specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Fear
- Social Anxiety Disorder: The Fear of Making MistakesPeople with social anxiety disorder experience high levels of nervousness and self-consciousness that arise from the fear of being judged and criticized.
- How Local Television News Viewing Relates to Fear of Crime?The hypothesis was that “people watching more television would perceive their world in ways that reflect the recurrent messages from the media”.
- Cybercrime and the Culture of FearSexual exploitation and other offenses against children remain tragic—in spite of their frequency—and those numbers have been diminishing since the advent of the internet.
- Fear of Communism and IslamJoseph McCarthy was famous for his anti-communist rhetoric that resulted in the emergence of a trend called McCarthyism.
- Truman’s Speech on Fear of Communism and IslamThe speech was a direct attack on President Truman’s foreign policy, which McCarthy claimed was treasonous because it allowed communist sympathizers to run the State Department.
- Fear of Flying: Phobia DefinitionThe fear of flying is a highly prevalent phobia whose negative effects include distress and other life interferences.
- Fear of the UnknownI chose to deviate from my regular routine of a kid on Saturday morning to watch cartoons and instead went outside to play.
- Fear Appeal in Anti-Drug Abuse Public CampaignThe problem of prescription drug abuse has become a crucial concern for Florida residents. The public campaign proposes raising awareness about the dangers of prescription drugs.
- Fear Appeal in the Stop Bullying Public CampaignIn the video “Stop bullying,” the subject matter is presented shockingly. The 47-second clip shows a high school girl receiving an aggressive text message from her peers.
- Kierkegaard’s Philosophy in “Fear and Trembling”Kierkegaard claims about absolute choice, which on being a realization of freedom, means a choice of not this or that, but self in the eternal meaning.
- Love and fear of the Modern BossThe article poses the age old question as to which is a more apt leadership style: autocratic or a more benevolent and democratic approach.
- America’s Fear during the Cold WarDespite great strides in progress the average American feared that one day Russian Nukes would come raining from the skies and end civilization.
- “Sharing Jesus Without Fear” by William FayWilliam Fay has done remarkable work as an evangelist, seeking out to reach the masses to invite and arouse their interest in the words of the Gospel.
- “Fahrenheit 451” by Ray Bradbury: The Roots of FearBradbury brings the corrupt and evil society built on the fear of the unknown due to the inferiority complex by anti-intellectual youths who feel threatened by the elite members.
- Defining Fear and CourageFear presents itself in numerous ways including social-economic, physical, phobia, status quo political, etc. Courage will always present itself when one has examined his causes of fear.
- Love vs Fear: The Song of Roland and HamletBeing loved is better than being feared since love-based actions result in healthier things; being happy, peace and security are some of the consequences of love.
- Naturalism, Transcendentalism, Social Anxiety and FearThis essay will argue that the disregard towards nature and consumerism is the central conflict in The Space Merchants by applying and examining Emerson’s concepts of naturalism.
- Fear of Victims to Report CrimeLiving in the society comprises not only the complex of advantages which can be considered with the government’s protection and provision of rights.
- Terror Fear Factor AnalysisThe paper discusses that the media presents the public with extensive exposure of terror infusing footage, in order to achieve sensationalism and provide exclusive coverage.
- “Sherlock Holmes and the House of Fear” by NeillThe movie Sherlock Holmes and The House of Fear was directed by the famous director of the 20th century Roy William Neill.
- Opportunities to Overcome Your FearThis paper presents facing fears and addressing them as needed makes people stronger and helps them to become better versions of themselves.
- Fear of Sex in American SocietyThe following evidence supports cultural fear of sex: abstinence education, attitude towards homosexuality, and regulations outlawing sexual pleasure.
🎓 Most Interesting Fear Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Cognitive Approach Therapy People Fear Syndrome
- Medieval Religious Culture and Fear
- Fear, Propaganda and Technology in 1984
- Nazi Propaganda, Fear, and the Indoctrination of Children
- Child Care and the Parent Fear and Met Their Baby Needs
- Fear and Citizen Coordination Against Dictatorship
- Fear and Loathing Postmodernism
- Dealing With America’s Fear of Aging and Death
- Prejudice and Fear: Causes for a Communication Breakdown
- Blurred Gender Lines and Elizabethan Fear of Femininity
- Living With the Extreme Fear Created by Anxiety Disorders
- Shock Advertising: Manipulation of Fear, Shame and Guilt
- Fear and Self Preservation Within the Face of the Unknown
- Pavlovian Conditioning Fear Stimulus-Response
- Public Speaking America’s Number One Fear
- Fear and Its Effects on the Brain
- Pain and Panic: The Demons Behind Biological Fear
- Childhood Mental Health Coping With Anxiety and Fear
- Quelling Your Investment Fear
- Bilateral Alternating Auditory Stimulations Facilitate Fear Extinction and Retrieval
💡 Simple Fear Essay Ideas
- Anorexia Nervosa: The Fear of Being Obese
- Fear and Perceived Likelihood of Victimization in Traditional and Cyber Settings
- Emotion, Fear, and Superstition in the New Zealand Stockmarket
- Cortical Excitability Dynamics During Fear Processing
- Parents’ Fear and Safeguarding of Children From the Adults
- Fear Makes People either Attack or Retreat
- Relationship Among Depression, Fear, and Suicide
- Age and Gender Differences in Fear of Crime
- The Impact of Fear and Anxiety on Risk-Taking Behavior and Sociability
- Fear, Sovereignty, and the Right to Die
- America and the Fear of Communism
- Fear, Violence, and Race Relations in Post-reconstruction South
- Beyond Fear and Addiction Six Steps to Healing
- Fear and Its Effect on the Human Spirit
- Atoms, Germs, and Fear Make a Deadly Cocktail
- Fear of the Worst Day Ever for America on 9/11
- Fear Promoting Lies Mass Hysteria
- Differences Between Fear and Anxiety
- Acute but Not Permanent Effects of Propranolol on Fear Memory Expression in Humans
- Anxiety, Fear, Phobias, and Stress Therapy