specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Gender
- Gender Studies: Same Sex MarriagesThe nature of same-sex marriages cannot be considered in the same light as traditional marriage institutions. Same-sex marriages can only be compared to polygamy and polyandry.
- Gender Equality in Britain in the 20th CenturyIn Britain, the media through the television systems operated discussions and seminars on issues concerning gender in society.
- Race and Gender Stereotypes in LiteratureLiterary texts are used to advance gender and race-related stereotypes. In this paper, the author examines three literary texts: Araby, The Hound of the Baskervilles and The False Gems.
- Gender Discrimination and Performance in the WorkplaceWhile talking about the gender discrimination, both sexes are considered although on discrimination the female are mainly on the receiving end.
- Impact of Globalization on Norms and Experiences around GenderInequality is one of the most prolonged global debates that have refused to go away despite the great strides made through globalization
- Gender Dynamics in DevelopmentThis essay opens with the indication of how serious gender dynamics affect life. Gender issues must be understood if development goals are to be realized.
- Global Inequality: Gender, Racial and Ethnic InequalityThis article addresses the issue of gender inequality in employment which comes as a result of the creation of the sex segregated jobs.
- Debate on Gender and Sex InequalitiesThe main aim of this paper was to analyze the distinction between gender and sex. The impacts of the two on social structures were highlighted.
- Gender Identity: Promotion of Equality for Sexual OrientationIn this paper, the focus will be on marginalization and representation in regard to promotion of equality for sexual orientation and gender identity of minorities.
- The Social Construction of Gender RolesGender is an underlying characteristic all societies and the social construction of gender roles, behaviors and expectations is an importance aspect of modern society.
- Understanding Human Rights: Labor Rights in a Globalizing World and Gender RightsLabour rights are human rights which encompass “the right to collective bargaining; the elimination of forced and slave labour.
- Gender Studies: Feminism VarietiesThe author notes that women are gaining consciousness to an extent that some have organized into political groups with an aim of forming strong alliances to enable them to fight for their rights.
- Is Gender a Culturally or Biologically Perscribed Role?The concept of gender as a product of culture or biology has been debated and analyzed by various researchers. The result of this debate has further polarized the topic.
- Is Gender Natural or Acquired?Gender may be categorized as both natural and acquired since one has the ability to transform from one gender to another.
- Modern Issues of Gender StudiesThe study of gender entails consideration of men and women in the society. The subject defines the notion of gender and how society has been shaping the concept over the time.
- Theoretical Foundation of Gender as a Culturally-Prescribed RoleThe issue of gender as a culturally-prescribed role is hard to investigate by means of biological methods. It’s possible to evaluate biological sex as something not cultural.
- Gender and SexualityThe study of gender and sexuality has observed debates, which lead to the conclusion that there are two dimensions with regard to gender and sexuality.
- Role of Gender in SocietyIn today’s society, equality is an issue that has not been fully achieved and integrated in the society, and hence gender roles are very distinguishable
- Gender is an Often Culturally-Prescribed RoleOver the years, there were debates about notions of “sex” and “gender”. The recent point of view is that gender roles are not universal for every individual.
- Articles on Gender, its Development, and Cultural AspectsMany social scientists do not take into account the difference between sex and gender when writing about various topics like sex-linked traits, sex, gender or gender-linked traits.
- Gender is a Role, not a Biological Sex, and it is CulturalGender identity differs from person’s sexual orientation or biological sex, it is rather a social role which an individual links himself/herself to.
- “Medea” by Euripides: Gender IdeologyWith the help of Medea and Jason, the main characters of the play “Medea”, Euripides presented individuals as complex creatures who carry both women’s and man’s characteristics.
- The Role of Gender in Interactions via Social MediaFemales tend to focus on development of certain relationships and creating a community while males tend to use social media to get information, have fun and so on.
- Changing Gender Roles in FamiliesThis essay analyzes two articles on family gender roles and argues that the changing gender roles in modern society is rapidly being driven by single parent family controversy.
- Gender in the 21st Century: Fighting Dangerous StereotypesWomen happen to be the victims of gender stereotyping, men also suffer from the clichés concerning masculinity, which authors address in essays.
