specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Discrimination
- Social Issues: Discrimination of Black Population in USADespite numerous democratic endeavors, the gap between the representatives of the Black culture and the White residents of the USA is still huge.
- Racism as “The Case for Reparations” by CoatesThe article “The Case for Reparations” by Coates investigates the history of racism in the USA and argues for paying reparations as the best way to apologize to African Americans.
- Gender Discrimination and Performance in the WorkplaceWhile talking about the gender discrimination, both sexes are considered although on discrimination the female are mainly on the receiving end.
- Racism and Discrimination towards African-AmericansRacism and discrimination of the African-Americans in the United States of America have been a major issue that began way back during the colonial and slavery era.
- Racism in American EducationAfter the slavery abolishment colored Americans were allowed to visit schools, but in most cases these were separate schools.
- Racism in America between 1783 and 1836This paper will discuss the issue of racism, in the period between 1783 and1836. The focus of the American history narrative needs to be on the country’s implementation, immigrants and other races.
- Racism in American SchoolsThe paper attempts to review racism in American schools as a social problem. The focus is on the PSQ that has been adopted to deal with this social problem.
- The Cost of Prejudice and DiscriminationThis paper focuses on the price of prejudice and discrimination. The paper explores the costs that are often suffered by individual or institutional discriminators.
- Racism and Its Effects on Our SocietyRacism can be defined as a belief that an individual’s traits and abilities are somehow dependent on their racial group and biological characteristics.
- Racism Causes and Impacts in AmericaThis essay will investigate the root causes of racism, the impacts of racism on African-Americans, and the other minority immigrants in America.
- Sexism in “Trifles” by Susan GlaspellThe feeble behavior of the females in the story hinges on men’s aggressiveness and oppressive nature, which underscores sexism in the story.
- Workplace Immigrant Discrimination: Opportunities and ChallengesThe paper aims at examining an article about the peculiarities of immigrant discrimination in the workplace. The authors introduce two hypotheses about immigrants.
- Women’s Rights Movement in the Anti-Discrimination ActivitiesThe women’s movement is not just about the gender issue. It is a significant part of the common activity aimed at the protection of any discriminated group.
- Price Discrimination and High Line LivingThe article “High Line Living” by Vivian Marino describes a penthouse at the High Line. Such accommodation is affordable to persons of status, thus discriminating the others.
- Microsoft Company Employment DiscriminationIn 2015, Katherine Moussouris sued her former place of work, Microsoft Corporation, for the evident cases of employment discrimination.
- Racism in America: Discrimination and PrejudiceIn the US, racism involves discrimination of the people of color by the white people, supported by the institutions that were established in their favors, thereby presenting a legal racism.
- Discrimination and Human Rights LawsThe paper discusses solutions of closing the gap between the reality of ongoing oppression and discrimination and the promises held out by our human rights laws.
- Racism in the Music Video: Locked Up and Styles PUsing the music video Locked Up by Akon featuring Styles P, this paper discusses the significance of race and racial representation in the media.
- American Racism in “Men We Reaped” by Jesmyn WardMen We Reaped is Jesmyn Ward’s account of the economic realities of her DeLisle hometown illustrate the poor historical race relations in America.
- Racism in the United States Judicial SystemThis literature review uses the retributive theory of punishment which explains the reasons behind the large number of imprisoned black American men.
- Discrimination, Affirmative Action, Sexual HarassmentActs of discrimination can be sporadic or systematic and cause psychological, material or physical harm to the victims.
- Wet Seal: Employment Discrimination LawThe case under analysis reveals a violation of employment discrimination law against black employees taking managerial positions at the Wet Seal store.
- Workplace and Housing Discrimination in CanadaThis paper focuses on workplace and housing discrimination in Canada. Despite human rights laws, discrimination is still evident in Canada.
- Racism Problem at Institutional and Interactional LevelsThere are two types of racism that may be identified from a sociological point of view: institutional and interactional (or individual).
- Racism and Masculinity in the Film “A Soldier’s Story”In this paper, we will discuss “A Soldier’s Story,” and see how racial prejudice and the ideas of dominating masculinity lead to a disaster to a number of its characters.
