specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Poverty
- Drug’s, Poverty’s and Beauty’s Effects on HealthSome serious health outcomes emanate from frequent consumption of drugs, poverty, and a stringent adherence to the global trends of beauty.
- Effects of Divorce and Poverty in FamiliesIn the event of a divorce children are tremendously affected and in most cases attention is not given to them the way it should.
- Problem of World PovertyOne does not know if it is indeed possible to exhaustively satisfy the meaning and come up with one definition of the term poverty.
- Immigrant Children and PovertyImmigrant child poverty poses considerable social predicaments, because it is related to several long lasting school and development linked difficulties.
- Effects of Poverty on College Education in the USAIt is clear that poverty affects not only the living standards and lifestyle of people but also the college education in the United States of America.
- The Issue of World Poverty and Ways to Alleviate the Poverty in the WorldPoverty is defined as the state of deficiency of a certain amount of material wealth or money. World poverty figures have been rising since the second half of the 20th century.
- Poverty Effects on an IndividualPeople work hard to meet their needs. However, this does not necessary mean escape from poverty. Poverty can cause extensive damage on one’s life.
- Global Poverty and Nursing InterventionIt is evident that poor health and poverty are closely linked. Community nurses who are conversant with the dynamics of the health of the poor can run successful health promotion initiatives.
- Inequality in Australia: Poverty Rates and GlobalismThe Australian government will have to take a range of specific measures to address the inequality issue in the realm of the Australian economic and financial environment.
- Poverty in “I Beat the Odds” by Oher and Yaegar“I Beat The Odds” is the story about Michael Oher’s rise from rags to riches. The theme that comes out strongly in the book is poverty.
- The Government of Bangladesh: Corruption and PovertyThis paper describes how constitutional, economic, educational, and legal reforms can eradicate absolute poverty and corruption in a developing country such as Bangladesh.
- Poverty in “Serving in Florida” and “Dumpster Diving”“Serving in Florida” by Barbara Ehrenreich describes the harsh reality of living in poverty while concentrating on the pragmatic dimension of the issue
- The Eliminating Poverty StrategiesThe United Nations measures poverty based on factors such as health, education, hunger, shelter, and availability of utilities.
- School System: Poverty and EducationThis short assessment presents at least three examples of differences between the schools that lead to disadvantages in the education system and finally provides a suggestion to help bridge the gap.
- How Poverty Affects Early Education?A number of people live in poor conditions. According to the researchers of the Department of Education in the United States, poverty influences academic performance in an adverse way.
- Poverty in the “LaLee’s Kin” DocumentaryIn this paper, the author will analyse poverty as a social problem in the Mississippi Delta. The issue will be analysed from the perspective of the documentary “LaLee’s Kin”.
- Affordable Housing Programs in “Poverty in America”The documentary “Poverty in America” filmed in 2017 aims to analyze the real situation with affordable housing programs in the United States.
- Poverty and Violence During the Mexican RevolutionThe Los Olvidados movie, The Plain in Flames by Juan Rulfo, and the mural art of that decade attest to the failure of the Revolution to resolve Mexico’s persistent problems.
- The Orthodox and Alternative Poverty Explanations ComparisonPoverty has over the years become a worldwide subject of concern for economies. This essay will explore two theories- the orthodox and the alternative theories to poverty.
- Poverty in “On Dumpster Diving” by Lars EighnerEssay “On Dumpster Diving” by Lars Eighner evokes compassion and prompts individuals to think about social problems existing nowadays.
- Modern Slavery, Human Trafficking and PovertyBe it through the sexual enslavement of girls or trafficking of males for forced labor, slavery has had a tremendous impact on modern society.
- Poverty in “The Bottom Billion” by Paul CollierPaul Collier’s “The Bottom Billion” is an in-depth study of the financial plight of the world’s poorest countries. It analyzes the incidence and provides remedies to the issue.
- Utilitarianism: Poverty Reduction Through CharityThis paper shows that poverty levels can be reduced if wealthy individuals donate a part of their earnings, using the main principles of the utilitarian theory.
