specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Autism
- Effects of Music Therapy for Adolescents with AutismMusic Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional.
- Education for Students with Autism in Saudi ArabiaStudents with autism in Saudi Arabia are secluded from the mainstream learning institutions because teachers lack the knowledge and awareness related to the condition.
- Cell Phones May Cause AutismThe main idea of the article is the harmful effect of the wireless radiation which ray cell phones in particular.
- Childhood Disorders: Autism Spectrum DisordersIn case of autism spectrum disorders the presence of other childhood disorders in a patient often complicates the traditional diagnostic procedure.
- Concept and Cause of Autism: Reports on AutismA recent survey on people’s attitude toward Autism reveals that a significant percentage of parents still believe that the disease is caused by vaccines taken during childhood.
- Teaching Communication Skills for Students with AutismEhrough games and other forms of interaction with his/her peers, a child with autism disorders is able to develop in his/her areas of deficiency.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Control and PreventionThis paper aims at determining whether television watching by children below the age of two years can lead to the development of autism.
- Literature Review on Autism Spectrum DisorderThis research paper reviews the literature ? on autism. It highlights the critical issues related to it: diagnosis ?, socialization, and family difficulties.
- Autism Syndrome Psychosocial CharacteristicsAutism spectrum disorders present symptoms that may be tricky for the parents to correctly diagnose the condition. The symptoms are sometimes mistaken for other disorders.
- The Effects of Risperidone on Children with AutismThe goal of this paper is to determine if using risperidone can affect cognitive performance in pre-adolescents and adolescents with autism.
- Social Science Perspectives on the Autism SpectrumThis report will discuss autism, its characteristics, causes, diagnosis, and management. Autism refers to developmental disorder that impedes a person’s ability to communicate and relate to people.
- Autism Ethics: Accept or Cure?The paper considers the debate on whether autistic people should be accepted by the community as a diversity of the society or a cure should be found out and developed.
- Pharma Controversy: Vaccines and AutismAt the end of the 20th century, Andrew Wakefield conducted his research, revealing the connection between childhood vaccines and autism.
- Early Social Interaction: Children with AutismThis paper analyzes an article addressing how the involvement of parents in the ESI programs affects the outcome of improved social and communication skills among children with autism disorders.
- Diagnosing Adults with AutismThere is no single theory which any researcher in the study of autism has found to be convincing in that it thoroughly explains the origin and behavioral attributes of autism.
- Vaccines and Autism Relationship and DebatesThe link between vaccination and autism is hotly debated in the media despite the fact that the alleged evidence is definitively disproven by the scientific community.
- Pharma Controversy Presentation: Vaccination and AutismParents often associate MMR vaccination with autism. No qualitative evidence for the MMR vaccination-autism link.
- Autism Treatment: Natural vs. MedicationsThe purpose of the paper is to prove that natural treatment must be the basis for addressing the autism issue.
- Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum DisordersDepending on the situation, the representatives of the general public interact with autists when being at home, in the educational establishment, workplace, or other locations.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Twins: Genetics StudyAutism spectrum disorder is a behavioral condition caused by genetic and environmental factors. Twin studies have been used to explain the hereditary nature of this condition.
- Inclusive Education for Students With Autism Spectrum DisorderAutism spectrum disorder has become widely spread in the US today, resulting in developing the debates on the appropriateness of inclusive education for students with ASD.
- Vaccines and Autism: Does the Controversy Persist?Scientists managed to find quite a few vaccines against various diseases. The connection between vaccines and autism was proposed recently.
- Autism in Adults: Daily ChallengesSiri Carpenter’s article “For Adults with Autism, a Lack of Support When They Need It Most” explores the way adult individuals with autism cope with the daily challenges.
- Genetics and Autism DevelopmentAutism is associated with a person’s genetic makeup. This paper gives a detailed analysis of this condition and the role of genetics in its development.
- Autist Students Identification: Distinctive Features of AutismIn identifying autism, there is the triad of autism which consists of autistic aloneness; speech and language disorder, and obsessive desire for sameness.
- Autism, Myths and RealitiesAutism belongs to developmental disabilities that are frequently characterized by brain-functioning complications.
- Technical Quality of Autism Test (GARS-3)The work provides a review and analysis of articles devoted to the GARS-3 implication in the early diagnosis of autism among children.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder AnalysisThree children aged between 9 and 11 years are regarded as the ones having ASD, as stated by the licensed psychologist.
- Literature Review: How Can Token Economy Diminish Off-Task Behavior in Students with Autism?The students’ academic success largely depends on their behavior, which is determined not only by the environment but also by psychological states.
