- Using digital media is common in marketing.
- Strategies for problem-solving may be created.
- Advanced data collection and audience search.
- Competitive advantage and target content.
- Recruitment, adaptive environment, and assessment.
Digital Media in Problem-Solving
- Convenient and in-demand digital platforms
- A variety of procedures to perform (Figure 1).
- Free access to different user communities.
- Low costs and numerous valuable data.
- Solving problems through efficient strategies.
Advanced Data Collection
- Data from different platforms (Figure 2).
- Information from the target audience (Confos & Davis, 2016).
- Determining major preferences and interests.
- Marketing algorithms are adjusted to users.
Engaging the Target Audience
- Solving the issue of the lack of customers.
- A close interaction mode (Du Plessis, 2017)
- Building a feedback system among clients.
- Avoiding low demand and profits.
- Involving new client segments successfully.
Gaining Competitive Advantage
- Growing profits due to client recognition (Omidi, Dal Zotto, Norouzi, & Valero-Pastor, 2020).
- Expanding the share of customers (Figure 3).
- Overcoming a competitive barrier successfully.
- Developing a unique marketing strategy.
- Complex algorithms of engagement (Figure 4).
- A cluster approach to using media (Barry & Gironda, 2018).
- Analyzing competitors’ activities and products.
- Developing unique and in-demand services.
Hiring Professional Staff
- An advanced system of recruitment.
- Facilitating the hiring process (Baglione, Tucci, & Woock, 2020).
- A wide range of applicants (Figure 5).
- Using modern recruitment tools and surveys.
Adaptive Marketing Environment
- Promoting wide choices and close interaction.
- An adaptive environment helps maintain sustainable sales (Dwivedi et al., 2020).
- Finding ways to reorganize the work process.
- Introducing relevant strategies to develop.
- Maintaining changes through digital control.
- Numerous evaluation ratings (Figure 6).
- Predicting real market changes (Madhani & Rajguru, 2020).
- Involving accurate and detailed analytical tools.
- Introducing changes based on assessments.
- Applying digital media is beneficial.
- Using strategies helps in problem-solving.
- Achieving market recognition and growth.
- Engaging customers and effective hiring.
- Collecting data and utilizing estimation tools.
Baglione, S., Tucci, L., & Woock, P. (2020). Invasive job hiring practices and social media data usage knowledge on job intentions. The Journal of Social Media in Society, 9(1), 235-252.
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
Barnhart, B. (2019). Data collection [Image]. Web.
Barry, J. M., & Gironda, J. T. (2018). Developing social selling influence: An archetypal examination of content strategies and influence tactics. Journal of Selling, 18(1), 47-69.
BrainCandy. (2017). E-commerce strategies [Image]. Web.
Confos, N., & Davis, T. (2016). Young consumer-brand relationship building potential using digital marketing. European Journal of Marketing, 50(11), 1993-2017.
Crawford, C. (2020). Social media analytics [Image]. Web.
Dienst, P. (2017). Digital media recruitment [Image]. Web.
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
Du Plessis, C. (2017). The role of content marketing in social media content communities. South African Journal of Information Management, 19(1), 1-7.
Dwivedi, Y. K., Ismagilova, E., Hughes, D. L., Carlson, J., Filieri, R., Jacobson, J.,… Kumar, V. (2020). Setting the future of digital and social media marketing research: Perspectives and research propositions. International Journal of Information Management, 102168.
Hollingsworth, S. (2019). Benefits of social media [Image]. Web.
Madhani, J. V., & Rajyaguru, K. H. (2020). Impact analysis of digital marketing: An Indian perspective. Jurnal Manajemen dan Kewirausahaan (Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship), 22(2), 161-164.
Minardi, M. (2018). Solution-based content [Image]. Web.
Omidi, A., Dal Zotto, C., Norouzi, E., & Valero-Pastor, J. M. (2020). Media innovation strategies for sustaining competitive advantage: Evidence from music download stores in Iran. Sustainability, 12(6), 2381.