specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Innovation
- Payment Innovations in Modern LifeA survey conducted by Ipsos Research commissioned by PayPal showed that shopping over the internet was about 87% for those who shop online once per month.
- Applying Diffusion of Innovation Theory to Intervention Development: Article CritiqueThis paper identifies the fourth principle as the most important concept to consider in the Ebola public health campaign.
- Walmart Company Innovations in Supply Chain ManagementOver the course of the last two decades, Wal-Mart has emerged among the most influential retail companies. This paper describes innovations Wal-Mart has brought to Supply Chain Management.
- Farming Business Innovations: Urban Cultivator and Tree-T-PeeThe urban cultivator is an alternative that reduces complications of foul weather or stale herbs and micro greens. Cost-efficient Tree-T-Pee, revolutionizes farming businesses.
- How to Manage Radical Innovation?The major theme of the article “How to Manage Radical Innovation” by Robert Stringer is the identification of organizational issues that hinder or encourage radical innovation.
- Relationship Between Entrepreneurship and InnovationEntrepreneurship and innovation are complementary of each other. Having an updated entrepreneurial perspective in business is critical for reaching the aim of innovation.
- Airline Industry Trends, Changes, and InnovationsAirlines are seeking to explore on the convenience created by information technology to earn extra revenues on top of their primary travel business.
- Innovation Impact on Export SuccessThis study makes it evident that the innovative efforts implemented by companies are triumphant in the promotion of their success in foreign markets.
- “Just-In-Time Inventory Systems Innovation and the Predictability of Earnings”: Article ReviewJust-in-time inventory models relate to the system of inventory management aimed at offering the inventory readily available in order to meet the demand of potential customers.
- Innovation and Marketing: Main AspectsThe paper explores a background of the literature on creativity and innovation and provides the innovation model that will be employed for given situation.
- Food and Drink Industry’s Innovation and BarriersThe paper provides the reasons that influence the need to innovate in the industry and the barriers that stop innovation from taking place.
- Education and Innovation in the Middle EastThe improvement in the national education system is the major driver of the economic diversification in the state.
- Creativity and Innovation in a Business EnvironmentCreativity allows individuals to dedicate their time to researching and developing new ideas that can be commercialized.
- Creativity and Innovation in BusinessCreativity drives human innovation. Innovation makes possible for different companies to come up with new products and guides firms to improve their processes.
- Nypro Company’s Innovation ManagementNypro adopted various techniques in establishing its internal functioning that includes the use of top performers, staff training, performance-based incentives, and collaborations.
- Amazon’s Supply Chain and Transportation InnovationsAmazon focuses on 3 “customer sets” that include “consumer customers, seller customers, and developer customers.” Its supply chain is characterized by significant diversification.
- Creativity and Innovation AnalysisThe study explores the innovation as a key driving force of entrepreneurship and the creativity as a key for an individual to innovate.
- Innovation in “Diagnosing Greatness” by Morgan SwinkThe book, Diagnosing Greatness, discusses the ways how any organization can become successful and achieve benchmarks in the sector or economy they position themselves.
- Wristop Technologies Company’s InnovationsThis paper analyzes the Wristop Technologies company, its innovation and its source, the suitability of the chosen market and the importance of intellectual property rights.
- Building an Innovation EcosystemMost of the new entrepreneurs overlook the importance of culture of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. The surrounding environment should have enough self-confidence.
- Virgin Group Case: Creativity and InnovationThis paper is a case study on Virgin Group, a multinational conglomerate uniting 60 businesses operating in different sectors of the economy.
- Clinical-Driven Innovation in Nursing PracticeThe paper at hand is going to analyze a relevant Health IT topic in order to make it clear how the issue under discussion will affect nursing practice.
- Education and Innovation in the UAEThe proposed research will attempt to gather information concerning the modernization in the educational institutions of the UAE that has already been going on for some time and review its effects.
- David Emsley’s Innovation TheoryEmsley refers to the idea that innovations should help organisations in the process of adaptation to the changing business environments and survive in these environments.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management ConceptsNowadays, it remains evident that the business world tends to evolve, and its growth is accompanied by an extended variety of concepts and their development.