- Role of Gender in Cartoons and CommercialsGender roles depicted by cartoon characters do not indicate an instance where roles played by men and women overlap.
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers: Gender RolesThe domination of the female gender in the cartoon Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers is presented with the expression of the males’ agreement to subject to that domination.
- Gender Roles in CartoonsMost people believe that children can use the portrayals of gender in cartoons arrangement to establish their roles of their gender and to understand their roles in their culture.
- Female Gender Bias in CollegeFemale gender bias in college is a current problem of the society that refers to the gender inequality issues in higher educational settings.
- Gender Bias in the Workplace EnvironmentIn the specified scenario, the absence of effects of gender on the promotion of firefighters is the null hypothesis. The given factors will help define can hypothesis be deemed as true or false.
- Gender Studies: Same-Sex MarriageSame sex marriage is a moral issue that has raised controversies in many parts of the world. It is popularity referred to as homosexuality.
- The Social Construction of GenderGender refers to the social construction of the differences between men and women. This paper explores the stereotype to avoid misleading conclusions.
- Do Child Toys Restrict Criteria for Gender?To evaluate how the child toys manipulate the criteria for gender, this paper compares different perspectives of psychoanalysts.
- Gender-Neutral Upbringing: Reasonable and Possible?The gender-neutral upbringing gains popularity. The paper finds out if it is reasonable to set the goal of gender-neutrality and if it can ever be accomplished.
- Gender Inequality in India and Iran PoliticsThis paper explores the role of women in politics in India and Iran as the two countries have different nature of political gender inequalities.
- Gender Dysphoria: Classification, Causes and TreatmentGender dysphoria can lead to serious psychological problems if left untreated and knowledge about the symptoms and possible ways of overcoming the potential risks.
- Gender Changes in the Film “Far from Heaven” by Todd HaynesThe movie “Far from Heaven” by Todd Haynes examines how and why gender has changed since the 1950s in the US. The story describes the traditional family of Whitakers living in 1957.
- The Color of Sex: Postwar Histories of Race and GenderThe article “The Color of Sex: Postwar Photogenic Histories of Race and Gender in National Geographic Magazines” disclosed how the images of people of color are formed by the popular culture.
- Sex, Gender, and InequalitiesIn this paper, gender binarism, sexism, institutionalized gender, and sex patterns in the society are assessed. It is important in reviewing the differences between gender and sex.
- Income Inequality Based on GenderIncome inequality based on gender is the dissimilarity between male and female earnings usually expressed in part by male earnings.
👍 Good Gender Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Gender Stereotyping Experiment: The Level of Gender Stereotyping in SocietyThe present study measures the effects of stereotyping women. It examines the first impression formed by subjects based on the information about a fictitious man or a woman.
- Gender Stereotypes and MisunderstandingStereotypes predetermine a human life and a female life, in particular, explaining the approaches that can change the situation, and defining the power of stereotypes.
- Behavioral Learning Approach and Gender-Role BehaviorIndividuals learn particular behaviors when influenced by various environmental factors associated with specific macro- and micro-social contexts.
- Gender-Neutral Schools in SwedenBoys and girls should be treated equally from the very start. Some schools in Sweden have utilized this approach to ensure that any unfairness is avoided.
- Gender Discrimination and Equality Promotion at WorkIt is of great importance to re-consider the existing legal foundation and adjust them in the correspondence with the needs of modern gender equality strategies.
- Age and Gender in Childhood Obesity PreventionObesity among children has become a matter of concern in present-day society. This research aims to consider some probable improvements in the situation.
- Gender in Arab Politics, State and BusinessThis paper contextualizes gender in the Arab context, considering politics, state, and business areas resulting in the concise analysis of man and woman positions and roles.
- Role of Mass Media in Gender IssuesThis paper discusses the role of mass media in the presentation of gender and examines standards from various media sources to demonstrate how some news stories develop.
- The Gender Differences ConceptGender is a behavioral and cognitive state of an individual influencing his or her behavior while sex is a biological characteristic.
- Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary CultureIn the contemporary society, gender and sexuality forms the basis for recognition. In effect, social construction defines that males and females are different creatures.
