specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Discrimination
- Social Issues: Discrimination of Black Population in USADespite numerous democratic endeavors, the gap between the representatives of the Black culture and the White residents of the USA is still huge.
- Gender Discrimination and Performance in the WorkplaceWhile talking about the gender discrimination, both sexes are considered although on discrimination the female are mainly on the receiving end.
- Racism and Discrimination towards African-AmericansRacism and discrimination of the African-Americans in the United States of America have been a major issue that began way back during the colonial and slavery era.
- The Cost of Prejudice and DiscriminationThis paper focuses on the price of prejudice and discrimination. The paper explores the costs that are often suffered by individual or institutional discriminators.
- Workplace Immigrant Discrimination: Opportunities and ChallengesThe paper aims at examining an article about the peculiarities of immigrant discrimination in the workplace. The authors introduce two hypotheses about immigrants.
- Women’s Rights Movement in the Anti-Discrimination ActivitiesThe women’s movement is not just about the gender issue. It is a significant part of the common activity aimed at the protection of any discriminated group.
- Price Discrimination and High Line LivingThe article “High Line Living” by Vivian Marino describes a penthouse at the High Line. Such accommodation is affordable to persons of status, thus discriminating the others.
- Microsoft Company Employment DiscriminationIn 2015, Katherine Moussouris sued her former place of work, Microsoft Corporation, for the evident cases of employment discrimination.
- Racism in America: Discrimination and PrejudiceIn the US, racism involves discrimination of the people of color by the white people, supported by the institutions that were established in their favors, thereby presenting a legal racism.
- Discrimination and Human Rights LawsThe paper discusses solutions of closing the gap between the reality of ongoing oppression and discrimination and the promises held out by our human rights laws.
- Discrimination, Affirmative Action, Sexual HarassmentActs of discrimination can be sporadic or systematic and cause psychological, material or physical harm to the victims.
- Wet Seal: Employment Discrimination LawThe case under analysis reveals a violation of employment discrimination law against black employees taking managerial positions at the Wet Seal store.
- Workplace and Housing Discrimination in CanadaThis paper focuses on workplace and housing discrimination in Canada. Despite human rights laws, discrimination is still evident in Canada.
- Naked Economics: Adverse Selection and DiscriminationCharles Wheelan in “Naked Economics” considers the importance of economic information and the consequences of its imbalance, which brings along the sensitive issue of discrimination.
- Gender Discrimination and Equality Promotion at WorkIt is of great importance to re-consider the existing legal foundation and adjust them in the correspondence with the needs of modern gender equality strategies.
- Aging Workforce: Discrimination and Diversity EffectsThe average age of the workforce tends to increase, but age discrimination still exists. Workplace diversity positively affects organizational culture and productivity.
- Income Inequality and Discrimination in the USIncome inequality and discrimination affect people from colored races more than the native white Americans who have more privileges than the rest of the population.
- Discrimination as an Unethical Business SituationThe typical unethical business practice which is associated with working conditions and environments is discrimination.
- Discrimination of Women in Rock and RollThe purpose of this paper is to analyze and dwell upon manifestations of women’s discrimination that can be traced in rock and roll lyrics.
- Transgender Discrimination in Health CareThis paper investigates the discrimination that transgender persons are subjected to in the health care setting in more detail.
👍 Good Discrimination Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- US Workplace and Race Discrimination Court CasesThe present paper analyzes two court cases to demonstrate important concepts associated with workplace discrimination.
- Racial Discrimination in the American HistorySlavery tore kinship ties apart thanks to the separation of parents and children. Slavery contributed to population decline due to the denial of conjugal rights by slave masters.
- Transgenders Discrimination from Healthcare ProvidersThe transgender community reports that at the moment, it faces numerous barriers to care because of health workers` inability to consider their specific needs.
- Racial Discrimination at the WorkplaceIn the case of Ruth Whitman, an employee of African descent, the woman maintains that she has become a victim of race-based discrimination in the workplace.
- US Medical Leave, Discrimination, Disability ActsEmployment laws are enacted for, they offer protection to employees and employers. Understanding and complying with the laws does offer societal benefits.
- Griggs vs Duke Power Company: Discrimination CaseIn Griggs v. Duke Power Company case, African American applicants proved that the company violates the Civil Rights Act while hiring in prestigious positions.
- The Discrimination of Employees: Nurse’s CaseThis report presents the male nurse’s case study in reference to Title VII protected class among other ethical issues related to the nursing profession.
- African-Americans Racism and DiscriminationRacism against blacks is mostly usually rooted in the fact that the white people are usually perceived to be superior and the blacks well, relatively inferior.
- Discrimination Faced by Transgender PatientsContemporary hospitals are not designed for transgender people, therefore, they can have many troubles there ranging from the unfriendly environment of a hospital and doctors.