- Analysis of Innovation and Marketing ManagementThe following paper discusses that creativity and innovation are worth for businesses to come up with competitive products and services.
- Creativity in Generating Business Ideas and InnovationInnovation in technology, business processes, and industries has led to the “Creative Age” that has fuelled economic growth.
- Entrepreneurship: Innovation, Failure, CultureEntrepreneurial failure refers to the discontinuation or exit from a business which includes a closure for any reason or change in ownership, bankruptcy, and persistent losses.
👍 Good Innovation Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Self-Efficacy in Improving Employee InnovationThe paper discusses and analyzes how self-efficacy or its absence influences the innovation performance of employees and how their skills affect the entire business progress.
- Digital Consumer Involvement and Innovation Dynamics“Digital Strategies of Consumer Involvement and Innovation Dynamics” investigates the collaborative process between consumers and providers through digital technologies.
- Cirque du Soleil: Innovations and OpportunitiesThis paper will evaluate the drivers of innovation and entrepreneurial opportunities that have contributed to Cirque du Soleil’s success.
- Innovation Management and New Product DevelopmentThe particular innovation opportunity identified in this report entails a collaboration tool that allows people to work from different locations but still function as a team.
- The Aravind Eye Care System’s Innovation ProcessThis paper examines the innovation process of the Aravind Eye Care System, its workability, transferability to other countries, and challenges in the healthcare.
- Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neurotoxicity: Analysis and Innovation StrategiesNeurotoxicity is a serious problem affecting both the quality of life of cancer patients and the very possibility of antitumor intervention.
- Personal Innovation Capacities DevelopmentThe purpose of the research is to study the nature of innovativeness on a personal level and use this knowledge to define the methods helping to enhance personal capabilities.
- Employee Self-Efficacy for Innovation PerformanceThis paper evaluates the role of self-efficacy in the process of improving the innovation performance of employees and discusses through the works of Bandura, Zimmerman, Luthans.
- Procter & Gamble Company’s Creativity and Innovation ProcessesProcter & Gamble employs creativity innovation management in the firm. Its main goal is to endorse the growth and development of the rates of its shareholders.
- Louvre and Abu Dhabi Museums’ Design InnovationAbu Dhabi museums must become highly innovative to drive their green building efforts. Innovative practices are vital for museums toward enhancing their sustainability agenda.
- Leadership Role in Quality and InnovationAny study that does not help the organization to grow in the modern world is not fit for use. The density of improving leadership can save millions of jobs and technological growth.
- Technological Innovation: Self-service CheckoutsThe study has given a detailed literature review on self-service technologies to show how they enhance service delivery without the involvement of a company’s workforce.
- Nursing: Sustainability of the InnovationThe efforts aimed at sustainability include engagement of nurses through meetings, which were used to address their concerns and manage their perceptions.
- WWI and Interwar Military InnovationsWWI triggered the development of an array of interwar military innovations. Today specialization is common in contemporary military forces.
- National Pharmacy: Mobilising Creativity and InnovationThis paper is focused on utilising innovation and creativity theoretical models to improve the work environment at the National Pharmacy L.L.C.
- Knowledge-Oriented Leadership and Open InnovationThe primary goal of this paper is to investigate the influence of knowledge-oriented leadership and organizational learning culture on open innovation and competitiveness.
- ORPIC Company: Mobilising Creativity and InnovationThis report analyzes internal environment factors in ORPIC that play the primary role in determining the organizational capabilities for creativity and innovation.
- Emirates Airlines’ Innovations Use and ManagementEmirates Airlines has been pioneering new technologies ever since its launch in 1985. The appropriate use of innovations has contributed to the company’s success.
- Nestle Company: Strategy Enterprise and InnovationThis paper proposes strategic and innovation options for Nestle which can boost the company’s core competencies and quickly evaluate the performance of its products.
- Nursing Professionalism and InnovationsIn the modern realm of the globalized environment, a nurse must focus on meeting the needs of an extremely diverse population.
