- International markets differ in terms of legal systems, economic status, language, religion and culture.
- Legal system affects operations of a company.
- 4ps of marketing mix should be considered.
- Natural resources and geography of a country affects economic growth and thus performance of a company.
EduTot’s market infrastructure in Japan
- EduTot Company Markets products to schools and Parents
- Market segmented in to two segments
- One segment markets to school districts (both private and public schools)
- Second segment targets parents and guardians.
- EduTot will comply with target country’s laws.
Utilization of EduTot’s products by education systems
- EduTot’s target market will be children aged three to six years.
- Kindergartens form part of Japan’s education system.
- Having fun is also part of the activities in the kindergarten schools in Japan.
- Ideal to market toy products.
- The company will be more competitive as the market is promising.
Impact of cultural, religious, or political situations
- School culture enhances socialization and learning culture.
- EduTot products will be influenced by culotural changes.
- Political ties between Japan and US will be vital.
Demographics, cultural, religious, and political environments
- High population provides good market.
- Japan is an economic power in Asia.
- Buddhism is the main religion.
- Cultural factors associated with Japanese will affect the EduTot’s products.
The potential demand for EduTot-type products in Japan
- Modern technological advancement affects market.
- Japan is among the highly developed countries.
- The products of the company are not toys only but games and software.
- Japan has a well developed education system.
- Kindergarten education is not compulsory.
- EduTot’s products will be used to attract more pupils.
Cultural issues regarding education practices
- Japan’s culture practices group consciousness.
- EduTot Company to produce products to be used in group sessions.
- The company will collaborate with Kindergarten Education Conference, Educational Ministry and kindergartens themselves.
Anon. (2010). The four P’s of marketing for EduTot in Germany and Japan. Web.
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
Education in Japan. (2011). Education in Japan. Web.
Nemoto, Y. (1999). The Japanese Education System. Florida: Universal Publishers. Web.