specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Murder
- The Assassination of Abraham LincolnAbraham Lincoln is remembered as the 16th President of the USA and the first president of the country ever to be murdered. The Assassination of Lincoln has become an important historical event.
- President Harry S. Truman’s Assassination AttemptThis paper analyzes the assassination attempt of Harry S. Truman and tries to detect the underlying causes and determine whether politics played any role in the attacks.
- John Kennedy’s Assassination: Theories and FactsThis essay explores theories explaining the assassination of John F. Kennedy and compares them with the findings of the commission presented in the Warren report.
- The Media’s Role in the JFK Assassination’ CoverageIt is claimed that 50 years after the JFK assassination, nearly all the known facts have been propagated by the mainstream media. Media’s roles have been evaluated over a long period.
- Police Officer Murder, Trial and PunishmentKilling a police officer on duty is considered one of nine capital offenses punished either by a death penalty or by life imprisonment without the possibility of release.
- Emmett Till Murder Analysis as a Critical IncidentOchberg provides an efficient model that can help analyze critical incidents. It is possible to apply the method to consider the Emmett Till murder case.
- Cognitive Bias in Robin Adams’ Murder CaseThe case of Robin Adams presented several cognitive biases. Contextual bias surfaced in taking into account the rumored information.
- Generation Kill: War on Terrorism After 9/11This paper gives a detailed analysis of the efforts the United States and its allies undertook in Afghanistan and Iraq and the predicaments of fighting insurgent forces.
- Generation Kill: Anti-Terrorism Fight After 9/11Terrorists unleash indiscriminate violence to create fear and, consequently, attain economic, religious, or political objectives.
- Homicide Perception in Ancient Greece and RomeThe essay considers how citizens of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome perceived homicide and the death penalty from civil, domestic, and political perspectives.
- Generation Kill: Stanley McChrystal’s Military ApproachMcChrystal reorganized the approach American Special Forces took towards operations. Some people praise his achievements in creating a superior precision killing machine.
- The Criminal Mind – HomicideSerial killings or serial murders are the most dreaded and publicized crime in Australia and the USA. These still remain the most notorious form of crime.
- Death Penalty as a Cruel MurderWhile many arguments have been put forward for and against it, there is no doubt that the Death Penalty is nothing but a cruel murder perpetrated by the State.
- Homicide Investigations and Forensic EvidenceForensic evidence can be defined as the information at a crime scene such as DNA, blood, body tissues among others found at a crime scene.
- Suicide, Homicide, and Psychological TheoriesSuicidal attempts do not always result in death because the nature of some of them can be reversed. It is important to administer proper treatment to a suicidal person.
- Two Verdicts for Casey Anthony Murder TrialIn Anthony’s murder trial, the media condemnation of the defendant led to a complex distortion of justice, culminating in her receiving a comparatively mild legal punishment.
- The Cost of Learning to KillIn the book ‘On Killing: The Physiological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society’ Dave Grossman studies the physiological mechanisms regulating the ability of soldiers to kill the enemy.
- US President William McKinley Assassination: ResearchThe murder of William McKinley, the 25th President of the United States of America, took place on September 6, 1901, when he was shot and received a lethal wound.
👍 Good Murder Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- “Kill the Indian, and Save the Man” Historical ContextThe point of this essay is to analyze the period, the world, culture, and atmosphere during the “Americanizing” of Native Americans.
- The Empowerment of the Houston LQBTQ Community: The Role of the Murder of Paul BroussardPaul Broussard was beaten and stabbed to death by ten young people. This high-profile crime had an effect on the population and the movement for the rights of the LGBT community.
- O. J. Simpson Murder Case ReviewThis essay is aimed at a detailed discussion of the murder case, which was considered the deliberate murder of a woman and her friend by ex-husband, famous actor Simpson.
- Can We Consider the War a Form of MurderThis paper discusses whether war is a form of murder, emphasizing human intentions and incidences leading to fights and serial killing.
- Unethical Conduct of Homicide DetectivesAlthough homicide investigators are highly competent and specially trained, the pressure to resolve and incriminate a culprit often pushes them to operate unethically.
- Should Children Be Tried as Adults for Murder?When a child takes the life of another person knowingly they are aware that they have committed a crime and should be punished but trying them as adults will not help rehabilitate them.
- Homicide Rates in the United StatesUsing data from the Uniform Crime Report, this paper discusses the peculiarities of the homicide rate in the United States and its changes over time.