- Zara Company’s Innovation and Distinctive FeaturesZara and the Inditex Group are characterized by the combination of the quality and affordable prices for the latest fashion trends.
- Starbucks’ Corporate Culture and InnovationThe success of Starbucks can be attributed to several elements of the organizational culture and considering the diverse needs of clients by implementing new technologies.
- Microsoft Corporation: Lack of InnovationLack of change at Microsoft contributes to the poor performance of the company’s smartphone. Microsoft’s Windows Phone operates on a system that does not support many applications.
- Apple Inc.’s Innovation and SimplicityApple Inc. is a technology company that combines the functions of manufacturing and retail businesses. It has a unique strategy promoting constant innovation and simplicity.
- Innovation and Change ManagementThe main purpose of the ‘Leading Innovation & Change’ module is to get theoretical and practical knowledge in the role of team and leadership in the organization.
- South Korea’s Innovations in Data Privacy PrinciplesThis article focuses on the current principles of information protection in South Korea and compares them to those of other Asian countries. Innovations that were introduced are central topics for discussion.
- IBM Company’s Leadership and Innovation ManagementIBM through the newly appointed CEO took the initiative of making the company employees realize the importance of treating customers as kings.
- Lego Company’s Successful Innovation StrategyLego introduced new products and diversified the range of its products. Nonetheless, this change was not supported by the change in distribution and logistics.
🌶️ Hot Innovation Ideas to Write about
- Diffusion of Innovation Theory and Its ApplicationInnovations help people to achieve results in the areas of their interests. The current implementation of the concepts is more practice-related rather than theoretical.
- Curriculum Design and Innovation in Language TeachingThe issues of curriculum design and innovation have been troubling both practitioners and theoreticians in linguistics, pedagogy, language learning spheres for several centuries.
- SBE Innovations Ltd.’s Value Management ProjectThe Public-Private Partnership represented by SBE Innovations has the two-fold objective of ensuring a fair return on investment and enhancing community life.
- How Samsung Gets Innovations to Market?Samsung company controls its designing, manufacturing, distribution and marketing process for its products via the consumer focused innovation team.
- Polaris Industries Inc.’s Innovation and SuccessPolaris Industries Inc. builds and designs various machines. It gained success due to its innovations, which are one of the most important company’s values.
- P&G and Unilever Companies: Open InnovationsOpen innovation is considered to be an idea which companies can follow to bring together both internal and external ideas and generate ways of bringing new and better changes.
- Implementing Cost-Effective Stem Cell InnovationThe purpose of the paper is to explore the broader issues that impact clinical trials of stem cell research and treatment in general.
- Food Innovation: Ayran Yogurt in the Scandinavian MarketThis study researches the suitability of Ayran yogurt product and how to introduce it as a healthy alternative to soft drinks in the Scandinavian market.
- ABC Consulting Organization’s InnovationThis paper highlights organizational cultural aspects that tend to create and enhance the level of innovation by considering the ABC Consulting case study.
- Transforming Business Performance: Creativity and InnovationIn the modern world, the development of contemporary markets involves the application of creative and innovative approaches in business.
- Smartphone Innovation and Powerful Marketing PlanThe number of people purchasing and using smartphones has been on the rise. This change is catalyzed by emerging technologies such as applications and superior operating systems.
- Biomedical Technology and Innovation IssuesBiomedical engineers at WPI have found a way to use spinach leaves to grow functioning human heart muscle, potentially solving a long-standing problem of repairing damaged organs.
- Cloud Computing as Information Technology InnovationThe central idea behind cloud computing is transferring and storing data in a big data center securely accessible from any computing device connected to the internet.
- Advertising Analytics and Marketing InnovationsThe modern advancements in computing, communication, and analytics can provide significant benefits to any organization looking to improve its marketing strategy.
- Technologic Innovation for Business: Pros and ConsTechnological innovation provides a range of new opportunities for various companies to evolve by reducing their spending and time needed to perform certain activities.
- Continuity and Change in Managing InnovationIn modern business, innovation management turns out to be a significant process in terms of which organizational growth and competitiveness are possible.