- Naked Economics: Adverse Selection and DiscriminationCharles Wheelan in “Naked Economics” considers the importance of economic information and the consequences of its imbalance, which brings along the sensitive issue of discrimination.
- Ableism and Its Effects on Patient OutcomesAbleism is one of discrimination forms, and it affects people’s lives to a considerable degree, causing significant distress.
- Gender Discrimination and Equality Promotion at WorkIt is of great importance to re-consider the existing legal foundation and adjust them in the correspondence with the needs of modern gender equality strategies.
- Problems and Cultivation of RacismThe coherent society is characterized by numerous appeals to eliminate any discrimination and inequality that could affect people and deteriorate the quality of their lives.
- Aging Workforce: Discrimination and Diversity EffectsThe average age of the workforce tends to increase, but age discrimination still exists. Workplace diversity positively affects organizational culture and productivity.
- Income Inequality and Discrimination in the USIncome inequality and discrimination affect people from colored races more than the native white Americans who have more privileges than the rest of the population.
- Discrimination as an Unethical Business SituationThe typical unethical business practice which is associated with working conditions and environments is discrimination.
- Discrimination of Women in Rock and RollThe purpose of this paper is to analyze and dwell upon manifestations of women’s discrimination that can be traced in rock and roll lyrics.
- Divisiveness and Mismatching in Anti-RacismThe purpose of this paper is to address the issues of divisiveness and mismatching in strategies against personal and institutional racism.
- Transgender Discrimination in Health CareThis paper investigates the discrimination that transgender persons are subjected to in the health care setting in more detail.
- Racism and Constructing Otherness in the USToday more things divide people than in those days. As a result, there is more construction of otherness than pulling together as a community.
- US Workplace and Race Discrimination Court CasesThe present paper analyzes two court cases to demonstrate important concepts associated with workplace discrimination.
- Racial Discrimination in the American HistorySlavery tore kinship ties apart thanks to the separation of parents and children. Slavery contributed to population decline due to the denial of conjugal rights by slave masters.
- Transgenders Discrimination from Healthcare ProvidersThe transgender community reports that at the moment, it faces numerous barriers to care because of health workers` inability to consider their specific needs.
- Racial Discrimination at the WorkplaceIn the case of Ruth Whitman, an employee of African descent, the woman maintains that she has become a victim of race-based discrimination in the workplace.
👍 Good Discrimination Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- US Medical Leave, Discrimination, Disability ActsEmployment laws are enacted for, they offer protection to employees and employers. Understanding and complying with the laws does offer societal benefits.
- Griggs vs Duke Power Company: Discrimination CaseIn Griggs v. Duke Power Company case, African American applicants proved that the company violates the Civil Rights Act while hiring in prestigious positions.
- The Discrimination of Employees: Nurse’s CaseThis report presents the male nurse’s case study in reference to Title VII protected class among other ethical issues related to the nursing profession.
- African-Americans Racism and DiscriminationRacism against blacks is mostly usually rooted in the fact that the white people are usually perceived to be superior and the blacks well, relatively inferior.
- Dove’s Racism in Promoting New Shower FoamIn an attempt to sell new shower foam, the beauty company Dove causes offense to African and African American women.
- Discrimination Faced by Transgender PatientsContemporary hospitals are not designed for transgender people, therefore, they can have many troubles there ranging from the unfriendly environment of a hospital and doctors.
- Sexism and Gender: Culture and Conflict ReflectionThe present statement is an example of gender-based discrimination and prejudice among women. Sexism and gender discrimination in America have a long and complicated history.
- Problem of Racism in the Modern WorldThe purpose of this paper is to define three types of racism identified by David Newman and elucidate the way social institutions can end up racist.
- Workplace Discrimination: Analysis and RecommendationsThis study gives solutions to workplace discrimination in the context of organizational policies and practices and evaluates the aspect of effective communication styles.
- Dismantling Institutional Racism: Effects and Possible SolutionsInstitutional racism denotes a kind of racial discrimination demonstrated in the performance of political and social establishments.