- The Case of Justice Through Revenge in Murder on the Orient ExpressRevenge goes hand in hand with justice in various works of fiction, and Murder on the Orient Express demonstrates it once again.
- Homicide in Puerto Rico: Analysis of the SituationThe continuous worsening of the criminological situation in Puerto Rico reflects country policy-makers lack of conceptual understanding of what causes people to criminal behavior.
- The Assassination of Julius CaesarThis essay aims to examine Caesar’s rise to power, his political influence and efforts while in the position, and the overall reasons for his assassination.
- Jeffrey Macdonald Murder CaseJeffrey Macdonald is an American serial killer who became notorious after murdering his entire family. At an early age, MacDonald showed no signs of violent behavior.
- Causes the Murder and HomicideBriefly, it is possible to state that murder is often a result of genetic predisposition combined with an unfavorable social environment.
- How to Define a Case as Attempted MurderIn the paper, our discussion will be limited to the circumstances of the case scenario and seek to determine whether a person’s actions constitute attempted murder.
- Murder Cases: Technology for Crime Monitoring and ControlA new invention in the field of crime monitoring has greatly contributed to a decline in the number of crimes being committed.
- The Crime of Homicide: History and LawsThe project describes homicide, which is the illegal killing of a human being by another. There exist state laws that define the services offered to the victims of homicide.
- Kitty Genovese’s Murder and the Bystander EffectMultiple studies conducted to examine the problem of the Bystander Effect have proven that the subject matter exists and increases the threat faced by vulnerable populations.
- Murder: Mass Shootings in AtlantaMurder is the highest and most serious category of criminal homicide that, consequently, attracts the most significant punishment.
- The Importance of Evidence in John Ramsey Homicide CaseThe crime-scene investigation’s primary aim is to recognize, collect, and document pieces of evidence. The collected proofs form the basis of these cases during judgment.
🎓 Most Interesting Murder Research Titles
- The Racially Motivated Murder of Michael Brown
- Analysis of Aaron Hernandez Murder
- The Holocaust Was the Systematic and Bureaucratic Murder
- Hitler and the Nazi’s Victims of Persecution and Murder
- The First Murder Recorded by Biblical History
- Psychological Coping With Murder in American Society: The Clint Lamebear Story
- Holocaust Was the Mass-Murder of Six Million Jews
- Punishments for First Degree Murder
- Women Murder and Representation
- The Lizzie Borden Murder Trial: Victorian Values Over Murder
- Forensic Soil Science Solving Murder
- Probing the Reason for Macduff’s Murder of Macbeth
- The West Memphis Three Murder Trial
- War Based Killing Should Be Regarded as Murder
- The Morally Justified Mandatory Sentence for Capital Punishment for Committing Murder in the United States
- Psychology, Childhood, Trauma, and Murder: Rethinking Justice
- Overview Causes and Prevention of Murder
- Should the Mandatory Life Sentence for Murder Be Abolished?
- Intent and the Classification of Murder
- Understanding Industrialized Murder During the Holocaust in Nazi Germany
💡 Simple Murder Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- The Fine Line Between Legalized Murder and Mercy Killing
- Torture and Murder Jews and Its Human Nature
- The Gangster Life and Murder of Paul Castellano
- Were the Conspirators Right to Murder Julius Caesar?
- The Civil Rights Movement and the Emmett Till´s Murder
- Arguments for and Against the Reintroduction of the Death Penalty for Murder
- State Executions, Deterrence, and the Incidence of Murder
- Young Persons Who Commit Murder Should Be Tried as Adults
- “Race, Class, Violence, and Denial: Mass Murder and the Pathologies of Privilege” by Tim Wise
- The Police During the Murder Investigation of Steven Lawrence
- Supreme Court Sentence Four to Death for Roger Whetmore’s Murder
- President Kennedy’s Unsolved Murder
- The Evidence That Stewart and Matthew Smith Are Not Guilty of Conestoga Indian’s Murder
- Justifying Murder Through Non-consequentialist Means
- The Race, Gender, and Murder of Oklahoma During the 1920s
- Why Do People Commit Murder?
- The Labor and Mass Murder Camps Built During the Holocaust
- Should Women That Kill Their Abusive Husbands Be Punished for Murder
- The Different Perspectives Why a People Commit Murder
- West Bank Israeli Americans Murder