specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Edgar Allan Poe
- Analysis of Stories: The Gold-bug and Other by Edgar Allan Poe and In Our Time by Ernst HemingwayThis paper aims to discuss how the two famous authors namely Edgar Allan Poe and Ernst Hemingway tries to use the concept of foreign and foreigner in their short stories.
- Edgar Allan Poe and Jean-Michel Basquiat ComparisonThis research paper explores the lives and artistic works of two outstanding creators – Edgar Allan Poe and Jean-Michel Basquiat.
- “Cask of the Amontillado” a Story by Edgar Allan PoeIn his short story The Cask of Amontillado, Edgar Poe uses foreshadowing and irony techniques in order to create a sense of suspense that engages the readers.
- Gloominess and Terrible Reality in “The Cask of Amontillado” by Edgar Allan PoeIn the current paper, the setting, characterization, narration, and plot of The Cask of Amontillado are analyzed to understand true intentions of the author.
- Contrasts and Details of “The Cask of Amontillado“ by Edgar Allan PoeEdgar Allan Poe’s “The Cask of Amontillado” was first published in 1846, and it is widely recognized today as the best or one of the best short stories written by the author.
- The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan PoeEdgar Allan Poe’s short story “The Masque of the Red Death” is one of the more famous works of the author. It tells the story of a grotesque plague that is sweeping the land.
- Deceit in “The Cask of Amontillado” by Edgar Poe“The Cask of Amontillado” by Edgar Poe is an example of a strait plot based on revenge. It touches upon different aspects of life: friendship, trust, deceit, and envy.
- The Detective and the Criminal: “The Murders in the Rue Morgue” by Edgar Allan PoeThe depiction of the detective and the criminal in the short story “The Murders in the Rue Morgue” presents readers with a number of concepts both well-known and unique to the genre.
- “The Fall of the House of Usher” by Edgar Alan PoeThe analysis includes the background of the author and the short story, as well as the detailed examination of the nature of the society Poe’s characters, and the author himself.
- Death Within Edgar Allan Poe’s WorksEdgar Allan Poe was one of the authors who turned to the notion of death in his works: the most emotively it is expressed in Poe’s poems “The Raven”, “Lenore”, and “Annabel Lee”.
- The Use of Eerie and Bizarre of Edgar Alan PoeThis article is an analysis of what tools the creepy and bizarre Edgar Alan Poe uses to develop the effect of horror in his works.
- “The Masque of the Red Death” by Edgar Allan PoeThe story Red Death was written by Edgar Allan Poe. The story is about Fight of prince Prospero against red death, the plague which affected the country.
- “The Tell-Tale Heart” and “The Black Cat” by Edgar Allan PoeThis paper will focus on the comparison of styles and themes in two of Poe’s short stories: “The Tell-Tale Heart” and “The Black Cat”.
💡 Simple Edgar Allan Poe Essay Ideas
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Edgar Allan Poe and Stephen King: A Comparison and Contrast of Their Writing Careers
- The Road Not Taken by Edgar Allan Poe and Robert Frost
- Edgar Allan Poe, the Personification of Death and a True American Genius
- Overview Gothic Literature and the Writings of Edgar Allan Poe
- The Setting and the Narrative Style in Four Short Stories by Edgar Allan Poe
- Edgar Allan Poe’s Beliefs About the Afterlife
- The Childhood, Achievements and Literary Works of Edgar Allan Poe
- Edgar Allan Poe, Stephen King, and Literary Portrayals of Fear and Madness
- Analysis of the Symbolism Used in Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Masque of the Red Death”
- Edgar Allan Poe and the American Romantic Revolution
- How Edgar Allan Poe’s Work Is Affected by His Predecessors?
- Edgar Allan Poe Virtually Created Detective Story and Perfected the Psychological Thriller
- Symbolic Motifs and Gothic Imagery of “The Fall of the House of Usher” by Edgar Allan Poe
- Edgar Allan Poe and the Obsessed Characters of the Narrators of “The Tell-Tale Heart” and “The Cask of Amontillado”
- The Mourning for Lost Love in “Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bronte and “The Raven” by Edgar Allan Poe
- Edgar Allan Poe’s Concentrated Emotional Effects
- The Literary Elements Used by Edgar Allan Poe in the Story “The Fall of the House of Usher”
- Edgar Allan Poe’s Life and the Effects It Had on His Writing
- Revenge, Betrayal and Premature Burial in Edgar Allan Poe’s Novel “The Cask of Amontillado”
- Edgar Allan Poe’s Key Influence on the Zombie Fiction