- Autism Universal Screening: Response to Media ArticleThe paper provides discussion of the article “Why There’s Disagreement over Screening Every Child for Autism?” published in The New York Times.
- “Assessing the Value of Token Reinforcement for Individuals With Autism” the Article by Fiske, et al.The article raises the problem of assisting the children with autism with their learning and interaction with a teacher in a classroom.
- Autism in Toddler: Effects of Dietary InterventionRigorous behavioral programs for developing positive behaviors, correcting certain sensory problems, will be the best alternative to control problems caused by autism.
👍 Good Autism Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Autism and Alzheimer’s ComparisonThis work is aimed at identifying differences and similarities in the mechanism of the formation of Alzheimer’s disease and autism and consideration of their progression.
- Autism as Developmental Medical ConditionThe paper tries to discuss the meaning of autism, the causes and the possible treatments that have been found to curb the severe symptoms experienced by the victims.
- Contributing Factors of Anxiety in Children with Autism Spectrum DisorderAutism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complex developmental condition that affects the way a person communicates and socializes.
- Biological Bases of Autism: General AnalysisThe purpose of this paper is to explain the biological bases of the disease while considering specific areas of the brain that are affected together with their associated symptoms.
- Development and Management of AutismThe paper examines the causes, development process, and symptoms of autism and describes the ways how the disorder can be manageable.
- Autism and Associated Healthcare IssuesThis paper attempts to understand Autism as a health care issue by studying deeply its causes, characteristics, conditions, treatment options, and who can live with it.
- Autism and Other Neurological DisordersAutism and other neurological disorders are defined by characteristics of behavior and are commonly considered to be biological in origin and not caused by improper parenting.
- Behavior Intervention in Autism Spectrum DisordersThe purpose of the article is to expound on the interfering behaviors in persons with autism spectrum disorders, formulate an approach for preventing them.
- Inclusion of Students With Autism in General Education ClassroomsThe article’s main purpose is to sensitize the need for new strategies that would harness the inclusion of students with ASD into general classrooms.
- Inclusive Education for Children with AutismThe study seeks to establish if some specialized programs can be employed to cater to children who are frequently diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Teaching Communication Skills for Elementary School Students With AutismDocumentation by research has shown that non-handicapped youths can be of great assistance in teaching social skills for students with autism.
- Children With Autism Spectrum DisordersThis paper seeks to establish the challenges faced by individuals with autism, especially children while interacting with teachers, parents and peers
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Literature ReviewAutism is a disorder that science has not yet studied thoroughly, although it is a common problem in society. However, there are many methods of treating and controlling the symptoms of autism.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children and Adolescents Below 18 YearsThe problem that has been chosen for conducting nursing evidence-based practice is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in children and adolescents below 18 years.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Antecedent Manipulation ProjectL. is a 10-years-old male student, who was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. The student is to be observed, and his parents and educators are to be interviewed.
- “Autism: Insight From Inside” Movie ReflectionThe movie “Autism: Insight from Inside” by Robert Parish reflects the issue of ASD’s effect on people’s lives.
- The Link Between Epidurals and Autism Spectrum DisorderThis study captures the uproar that followed after a recent study attributed autism spectrum disorder to labor epidural analgesia.
- Sources Credibility: The Case of AutismAttention to sources’ reliability is vital for any realm, including the healthcare system, especially – the evidence-based models.
- The Effectiveness of Peer-Mediated Intervention for Young Children with AutismPeer-mediated intervention is a prominent technique for developing social skills and fostering involvement in children suffering from autism.
- Social Skills for Preschoolers With AutismAutism Spectrum Disorder is a family of mental disorders that cause deficits in social awareness, communication skills, and stereotyped behaviors.
- Complementary Alternative Therapy for AutismThe report suggests diet and relaxation as the form of complementary therapy to the central treatment of autism disorder.
- Autism in the “A Boy Called Po” by AsherThis paper aims to explore the movie, “A Boy Called Po”, whose plot is based on the struggles of a widower, David Wilson, in raising his autistic son, Patrick Wilson.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Behavior AnalysisThe paper assesses the status of Autism Spectrum Disorder in children, treatment approaches, and technological innovations for aiding patients in conquering the symptoms of autism.
- Dietary and Relaxation-Based Treatment for AutismExploration studies have been conducted to determine the value of casein/gluten free diets as an intercession to improve cognitive and social functioning of autism patients.
- Correlation Between Vaccines and AutismBefore vaccination, large numbers of people with different backgrounds suffered from smallpox and other diseases.
- Autism Complementary Treatmen: Diet and RelaxationThe following paper proposes diet and relaxation as a form of complementary therapy to the main treatment of autism disorder.