- Biomimicry: Innovations Inspired by NatureBiomimicry exposes an original avenue of potential research and innovation. These present an alternative to the currently dominant principles that is worthy of further investigation.
- Medical Company’s Functioning, Innovations and ChangeThe rapid development of technologies and the appearance of new devices impacted all spheres of human activity.
- Techsol Corporation’s Creativity and InnovationThis report proposes a plan for managing creativity and innovation in Techsol to ensure that the company’s goals can be achieved.
- Abu Dhadi Airports Innovation in AviationBoth globalization and regional integration have a specific influence on business development. In the case of an industry as big as aviation one, this impact is even more evident.
- Amazon’s Innovation, Sustainability, Global MarketThe paper is dedicated to the study of Amazon’s long-term goals and analyzing its strategies for future development.
- Nursing Change Theory and the Diffusion of Innovation ModelA considerable part of the United States gross domestic product devoted to health care does not result in satisfactory outcomes.
- Customer Involvement in LEGO Group’s Innovation ProcessLEGO Group is a leading competitor that capitalizes on the concept of customer engagement. This approach can become a powerful model for companies.
- Military Drones: Innovation ProjectUnmanned aerial vehicles have revolutionized modern-day wars and the approach that is used to collect data, especially in locations deemed unsafe for military personnel.
- Measuring Factors Affecting Implementation of Health InnovationsTransformational leadership with a rational and structured approach to change implementation can enhance the quality of medical services and improve professionals’ working conditions.
- Medical Product Development and Innovation EventThis paper aims to identify the purpose, participants, agenda, logistics, and outcomes of the Medical Product Development and Innovation event.
- Apple Inc.’s Strategic Leadership and InnovationHeracleous and Papachroni explore strategic leadership and innovation at Apple, Inc., performed by Steve Jobs, a founder of the organization.
📌 Easy Innovation Essay Topics
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Merchandise Trend: Analysis of Articles on InnovationsWhile innovations in high technology often receive the greatest publicity, advances have been made in many fields and at many levels of the police field.
- Innovation and Creativity in ManagementA critical analysis of the case study ‘Photovoltaic Breakthrough’ has been performed in this paper. The case relates to frameworks and concepts of innovative management concepts at an Palo Alto Research Centre.
- Innovation and Creativity Factors in ManagementInnovation is one of the core subjects that is important in determining the success of a business enterprise in meeting its customers’ needs.
- Entrepreneurship and the Role of InnovationEntrepreneurship is the art of pulling together resources and business acumen as a way of transforming innovations into economically viable goods
- Technology Management: To What Extent Is Collaboration in Networks A Requirement of Today’s Innovation Process?What KM and innovation requires from us is not to overestimate the expected outcomes that the performance tendencies are typically associated with and its diverse aliases have had on business administration.
- Innovation and Product Development for NokiaNokia is a global company specialized in communication technologies. For Nokia, the “art” of entrepreneurship can be defined as a unique vision of reality and the world around us.
- Disruptive Technological Innovations in the Business WorldIn the business world, the main objective of technology innovations is to ensure that there is the generation of new companies, and increment of assets and shareholders returns.
- Social Change Through Technological InnovationAs people interact in various ways technology has been utilized to enhance aspects of human life and social contacts.
- Seeds of Innovation – Change StrategiesThere are many efforts that are aimed at creating change in the management of an organization. Three change strategies are programmatic, continuous and emergent.
- Innovation in Operation Management – Personal ExperienceTo overcome the different challenges faced by companies, they must put in place some strategies like differentiating their products or services from those of the competition.
- Southwest Airlines Company: Innovation and MarketingThe Southwest Airlines Company is one of the most innovative companies and this paper is going to carry out a discussion about this company.
- BT Groups Innovation MethodsBritish Telecoms Group (BT Group) managed to survive the recession and global economic meltdown as a result of the principles of leadership that its management upheld.
- Innovation Differences When Crossing BordersAs a result of globalization, organizations are facing profound pressure to reform and improve stakeholder-related practices but in a profitable manner.
