specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Diabetes
- Improving Diabetes LifestyleDiabetes is one of the health conditions affecting many people in different corners of the world. Individuals and family members affected by the condition should lead healthy lives.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 DiscussionDiabetes mellitus type 1, normally known as Type 1 Diabetes, is a type of diabetes that is caused by the lack of insulin resulting from the destruction of insulin-producing cells.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2Diabetes mellitus type 2 is a chronic disorder which is common in people over 60. Nonetheless, the disorder is also becoming common in younger generations.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Integrated ManagementThe paper defines critical positioning of the study in diabetes treatment history, discusses the study results, and gives clinical implications of integrated diabetes treatment.
- Overweight Diabetes Patients With Cardiovascular RiskDiabetes affects people’s well-being adversely that is why professionals do their best to educate their patients regarding this issue.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Disease Process and ScreeningThe disease process selected for this assignment is type 2 diabetes. It was chosen because, among all the cases of diabetic known to modern medicine, this type is the most common.
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus in AdolescentsWhile type 2 diabetes associated with middle-aged and older patients is of more frequent occurrence, type 1 diabetes is rarer and predominates among younger people.
- Diabetes and Dementia Relationships and NursingThe article discusses the possible links between the two illnesses, as well as the risk of developing one of the conditions when already having the other.
- Diabetes and Possible InterventionsThis paper delves into diabetes’ peculiarities and the impact food habits might have on the development of the disease as this issue is crucial for the health of the nation.
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Diabetes Mellitus Type 2This research investigates if adult patients with vitamin D deficiency are at increased risk for diabetes mellitus type 2 compared with patients who have no deprivation of vitamin.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type II: Diagnosis and TreatmentType II diabetes is caused by a combination of amplified tissue struggle to insulin, scarce insulin emission, or the surplus secretion of glucagon.
- Diabetes in American Adolescents and Its EffectsThe purpose of this research paper is to establish the quantifiable effects of diabetes among adolescents in the US.
- The Most Acute Problems With Patients With DiabetesOne of the most widespread diseases among diabetics is cardiovascular disease. It appears since blood vessels become more rigid and easily get damaged.
- Food Diversion as a Type-2 Diabetes TreatmentThis research paper examines its potential use for the treatment of type-2 diabetes in patients within the previously stipulated BMI range.
- Diabetes and Its Economic Cost in the United StatesGovernments in developing nations should lobby for resources from developed economies to deliver inexpensively and quality care to diabetes patients.
- Diabetes Mellitus Patients and Supporting ResourcesDiabetes mellitus is a dangerous disease that affects the health outcomes. This discussion identifies three major resources that can support more patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Types of Diabetes Mellitus: Role of InsulinDiabetes mellitus can be discussed as a metabolic disorder of a complex character, which is associated with hyperglycaemia.
- Type II Diabetes: Patient Case StudyThe patient in the case study is 48 years old and utilizes cassia cinnamon to treat her Type II Diabetes, as well as ginseng as a remedy for her memory issues.
- Treatment and Advances in DiabetesThe problem investigated in the research is dedicated to the study of one of the ways of performing glycemic control.
- Wound Care Tests in DiabetesDespite years of research and consistent data gathering, diabetes remains the disease with an incredibly high death toll.
👍 Good Diabetes Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Diabetes: Country Walk Community’s Health ProblemDiabetes has been considered as the most serious community’s health problem due to associated risk factors that include obesity, high blood pressure, and ethnic beliefs.
- Diabetes Treatment: Computer-Based InterventionA computer-based intervention aimed at improving self-management skills among adult patients with diabetes is the focus of research conducted by Pal et al.
- Using Dulaglutide in the Treatment of Patients with DiabetesType 2 diabetes mellitus is one of the diseases the prevalence of which continues to rise all around the world. It is confirmed to be a burden for patients because of increasing treatment costs.
- Prevention and Management of Type 2 DiabetesThe proposed paper will be based on the following hypothesis: meaningful changes in lifestyle are helpful for preventing type 2 diabetes.
- Patients With Diabetes and Concomitant Diseases’ RiskPatients with strict BP control have lower chances to have stroke or any heart complication caused by diabetes.
- Diabetes Genetic Risks in DiagnosticsThe introduction of the generic risks score in the diagnosis of diabetes has a high potential for use in the correct classification based on a particular type of diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in AdultsType 2 diabetes is a current-day epidemic. Affecting more than 370 million adults worldwide (26 million people in the United States), it is one of the most critical health issues.
- Chronic Disease: Diabetes MellitusTo provide the best management and treatment of diabetes and DKD, a Diabetes Self-Management Education Program (DSME) has been implemented.
- Diabetes Patient and Holistic Nursing InterventionThe nurse-led diabetes intervention and care management is an effective method of treatment for the acute problems caused by the illness and prevention of the adverse outcomes.
- Diabetes and Status among Immigrants in CaliforniaThis paper investigates the relationship between the socioeconomic status of immigrants in California and the prevalence rates of diabetes.
- Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in ChinaThe study by He et al. provides evidence suggesting that actions for improving health system performance can be taken to better manage DM patients in China.