- Poverty and Welfare Policies in the United StatesThe poverty is the United States is a primary problem. If the economic growth of the 1970s continues, until 1980s the number of poor families would be significantly lower.
- National Conversation about PovertyThe success of every society is determined by values, cultural practices, and tendencies that can address the hurdles affecting its people.
- Child Poverty Assessment in CanadaChild poverty is not only the problem of children but also a threat to the development of a country. In Canada today, every fifth child is estimated to be affected by poverty.
- Brazil’ Poverty and InequalityPoverty in Brazil has been unresponsive to growth due to the challenges of eliminating inequality. The poverty eradication programs reduced the poverty rate.
👍 Good Poverty Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Grameen Banking System Alleviating PovertyThis paper discusses various aspects of the Grameen banking system and focuses on how it has assisted communities, and evaluate its future success.
- Can Marriage End Poverty?Marriages to some degree alleviate poverty, but not all marriages can do so. Only marriages build on sound principles can achieve such a feat.
- Household Energy Use and PovertyIn many developing countries, as well as among disadvantaged populations of the industrial states, the lack or absence of energy for household use is an everyday reality.
- Standards of the Ethical Code: Children and PovertyThe research that will be done will focus mainly on children and poverty. It seeks to study how poverty affects children development.
- Poverty Among the USA Citizens and Reduction EffortsThis essay presents a letter about the problem of poverty among U.S. citizens and offers the steps that should be taken to improve the situation.
- Poverty: “$2.00 a Day” Book by Edin and SchaeferIn their book “$2.00 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America,” Edin and Schaefer investigate problems that people who live in poverty face every day.
- Poverty from a Sociological StandpointPoverty is a complex phenomenon, in which many explicit and implicit factors are involved. Some individuals tend not to perceive this phenomenon as critical.
- World Poverty as a Global Social ProblemPoverty and the key methods helping to reduce it attract the attention of numerous researchers in different areas of expertise.
- Henry George’s “Progress and Poverty” BookHenry George was a renowned American economist, who introduced an innovative perspective on the role of technology in the economy.
- Poverty and Homelessness: Dimensions and ConstructionsWith the growth of the economy and the failure of employment, the number of people living in poverty and without shelter increases.
- The Concept of PovertyThis work is aimed at identifying the key aspects associated with poverty and its impact on the lives of people in different contexts.
- Poverty as a Social ProblemSociety often perceives poverty as an individualistic issue, believing that it is a consequence of bad decisions.
- Donald Trump’s Policies of Poverty and Human RightsOne of the events related to an acute social issue of poverty in the United States involves the U.N. report on extreme U.S. poverty and human rights in the context of Donald Trump’s policies.
- Poverty from Functionalist and Rational Choice PerspectivesPoverty is a persistent social phenomenon, which can be examined from both the functionalist and rational choice perspectives.
- Poverty and Inequality Reducing Policies in ChinaChina has used several instruments to shape its culture and economy. The essay proposes several policy options that can be used in China to reduce inequality and poverty.
- India’s Policies to Tackle Poverty and InequalityThis paper aims to identify potential policies in infrastructure and education and develop new options to deal with poverty and inequality in India.
- Global Poverty, Inequality, and Mass MigrationSuch global issues as poverty and inequality and mass migration are significant today since many people are involved in them.
- Poverty in New York City and Media RepresentationThis paper will analyze recent news publications regarding the urban issue of poverty in NYC and determine how the city is represented in the media.
- Social Policy and Welfare – Poverty and DeprivationPoverty is a kind of deprivation where in usual needs that define the quality of life such as food, clothing, shelter and water are not given to people.
- Economic Development in LDCs and Sufficient Conditions to Eradicate Absolute PovertySince the ratio between the rich and the poor and the wealth gap have to be considered as well, GDP fails to accurately convey the wellbeing of the people of the country.
- Urbanization and Poverty in “Slumdog Millionaire” FilmBoyle’s movie, “Slumdog Millionaire,” is one of many successful attempts to depict the conditions in which people who are below the poverty level live.
