- Organizer for cosmetics + Mug = Travel mug
- Smaller weight – more expensive product
- Organizer mug for traveling + hiking = three full-fledged travel cups
tailored to your instructions
for only $13.00 $11.05/page
- designer skills
- knowledge of ecology
- search for sales channels
- development of product positioning
- Multifunctional tourist tableware
- Unique and innovative product
- Useful for tourists, fishers, or hunters
- Convenient to take on a trip or to the hospital
Market size: large
Competitors: manufacturers of compact mugs with folding handles.
Competitive advantage: less weight, multifunctionality.
Businesses offering similar products: MSR Insulated, Snow Peak, Tatonka Handle Mug.
as little as 3 hours
- absence of reputation
- more profitable to buy a whole set of dishes
Target customers: people fond of active recreation.
The expected growth of customer base: people with any travel- or nature-related hobbies.
Willingness and capacity to pay the price:
Investment needed for:
Acquiring the resources:
- search for sponsors;
Acharya, S., & Chakrabart, A. (2019). ‘Concepte’: Supporting environmentally benign design decision-making at conceptual stage. Research into Design for a Connected World, 48(2), 335-344.
Cameron, A., Colbert, S. D., Macleod, A., & Gill, H. S. (2021). Managing the risk from children’s travel cups. Emergency Medicine Journal, 38(5), 345-348.
Cameron, A., Gill, R., & Colbert, S. (2020). An innovative and alternative design of travel mug lid to negate the risks to paediatric tongues and airways. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 58(10), 213-215.
Maglio, S. J., & Reich, T. (2019). Feeling certain: Gut choice, the true self, and attitude certainty. Emotion, 19(5), 876-888.
Sharma, N. (2021). The effects of matching empty ad space color to featured product’s color on consumer buying impulse. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 38(3), 262-271.