- Racism Against African Americans as a Social ConstructThe relationship between African Americans and whites in the US demonstrates that racism is perpetuated by individuals through their actions and interactions.
- Gender-Based Discrimination during Surgical TrainingThe researchers aimed to prove an arguable claim that women-surgeons are discriminated in surgical training and working environment. There is only one side of the problem.
- Transgender Patients: Challenges & Discrimination in HealthcareIt is worth noting that the concept of transgenderism implies a state of internal imbalance between the real and desired gender of an individual.
- Racism in Nivea’s “White Is Purity” Ad CampaignIn its recent international marketing campaign, Nivea used an advertisement to promote an antiperspirant. The slogan “White is purity” was regarded by the public as rather racist.
- Malcolm X and Anne Moody on Racism in the USIn The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X and Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody, the authors describe life challenges faced in the US in the 20th century.
- Gender Discrimination in Society and Social MediaThe paper finds out to what extent discriminatory attitudes are present in different societies and how much social media induce them.
- Anti-Latino Discrimination in the American SocietyThis essay addresses the discrimination of Latinos within US society as an issue that has to be addressed and eliminated using equality and moral values
- Price Discrimination: Principles and ApplicationsPrice discrimination is a practice where different customers are charged different prices on goods and services that are identical.
- Racism and Inequality in the United StatesThe capitalist ideology and gender inequality has promoted the subject of economic, political and social discrimination in the American context.
- American Racism in Coates’ The Case for Reparations“The Case for Reparations” by Coates investigates the history of racism in America to show how it has influenced and continues to affect the black population of the country.
- Workplace Racism in Public Service OrganizationThe selected organization for this case operates within the public service sector. The firm has been performing dismally within the past two years.
- Transgender Patients Problem and the Consequences of DiscriminationTransgender patients come across different forms of harassment and do not have the same access to services as other people do.
- Laws on Pregnancy Discrimination in WorkplaceIt is appropriate to introduce a reporting system that would help the employees to provide their comments and deliver the necessary information if there is any suspicion of discrimination.
- Symbolism and Racism in Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird”In the book “To Kill a Mockingbird,” symbolism has been used as the vessel by which racism is expressed indirectly, so readers explore the meaning behind such symbols.
- Racism in the Contemporary AmericaRacism is a preferential behavior and attitude towards a specific race that makes it out to be superior to other races.
- Healthcare System: Transgender Patients DiscriminationAccording to the statistics, almost 1 million Americans identifies themselves as transgender, making it a numerous population subgroup that is likely to expand in the future.
- Anti-Latinos Discrimination and Rebuttal in the USStatistics indicate that over 50 percent of the Latinos in the United States have faced at least one form of discrimination.
- Colorblind Racism in “The Help” FilmThe Help, a film based on a novel of the same name, can be employed to exemplify multiple patterns, including colorblindness, although not all of them are criticized in the work.
- Discrimination Problem in the WorkplaceDiscrimination in the workplace is still a critical problem because it can affect a person’s life in the long-term if a company does not consider preventive measures.
- Racism and Its Definition ChallengeAs much as there are efforts by everybody and the whole society at large to fight racism, people have forgotten some underlying aspects and traits.
- The Problem of Women’s DiscriminationThe problem of women’s discrimination in different spheres of social life can be effectively illustrated with references to the timeline, which presents significant events regarding gender equality.
- Sexism, Democracy, and ModernizationThe system of government and the implementation of a new ideology positively affect the rights of women, so between sexism, democracy, and modernization exist interdependence.
- Racial Discrimination in The Narrative of the Life of Frederick DouglassIn this story, Douglass narrates the experiences he had as a slave before escaping to New York. He was born in slavery and remembered the name of his mother as Harriet Bailey.
- Rethinking Sexual Harassment and Gender DiscriminationThe paper focuses on the theory of egoism and when to apply the theory in the work environment to avoid sexual discrimination.
- Racism in American Schools: NCLB ProblemsThe NCLB act has attempted to create an enabling environment for all the students but has not successfully responded to the issue of racism in American schools.
