specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Utilitarianism
- Human Trafficking from Perspectives of Deontology, Utilitarianism and EgoismThis paper provides insight into human trafficking using deontology, utilitarianism, and the perspective of egoism to show if it is ethical to abduct people for forced labour.
- Utilitarianism and Corporate Social ResponsibilityUtilitarianism can be applied in the corporate world. Corporations are entities created to please shareholders.
- Utilitarianism: John Stuart Mill’s Philosophical ViewsUtilitarianism is about actions that make individuals happy. The paper studies notions of the greatest happiness, and explains why general happiness is desirable.
- Utilitarianism and Its Favorable FeaturesThe main distinctive feature of utilitarianism is its attempt to classify numerous acts, happiness and provide a credible rationale for this classification.
- Utilitarianism Theory: Applications and IssuesAlthough the theory of utilitarianism appears to be relevant or applicable in most daily situations, there are deep underlying challenges associated with the concept.
- Utilitarianism and Deontology in BusinessIt should be stated that the business ethics can be viewed in two different dimensions, namely the utilitarian and deontological.
- “Utilitarianism” Essay by John Stuart Mill“Utilitarianism” by John Stuart Mill belongs to the number of the most famous works focusing on the role of utility in the life of any society.
- Utilitarianism: Poverty Reduction Through CharityThis paper shows that poverty levels can be reduced if wealthy individuals donate a part of their earnings, using the main principles of the utilitarian theory.
- Utilitarianism Theory and Its SubtypesIn general, utilitarianism is a theory in ethics that claims that the best actions are the ones that provide maximum utility.
- Utilitarianism: Moral Ideals and Practical EthicsEvery person regularly has to make choices of the moral character. While the law clearly defines, what is right or wrong, life does not seem to be that uniform.
- Utilitarianism and Abortion: Mill’s Principle of Utility and Bentham’s Felicific CalculusThe issue of abortion is often approached from spiritual or religious standpoints, and utilitarianism arguably has the potential to provide a refreshing perspective.
- Utilitarianism in the Ebola Controversy of 2014This essay applies the principles of utilitarianism to the Ebola controversy of 2014 to evaluate their practicability.
- Utilitarianism as a Science of SocietyUtilitarianism is an ethical theory based on the idea that human actions should bring the best possible consequences.
- Criminal Scheme: Utilitarianism and DeontologyThis paper will look into the issues concerning Bernie Madoff who has been involved in the Ponzi scheme on the basis of utilitarianism and deontological ethics.
- Utilitarianism Theory: Value and DisadvantagesThe author argues that, according to the utilitarianism theory happiness is an important result, but at the same time, consequences such as justice or equality are of great value.
- Moral Theories: Utilitarianism, Duty-Based Ethics and Virtue-Based EthicsFrom the assessment of each theory, it can be seen that virtue based ethics can be considered less pragmatic, a feature which is more suitable for moral assessment.
- The Main Risks of the UtilitarianismThe Utilitarianism can be defined as the idea that maximizes or minimizes the preferences of utility. John Stuart Mill is a proponent of this theoryu
- Utilitarianism by John Stuart MillAccording to Mill, utilitarianism must be the standard to be used for making moral decisions and that every person on earth operates on this principle whether they are aware of it or not.
- Animal Exploitation and UtilitarianismThe concept of animal welfare is connected to utilitarianism as the latter operates the notions of pleasure and pain of any animate beings.
- Different Aspects of UtilitarianismThis paper determines utilitarianism that refers to a theory, which teaches that the course of any action should be that which ensures pleasure.
- Virtues, Utilitarianism, and Deontological EthicsIn the paper, different outlooks on ethics and morality will be examined on the basis of virtue theory, utilitarianism, and deontological ethics.
- Comparison of Utilitarianism and Christian EthicsThis paper will present a detailed analysis of utilitarianism theory and contrast it with a Christian ethic to explain why the latter is stronger in addressing the issue of suicide.
🎓 Most Interesting Utilitarianism Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Utilitarianism vs. Cultural and Ethical Relativism
- Kantian Deontology, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics
- The Merits and Draw Backs of Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism and the Case for Euthanasia
- Qualitative and Quantitative Pleasures Come Out of Utilitarianism
- Discrimination and Affirmative Action and Their Connection to Utilitarianism and Deontological Concerns
- Utilitarianism: For the Greater Good
- Utilitarianism: Ethics and Contemporary Organizational Communication
- Climate Policy Under Sustainable Discounted Utilitarianism
- Deontology, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics
- Utilitarianism: Pros and Cons
- Understanding the Concept Behind the Contemporary Utilitarianism Theory
- Difference Between Rule and Act Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism, Invariance Principles and the von Neumann-Morgenstern Hypothesis
- The Mere Addition Paradox, Parity and Critical-Level Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism and the Role of Utility in Adam Smith
- The Social and Ethical Movement of Utilitarianism
- Rational Egoism vs. Utilitarianism
- Act Utilitarianism and Its Moral Theory
- Utilitarianism, Voting and the Redistribution of Income
- Climate Change Economics and Discounted Utilitarianism
- The Main Differences Between Act and Rule in Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism and Biomedical Ethics
- Utilitarianism and Moral Justice
- The Link Between Utilitarianism and Democracy
- Utilitarianism and Social Contract Theory
- John Gay and the Birth of Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism: Justice, Happiness, and Morality
- The Golden Rule, Utilitarianism, and the Deontological
- Utilitarianism and Aristotelian Virtue
💡 Simple Utilitarianism Essay Ideas
- Utilitarianism and Retributivism Views of Capital Punishment
- Pro-utilitarianism and Ethical Decision-Making
- Utilitarianism With Prior Heterogeneity
- Problems and Prospects for Utilitarianism
- Act Utilitarianism and Rule Utilitarianism
- Wealth and Population Growth Under Dynamic Average Utilitarianism
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
- Act Utilitarianism and Justice
- Utilitarianism and Utilitarian Theorists
- Utilitarianism and Altruistic Acts
- Government Surveillance From Perspective of Utilitarianism
- Arguments Against Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism: The Conceptual Principle of Morality
- John Stuart Mill Defending Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism Deontology Absolutist Duty Based Ethica System and Moderate
- Social Justice, Utilitarianism, and Indigenous Australians
- Utilitarianism: The Survival Lottery
- Bernard Williams and Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism and Morality According to John Stuart Mill and Immanuel Kant
- Difference Between Aristotelian Ethics and Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism Without Individual Utilities
- Helvétius and the Problems of Utilitarianism
- Rule Deontological Ethics vs. Rule Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism and Business Ethics
- Hard Times and Utilitarianism
- Utilitarianism and Social Corporate Responsibility
- Utilitarianism, Egalitarianism, and the Timing Effect in Social Choice Problems
- Act Utilitarianism and Kantian Ethical Theories in Business
- Utilitarianism and the Objection of Individual Rights Philosophy
- Ethical Theory, Utilitarianism and Kant’s Theory