- Diabetes Among Hispanics in Miami: Risk FactorsDiabetes is one of the most severe health-related threats in the world, as well as the USA. Hispanics develop diabetes due to their eating habits and sedentary life.
- Risk Assessment Models for Diabetes ComplicationsRed was diagnosed with diabetes six months ago and started taking medications, but three weeks ago the doctor changed the treatment to insulin injections.
- Diabetes in Evidence-Based Nursing PracticeThe paper analyzes “Diabetic Foot Ulcer: An Evidence-Based Treatment Update” and “Assessment of Diabetes-Related Knowledge among Nursing Staff in a Hospital Setting”.
- Prevention or Delay of Type 2 DiabetesRegardless of the critical role of genetic specificities in determining predisposition to type 2 diabetes, the influence of lifestyle is as well significant.
- Weight Gain, Atherosclerosis, Diabetes RelationshipThis study explores the relationships between symptoms of metabolic syndrome, excessive weight gain, atherosclerosis, and intensive diabetes treatment.
- Diabetes 2 Complications: Neuropathy and RetinopathyNeuropathy and retinopathy are dangerous complications of Type 2 Diabetes, and the providers need to choose alternative agents for diabetes treatment.
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Patient TeachingElderly males suffering from HBP and diabetes should be instructed to perform the basic self-assessment operations: checking blood pressure and monitoring blood glucose levels.
- Type II Diabetes in Evidence-Based PharmacologyIn this paper, diabetes mellitus (DM type 2) will be reviewed through a synthesis of relevant information about its pathophysiology, genomic issues, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Type II Diabetes TreatmentPatient’s main clinical problem is Type II Diabetes. This disease influences the level of glucose and sugar in the blood. In addition, she is overweighed.
🌶️ Hot Diabetes Ideas to Write about
- Diabetes Diagnosis and ClassificationThe adult participant is at risk of developing type 2 diabetes due to the prevalence of this disease in his family.
- Chronic Fatigue in DiabetesPatients with diabetes require particular attention due to the complexity of this disease. The nurse should understand that patients with this illness are likely to have emotional outbursts.
- Diabetes Interventions for Aging African AmericansType 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) is a disease that affects the quality of life of many people. In this paper, aging African Americans with T2DM will be chosen as a focus group.
- Metformin for Type 2 Diabetes PatientsMetformin is not metabolized by the organism: research in patients shows that the drug is excreted unaltered in the urine with not metabolites identified.
- Education Strategies for Elderly Patients with DiabetesThe increase in negative patient outcomes influenced by the lack of knowledge among elderly patients with diabetes can be viewed as the reason for the research to have been conducted.
- Insulin Pharmacological Effects in Diabetes ManagementInsulin is a protein-peptide hormone produced by β-cells of the pancreas. This paper describes pharmacological properties and the effects of insulin in diabetes management.
- Diabetes in Adolescents, Social and Medical IssuesThis essay identifies some of the peer-reviewed articles that qualitatively and/or quantitatively discuss diabetes in adolescents.
- Transition’s Impact for Patients With DiabetesThe process of transition plays an important role in ensuring that the health care needs of a patient are adequately met after they have been discharged from a hospital.
- Insulin Pump Therapy in DiabetesThis paper explores a study conducted by Johnson, Copper, Jones, and Davis to determine the long-term effect of using insulin pump therapy in the treatment of type 1 diabetes in children.
- Type-2 Diabetes: Condition and Resources AnalysisType-2 diabetes is an increasingly prevalent health issue in the US, and its early onset has an aggressive disease phenotype and leads to unfavorable long-term prognosis.
- Diabetes Self-Management Education in ElderlyThis project proposal depicts the major details of the study aimed at improving the health outcomes of older adults suffering from diabetes through the provision of training.
- Foot Ulcers Management in Diabetes PatientsThe guideline “Assessment and management of foot ulcers for people with diabetes” comprises various recommendations for advanced practice nurses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Patients Care PlanThe current paper dwells on the elaboration of a care plan for type 2 diabetes patients. The mortality rates connected to type 2 diabetes grow bigger with every other year.
- Diabetes in Children: Symptoms and DiagnosticsType 1 diabetes occurs owing to the inability of the pancreas to produce sufficient amounts of insulin and accounts for 5-10% of all cases of diabetes.
- Diabetes Negligence in the Pediatric PopulationRecent studies have indicated that more children between 2 and 15 years are being diagnosed with diabetes every year.
- Educational Programs for Hispanic Patients with DiabetesThe main goals of this paper are to provide an evaluation plan and discuss the implications for the practice and future research. The research will be carried out in medical settings.
- Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy and DiabetesThe paper updates the cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy guidelines and presents new ideas that can meet the health needs of many patients with diabetes.
- Diabetes Type 2 Treatment and Health PromotionThe purpose of this paper is to develop evidence-based management and a plan for a patient with diabetes type 2 and describe health promotion and possible follow-up.
- Evidence-Based Practice: Diabetes PrevalenceThe prevalence of onset type-II diabetes remains the major health concern in the Eatonville population. The rate of the disease and its diagnosis remains at approximately 24.4 percent.
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Treatment and ManagementType 1 diabetes mellitus is associated with different complications. The disease can occur naturally and make it impossible for many patients to lead quality lives.
🎓 Most Interesting Diabetes Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?