- Economic Development in LDCs and Eradication Absolute PovertyThe current global and energy financial crisis have badly impacted on the LDCs who lack the requisite resources to withstand shocks from natural and human crisis.
- Poverty and Homelessness in CanadaPoverty and homelessness figure prominently in government policies and the aims of many social service organizations even in a country like Canada.
- How Poverty Impacts on Life Chances, Experiences and Opportunities for Young PeopleThe paper specifically dwells on the social exclusion, class, and labeling theories to place youth poverty in its social context.
- Poverty in America: Issue AnalysisThe paper is intended to work out the problem of poverty existing in the US, so that to analyze the factors which contribute to the issue of such negative characteristic in social life.
- “Globalization, Poverty and Inequality” by KaplinskyGlobal trade is likely to offer benefits to the partaking countries; mainly trade presumptions are anchored in the supposition of full employment.
- Are MNCs Responsible for Poverty and Violence in Developing Nations?MNCs play a big role in the development of economies in developing countries, and they are responsible for much of the poverty and violence in some developing countries.
🧐 Research Titles about Poverty
- “Combating Poverty in Latin America” by Robyn EversolePoverty elevation is the duty of governments, which unfortunately has been a weak area in Latin American countries.
- Vicious Circle of PovertyIn this essay, the author describes the problem of poverty, its causes and ways of optimizing the economy and increasing production efficiency.
- Gay and Poverty MarriageThe institution of family and the issues of marriage play a crucial role in society today. Marriage status determines relations between spouses and their relations with the state.
- Trade Effect on Environmentalism and PovertyThis is a research paper about the effect of trade on the environment and the way in which trade has contributed to the improvement of living standards.
- Poverty Relation With ImmigrantsPoverty-related immigration is usually caused by population pressures; as the natural land becomes less productive due to the increased technology and industrial production.
- Reduction of Poverty in the Rural Areas Through ICTICT stands for Information and Communication Technology and covers all information processing tools. ICT will be of great importance both for society and for the country.
- Is Debt Cancellation the Answer to World Poverty?There is no doubt that debt cancellation is one of the single effective approaches to poverty eradication, perhaps more effective than development aid.
- The U.S. Education: Effect of PovertyPoverty effects on education would stretch to other aspects of life and this justifies that, poverty in United States not only affects social lifestyles but also college education.
- Marriage and Divorce: Poverty Among Divorced WomenThis paper aims at looking into the possible connection between divorce and poverty among women given that many women are employed and are financially independent.
- Poverty Elimination in PerspectivePoverty is a subject that has been on the world’s development agenda since time immemorial. This essay explores the possibilities of eliminating the poverty menace.
- Aid Agency Discussing Different Solutions to Poverty in Urban AreasUrban poverty is a nightmare most cities, governments and local authorities are facing the world over. Some effects of urban poverty 1) Crime 2) Toll on Economy.
- Attitudes to Poverty: Singer’s ArgumentsSinger argues against the observation by the rich than helping one poor person can repeat over and over again until the rich eventually becomes poor.
- Federal Poverty, Welfare, and Unemployment PoliciesIn the paper, the federal policies regarding the above mentioned areas of public interest will be scrutinized and discussed at length.
- Global Poverty and Human DevelopmentPoverty rates across the globe continue to be a major issue that could impair the progress of humanity as a whole.
- Poverty: Causes and Reduction MeasuresPoverty is a global disaster and that a large percentage of the population has insufficient income or material possessions to satisfy their basic needs.
- The Poverty as an Ethical IssueLooking at poverty as an ethical issue, we have to consider the fact that there are people who control resource distribution, which then leads to wealth or poverty in a community.
- Speech on Mother Teresa: Poverty and Interiority in Mother TeresaMany see Mother Teresa as a saint due to her compassion, contributions to charity. She was born in 1910 in Skopje, traveled to many countries as a Catholic missionary.
