- Sustainability is a prominent trend.
- Recycling enables people to achieve sustainability.
- Tecnocap’s aluminum cans are 100% recyclable.
- Tecnocap’s metal closures are made of recycled material.
- Tecnocap’s cans can be recycled themselves.
- Tecnocap’s products can be customized.
Benefits for Consumers
- Tecnocap’s bottles are extremely durable.
- Consumers can use bottles for many years.
- Consumers can reduce expenses on water.
- Water in plastic bottles contains microplastics.
- Microplastics can threaten the health of consumers.
- Aluminum bottles are a safer alternative to plastic.
- Aluminum bottles protect light-sensitive products.
- Aluminum closures are easier to transport.
- Recyclable bottles are a new trend.
Benefits for Environment
- Recycling leads to lower demand for new aluminum.
- Production reduction positively impacts the environment.
- Recycling prevents the fast depletion of resources.
- Aluminum recycling reduces energy consumption.
- Aluminum recycling decreases carbon emissions.
Thus, Tecnocap’s recyclable aluminum is more environment-friendly.
tailored to your instructions
for only $13.00 $11.05/page
- Recycled bottles promote the conscious use of natural resources.
- Recycled bottles reduce plastic waste.
- Recycled closures lead to less harm to the environment.
Three Positive Effects on the Environment
- Recycled aluminum products lower plastic waste.
- Recycled aluminum closures reduce pollution.
- Recycled aluminum products promote eco-conscious behavior.
Three Positive Effects on the Consumer
- Tecnocap’s products enable consumers to spend less money.
- Tecnocap’s bottles are more durable.
- Tecnocap’s closures do not contain microplastics.
Crume, R. (2018). Environmental health in the 21st century: From air pollution to zoonotic diseases. ABC-CLIO.
Heid, M. (2019). Your bottled water probably has plastic in it. Should you worry? Time. Web.
Tecnocap introduces 100% recycled aluminium cans and bottles. (2020). Packaging Europe. Web.