specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Commerce
- E-commerce and E-businessIn the contemporary business environment, e-commerce and e-business have become critical elements of organizations’ strategies.
- E-Commerce Business ModelsThe research highlights examples of B2C, B2B, C2C and m-commerce business models and focuses on companies, products and services that do not subscribe to e-commerce.
- Customer Relationship Management in E-CommerceA proper analysis of the SAP CRM system demonstration can help the company to deal with and solve different customer’s problems that are common in the real-world environment.
- Electronic Commerce Definition and UsageElectronic Commerce popularly known as e-commerce refers to commercial transactions performed online via electronic means.
- AOL Company’s Electronic Commerce DecisionsAOL has made the first step towards e-commerce. The company provides a useful service to its clients. The customers get the summary of their bills.
- Seven-Eleven Japan Company: E-Commerce WebsiteSeven-Eleven Japan is an organization that successfully operates since the previous century but suffered from global economic issues.
- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce: Audience AnalysisAs the case of DeKalb’s Chamber shows, attracting new supporters with the help of modern media only serves as the tool for improving the organization promotion model.
- China’s and Hong Kong’s Cross-Border E-CommerceThis paper discusses the impacts of the new Cross-Border E-Commerce (CBE) policy in China and identifies the suitable CBE contributor to Hong Kong’s economy.
- Amazon.com Company’s E-Commerce: Benefits and DrawbacksE-commerce is a process of doing business in the Internet. Amazon uses it by offering its customers music, toys, electronics, software, books, and clothes.
- Cross-Border E-Commerce in China and Hong KongThis paper focuses on the impact of the new policies on cross-border e-commerce ecosystem in China and how it has impacted Hong Kong e-commerce environment.
- E-Commerce Future in the Market EnvironmentThis paper explores the future of e-commerce coupled with giving suggestions on what companies can do to thrive in this dynamic and competitive market environment.
- How E-Commerce Can Help Reduce Production Cycle Times?E-commerce has benefitted companies through the reduction of cycle time, facilitation of customer support, and empowerment of employees.
- The Commerce Chamber of Alamogordo: Audience AssessmentThe model under consideration is the local commerce chamber of Alamogordo that is responsible at the local level of engaging the business community locally.
- Mobile Commerce in Tourism and Hospitality SectorTechnological developments changed the manner in which communication took place and presented numerous opportunities for businesses.
- Azzaz Company’s Expansion and E-Commerce IssuesAzzaz is willing to expand and enter the e-commerce market. With the help of the recent acquisition of PhoneBits, it receives an opportunity to reach its resources and customers.
- Girlfunk Jewelry Company’s E-Commerce Business PlanThe Girlfunk Jewelry specializes in the sustainable jewelry targeting the celebrity customer segment. It has a strategic e-commerce platform for ordering handmade jewelry designs.
- Hard Rock Café: E-Commerce and GlobalizationHard Rock Café can utilize ICT and e-commerce models by hiring customer care executives working from home and submitting their work loads to the café’s head quarters.
- E-Commerce in Small and Medium-Sized EnterprisesE-commerce is a powerful machine that moves the world towards the information society. It is beneficial for the smallest as well as for the biggest companies.
- E-Commerce Start-Ups’ Challenges in the UAEOut of all the countries located in the Gulf Region, the UAE was considered one the most promising places for e-commerce development.
- Databases, E-Commerce, Social Media at the WorkplaceThis paper discusses databases in the work environment, types of e-commerce, social networking in the workplace, and defines database vendors in the marketplace.
👍 Good Commerce Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Toys R Us Company’s E-Commerce StrategyThis essay examines whether Toys R Us should incorporate the use of online marketing in their sales plans within the vicinities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or not.
- E-Commerce Business Failure in D. Crenna’s ArticleIn his article “Learning from failure,” Daniel Crenna speaks about his own experience of trying to create Lunarbits, which had to be a platform for digital goods selling.
- Committee of Energy and Commerce’s Role in HealthcareHealth care in the US is currently in crisis and soar the need for sustainable reform. One of the barriers on the way to meaningful changes is political polarization.
- E-Commerce Business Startup: Things to KnowThe paper identifies five primary factors to consider before starting an e-commerce business and provides a plan for the future project.
- Bean-Coin: Currency and CommerceThe suggested currency is called “Bean-coin” and it is a currency for vegan website activity. It is backed by the commodity such as ready meals sold by the website.
- Amazon’s E-Commerce StrategyAmazon’s latest IT/ IS strategy is a massive expansion of its e-commerce platform and creation of a new website to further encourage online-shopping.
- Curve Distribution Company and E-CommerceIn the wake of e-commerce becoming popular, Curve Distribution has to make a significant decision about serving the new market.
- Social Commerce in ChinaThe presented paper is devoted to the in-depth investigation of social commerce and the way it evolves and functions in China.
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International CaseWhen the branch offices of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) in seven countries were raided in early July 1991, one of the major bank scams involving billions of dollars was brought to light.
- An Insecure Open and an Overly Secure Environment in E-CommerceThe essay compares an insecure open environment and an overly secure environment in e-commerce and defines their advantages and disadvantages.
- E-Commerce: The Using of Credit CardsDespite all its advantages, electronic commerce still bears the dangers of fraud and is characterized by insecurity both for the buyer and for the seller.
- E-Commerce: Technology-Based BusinessE-business provides a means to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage over competitors who are still using less technologically sophisticated techniques.