- Psychologist’s Discrimination Against Deaf StudentIf the deaf student decided to complain about the psychologist’s discriminative behavior, the psychologist might be sued according to anti-discrimination laws.
- Women Discrimination Impact in Telecommunication IndustryThe research paper will aim at investigating the Negative impact of women discrimination in telecommunication industry in Europe and Middle East.
- Racial Discrimination in the “Selma” FilmThe “Selma” film has shown how the mass media provoked the White American population to stand for the rights of Black people despite the common negative perceptions.
- Issue of Gender Discrimination in Different SocietiesIt is necessary to show in mass media that discrimination occurs regardless of the gender and should be approached as a detrimental phenomenon without dividing men and women.
- Gender Discrimination Issues and InterventionsWomen should be encouraged to more actively protect their labor rights, do not be afraid to apply to the prosecutor’s office, the state labor inspectorate, or the court.
🌶️ Hot Discrimination Ideas to Write about
- Gender Discrimination Topic for ResearchGender discrimination is a social phenomenon based on cultural practices that set a glass ceiling to women in many aspects of life.
- Gender Discrimination in “Disgrace” by J.M CoetzeeJ.M Coetzee’s book “Disgrace” that has been examined in this paper explores the nature of gender discrimination meted on women in South Africa.
- Stereotypes, Prejudice and DiscriminationThis work explores why stereotypes are difficult to change, describes Devine’s two-step model of cognitive processing, and defines prejudice and its difference from discrimination.
- Gender Discrimination and Intervention ProgramIt is unreasonable to believe that a single effort will absolve humankind of gender inequality. But a set of strategies may pave the way for future improvements.
- Racism in the “Devil in a Blue Dress” FilmThe film Devil in a Blue Dress introduces many topics for discussion, including the racial problem in the United States.
- Ableism in Schools of Georgia StateIn 2015, the state of Georgia was found to segregate children with behavioral problems and disabilities from their school peers.
- Transgender Community and Heterosexism in LanguageThe term “transgender” became commonly used only by the end of the 20th century. Not all transgenders commenced using this and preferred to pass as a different gender.
- Gay Community and Heterosexism in LanguageWhen speaking of gay people, they were often referred to as homosexual in the past. “Gay” is probably the only identity label that gay individuals reclaimed these days.
- Ableism and Student Segregation in Georgia SchoolsThe US Department of Justice’s investigation showed that the state of Georgia was illegally segregating students with disabilities.
- Discrimination in Dubus’ “House of Sand and Fog”In “House of Sand and Fog” novel, Dubus provides a thought-provoking commentary on the nature of racism and discrimination in the U.S., depicting the life of an Iranian refugee.
- Racism: “The White Man’s Burden” by Rudyard KiplingThe main consequence of Kipling’s “The White Man’s Burden” is that it promotes and spreads the paradigm of White racism and prejudices through a literary approach.
- Racism in “Get Out” Movie: Rhetorical DiscussionThe “Get Out” film’s primary medium is the modern illustration of a slave plantation, where the owners are represented as Caucasian people.
- Ethnically Ambiguous – America’s Band-Aid for RacismI still remember the first time I went to an American diner. My older cousin Briana, my younger cousin Gabriel, and I did not see each other often back then.
- America’s Band-Aid for Racism Is the Ethnically AmbiguousEthnic ambiguity and the inherent racism of preferring lighter-skinned faces over ethnically indigenous often goes unnoticed by many people who believe themselves to be non-racist.
- Ethnical Ambiguousness as a Band-Aid for RacismThe concept of ethnical ambiguousness came about the moment the US became a multinational country. As it stands, there are many Americans with black, Asian, Hispanic, and other origins.
- The Issue of Transgender DiscriminationDespite numerous attempts to eliminate biased attitude, transgender people still face different challenges that deteriorate results of treatment.
- A Plan to Reduce Racism in MedicineThe theme of racism, which is increasingly emerging in the healthcare sector, is disastrous in terms of medical and nursing ethics and is fraught with severe patient outcomes.
- Adverse Selection: Is Discrimination Warranted?Adverse selection is defined as a situation in which sellers of goods or services have more information than buyers (or have information that they do not have) and vice versa.