- Sexuality in “Love Beyond Gender” by Alysia AbbottThe question of sexuality has always been an ongoing issue for human society. Sexual interest impacts the life of an individual and predetermines the choice of a partner.
- The Five-Factor Theory, Personality, and GenderFreud developed the psychosocial stages of human development. It begins at childhood to adulthood. The primary concern in his study was that people grow through various stages.
- Gender Stereotypes in Women’s Opinion StudyThis study focuses on the opinions of women and their perspectives on the prevalence of gender stereotypes. The qualitative research will best fit the purpose of the study.
- Women’s Stereotypes of Gender Roles DistributionThe study will attempt to unveil the reasons for the persistence of females’ gender stereotypes concerning the distribution of gender roles in society.
- Multiculturalism as a Threat to Gender EqualityTo make democratic states realize that tolerance must not equal acceptance and that the specifics of a particular culture must not be projected onto another one.
- The Gender Dysphoria ConceptGender dysphoria is a condition that manifests in a mismatch between a person’s biological sex and gender identity.
- Promotion and Gender: Scenario AnalysisIn order to find out if the connection between promotion and gender exists, the assistant chief can design two hypotheses.
- Racial Gender Inequality in the United StatesRacial gender inequality is among the issues that have been dominant in the United States for a long period. Racism has especially been a major problem of concern for years.
- Women’s Views on Long-Existing Gender StereotypesWomen are still seen as creatures fit for child-rearing and keeping households. Men still think that women cannot perform certain tasks and take up some responsibilities.
- Gender Display in TV Shows, Movies and NewsFrom the television to the movies going to the news, men have always been at the forefront, eventually overshadowing women in the media industry.
- Gender Expectations in the Disney Film “The Little Mermaid”This article will show that the Disney’s work magnifies the evolving roles of women in society, and despite the existing tensions and backlash, women are integrating successfully into the society.
- Does the Gender Pay Gap Still Exist?Although a lot of people believe that in the modern world, the gender pay gap is closing fast, in fact, the real state of things is quite the opposite–the discrepancy is as wide as it has ever been.
- Gender Stereotyping among ChildrenGender stereotyping in children is a common reality that superintendents and school principals cannot ignore. A total of 122 graduate learners took part in the empirical study.
- Gender in Fiction and Sociological LiteratureThis paper addresses the question of why people study literature from the perspective of gender using three books, “Beloved,” “Bros before Hos,” and “Becoming 100% Straight.”
- Gender Mainstreaming of European Union InstitutionsGender mainstreaming policy ensures that women and men are represented during design, implementation, and evaluation of all policies of European Union institutions.
- Gender Roles in “Wide Sargasso Sea” by Jean RhysThe impacts of colonialism and civilisation on the society in the Jean Rhys’ novel, Wide Sargasso Sea and specifically regarding its impact on gender roles in society.
- Gender, Race and Sexuality Issues in SocietyGender is understood in broader terms in the sense that inferior races are believed to be more feminine while the perceived superior races are masculine.
- Gender Stereotypes’ Effects Career and Mental HealthThis paper discusses the stereotypes about women and shows how they limit the professional development of women and put them at risk of domestic violence and mental health issues.
- Pauli Murray’s Advocacy for Civil and Gender RightsPauli Murray was an effective advocate for civil rights and gender rights because of her courage, vision, and personal struggles with segregation and gender identity.
- Sexism and Gender: Culture and Conflict ReflectionThe present statement is an example of gender-based discrimination and prejudice among women. Sexism and gender discrimination in America have a long and complicated history.
- Gender Stereotypes in Families: Parental Influence on an Adolescent’s Career ChoiceGender stereotypes are still persistent in societies that often seem to be egalitarian. These stereotypes are transmitted to younger generations that copy their parents’ role models.
- Gender Roles Effects on Children DevelopmentMany aspects of children education affect their development. One of these aspects is the way in which they are taught about gender roles.
- Gender Stereotypes Developed Within FamiliesThe researchers hypothesized that parents’ views on gender roles as well as their stereotypes would be adopted by their children.
