specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Alcohol
- Alcohol Misuse in Teenagers: New Means to Address the IssueDespite the efforts of healthcare specialists, over the past few years, the rates of alcohol consumption in youth have grown impressively.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young PeopleThis paper addresses the aforementioned fact stating that drug and alcohol abuse is a serious problem among many young people.
- Fetal Alcohol SyndromeThe research study conducted by Mcgee indicated that the tendency towards being passive was more pronounced in children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome than their peers.
- Sociology: Prevention of Alcohol and Drug ProblemDrug prevention program is the process that devotes its efforts towards limiting the use of psychoactive substances and the development of associated problems.
- The Power of Alcohol: Human Inability to Control DemandsAlcohol is one of the most dangerous drinks which are available for people. Alcohol has a variety of face, and people cannot even guess how they can be dependent on alcohol.
- Driving Under the Influence of AlcoholThe paper proposes public awareness campaigns and clear laws and penalties for drunk driving as solutions to the problem of driving under the influence.
- The Price Role in Alcohol and Cigarettes ConsumptionThis essay is a presentation concerning the facts about price elasticity of demand and the key issues that relate to it. It determine, whether binge drinking is common among college students.
- Manitoba Mothers and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum DisordersSingal et al. focuse on a rather important problem of maternal alcohol consumption during pregnancy resulted in fetal alcohol spectrum disorder in children.
- Alcohol and WellnessWellness refers to deliberate actions to live healthy life by eating recommended foods and drinks respectively. This essay describes how alcohol affects human wellness.
- Problem of the Alcohol Addiction in Modern FamiliesThe increasing cases of alcoholism, also known as addiction, have led to a rising concern and a research on its challenges and remedies.
- Alcohol Culture World HistoryAlcohol consumption is a rather widespread phenomenon, as the culture of liquor drinking exists in nearly every state of the world.
- Alcohol Intervention in the Primary Care SettingThe paper will discuss and analyze scholarly research on the topic of alcohol intervention to analyze patient outcomes in the primary care setting.
- Teratogenic Effects of Alcohol and SmokingThe teratogen is an umbrella term for substances that can have adverse effects on an embryo. In the situation, a girl continues drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes despite being pregnant.
- Alcohol Consumption in Children and Public HealthAlcohol has long been a big concern for public health, especially its use by children. It negatively influences many aspects of life: health, education, and social relationships.
- Alcohol Marketing Failures and SuccessesOn the surface, alcohol might seem to be the easiest product to market since its audience develops an acquired taste, and customers’ purchasing ability is restricted mostly by age.
- Alcohol Drinking and Ethical Decision-MakingPeople should be prepared to make sacrifices and account for their actions if they expect good results since all good things cost heavily.
- Alcohol Advertisement CaseThere is a need for restrictions in alcohol advertisements so that the vulnerable youth can be salvaged from underage drinking that risk interfering with their health and career life.
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse among the ElderlyAlcohol abuse among the elderly is an issue that has raised concern among medical practitioners and society in general.
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse of the ElderlyThis paper delves into the issue of alcohol abuse among the elderly, its potential implications, and examines what the current methods utilize to resolve the issue.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment EffectivenessThe production and consumption of drugs is a core challenge in the modern world. It is the reason why there is an increased need for treatment of people affected by drug addiction.
👍 Good Alcohol Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Alcohol Abuse’ Treatment Among the ElderlyThis research focuses on finding the best treatment for the problem of alcohol abuse among the elderly as it may pose serious health problems.
- The Alcohol Abuse Treatment Among the ElderlyThis paper delves into the issue of alcohol abuse among the elderly, its potential implications, the origin of the problem, and methods to resolve the issue.
- Personality Versus AlcoholThis dissertation examines the influences of alcohol on personality through a multidimensional study of numerous studies and experiments performed by scientists around the world.
- Alcohol Abuse: the Economist ApproachTo an economist, the problem of alcohol abuse is viewed as an externality in both consumption and production. The value to consumers is greater than the value to society.
- Tone and Voice in Paisley’s “Alcohol” and Lockward’s “My Husband Discovers Poetry”In the poem, “My Husband Discovers Poetry,” and the song “Alcohol,” there are numerous poetic stylistic devices that are used.
- Alcohol and Its Major Behavioral EffectsAlcohol is most widely known for its effects on behavior, for which reason it is currently used as a legal recreational drug.
- Alcohol Consumption and Sale Laws in the USAlcohol consumption and sale in the United States are regulated by several laws, each of which may vary depending on the state.
- Genetic Predisposition to Alcohol Dependence and Alcohol-Related DiseasesThe subject of genetics in alcohol dependence deserves additional research in order to provide accurate results.
- History of Alcohol in EuropeEurope and the United States recorded diverse historical developments regarding the distribution, quality, and consumption of alcohol.
- Personal Relationship With Alcohol AbuseGiven that alcohol abuse affects myriad families, ruining people’s health and harming social life, it is still a sensitive and critical issue to consider.
- The Importance of Religion in Understanding the History of AlcoholAlthough it emerged in specific ancient civilizations, the alcoholic drink gained a unique religious significance from the Ancient Period to the Middle Ages.
- Alcohol Difference in the United States and EuropeThe types of alcohol and the patterns of its consumption vary across the countries. The attitude towards depends on the socio-political and the economic situation.
- Alcohol Addiction Group ManualThe present manual offers key information about the formation of a psychotherapeutic group that is focused on addressing the problem of alcohol addiction.
- The Café Bar’s Employee Relations: Illegal Substance and Alcohol UseThe Café Bar is committed to offering and preserving a secure and prolific work atmosphere, liberated from the unfavorable consequences of drugs and alcohol.