- Sociological Issues About Social Class and Poverty, Race and Ethnicity, GenderThe aim of this paper is to describe different sociological issues in the USA, such as social class and poverty, race and ethnicity, gender, etc.
- The Cost of Saving: The Problem of PovertyThe problem of poverty remains contributing to the drop in the quality of life, life expectancy, and overall well-being of a major part of the American population.
- Poverty in Young and Middle AdulthoodAccording to functionalism, poverty is a dysfunctional aspect of interrelated components, which is the result of improper structuring.
- The Link Between Poverty and Criminal BehaviorBoth deviance and crime represent a deviation from societal norms but become separated only by the degree of nonconformity to acceptable behavior.
- Changing the Face of PovertyWhile the essay’s primary focus is poverty, some of the points could apply to other spheres with false representation.
- American Dream and Poverty in the United StatesThe concept of the American dream and its component has changed over the years and remains different for different people.
- Global Poverty and Education CorrelationThis paper aims to reflect the element of education in eliminating global poverty and the role of poverty in hindering education.
- Carl Hart’s Talk on Racism, Poverty, and DrugsIn his TED Talk, Carl Hart, a professor of neuroscience at Columbia University who studies drug addiction, exposes a relationship between racism, poverty, and drugs.
- Poverty and Its Effects Upon Special PopulationsSince special populations have mostly restricted access to essential resources, poverty has especially drastic effects on the quality of their lives and their overall well-being.
- The Problem of Poverty in Art of Different PeriodsArtists have always been at the forefront of addressing social issues, by depicting them in their works and attempting to draw the attention of the public to sensitive topics.
🎓 Most Interesting Poverty Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Empowerment and Poverty ReductionThe objective of this essay will be to highlight the health issues caused by poverty and the strategies needed to change the situation of poor people through empowerment.
- Love and Poverty in My Papa’s Waltz by Theodore RoethkeThe present paper includes a brief analysis of the poem ‘My Papa’s Waltz’ with a focus on imagery and figurative language.
- Poverty in America: Socio-Economic InequalityThe primary cause of poverty in the United States is socio-economic inequality since such ethnic minorities as Native Americans are among the poorest social groups in the US.
- Poverty and Mental Health CorrelationThe analysis of the articles provides a comprehensive understanding of the poverty and mental health correlation scale and its current state.
- Poverty: Causes and Solutions to ProblemAttempts to establish the causes of poverty and the solutions to the issue have been made since the emergence of early civilizations.
- Poverty and Covid-19 in Developing CountriesIn response to the pandemic, countries recommended and enforced policies on social distancing and shelter-in-place.
- Teenage Pregnancy After Exposure to Poverty: Causation and CommunicationIn the study “Counterfactual Models of Neighborhood Effects,” Harding used the counterfactual causal framework.
- “What Is Poverty” by DalrympleThe purpose of this paper is to present Dalrymple point of view and analyze it by applying philosophical concepts.
- Wealth, Poverty, and Systems of Economic ClassBy examining wealth, poverty, and economic classes from the perspective of social justice, the socioeconomic inequalities persistent in society will become clear.
- “8 Million Have Slipped Into Poverty Since May as Federal Aid Has Dried Up” by Jason DeParleThis paper provides an analysis of the article “8 Million Have Slipped Into Poverty Since May as Federal Aid Has Dried Up” by Jason DeParle.
- Poverty Among Children from Immigrant WorkersPoverty among children from immigrant workers does lead to shortened life spans, malnourishment and constant illness.
- Effects of Poverty on Health Care in the US and AfghanistanThe paper aims to make a comparison of healthcare for women and children in the developing and developed world between the United States of America and Afghanistan.
- “Poverty, Faith, and Justice: “”Liberating God of Life”” by Elizabeth Johnson”“Liberating God of Life Context: Wretched Poverty” by Johnson constructs that the main goal of human beings is to combat structural violence toward the poor.
- Global Issues. World Poverty: Reasons and SolutionsThe term ‘world poverty’ refers to poverty around the world and is not only limited to developing and under-developed nations.