- Workplace Discrimination: Analysis and RecommendationsThis study gives solutions to workplace discrimination in the context of organizational policies and practices and evaluates the aspect of effective communication styles.
- Gender-Based Discrimination during Surgical TrainingThe researchers aimed to prove an arguable claim that women-surgeons are discriminated in surgical training and working environment. There is only one side of the problem.
- Gender Discrimination in Society and Social MediaThe paper finds out to what extent discriminatory attitudes are present in different societies and how much social media induce them.
- Anti-Latino Discrimination in the American SocietyThis essay addresses the discrimination of Latinos within US society as an issue that has to be addressed and eliminated using equality and moral values
- Price Discrimination: Principles and ApplicationsPrice discrimination is a practice where different customers are charged different prices on goods and services that are identical.
- Laws on Pregnancy Discrimination in WorkplaceIt is appropriate to introduce a reporting system that would help the employees to provide their comments and deliver the necessary information if there is any suspicion of discrimination.
- Healthcare System: Transgender Patients DiscriminationAccording to the statistics, almost 1 million Americans identifies themselves as transgender, making it a numerous population subgroup that is likely to expand in the future.
- Anti-Latinos Discrimination and Rebuttal in the USStatistics indicate that over 50 percent of the Latinos in the United States have faced at least one form of discrimination.
- Discrimination Problem in the WorkplaceDiscrimination in the workplace is still a critical problem because it can affect a person’s life in the long-term if a company does not consider preventive measures.
- The Problem of Women’s DiscriminationThe problem of women’s discrimination in different spheres of social life can be effectively illustrated with references to the timeline, which presents significant events regarding gender equality.
- Racial Discrimination in The Narrative of the Life of Frederick DouglassIn this story, Douglass narrates the experiences he had as a slave before escaping to New York. He was born in slavery and remembered the name of his mother as Harriet Bailey.
🌶️ Hot Discrimination Ideas to Write about
- Rethinking Sexual Harassment and Gender DiscriminationThe paper focuses on the theory of egoism and when to apply the theory in the work environment to avoid sexual discrimination.
- Psychologist’s Discrimination Against Deaf StudentIf the deaf student decided to complain about the psychologist’s discriminative behavior, the psychologist might be sued according to anti-discrimination laws.
- Women Discrimination Impact in Telecommunication IndustryThe research paper will aim at investigating the Negative impact of women discrimination in telecommunication industry in Europe and Middle East.
- Racial Discrimination in the “Selma” FilmThe “Selma” film has shown how the mass media provoked the White American population to stand for the rights of Black people despite the common negative perceptions.
- Gender DiscriminationIt is necessary to show in mass media that discrimination occurs regardless of the gender and should be approached as a detrimental phenomenon without dividing men and women.
- Gender Discrimination Issues and InterventionsWomen should be encouraged to more actively protect their labor rights, do not be afraid to apply to the prosecutor’s office, the state labor inspectorate, or the court.
- Gender Discrimination Topic for ResearchGender discrimination is a social phenomenon based on cultural practices that set a glass ceiling to women in many aspects of life.
- Gender Discrimination in “Disgrace” by J.M CoetzeeJ.M Coetzee’s book “Disgrace” that has been examined in this paper explores the nature of gender discrimination meted on women in South Africa.
- Stereotypes, Prejudice and DiscriminationThis work explores why stereotypes are difficult to change, describes Devine’s two-step model of cognitive processing, and defines prejudice and its difference from discrimination.
- Gender Discrimination and Intervention ProgramIt is unreasonable to believe that a single effort will absolve humankind of gender inequality. But a set of strategies may pave the way for future improvements.
- Discrimination in Dubus’ “House of Sand and Fog”In “House of Sand and Fog” novel, Dubus provides a thought-provoking commentary on the nature of racism and discrimination in the U.S., depicting the life of an Iranian refugee.
- The Issue of Transgender DiscriminationDespite numerous attempts to eliminate biased attitude, transgender people still face different challenges that deteriorate results of treatment.
- Adverse Selection: Is Discrimination Warranted?Adverse selection is defined as a situation in which sellers of goods or services have more information than buyers (or have information that they do not have) and vice versa.
- Price Discrimination in “Naked Economics” by WheelanThe book Naked Economics introduces the concept of price discrimination. The paper will provide additional examples that can be observed in real life.
- Price Discrimination in the Airline IndustryPrice discrimination is an important tool enabling sellers and producers to maximize their profits. One of the most illustrative examples can be found in the airline industry.
- Discrimination Against Racial and Gender MinoritiesThere are still such problems as discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, mentality, sex, or gender, biased attitudes to some minorities, and widespread stereotypical thinking.
- Employment Discrimination in the United StatesEmployment discrimination is a major issue not only in the United States but also in other countries around the world.