specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Petroleum
- British Petroleum: Corruption Involving EthicsEconomists rate BP previously referred to as British Petroleum as the third-largest oil company in the world. Its locality in London. It merged with Amoco and changed its name to BP.
- Petroleum Products Problem in the USAAmerica’s overdependence on petroleum products is a reason for the sluggish economy. Government officials must eliminate the country’s overdependence on petroleum products.
- British Petroleum Company Risk AssessmentThe issues related to climate change have attracted a lot of attention and have become a part of the agenda of socially responsible companies. British Petroleum is one of such companies.
- British Petroleum Company: Organization’ Social PerformanceBritish Petroleum is a multinational company that deals with gas, crude oil, and petroleum products. BP is the second-largest oil and gas producer in the U.S.
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting CountriesIt is obvious that the dominant strategy for the OPEC countries consists in increasing their production and decreasing their prices.
- British Petroleum’s Risks due to Climate ChangesBP incurs a risk of physical damage to its assets by such climate extreme events as hurricanes, droughts, extreme cold, and hot temperatures, and floods.
- British Petroleum Company’s SWOT and BP PESTLE AnalysisBritish Petroleum (BP), headquartered in St. James’s, City of Westminster, London, is ranked number three among the largest energy companies in the world.
- Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries CompanyThis paper discusses the implementation of creative idea generation sessions, contest organization, and evaluation as essential tools for development and sustainability in Orpic.
- The British Petroleum and the BTC PipelineThe approach that BP used in social, environmental, and economic development was positive because the motive was to bring social development in the host communities.
- British Petroleum Company’s Executive Retirement IssuesThe main problem of British Petroleum’s management is that it is putting profits before public and employee interests.
- Omani Oil and Petroleum Company: The Decision About Which Markets to EnterThis report focuses on how Omani Oil and Petroleum Company can make a successful entry into a specific foreign market to help achieve sustainable growth in this industry.
- Reducing Accident Rate of Excavation and Maintenance in Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries CompanyOman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company is one of Oman’s largest natural resource extraction companies.
- British Petroleum Company’s Marketing PlanThis paper presents a marketing plan for the company and proceeds by first performing a situational analysis of the energy sector.
- Petroleum Exporting Countries OrganizationThe paper explores the history of OPEC as the petroleum suppliers organization represents this alliance as the political power and provides the models of its further development.
- Motivation at Norsk PetroleumNorsk Petroleum, a leading gas and petroleum company, pays a special attention to motivation and organizational culture, job satisfaction high productivity.
- The Organization of Petroleum Producing Countries CartelThe essay first provides a basic definition of what a cartel is and then gives a short description of the constituent members of the OPEC cartel.
- British Petroleum Company’s Strengths and WeaknessesThe current status of British Petroleum is of a multinational oil company. This is one of the three largest companies in the World.
- Oil Spill Crisis as a Result of the British PetroleumOil Spill Crisis was reported that about eleven workers died in the explosion that took place on 20th of April.
- The British Petroleum Company Plc: Corporate GovernanceCorporate governance and business ethics allow an organization to address the issues that affect an organization.
- The British Petroleum Company: Target MarketsBP plc operates in every part of its home country, the United Kingdom. BP’s target markets largely overlap with those of Royal Dutch Shell.
- Petroleum Trading and Risk ManagementPetroleum and gas producers’ choice to hedge utilizing varieties of hedging activities needs to be executed based on individual cases.
- Everything About Hydrates in the Petroleum IndustryHydrates are inorganic and organic substances that contain water and are easily formed by less polarized molecules that would fit into a clathrate water cage.
- Continued Reliance on Petroleum to Impact the USThis essay is about the continued reliance on Petroleum by the United States and its effects on the US economy between now and 2025.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG): OverviewLiquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a mixture of hydrocarbon gases, a large fraction of which is propane and butane.
🎓 Most Interesting Petroleum Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Petroleum Price Elasticity, Income Effects, and OPEC’s Pricing Policy
- Domestic Petroleum Price Smoothing in Developing and Transition Countries
- Short and Long-Run Adjustments in U.S. Petroleum Consumption
- Optimal Failure Rates and Penalty-Bonus Policies in the Offshore Petroleum Sector
- Petroleum Products Price Fluctuations and Economic Growth in Cameroon
- Norwegian Petroleum Wealth and Universal Ownership
- Petroleum Mergers and Competition in the Northeast United States
- The Growing Concerns Over America’s Depletion of Its Petroleum Reserves
- Earth and How Our Petroleum Use Is Destroying It
- Petroleum Engineering and Its Effect on the Human Resources and Services
- China’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve: A Drop in the Bucket
- Market Power, International CO2 Taxation, and Petroleum Wealth
- Bioremediation and Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Gas Chromatography and Petroleum Industry
- Petroleum Products Are More Expensive in Europe Than the US
- Prospects for the World Petroleum Market and Implications for Canadian Policy
- China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation
- Petroleum Industry and the Petrochemical Industry
- America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserves
- Brazilian Upstream Petroleum Regulation
💡 Simple Petroleum Essay Ideas
- Petroleum Production and the Norwegian Economy – Some Recent Issues
- Oil Refinery and Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Detailed Information About China National Petroleum Corporation
- Petroleum Prices, Exchange Rates, and Domestic Inflation in Developing Nations
- Integrity Systems and the Petroleum Industry
- Oil and Price Dynamics in International Petroleum Markets
- Petroleum Refining and the Indirect Byproduct Effect of Biofuels
- Ethical Issues Concerning Hydraulic Fracturing in the Petroleum Industry
- Project Finance for the International Petroleum Industry
- Domestic Demand for Petroleum Products in Mena Countries
- Petroleum Industry’s Economic Contribution to North Dakota in 2015
- Forecasting Crude Oil Spot Price Using OECD Petroleum Inventory Levels
- The Onshore and Offshore Petroleum Resource of Australia
- Petroleum and Vector Mathematical Form
- Environmental Conservation Aluminum Old Tires and Petroleum
- Petroleum Engineering Has Had on Our Country and Globally
- The Petroleum Industry’s Response to an Endangered Species Listing
- Petroleum and Its Effects on the Petrochemical Industry
- Tax Harmonization for Petroleum Products in the European Commission
- Hybrid Technology Over Petroleum Usage