specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Cancer
- A Research of Breast Cancer SurvivalWe know the cancer of breast tissue as Breast cancer. It has reported too that breast cancer affects woman ageing of any age at least in the western world.
- Massage Therapy vs. Simple Touch to Improve Pain and Mood in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Randomized TrialThe primary objective of this qualitative research is to understand the people’s perception of a particular issue. Qualitative researches focus on a holistic description.
- Tanning Booths and Skin Cancer Relationship – MedicineThe paper establishes the relationship between tanning booths and skin cancer and examines the dangers of tanning booths among high school students.
- Postmenopausal Women with Breast CancerThis research discusses, Experience of adjuvant treatment among postmenopausal women with breast cancer: health-related quality of life, symptom experience, stressful events and coping strategies.
- From Breast Cancer to Zika Virus – Nursing IssuesThe paper studies relations between diabetes type II and oral hygiene, treatment of cardiovascular diseases, vision loss, breast cancer, and preventing Zika virus.
- Approaches to Cancer CareCancer is one of the most significant health problems of the modern society. Various types of cancer threaten or take the lives of thousands of people.
- Inner Strength in Women Survivors of CancerThis is a summary of the article “The role of inner strength in quality of life and self-management in women survivors of cancer” by C. Dingley and G. Roux.
- Cancer ManagementCancer refers to any dangerous and abnormal mass of tissue caused by hysterical dissection of cells in the body. Effective management of cancer entails timely and effective diagnosis.
- Cancer Diagnosis, Complications and TreatmentCancer may be suspected depending on the individual’s symptoms. The symptoms may present themselves during physical examinations or screening tests.
- Possible Trends in the Cause of CancerAmong the most problematic issues regarding cancer and its treatment, the fact that the disease may affect any part of the patient’s body needs to be outlined.
- Cancer Treatment Research: Informed ConsentThe paper contains an informed consent letter inviting to become a part of the research project dedicated to cancer treatment methods in Hispanic patients.
- Prostate Cancer: African American Cancer InitiativeThe initiative will to create awareness about the risks of prostate cancer and the importance of regular screening. It has been designed reduce the health disparities between the races.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy in Cancer PatientsThe paper reviews Lesiuk’s study “The effect of mindfulness-based music therapy on attention and mood in women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer”.
- Breast Cancer: Disease Screening and DiagnosisThe paper studies the medical case of a female patient with the risk of breast cancer increased by the fact that cancers were recently diagnosed in her family.
- Cancer Diagnostics, Staging and ComplicationsIt is important to determine the most optimal approach to cancer treatment since this disease has many complications and is one of the most problematic.
- Physical and Mental Care for Cancer PatientsThe approach to the care of cancer should include physical and psychological treatment, appropriate diagnosis procedures, education for patients and their families.
- Who Work with Cancer Patients?The presented study tested the practice of asking nurses who work with cancer patients to regularly gather for open discussions of their stress-related issues and coping strategies.
- Lung Cancer, Its Etiology PathophysiologyThe genetic/epigenetic alterations alter signal transduction pathways in cells. This paper examines the etiologic factors and mechanisms of pathophysiology of lung cancer.
- Birth Control Pills and Cervical Cancer DevelopmentThe study question to be addressed is ‘how does the use of birth control pills enhance the risks of developing cervical cancer?’
- Endometrial Cancer Symptoms in Women After 35The main objective of the study will be to establish some of the common symptoms portrayed by women under the age of 35 years when they are diagnosed with endometrial cancer.
👍 Good Cancer Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Cervical Cancer Screening MethodologyThis paper reviews cervical cancer screening methodology and provides a rationale for applying each recommendation to a specific group of the population.
- Cancer: Steps of the Implementation PlanThe main goal of this paper is to outline three steps of an implementation plan for the medical intervention that will help to increase the quality of life of cancer patients at later stages.
- Gastric Cancer Treatment: Data CollectionThe paper describes variables and data collection for research on the prevalence of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in Hispanic patients with gastric cancer.
- Music Therapy Effects for Breast Cancer PatientsThe research question for this study is whether mindfulness-based music therapy influences attention and mood in women who receive adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
- Cancer Care ApproachesCancer care is a complex process that requires extensive understanding of the various dynamics of cancer diagnosis, staging, treatment, prevention, and management.
- Community Cancer Screening and Detection ProjectPoor diets and unhealthy lifestyles have led to an increase in the rate of people suffering from diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and a range of weight problems.
- Value Care of CancerCancer is a chronic disease that emanates from genetic mutations, which causes cells to lose their cellular regulation mechanisms and grow uncontrollably.
- Breast Cancer StudiesThis paper assesses the level of effectiveness and reliability of studies, as well as offer a separate intervention that can help at least partially solve the problem of breast cancer.
- Cervical Cancer Prevention Among British WomenThis paper discusses the policies developed in the UK to prevent cervical cancer among adult women and the measure taken to improve the health and well-being of women.