- African American Families in PovertyEven though the United States declares the equality of white and black people quite often, the socio-economic situation of African Americans still need changes for the better.
- Poverty and Poor Health: Access to Healthcare ServicesHealth disparities affecting ethnical and racial groups, as well as people with low income, operate through the social environments, access to healthcare services.
- Correlation Between Poverty and Juvenile DelinquencyCrime significantly impacts the standard of life across the world, a case study of the United States reveals that crime has grown into a very expensive venture.
- The Problem of Poverty Among ChildrenThe assessment will primarily focus on the issue of poverty among children, which is considered to be one of the most prominent groups of vulnerable populations.
- Poverty: Behavioral, Structural, Political FactorsThe research paper will primarily argue that poverty is a problem caused by a combination of behavioral, structural, and political systems.
- Habitat for the Homeless: PovertyThe paper states that Habitat for the Homeless comes to fulfill American values by ensuring that Americans can afford houses at a low price.
- The Impact of Poverty on Children and Minority GroupsThe problem of poverty, not only among children but also among adults, has plagued this planet for a long time.
- Global Poverty: Tendencies, Causes and ImpactsThis paper aims to examine poverty globally, including definitions, related facts and tendencies, its causes and impacts, associated issues, and potential solutions.
- Homelessness and Poverty in Developed and Developing CountriesAll states across the globe need to undertake all possible efforts to reduce the rates of poverty and homelessness.
- Policy Development to Overcome Child Poverty in the U.S.The minors below the age of five are especially vulnerable and experience significantly higher rates of poverty than older children do.
- Poverty Prevalence and Causes in the United StatesThis essay will discuss the problem of poverty in the United States, its primary causes, the reasons for its prevalence, and how society can alleviate it.
- Global Poverty and EducationEconomic theories like liberalization, deregulation, and privatization were developed to address global poverty.
❓ Poverty Research Questions
- Can Authorization Reduce Poverty Among Undocumented Immigrants?
- Can Higher Employment Levels Bring Lower Poverty in the EU?
- Are Private Transfers Poverty and Inequality Reducing?
- Can Group-Based Credit Uphold Smallholder Farmers Productivity and Reduce Poverty in Africa?
- Can Anti-Poverty Programs Improve Family Functioning and Enhance Children’s Well-Being?
- Can Laziness Explain Poverty in America?
- Are Social Exclusion and Poverty Measures Interrelated?
- Can Increasing Smallholder Farm Size Broadly Reduce Rural Poverty in Zambia?
- Can Crop Purchase Programs Reduce Poverty and Improve Welfare in Rural Communities?
- Does Aid Availability Affect Effectiveness in Reducing Poverty?
- Can Employer Credit Checks Create Poverty Traps?
- Are the Poverty Effects of Trade Policies Invisible?
- Can Foreign Aid Reduce Poverty?
- Are Education Systems Modern as Well as Practical Enough to Eliminate Unemployment, and Thus Poverty?
- Can High-Inequality Developing Countries Escape Absolute Poverty?
- Are Inequality and Trade Liberalization Influences on Growth and Poverty?
- Can Globalisation Realistically Solve World Poverty?
- Are Urban Poverty and Undernutrition Growing?
- Can Big Push Interventions Take Small-Scale Farmers Out of Poverty?
- Can Civilian Disability Pensions Overcome the Poverty Issue?
- Are Poverty Rates Underestimated in China?
- Does Agriculture Help Poverty and Inequality Reduction?
- Can Agricultural Households Farm Their Way Out of Poverty?
- Are Income Poverty and Perceptions of Financial Difficulties Dynamically Interrelated?
- Are Bangladesh’s Recent Gains in Poverty Reduction Different From the Past?
- Can Cash Transfers Help Households Escape an Intergenerational Poverty Trap?
- Are Remittances Helping Lower Poverty and Inequality Levels in Latin America?
- Can Foreign Aid Reduce Income Inequality and Poverty?
- Can Child-Care Subsidies Reduce Poverty?
- Can Income Inequality Reduction Be Used as an Instrument for Poverty Reduction?