- “Seeds of Innovation” and DarwinThe aim of this thesis is to apply Darwin’s theory of evolution to the seedbeds of innovation that shape the growth of companies during various phases of their business.
- Innovation and Technology Cycles in OrganizationsThe popularity of technology in manufacturing has led to many organizations relying almost entirely on it for all their operations.
- Energy Innovation Evolutionary Economics and PoliciesThe use of innovative energy technology is influenced by insights into evolutionary economics. Through such insights, better policies can be formulated.
- Creative Management of Bill Gates and Michael Porter: InnovationsManagement of creativity implies that the ideas are managed to such an extent that they are put into application in a certain specific context and that they are able to bear fruit.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Entrepreneurial Opportunities for GraduatesThe classic expression of entrepreneurship is the raw start-up company, an innovative idea that develops into a high-growth company.
- Apple Inc.’s Change and InnovationThe theory of Business Model Innovation (BMI) discusses the creation and reinvention of a business model in the decade of globalization and in more recent times, that of recession.
- Perpetual Mercy Hospital’s InnovationsDowntown Health Clinic, a branch of Perpetual Mercy Hospital is faced with potential competition from a similar rival clinic slated for opening within its territorial market.
- Innovation as a Contemporary Issue in BusinessCurrently, many organization managers are very scared about the turbulent times in the business world. This fear has often been an obstacle to innovation.
- Financial Innovation: Achievements and ProspectsThe last twenty years have witnessed several innovations which have made several implications to the financial sector.
- Technology Innovation and the Cultural Loss of Customary PracticesOlder people in modern societies acknowledge that participatory entertainment has been part of traditional culture for generations.
- Innovation: Wood, Energy, and Medical Firms Case StudyTo study the case of Polaris Industries Inc., we have picked several credible scholarly sources in addition to the materials on the company website.
- Sustainable Business Model InnovationSustainable business model innovation comprises new business units, diversification to other business versions, and the purchase of new investments.
- LEGO: Innovation of Business StrategyLEGO can re-establish its leading position by implementing a reliable and innovative business strategy and critical changes based on the analyzed weaknesses and issues.
- Action Plan to Improve Innovation within a TeamAn action plan to increase the number of innovative ideas begins with an overview of the management theories and practices of other companies in the oil and gas industry.
🎓 Most Interesting Innovation Research Titles
- Amazon.com: Innovation StrategyInternet companies, like Amazon, build their business strategies on continuous involvement in innovative solutions that allow for creating sustainable competitive advantages.
- Innovation in Organizations: Ryan AirThis essay will highlight how Ryan Air has been able to come up with creative innovations, execute them, and therefore benefit from them.
- The Spanish Fashion Industry: Business Model InnovationThe Spanish companies tend to move from the idea of fast fashion models to more sustainable innovative business models.
- Information and Communication Impact on InnovationThis article consists of 3 sources that explore the effect of information and communication technologies on innovation processes and difficulties connected with the development.
- Medical Innovations: 3D Bioprinting Artificial IntelligenceThis paper will discuss two medical technological innovations that are significant for the future of a medical organization and how different stakeholders could benefit from them.
- Yum!: Brands Innovations and CommercializationThis report will discuss this system, identifying the crucial factors of its success, as well as provide recommendations on how to improve the mentioned commercialization activities.
- Innovation and People Management in Business ProcessesInnovation is one of the most essential factors in the sustainable and efficient development of the company, the company’s executives might choose among different solutions.
- Business Innovation and Skill (BIS) Data AnalysisThe purpose of the present report is to compare the Southeast region with the North West region in terms of similarities and differences in business development.
- Diffusion of Innovation (DOI) TheoryDOI is one of the oldest social science theories and is still being used extensively by various organizations.
- The Graduate House of the University of Toronto: Innovation or ProvocationThe Graduate House of the University of Toronto is one of the architectural projects that provokes multiple discussions and separates the public opinion by its design.
- Healthcare Innovations and ImprovementsThe article showed that the effective implementation of the Lean Six Sigma management strategy resulted in vital implications for hospitals.
