specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Autism
- Effects of Music Therapy for Adolescents with AutismMusic Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional.
- Education for Students with Autism in Saudi ArabiaStudents with autism in Saudi Arabia are secluded from the mainstream learning institutions because teachers lack the knowledge and awareness related to the condition.
- Cell Phones May Cause AutismThe main idea of the article is the harmful effect of the wireless radiation which ray cell phones in particular.
- Childhood Disorders: Autism Spectrum DisordersIn case of autism spectrum disorders the presence of other childhood disorders in a patient often complicates the traditional diagnostic procedure.
- Concept of AutismA recent survey on people’s attitude toward Autism reveals that a significant percentage of parents still believe that the disease is caused by vaccines taken during childhood.
- Teaching Communication Skills for Students with AutismEhrough games and other forms of interaction with his/her peers, a child with autism disorders is able to develop in his/her areas of deficiency.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Control and PreventionThis paper aims at determining whether television watching by children below the age of two years can lead to the development of autism.
- Literature Review on Autism Spectrum DisorderThis research paper reviews the literature ? on autism. It highlights the critical issues related to it: diagnosis ?, socialization, and family difficulties.
- Autism Syndrome Psychosocial CharacteristicsAutism spectrum disorders present symptoms that may be tricky for the parents to correctly diagnose the condition. The symptoms are sometimes mistaken for other disorders.
- The Effects of Risperidone on Children with AutismThe goal of this paper is to determine if using risperidone can affect cognitive performance in pre-adolescents and adolescents with autism.
- Social Science Perspectives on the Autism SpectrumThis report will discuss autism, its characteristics, causes, diagnosis, and management. Autism refers to developmental disorder that impedes a person’s ability to communicate and relate to people.
- Autism Ethics: Accept or Cure?The paper considers the debate on whether autistic people should be accepted by the community as a diversity of the society or a cure should be found out and developed.
- Pharma Controversy: Vaccines and AutismAt the end of the 20th century, Andrew Wakefield conducted his research, revealing the connection between childhood vaccines and autism.
- Early Social Interaction: Children with AutismThis paper analyzes an article addressing how the involvement of parents in the ESI programs affects the outcome of improved social and communication skills among children with autism disorders.
- Diagnosing Adults with AutismThere is no single theory which any researcher in the study of autism has found to be convincing in that it thoroughly explains the origin and behavioral attributes of autism.
- Vaccines and Autism Relationship and DebatesThe link between vaccination and autism is hotly debated in the media despite the fact that the alleged evidence is definitively disproven by the scientific community.
- Pharma Controversy Presentation: Vaccination and AutismParents often associate MMR vaccination with autism. No qualitative evidence for the MMR vaccination-autism link.
- Autism Treatment: Natural vs. MedicationsThe purpose of the paper is to prove that natural treatment must be the basis for addressing the autism issue.
- Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum DisordersDepending on the situation, the representatives of the general public interact with autists when being at home, in the educational establishment, workplace, or other locations.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Twins: Genetics StudyAutism spectrum disorder is a behavioral condition caused by genetic and environmental factors. Twin studies have been used to explain the hereditary nature of this condition.
👍 Good Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Inclusive Education for Students With Autism Spectrum DisorderAutism spectrum disorder has become widely spread in the US today, resulting in developing the debates on the appropriateness of inclusive education for students with ASD.
- Vaccines and Autism: Does the Controversy Persist?Scientists managed to find quite a few vaccines against various diseases. The connection between vaccines and autism was proposed recently.
- Autism in Adults: Daily ChallengesSiri Carpenter’s article “For Adults with Autism, a Lack of Support When They Need It Most” explores the way adult individuals with autism cope with the daily challenges.
- Genetics and Autism DevelopmentAutism is associated with a person’s genetic makeup. This paper gives a detailed analysis of this condition and the role of genetics in its development.
- Autist Students IdentificationIn identifying autism, there is the triad of autism which consists of autistic aloneness; speech and language disorder, and obsessive desire for sameness.
- Autism, Myths and RealitiesAutism belongs to developmental disabilities that are frequently characterized by brain-functioning complications.
- Technical Quality of Autism Test (GARS-3)The work provides a review and analysis of articles devoted to the GARS-3 implication in the early diagnosis of autism among children.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder AnalysisThree children aged between 9 and 11 years are regarded as the ones having ASD, as stated by the licensed psychologist.
- Literature Review: How Can Token Economy Diminish Off-Task Behavior in Students with Autism?The students’ academic success largely depends on their behavior, which is determined not only by the environment but also by psychological states.
- Autism Universal Screening: Response to Media ArticleThe paper provides discussion of the article “Why There’s Disagreement over Screening Every Child for Autism?” published in The New York Times.
- “Assessing the Value of Token Reinforcement for Individuals With Autism” the Article by Fiske, et al.The article raises the problem of assisting the children with autism with their learning and interaction with a teacher in a classroom.