- Price Discrimination in “Naked Economics” by WheelanThe book Naked Economics introduces the concept of price discrimination. The paper will provide additional examples that can be observed in real life.
- Racism Effects in “Warriors Don’t Cry” by Melba BealsIn Warriors Don’t Cry, Melba Beals outlines how in the new era black people are still deprived of their basic rights and are considered inferior to whites.
- Price Discrimination in the Airline IndustryPrice discrimination is an important tool enabling sellers and producers to maximize their profits. One of the most illustrative examples can be found in the airline industry.
- Discrimination Against Racial and Gender MinoritiesThere are still such problems as discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, mentality, sex, or gender, biased attitudes to some minorities, and widespread stereotypical thinking.
- Employment Discrimination in the United StatesEmployment discrimination is a major issue not only in the United States but also in other countries around the world.
- Color-Blind Racism as a New Face of Racism in Contemporary SocietyThis paper aims to describe color-blind racism, its’ four mainframes, each proposing different ideological arguments and reports the ideology of racism
- Cultural Pluralism and Sexism in HealthcareThe healthcare system’s ultimate aim is to meet the medical needs of all citizens without any form of prejudice. This is not the reality in most regions across the world.
- Racism Against Afro-Americans in Wilson’s “Fences” PlayFences is a play by August Wilson, an American playwright, a Pulitzer’s laureate, who wrote about the life of African Americans in different periods of the 20th century.
- Institutionalised Racism – Myth or Reality?Crime, power, and discrimination have been interlinked and will continue to remain so, though the intensity of such interdependence is bound to change with the times.
- Racism in Minnesota: Archival Research PaperRacism in Minnesota was historically very widespread, slavery and racial discrimination were present in 19 century and persisted for a large part of the 20th century.
- Racism in Minnesota in Relation to the Klu Klux KlanThis paper will present an overview of racism in the State of Minnesota with a particular interest in the Klu Klux Klan.
- Racial Discrimination in the USRacism over the years has been one of the reasons behind poverty and lack of access to social mobility in the United States.
- Scott Fitzgerald: Racism in “The Great Gatsby”Tom Buchanan’s racism reflects the ideas and situation in the country in the 1920s when the fight for white supremacy could still be observed.
- Racism and Social Reform Movements in the United StatesThe end of the civil war proclaimed freedom for the black people. However, the path to the total desegregation and equal rights for the black population was a thorny path with its end still long ahead.
- Discrimination in the Workplace: Case StudyThe work is aimed to discuss the issue of discrimination in the workplace considering the case study of Robert D. Frazier v. Nextel Partners, Inc.
- J. Brady’s and A. Brott’s Articles on Sexism ReviewMs. Brady explains the suffocating environment faced by both the traditional and modern wife, while Mr. Brott effectively argues the case of discrimination against husbands due to the gender bias.
- Age Discrimination in the United StatesAge discrimination refers to the prejudicial treatment or denial of rights based on age. It may occur directly or sometimes in an indirect manner.
- Portrayal of Racism in Forster’s ‘a Passage to India’The following paper discusses portrayal of racism in ‘passage to India’ by bringing the relationship between the concept of racism and the contents of the novel.
- Issues of Racial Discrimination: Racial Identity and SocializationRacial identity and racial socialization are proposed to promote the improvement of African American adolescents in the aspect of race-related difficulties.
- Women: Gender Inequality and DiscriminationThis paper explains whether innate gender differences exist and how they determine the abilities, choices, and aptitudes that differentiate men from women.
- The Notion of Colorblind Racismit should be stated that the matters of racism, or as it is also called “color blind racism”, are often regarded as the strong tendency in treating the immigrants from Latin America countries.
- Specific Racism Against Chinese AmericansIn this paper discuss various elements of racism in the US. It shows how racism affects the life of Chinese Americans, and the origin of racism in the US.
📌 Easy Discrimination Essay Topics
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Racism in “Native Son” by Richard WrightRacism does not vanish when Whites are able to convince themselves that they are no longer villains, consciously promoting negative attitude about minorities.