- ANOVA Research: Person’s Gender and Level of EducationA one-way repeated measures ANOVA will be appropriate for a research because this test allows for comparing the means of a variable of the same sample when these means were measured.
- Parents’ Gender Roles and Children’s AspirationsCroft et al. state that parents inflict their implicit and explicit beliefs concerning gender roles in their children. The social role theory is used as a theoretical framework.
- Gender Stereotypes Formation in ChildrenThis paper focuses on a study that explores the extent to which parents model gender roles to their children and dwells upon the development of gender stereotypes in children.
- Gender Stereotypes in Families: Parents’ Gender Roles and Children’s AspirationsPsychologists have paid significant attention to gender stereotypes, and many important trends have been identified and evaluated. Researchers use various methodologies.
- Emotion Perception and Gender Factor in StressThe James-Lange theory says that every physical state of a person influences one’s emotions and mood. For instance, if one smiles, he or she is likely to feel happy.
- Gender Stereotypes in Western and Eastern CultureStereotypes claim that the girls from the east are well behaved. They are shy and respectful, quiet and smart.
- Gender Roles in “Herland” by Charlotte Perkins GilmanThe primary idea of Gilman, which she developed in her novel “Herland,” is to demonstrate the difference between the two sexes and roles that they usually try to play.
🌶️ Hot Gender Ideas to Write about
- Gender Stereotyping in Athletic ManagementIn their research, Burton & Parker evaluate the extent of gender stereotypes interference with the representation of women in managerial positions at the middle and senior levels.
- Impact of Globalization on Gender Norms and ExperiencesThe contemporary world is characterized by economic, social, cultural, and political integration of both men and women across all spheres.
- Gender Studies and Feminization in EducationGender studies in education have become a topic of debate since the second half of the twentieth century due to the increasing importance of feminism.
- Sex and Gender as a Social PhenomenonThe paper establishes the differences between sex and gender; defines the term of gender identity; interprets gender from the viewpoint of every sociological angle.
- Gender Equality and Women’s RightsThe issue of gender equality in society has gained popularity in the course of the precedent century with the rise of the feminist movement and women’s struggle for equal rights.
- The Fifth Element: Gender and Sexuality in CinemaThe work learns gender and sexuality in the context of the movie The Fifth Element that will add a better understanding of popular mistakes and stereotypes used by cinematographers.
- Gender Inequality as an International IssueThe presentation is devoted to an issue: gender inequality. The inequality in career progression that is still characteristic of several societies all over the world.
- Gender-Based Discrimination during Surgical TrainingThe researchers aimed to prove an arguable claim that women-surgeons are discriminated in surgical training and working environment. There is only one side of the problem.
- Global Sense: Female Leadership and Gender EquityThe case “Global Sense” outlines a unique predicament that continues to affect many working environments. The recruitment of more women is a move that has been met with numerous obstacles.
- Homonationalism and Gender Identity in CatholicismThis paper explores current developments in the LGBT, assessing it from the Catholic perspective and discusses the sociopolitical implications of homonationalism.
- Gender Discrimination in Society and Social MediaThe paper finds out to what extent discriminatory attitudes are present in different societies and how much social media induce them.
- Male Gender Role in the Chinese WorkplaceThe expectations placed on males are very high, given that a man is viewed as both the protector and the provider in the Chinese culture.
- Gender Stereotypes in Family: Research MethodsFamily is one of the most important factors that affect the development of children’s perceptions concerning gender roles.
- Community Health Status: Development, Gender, GeneticsStage of development, gender and genetics appear to be the chief factors that influence the health status of the community.
- Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming ChildrenThis paper discusses the issues a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner should be aware of when interacting with transgender and gender non-conforming children and adolescents.
- Gender-Based Social Responsibilities and StructureMany sociologists downplay the importance of biological determinants within the context of how people address their gender-based social responsibilities.
- Gender Equity and Social Justice in SchoolchildrenGender inequality can easily be identified in schools by observing how students tend to micro-interact and aggregate in particular activities or groups.
- Gender Differences in Managerial BehaviorPsychologists argue that there are gender differences between men and women in the manner in which they approach the managerial positions.