- Health Leadership and Management InnovationA patient care facility has the responsibility of delivering health care to patients in a timely, safe and effective manner.
- Innovations and Consumer Experience in Health CareNew technological solutions, such as mobile health applications and interoperable systems, provide considerable opportunities to improve patient experience in health care.
- Frito-Lay’s Manufacturing Facility and InnovationsFrito-Lay’s approach to solving the problem of introducing new equipment is thorough training of personnel to ensure the preparedness to function in current conditions.
- Customer Care Innovations ImplementationThe paper proposes the implementation of significant innovations within the customer care scope to allow for profitable performance in the long term.
- Proposal for Sustainable Innovation StrategiesProposal for sustainable innovation strategies’ research question seeks to answer how the government can enhance sustainable innovation strategies.
- Impact of Advancing Technology on Human Innovation: CRISPRTechnology is implemented because there is a promising one that has emerged or if there is a performance gap that leads to the need for a change in an existing process.
- Innovation: Description and Implementation PlanThe author describes the increased threat of cyber attacks to organizations and proposes an innovative solution to the problem and a roadmap for its implementation.
- Diffusion of Innovations Theory in Public HealthThe selected injury prevention intervention is alcohol and drug addiction education, an innovation that can combine several steps of intervention and different programs.
- Diagnodent as a Caries Detector: Innovation or FailureThe causes of neglected caries can vary from fear of visiting the doctor to merely failing to realize that there can be a problem – at its earliest stage, caries can hardly be detected.
- Ethics of Innovation in Relation to LeadershipInnovation has traditionally been in and out of fashion but is still defined as the most significant route for organizations to quicken the pace of progress.
- Market Designs and Entrepreneurship InnovationsThis essay discusses the comparison between companies that upheld the triadic approach to entrepreneurship and companies that did not use the method.
- Innovation in International BusinessInternational business is the highest form of entrepreneurial activity, and innovation plays a vital role in the conceptual idea of gaining a competitive advantage.
- Tencent Analysis. Micro Innovation StrategyTencent is a large Chinese company that has managed to expand its reach into the global market and gain a grasp of fields its competition did not consider.
- Apple Company’s Innovations and Marketing MixThis research examines Apple’s life-changing innovation in products and its principal marketing mix that led the corporation to international success.
- Saudi Aramco Company’s Innovation and Technological PerformanceThe integration of technology and innovation into the Saudi Aramco company’s performance plays a pivotal role in gaining a competitive advantage.
- Management Innovation: Netflix Case StudyThis paper aims at identifying how to improve the competitive landscape of Netflix and shift the way of working towards the one that spurs innovation.
❓ Research Questions About Innovation
- How Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship Are Related?
- What Are the Systems of Innovation Perspectives and Challenges?
- How Technological Innovation Changed the Course of History in the Middle Ages?
- What Is the Latest Innovation That Medical Industry Is Experimenting?
- How Marketing Design and Innovation Are Related?
- How NBC Started the Innovation of Television News Industry?
- Why Sony Minidisc Is Called Failed Innovation Nowadays?
- What Are Sustainable Efforts for Innovation in Lego?
- What Are Some Techniques for Stimulating Innovation?
- What Is the Connection Between Demand and Innovation?
- What Does Term the Innovation Value Chain Mean?
- What Is the Theoritical Approach To Banking Innovation?
- What Are the Strengths and Challenges of Open Innovation?
- How the Widening and Deepening of Innovation Policy Is Going?
- What Are the Barriers of Innovation in SMES?
- Which Companies Should Implement Management Innovation?
- Why Creativity and Innovation Is Important to Contemporary Company?
- Why Space Exploration and Innovation Is Important for the Human Race?
- What Is the Relationship Between Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Development?
- What Is the Definition and Measurement of Innovation?
- What Is the Inter Link Between Copyright and Innovation Law?
- What Are the Most Common Models of Innovation?
- What Lays Behind Successful Military Innovation?
- What Does Salesforce Idea for Disruptive Innovation Mean?
- Why Do New Products Fail in the Process of Innovation?