- Racism in Breast Cancer TreatmentCancer treatment is the least studied field that arises numerous ambiguities and requires a more sophisticated approach in studying.
- The Theme of Race Discrimination in Works of Richard RodriguezThe story ‘Passing by Nella Larsen’ and ‘Hunger of Memory’ Richard Rodriguez narrates about those constraints of life that people should surpass to be full-fledged members of the community.
- Fredrickson’s Racism: A Short HistoryThis book covers the many aspects of racism, the history behind the phenomenon, and how the world now views racism, whether it takes it seriously.
- Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis: An Etiquette Without Gender Discrimination TermsThe Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis reverses the common perception regarding communications and reality, in which the language reflects the realities of the world and the surroundings.
- Racial Discrimination in Analyzed Movie and BookMovie industry and book creating are very common items, if to observe them in general terms. Films and books are aimed to entertain people.
- The Issue of Gender Pay Discrimination in CanadaThe essay examines the phenomenon of gender pay discrimination in the Canadian workforce and the globalism of the issue.
- Research Environmental Discrimination and Environmental JusticeIn recent years, environmental discrimination becomes an inevitable evil affected all geographical regions. Environmental discrimination means pollution and degradation of wildlife.
- Gender Construction and HeterosexismHomophobia, or the aversion for people who have same-sex preferences, are categorized under personal, interpersonal, institutional and societal.
- Homophobia and Racism and Other IssuesThis article is well written and makes a number of excellent points with regards to homosexuality, however the article actually requests that people make a distinction between homophobia and racism.
- Problem of Price DiscriminationPrice discrimination is the process by which a firm charges different prices to different groups of people for the same good.
- Age Discrimination in the Work PlaceThe phenomenon of discrimination should be considered to be a peril of the employment. In this age of cultural diversity the age discrimination is a stigma to the corporate world.
- Sexual Harassment Like Discrimination FormSexual harassment is considered to be a sex discrimination form violating employees’ freedom through unwelcome sexual advances and favors requests.
- The Impact of Racism on GlobalizationRacism is a great impediment to globalization, the bad blood between the said people of color and those of no color has dealt a big blow to development.
- Leadership and Management: Discrimination in the WorkplaceOn several occasions, leaders and managers have to deal with various challenges and opportunities in the workplace. Widespread discrimination in the workplace.
- Discrimination of Women Entrepreneurs in Getting Loans From BanksThe research questions of the paper are: Are women lenders discriminated against by banks? What are the reasons for such discrimination against women?
- Heterosexism as an Act of DiscriminationHeterosexism is basically an act of discrimination or having a biased attitude towards people who have been perceived to be lesbians and gays in terms of sexual orientation.
- Racism in Campus of the Montclair State University EffectDepending on the student’s high school and neighborhood segregation, the level of diverse thinking and acknowledgment is seriously determined by these factors.
- Modern Racism Concepts and TypesWhile people may not be actually racially abusing others, race is influencing how they treat and perceive members of society.
- Negro Kids: Racism in American SchoolsCommunication is important in solving this social problem in American society because it will cause people to reexamine race relations.
- Rasism in the USA: Personal ExperienceThe fight against ethnicity and racism still has a long way to go and not unless everyone develops a new mentality, the world will remain a venue filled with racism.
- Racial Profiling: Necessary Evil or Discrimination?The term criminal profiling progresses to racial profiling when the defining characteristics used comprises ethnicity, religion or race.
- South Africa’s Handling of Racism and Ethnic Relations: How They Compare With Those of the USAThe discriminative moves sparked racial tensions in both countries, both governments were obliged to formulate the strategies that advocated for rights to all citizens.
- Discrimination in Prison ProblemThe problem of discrimination requires a great work of social workers, especially in such establishments like prisons.
- Australian Aborigines and Racial DiscriminationIn legal terms, an Australian Aborigine has been defined as “groups of people who share, in common, biological ancestry back to the original occupants of the continent”.
- Discrimination and Affirmative Action in Wal-MartThis paper is a review of the glass ceiling that promotes gender inequality with regard to promotions in the US with special emphasis on one of the world’s largest employer namely, Wal-Mart.