- Women and Men Empowerment for Gender EqualityThe current world has emphasized women empowerment that has led to men’s disempowerment. It is important to involve men in the intervention of gender equality.
- Preventative Care Depending on Age and GenderThe purpose of this discussion is to describe and discuss the major issues to consider when providing preventative care to different patients.
- Gender Bias Issues: Types of Gender Bias in the Workplace and Their Impact on ProductivityIssues of gender bias have been identified as critical in organizational theory and behavior. Today there are more calls for equal treatment of both men and women in organizations.
- Gender Roles: “What’s That Smell in the Kitchen” by Piercy“What’s That Smell in the Kitchen” by Marge Piercy is a poem that speaks against gender-stereotyped roles in society. It considers as a feminist literary piece of the 20th century.
- Gender Differences in Mate SelectionGender differences influences who men and women seek to be their mates. Social, cultural and biological factors in individuals affect what they choose to be of importance, while selecting a person of interest.
- Shakespeare’s The Tempest: Gender RolesLooking for an essay on gender roles in The Tempest by Shakespeare? Here is a great essay sample on the topic! Use it to get inspired.
- Elizabethan Era Gender Roles in Shakespeare’s PlaysSearching for an essay on gender roles in Shakespeare’s plays? Here is an excellent essay sample on the topic! Use it for inspiration.
- Rethinking Sexual Harassment and Gender DiscriminationThe paper focuses on the theory of egoism and when to apply the theory in the work environment to avoid sexual discrimination.
- Gender Identities Within the Farm FamilyThe major phenomenon considered in the article is the development of gender identities within the farm family living in Northern Ireland.
- The Gender Stereotypes in the WorkplaceThe gender stereotypes in the workplace were the focus of the discussion. Different studies exploring issues related to gender stereotypes in the working environment were analyzed.
- Gender Stereotypes and Employment’ CorrelationThe paper discusses will science faculty members reveal preferential evaluation of a male science student to work in the laboratory settings?
- Gender Identification in Coed DormitoriesNowadays, in the dormitories of the American University, the implementation of effective policies and norms plays an important role.
- Diversity and Society: Race, Ethnicity and GenderSelf-identification of African American women depends on two important aspects that are ethnicity or race and gender.
- Gender Stereotypes in Family and Academic SettingsThe persistence of gender stereotypes in the USA as well as the rest of the world is one of the most burning issues.
- Narration and Gender: Hardy’s The Mayor of Casterbridge, Burney’s Evelina, Winterson’s Sexing the CherryThe type of narration that is used in Evelina by Fanny Burney is called epistolary: it is formed as a series of letters.
- Gender Studies: The Queer of Color TheoryThe queer of color theory “seeks to disrupt binarism and normalcy in social institutions and structures” in terms of persons of different races.
- Social Experiment: Informal Norms of Gender IssuesThe social experiment presents a contradiction between the socially-accepted norms and the understanding of equality between men and women.
- Gender Roles and Social GroupsMales who share the traditional vision of gender roles are more likely to commit sexual harassment. Persons who belong to the ethnic minorities less discriminates different social groups.
- Issue of Gender Discrimination in Different SocietiesIt is necessary to show in mass media that discrimination occurs regardless of the gender and should be approached as a detrimental phenomenon without dividing men and women.
- Gender Stereotypes: Research QuestionThis work is a research proposal on the topic of what factors affect the development of opinions in women concerning gender-related issues as seen by working females.
- Data Analysis Proposal: Gender StereotypesThis paper presents a data analysis proposal of the study that focuses on developing females gender stereotypes using an empirical phenomenology approach.
- Gender Stereotypes: Data Presentation StrategyThis report examines gender stereotypes from a quantitative perspective, including data presentation strategy and strategy of credibility, dependability, and transferability.
🎓 Most Interesting Gender Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Gender Stereotypes of the US WomenThis work is a proposal study concerning experiences that influence US women’s attitudes towards their roles in society, gender stereotypes, distribution of power.
- Gender Equality in Jackson’s “The Lottery”The issue of gender relationships has been widely discussed in the literature, and Jackson’s “The Lottery” is one of the strongest examples of the gender inequality problem.
