specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Emergency Department
- Stress Influence in Emergency NursingWorking as a nurse in emergency departments is particularly stressful, as patients who are there need urgent medical assistance or they can die.
- Moral Distress and Effects on Critical Care NursesWiegand and Funk explore the moral distress experiences of nurses, the causes of such experiences, and the effects they had on nurses’ practice, attitude, and future decisions.
- Key Issues of the Emergency Nurses AssociationThis paper investigates and summarizes key issues of the Emergency Nurses Association as an interest group, which places a significant value on its members.
- Pressure Ulcer Treatment in Emergency DepartmentThe risk of developing pressure ulcers both in intensive care units and in usual hospital settings predetermined the need to find solutions to this nursing problem.
- Pressure Ulcer Protocol in the Emergency DepartmentThe study explores whether the implementation of a pressure ulcer protocol initiated in the emergency department reduces the incidence of hospital-acquired pressure ulcers.
- Emergency Nurses Association: Interest Group PresentationThe selected group for this discussion is the Emergency Nurses Association. The interest group conducts research to inform or guide existing policies on emergency nursing.
- Nursing Philosophy in Emergency Trauma CareThe purpose of this paper is to analyze how the nursing metaparadigm and the personal nursing philosophy can be applied to serving patients from a trauma and emergency unit.
- Emergency Room Wait Time: Literature ReviewThe paper presents a literature review on the topic of emergency room wait time, receiving treatment services, and patients satisfaction in the emergency department.
- Nurse Staffing Ratios in the Emergency DepartmentThe study investigates the relationship between nurse staffing ratios to patient outcomes in emergency departments and provides an indicator to assess nursing care.
- Emergency Room Wait Time ReductionThe research focuses on the emergency room setting and addresses the problem of emergency room wait time as a major barrier to the delivery of quality care.
- Safety and Violence Policies in Emergency DepartmentsEnsuring safety in the workplace for emergency workers is accompanied by strong necessity since frequent stresses inevitably entail conflicts and quarrels.
- Violence and Safety Concerns in the Emergency DepartmentThe present project was aimed at the location of an evidence-based solution to a problem of violence and safety issues faced by nurses working in the emergency department.
- “Factors That Influence the Development of Compassion Fatigue, Burnout, and Compassion Satisfaction in Emergency Department Nurses” the Article by Hunsaker, S., et alTaking into account the overall tendency of the nursing profession to become a demanding and intensive occupation, nurses face a significant problem of workplace burnout.
- Dry Eye in Critical Care: Evidence-Based PracticeA common problem for ICU patients is dry eye due to their conditions or medications that block physical mechanisms of maintaining moisture in the eyes.
- National Patient Safety Goals: Critical Care AccessLimited access to healthcare services has been on the agenda of the modern healthcare system for quite a long, warranting the status of critical concern.
- The Use of Protocols for Pressure Ulcers in Emergency DepartmentsThis project aims at summarizing the existing knowledge on pressure ulcers protocols to design an intervention that can be successfully implemented in emergency departments.
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Master’s EssentialsThe paper shows that each Master’s essential proposed by the AACN allows nurses to achieve better results in one or more areas of clinical practice.
- Nurses Liability Issues in the Emergency RoomThe research paper set out to give a detailed description of the various kinds of liability issues that nurses in the emergency room are prone to.
- Upper Airway Obstruction and Gunshot Wound in the Emergency RoomAirway obstruction is a hindrance in any part of the air passage. It may partially or fully block the air from reaching the lungs.
- The American Association of Critical-Care NursesThe American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) work is vital for the healthcare sector. AACN was created following the specific mission.
- Quality Improvement Plan of the Emergency DepartmentQuality improvement has been described as the activities prepared via the use acquired date to facilitate the direct enhancement in specific aspects of the delivery of services.
- Violence Against Nurses in the Emergency RoomIn the present-day situations of the health care sector, among the highly complicated as well as perilous risks faced in the workplace is violence.
- Emergency Room Triage in AmericaA conceptual analysis of ER triage, defining its meaning and characteristics, and explaining how a particular ER triage system can work under a number of circumstances.
- Ethical and Justice Considerations of Triage of Critical Care ResourcesThe rising scale of the pandemic causes problems with resource allocation when providing health care to the continuously increasing number of patients impacted by the coronavirus.
- Emergency Departments and Balanced Scorecard AssignmentEmergency departments provide services to patients that are brought in by ambulance vehicles, but those getting to the hospital on their own can also receive services in cases of emergency.
- Emergency Department Discharge Instructions and Patients’ Understanding of ThemThis paper is an article critique for “Patient understanding of emergency department discharge instructions: where are knowledge deficits greatest?”
- Reduce Emergency Room Wait TimesThe paper discusses wait time in the emergency unit is reduced. An emergency room is special medical treatment care that usually specializes in emergency cases such as accidents.
- Strategies for Performance Improvements in Operating Rooms and Emergency RoomsMedical chart review is an extremely important tool used to collect performance information in operating rooms (OR) and emergency rooms (ER).
- Emergency Department Staff Hourly Rounding Effects on Clients’ Satisfaction in a Pediatric FacilityThe purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of emergency department staff hourly rounding on clients’ satisfaction in a pediatric facility by holding an interview.
- Emergency Room Treatment for Patients With StrokeThe main objective of this paper is to present the emergency room guideline for the relevant treatment of patients diagnosed with a stroke.
🎓 Most Interesting Emergency Department Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Building Cyclic Schedules for Emergency Department Physicians
- Hospital Emergency Department and Supply Chain Management
- Emergency Department for Treatment of Unexplained Fever
- Teamwork and Moral Hazard: Evidence From the Emergency Department
- The Emergency Department Trauma Team
- Treatment Speed and High Load in the Emergency Department—Does Staff Quality Matter?
- Reducing Primary Care Utilization of the Emergency Department
- Pain Management for the Pediatric Emergency Department
- How Have Stroke Patients Been Affected by Emergency Department Overcrowd?
- Inadequate Staffing and Emergency Department Capacity
- Collaboration Meeting for Process Excellence in the Emergency Department
- Geriatric Emergency Department Care
- Emergency Department Overload: Creating Positive Changes Under Conflicting
- Aggressive Behaviors and Assault in the Emergency Department
- Impact Of Interruptions In Emergency Nursing Department
💡 Simple Emergency Department Essay Ideas
- Anaphylaxis and the Emergency Department
- Emergency Department Nursing Informatics
- Emergency Department Nurse’s Ethical Dilemma
- The Emergency Department and Its Effects on Health Care
- Delivering Safe and High-Quality Healthcare in the Emergency Department
- Demographic Factors Influencing Nonurgent Emergency Department Utilization Among a Medicaid Population
- Suspected Ischemic Cardiac Chest Pain in Emergency Department
- Burnout Among Emergency Department Nurses
- Emergency Department Patient Satisfaction
- Copayments and Emergency Department Use Among Adult Medicaid Enrollees
- Associated Factors With Sexual Assaults in a Gynaecology Emergency Department
- Urgent and Unscheduled Care in Accident And Emergency Departments
- The Problems In The Emergency Department Of Services
- Waiting Times in Emergency Department
- Essay on Triage Nursing in the Emergency Department