- Sexual Discrimination in Olympic Speed SkatingEradicating old eligibility procedures that unjustly distinguish male participant capabilities from female’s capabilities contribute to attaining sexual equality during skating.
- Racism in Margaret Laurence`s Story ” The Loons”The main theme in ‘The Loons’ is racism gainst the minority sections of the society and its consequences on them.
- Racial Discrimination Within the Educational SettingFrom the three articles discussed, we learn that there is a high rate of racial discrimination between whites and African American people.
- Discrimination and Affirmative ActionThe aspect of affirmative action constitutes a major area of controversy in the present day context of the Americas.
- Racism and Ethnicity in the USRace and ethnicity in the United States are not based on any spelled out criteria and consequently, various people may label a certain group of people variously.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: The Issue of Unlawful DiscriminationThe law ensures that individuals are protected against discrimination regardless of their skin color, age, gender, ethnicity, nationality or religion.
- Discrimination in School and Its Effects on StudentsAny language that was discriminatory or offensive ought to be discouraged. Teachers should have a clear policy on equality and non-discrimination.
- American Psychological Association and RacismThe chipping in of the APA on matters concerning racism, xenophobia and racial bigotry led to the abolition of unfair treatments to the blacks in early 2001.
- Employment Discrimination Reforms: Religious LibertiesFederal Law and the laws in many American States do not explicitly prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Racial Discrimination as a Public ProblemTo eliminate discrimination from society, people must discard their prejudices against certain groups. The problem cannot be effectively solved by any legal or criminal action.
- The African American Nurse: Discrimination Case From the Elderly PatientsElderly patients who have discriminatory tendencies simply do not respect or trust doctors or nurses who are from a minority.
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination in the WorkplaceSexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace are important modern problems. They lead to health deterioration and also influence an individual’s habits and attitudes.
- Discrimination in Protecting Health Care WorkersIn paper demonstrates US legislation’s imperfection to protect health care workers and the need to modernize it.
- Employment Classification and DiscriminationThe case represents a good example of complex relationships among employers and employees. It also helps understand the distinction between employee and independent contractor.
💡 Simple Discrimination Essay Ideas
🎓 Most Interesting Discrimination Research Titles
❓ Research Questions About Discrimination
- Does Racism and Discrimination Still Exist Today?
- Does Religious Discrimination Exist in Today’s America?
- Should the Racial Discrimination Act Be Reformed?
- Are High School Exit Exams a By-Product of Institutionalized Discrimination?
- Are HIV/Aids Carriers Suffering From Discrimination?
- What Are the Main Four Types of Discrimination?
- What Are the Seven Areas of Discrimination?
- What Are the Examples of Direct Discrimination?
- Are Racial Profiling and Police Discrimination an Issue?
- What Is the Most Common Form of Discrimination?
- Are Spatial Frequency Cues Used for Whisker-Based Active Discrimination?
- What Are the Five Key Acts That Protect Against Discrimination?
- Are the Processes Underlying Discrimination the Same for Women and Men?
- How Do You Prove Indirect Discrimination?
- Can Competition Among Employers Reduce Governmental Discrimination?
- Can Gender-Fair Language Reduce Gender Stereotyping and Discrimination?
- What Are the Main Issues of Gender Discrimination?
- What Are Effects of Gender Inequality and Discrimination?
- What Is the Effect of Gender Discrimination in Society?
- Can Social Contact Reduce Prejudice and Discrimination?
- What Is Gender Discrimination in Education?
- Do Anti-discrimination Laws Alleviate Labor Market Duality?
- Does Banning Price Discrimination Promote Entry and Increase Welfare?
- What Would Be an Example of Discrimination in the Workplace?
- Does Ethnic Discrimination Vary Across Minority Groups?
- Has Discrimination Lessened Over Time?
- How Does Discrimination Affect People With Mental Illness?
- What Is Health Discrimination?
- What Can Life Satisfaction Data Tell Us About Discrimination Against Sexual Minorities?
- What Mediates the Relationship Between Ethnic Discrimination and Stress?