- Gender Pay Gap as a Serious Social IssueThe purpose of current research is to analyse people’s awareness of and attitudes toward the issue of the gender pay gap.
- Gender Discrimination Issues and InterventionsWomen should be encouraged to more actively protect their labor rights, do not be afraid to apply to the prosecutor’s office, the state labor inspectorate, or the court.
- Gender Discrimination Topic for ResearchGender discrimination is a social phenomenon based on cultural practices that set a glass ceiling to women in many aspects of life.
- Gender Discrimination in “Disgrace” by J.M CoetzeeJ.M Coetzee’s book “Disgrace” that has been examined in this paper explores the nature of gender discrimination meted on women in South Africa.
- Gender Discrimination and Intervention ProgramIt is unreasonable to believe that a single effort will absolve humankind of gender inequality. But a set of strategies may pave the way for future improvements.
- Gender Differences in Using the English LanguageThis paper investigates gender differences in using the English language to understand the attitudes of men and women when they choose the way of pronunciation and vocabulary.
- Chapter 12 of Introduction to Women’s and Gender Studies by Gills & JacobsChapter 12 of “Introduction to Women’s and Gender Studies” by Gills & Jacobs made me think that feminism is often misunderstood due to the diversity of opinion.
- Race and Gender in Public Relations FieldThis capstone paper examines the impact of race and gender diversity on building careers in the sphere of public relations.
- Gender Issues and the U.S. Constitutional Law: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. v. Dukes et al.Dismissing the claim of the plaintiff and ruling in favor of Wal-Mart, Inc., the Supreme Court enforced the definition of a group that a class action suit is supposed to represent as a homogenous concept.
- Gender Studies. “A Cyborg Manifesto” by HarawayIn her “Cyborg Manifesto,” Donna Haraway explores how gender issues factor into the emerging identity politics trends and how women are portrayed in the 20th-century reality.
- The Concept of Gender Socialization and AgeismAs they grow older, children are expected to soak up the information about social norms as a sponge and learn to demonstrate the appropriate reactions to other people’s actions.
- Economic Benefits of Gender Equality in the European UnionGender inequality is a highly complex and extensive social issue which is prevalent in every layer of society and industry.
- Gender Norm Violation Study: Evaluating Impact on the SocietyThe concept of gender roles is a particularly stereotyped and sexualized issue to examine that plays a fundamental role in shaping modern society.
- Gender in the Saudi Arabian Educational SettingIn the Saudi Arabian educational setting, the issue of gender needs to be explored. Female residents face challenges in order to receive a decent education.
- Gender and the Rights of Women in Morocco and Saudi ArabiaFor many years, women in the Middle East and the Arab world have been forced to live in societies that are dominated by males.
- Gender Stereotyping in American MediaThe roles assigned to men and women have a close relationship with those expressed by characters in televisions, radios, and online platforms.
- Value of Genders in Society: Agents of SocializationI have experienced numerous influences that shaped my self-representation as a female and my overall perception of what roles men and women should play in society.
- Gender Differences in Financial KnowledgeThis study represents an important update on the issue of financial awareness among students and the methods of managing the gender gap in regard to the subject matter.
- Gender in “The Chrysanthemums” by John SteinbeckJohn Steinbeck’s The Chrysanthemums focuses on the theme of gender roles and the discrimination of women based on their gender.
- Women and Gender Roles in “Antigone” by SophoclesSophocles’ “Antigone” tells a story of a woman who disobeys the order of the ruler of Thebes who decided to leave the body of her brother unburied on the battlefield.
- Gender Studies: Feminine Men and Masculine WomenWomen have a vital role in society: they bring up children and ensure the comfort and psychological well-being of all the family members.
- Discrimination Against Racial and Gender MinoritiesThere are still such problems as discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, mentality, sex, or gender, biased attitudes to some minorities, and widespread stereotypical thinking.
- Race and Gender in Public RelationsThe project evaluates the role of gender and race diversity in the field of public relations by exploring the experience of women and black people in building their careers.
- Gender as a Social Process: Theoretical FoundationThe purpose of this paper is to compare and contrast the explanation of gender socialization that can be provided with reference to four theories.
