specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Palliative Care
- Curative and Palliative ChoicesThe end-of-life phenomenon has always been a complicated issue. This paper is a critique of the article by Norton and Bowers in relation to curative and palliative choices.
- Palliative Care and Humanistic Nursing TheoryPalliative care aims to provide people with relief from the pain, symptoms, mental and physical stress, thereby improving the quality of life for sick people and their families.
- Animal Assistance Therapy in Palliative CareAnimal-assisted therapy is a type of therapy that employs animals for motivational and educational purposes to facilitate treatment and improve patients’ state.
- Early vs. Delayed Palliative Care ManagementBakitas et al. compare early and delayed palliative care management techniques and determine the benefits and disadvantages of both frameworks.
- Being Mortal: Palliative CarePatients often feel depressed and unable to make decisions while healthcare professionals may also lack the necessary knowledge and health to ensure the high-quality end of life care.
- Palliative Care: Issues, Challenges and SolutionsPalliative care is a multidisciplinary field that specializes in providing relief and assistance to people with life-limiting conditions.
- Palliative Care and Hospice Education and Training ActPalliative Care and Hospice Education and Training Act supports people living with serious illness and their families through expanded access to palliative care.
- Palliative Nursing Care and Health InformaticsThis report discusses the challenges in the future of health care related to the elderly needs and examines the effects of healthcare informatics policy implementations.
- The Role of the Nurse in a Palliative Care Setting.Nurses play a crucial role in Palliative Care Setting providing communication and patients’ support for diverse patients groups.
- Organization of a Palliative Care UnitPalliative care is given to those who are nearing the last days of their lives when providing the best quality for remaining life is more significant than prolonging a miserable life.
- Palliative Care and Its Role in Managing GriefPalliative care tries to facilitate the irreversible processes by relieving terminal patients’ pain, distress syndromes, and by trying to bring solace in the death.
- Enhancing Nurses’ Skills in Palliative CareThis literature review will examine current research focusing on education and assessment tools for nurses that are used to facilitate referrals for palliative care.
- Ethical Dilemma in Palliative Care NursingModern changes necessitate the act of addressing ethical concerns that can match with the foundation of palliative medicine care practices.
- Presentation on Certified Hospice and Palliative NurseCertified Hospice and Palliative Nurse is a specific area of activity as it requires compassion skills, emotional contact, and long-term patient care skills.
- The Status of a Certified Hospice and Palliative NurseThe status of a Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse(CHPN) serves as a guarantee of the competence of a registered nurse (RN) regarding the care of patients.
- Enhancing Nurses’ Skills for Palliative Care in Long-Term CareHealth care providers need to be certain that the health services rendered to patients will be covered by health insurance.
- Beneficiaries of Palliative CarePalliative care entails satisfying the bodily, rational, and social demands of patients or caregivers. It improves patients’ livelihood and ability to recover.
- Palliative Care in NursingPalliative care refers to specialized care given to people suffering from terminal illnesses in order to improve their quality of life and reduce suffering.
- Nursing Skills for Palliative Care: A Critical AnalysisLike any other study, Study of nurses’ knowledge about palliative care: A quantitative cross-sectional survey by Prem et al. had several risks to face.
- Pharmacovigilance in Hospice, Palliative CareThis paper critically analyzed a research study that was conducted to identify the various side effects of haloperidol on delirium patients receiving hospice care.
- Palliative Care for Terminal IllnessesPalliative care focuses on the relief of anguish, psychosocial support, spiritual support, and closure leading up to and during the final days of life.
- Palliative Care: Trends and IssuesThe paper set out to discuss the trends and issues in palliative care. It began by articulating the importance of palliative care in today’s health care system.
- The Essence of Palliative CareThe paper focuses on undertaking a critical review of the literature relating to “Palliative Care” and a justification of the use of evidence in improving healthcare practice.
- Grief, Loss, and Suffering at end of Life: Masters in Palliative CarePalliative care is “any kind of care that lessens symptoms, improves the quality of life of an ailing individual together with his/her family, and provides professional support.”
🎓 Most Interesting Palliative Care Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Critical and Palliative Care Specialist at Oakland Hospital
- Palliative Care Environments and Massage Benefits
- How the Palliative Care Unit Meets Children‘s Life Quality
- Fostering Vicarious Resilience for Perinatal Palliative Care Professionals
- Key Features of Palliative Care Service Delivery to Indigenous Peoples in Australia
- Bereavement Support and Quality Palliative Care
- Ethics and Palliative Care for Terminally Ill Patients
- Does Palliative Care Provide a Peaceful Death
- Palliative Care and the Theory of Dorothea Orem
- What Are the Main Objectives of Palliative Care?
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Palliative Care
- The Philosophy and Principals of Palliative Care
- The Strategic Importance of Palliative Care Within the Irish Heath Service
- How Does Palliative Care Work in a Hospice?
- Palliative Care for Alzheimer‘s Patients
- Advanced Practice Nurse Role Within Palliative Care
- Breast Cancer and Palliative Care Issues
- Palliative Care for Cancer Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic, With Special Focus on Lung Cancer
- Good Enough Death: Autonomy and Choice in Australian Palliative Care
- Euthanasia: Suffering and Palliative Care
💡 Simple Palliative Care Essay Ideas
- Palliative Care With Nurse Led Care At Home
- What Principles Does Palliative Care Advocate Nursing
- Ethical Issues of Palliative Care Nursing
- Comparing the Similarities and Differences Between Palliative Care and Hospice Care
- Hypercalcemia Effects and Treatment for Palliative Care Patients
- Pain and Symptom Management: An Important Part of Palliative Care
- Respecting Patient’s Dignity in Delivering Quality Palliative Care
- Ethical Considerations Regarding Terminal Illness and Palliative Care
- Negotiating Palliative Care Expertise in the Medical World
- The True Meaning and Purpose of Palliative Care
- Pediatric Palliative Care Initiative in Cambodia
- Dementia and Parkinson’s Disease: Similar and Divergent Challenges in Providing Palliative Care
- History, Principles, and Delivery of Palliative Care
- Basic Symptom Control in Paediatric Palliative Care
- Physical and Psychological Domains of Palliative Care
- The Microbiome, Malignant Fungating Wounds, and Palliative Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care Organizations Overview
- Physical and Mental Health Domains of Palliative Care
- Psychosocial Screening and Assessment in Oncology and Palliative Care Settings
- Health Policy Approach for Palliative Care