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy for Cancer PatientsCancer is one of the prevalent diseases in the world. The disease itself as well as cancer treatment becomes a frequent cause of psychological distress for patients.
- Approach to the Care of CancerThis paper discusses cancer, including the approach to cancer care, cancer complications and side effects, and the ways of addressing the side effects.
- Cancer Burden and Prevention StrategiesThe essay examines cancer statistics, prevention strategies, and management interventions aimed at mitigating outcomes and improving the quality of life.
- Cancer Effects Management MethodsSeveral methods that can be employed to manage the physical and psychological effects of cancer on the patient are described.
- Cervical Cancer in the UKCervical cancer is one of the most common diseases affecting women, and has a significant amount of lethal outcomes.
- Skin Cancer: Examination and PreventionThe paper presents recommendations for a skin examination, lists populations with increased risk of skin cancer and gives recommendations regarding sun exposure.
- Mammography Screening and Breast Cancer MortalityThe study has been designed to measure the effectiveness of breast cancer decision aids (DAs) in improving mammography screening intentions in African-American women 65 years and older.
- Mammary Cancer: Health Screening InitiativeBreast cancer is one of the dangerous conditions, which might lead to lethal consequences. This type of cancer is a malignant tumor of the glandular tissue of the breast.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Cancer TreatmentMusic therapy is currently viewed as one of the tools for managing the stress that women undergoing cancer treatment are experiencing.
- Bladder Cancer, Its Mortality Trends and ProjectionOne of the current events in epidemiology is conducting an analysis of bladder cancer incidence, mortality trends, and projection.
- Cancer Risk Factors: Biology ConceptsThe development of cancer cells is associated with the halting of the process of cell generation and decay that may be considered one of the basic aspects of the physical health.
🌶️ Hot Cancer Ideas to Write about
- Breast Cancer Screening PromotionThe article begins with a brief description of the North Carolina Breast Cancer Screening Program. The program included social-ecological and community organizing approaches to health promotion.
- Anxiety and Depression Among Females with CancerThe study investigated the prevalence of and the potential factors of risk for anxiety and/or depression among females with early breast cancer during the first 5 years.
- Cancer Stages, Treatment and Side EffectsThe paper delves into the peculiarities of diagnosing, managing, complications, and side effects of the treatment of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Treatment: Research InstrumentThe paper describes selecting an instrument for research on the prevalence of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in Hispanic patients with gastric cancer.
- Cancer: Diagnosis and TreatmentAn effective approach to cancer care should consider both physical and emotional needs that cancer patients have.
- Breast Cancer and Effective Medical TreatmentThe aim of this paper is to characterize breast cancer and to describe the modern methods of its treatment and prevention.
- Breast Cancer Inheritance Biophysical FactorsThe biophysical factors operating in this situation are the age of the patient and the possible inheritance of breast cancer. The psychological factors are her mental health records.
- Cervical Cancer: Pathophysiological ProcessesCervical cancer is a serious disease that may take human lives in a short period of time because its signs and symptoms are not always easily recognized.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostate CancerThe paper discusses diagnostic methods of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer as common diseases of the genitourinary system in men older 40 years.
- Vomiting and Nausea in Patients with Gastric CancerThe major focus of the proposed research is the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients with gastric cancer who are undergoing chemotherapy.
- Colon Cancer Among Male Hispanic PopulationThe problem of colon cancer among the male Hispanic population in the United States is a major cause of concern.
- Cancer Patients and Survivors Support GroupThis paper dwells upon some peculiarities of managing a support group consisting of young adult cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- Cancer and Women’s HealthcarePreventive services for patients who are at risk of breast cancer include medications for risk reduction of the disease and screening for breast cancer using film mammography.
- Cancer Care, Diagnostics and ComplicationsThis paper gives a detailed approach to care of cancer. The other issues discussed include the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- Anthem Blue Cross: Breast Cancer ScreeningsThis paper aims to present a detailed economic report regarding the implementation of breast cancer screenings that Anthem Blue Cross will provide free of charge.
- Reactive Oxygen Species and Cancer Cells RelationshipThe study research problem focuses on the relationship between reactive oxygen species (ROS) caused by oxidative stress and cancer cells
- Pain Management Issues in Cancer PatientsPain has a significant effect on the quality of life of cancer patients, their view of the effectiveness of treatment, disease progression, and survival.
- Prevention of Breast CancerThe problem of the study is a major one because it is connected to one of the critical health concerns that affect women worldwide: breast cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer: Factors and PreventionColorectal cancer is a serious disease that is estimated to affect many individuals in the US by 2030. The primary approach to preventing it is regular screenings.
- Breast Cancer and Stress HeighteningThis paper aims to discuss three educational interventions that can help patients to manage their stressful experiences.
🎓 Most Interesting Cancer Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?