- Gender and Sexuality in “The Exorcist” FilmIn The Exorcist, the problem of gender and sexuality is implicit since the notions are not explored openly in the film.
- Race and Gender: Dimensions of PowerThe global purpose of this paper is to explain race and gender in the context of power dynamics in modern society.
- Gender Gap in Financial LiteracyThe presented paper studies the topic of the differences in financial knowledge between male and female undergraduate psychology students.
- Shifting Gender Norms in Isabel Allende’s The House of the SpiritsThe questions of gender equality and the role of women in family and society are central for Isabel Allende’s novel The House of the Spirits that was first published in 1982.
- Themes of Feminism & Gender in A Doll’s House by Henrik IbsenIbsen is considered one of the most successful play writers of the 19th century. He has a large body of work in various genres of literature.
- Gender Stereotyping in the “Pretty Woman” MovieThe movie Pretty Woman, starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere, created quite a bit of stirring among the feminist supporters of the country.
- Japanese vs. American Male Gender RolesAmerican males perceived their women as weak and powerless creatures requiring protection, whereas the Japanese male stereotypes envisioned their women as being subordinate to men.
- Gender Roles and Psychological HealthThe emergence of traditional gender roles and the images of masculinity and femininity can be regarded as an attempt to organize society and create stable social structures.
- Gender Non-Conforming or Transgender Children CareThe purpose of this paper is to discuss the challenges to be aware of when working with gender non-conforming or transgender children and adolescents.
- Gender Question in O’Connor and Williams’ NovelsOne could say that both the femininity and masculinity of the characters in both novels is subjective to a very large extent.
- Development of Voting Rights of Religious, Socioeconomic Groups, Gender, and Racial MinoritiesThe present paper argues that historically, the right to vote of religious, socioeconomic groups, gender, and racial minorities was disputed but finally granted to them.
- Advertising and Gender RolesMass media, especially television imposes certain stereotypes on our consciousness and the most interesting thing is that we take these stereotypes as examples.
- Horizontal and Vertical Gender Segregation in EmploymentGender segregation refers to unequal distribution of men and women in the occupational structure. Vertical segregation refers to placing men at the top of occupational hierarchies.
- Gender, Race and Class in American TelevisionUncle Tom’s Cabin by Stowe portrays the superiority of men over women. The stereotype of a black man can be compared to Michael Stivic from All in the Family.
💡 Simple Gender Essay Ideas
📌 Easy Gender Essay Topics
❓ Research Questions About Gender
- Are Females the Only Gender Discriminated Against?
- Are Gender Roles and Relationships More Equal in Modern Family Life?
- What Are Examples of Gender Issues?
- What Are the Main Issues of Gender Equality?
- What Are Examples of Gender Inequality?
- Are Gender Roles Damaging Society?
- Why Does Gender Stratification Exist?
- How Has the Representation of Gender Changed in Coca-Cola Adverts From the 1940s to the Present Day?
- How Gender Roles Has Changed Over the Last Centuries?
- How Can We Solve Gender Problems?
- How Is Gender a Development Issue?
- What Are the Issues and Concerns of Gender in Terms of Education?
- How Does Your Race, Religion, Nationality, Gender, Culture and Family Define You?
- What Are the Emerging Issues and Challenges Concerning Gender?
- What Are the Gender Issues in the Philippines?
- How Does Graham Greene Explore Gender Representation in Brighton Rock?
- What Is the Difference Between Sex and Gender?
- Does Men’s Fashion Reflect Changes in Male Gender Roles?
- Does Mulan Overthrow Oppressive Gender Norms?
- Is Gender Diversity Good for Business?
- What Does Gender Representation Mean?
- Did the First World War Represent an Irrevocable Crisis of Gender in the UK?
- How Is Gender Represented in Advertisements?
- What Are the Stages of Gender Transition?
- Can Additional Training Help Close the ADHD Gender Gap?
- Are Gender Stereotypes Perpetuated in Children’s Magazines?
- Are Gender Roles Defined by Society or by Genetics?
- What Are the Three Gender Identities?
- What Is Gender Identity and Why Is It Important?
- How Does Bullying Affect People Based on Gender or Race?