- Experience of Work with Children with AutismAutism affects the brain and the disease affects young babies, it triggers in a baby as young as 3 years. Autism is believed to be caused by certain birth defects.
- Childhood Disorders: Autism Spectrum DisordersAutism spectrum disorders may be accompanied by genetic syndromes. Also, they can coexist with non-spectrum diagnoses, which include language disorders and learning disabilities.
- Accessibility For Students With Autism in Education in K-12For most children and teenagers, K-12 education is the most valuable and influential part of their lives, providing them with many experiences.
- A Skill Acquisition Plan for Children with AutismThe skill acquisition plan is targeted at teaching a child to ask when he or she wants something. It is a crucial independence skill for kids.
🎓 Most Interesting Autism Research Titles
- Autism and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental
- How Autism Affects Regular Brain Functions as Well as Socialization Skills
- Autism and Asperger Syndrome: Similarities and Differences
- How Autism Affects the Person With It and Those Around Them
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Its Comorbidities
- Music Therapy and Drug Therapy for Children With Autism
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attitudes About Inclusion Teaching
- Psychological and Social Factors in Informed Consent for Patients With Autism
- Autism and Environmental Determinants of Behavior
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Narcolepsy: A Possible Connection That Deserves to Be Investigated
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: For Students With Autism
- Dietary Patterns Impact Temporal Dynamics of Fecal Microbiota Composition in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism: Characteristics, Diagnosis, and Understanding
- Diagnose Autism Simply With ‘Ipad’ Games
- Atypical Resource Allocation May Contribute to Many Aspects of Autism
- Early Behavioral Treatments for Children With Autism
- Children With Autism May Be Especially Susceptible to Bullying
- Autism and the Physiological Effects on the Brain
- Common Chromosomal Abnormalities Associated With Autism
- Parent and School Autism Wars: A Civil Rights Struggle
- Genetics Studies Indicate That Neural Induction and Early Neuronal Maturation Are Disturbed in Autism
- Aberrant Cerebellarcerebral Functional Connectivity in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dynamical Methods for Evaluating the Time-Dependent Unfolding of Social Coordination in Children With Autism
💡 Simple Autism Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Causal Relationship Between Autism & Vaccine
- China Multi-Center Preschool Autism Project: Design and Methodologies to Identify Clinical Symptom Features and Biomarkers of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder and Effective Education Strategies
- How People With Autism Experience the World
- Chromatin Regulators, Phenotypic Robustness, and Autism Risk
- Autism: How Developmental Psychology Can Inform Practice
- Music Therapy Use for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Individuals With Autism and the Difficulties to Understand Different Emotions
- Asperger’s Syndrome: “The Higher Functioning Form of Autism
- Self Management, Autism, and Skills of Social Interaction Questions
- Are There Cultural Differences in Parental Interest in Early Diagnosis and Genetic Risk Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Improving Interactive Play for Students With Autism
- Evidence for Brainstem Contributions to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Early Childhood Education for Children With Autism: How Teacher and Classroom Characteristics Influence Student Learning
- Communication Barries That Exist With Autism
- Abnormal Functional Connectivity During Visuospatial Processing Is Associated With the Disrupted Organization of White Matter in Autism
- Genetically Modified Foods Cause Autism
- Elevated Plasma Reelin Levels in Children With Autism
- Researchers Are Still Unsure of the Origin and Causes of Autism
- Genetic Causes and Modifiers of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Modern Computer Technologies for Autism
- Dismantling the Presumptions About Autism in the Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida
- How Autism Spectrum Disorder Affects Students Reading
- Acoustic Hyper-Reactivity and Negatively Skewed Locomotor Activity in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
📌 Easy Autism Essay Topics
- Living With an Autism Spectrum Disorder in Hanoi, Vietnam
- How the Media Perpetuated the Autism-Vaccine Scare
- Living With the Form of Autism Called Asperger’s Syndrome
- Autism and Its Treatment: Applied Behavior Analysis and the Developmental, Individual-Difference, Relationship-Based Model
- Gluten and Casein Diet for Children With Autism
- Diagnosis, Symptoms, Theories, and Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children in the United States
- Affective and Cognitive Empathy in Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Fluoxetine but Not Risperidone Increases Sociability in the BTBR Mouse Model of Autism
- Cognitive-Behavioral Approach for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Interpersonal
- Lost for Emotion Words: A Study on Autism Spectrum
- Autism Prevalence, Research, and the Historical Viewpoint
- Families and Therapeutic Goals Regarding Autism
- Increased Awareness Benefits Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Play-Based Therapy for Children With Autism
- Arousal and Attention Re-Orienting in Autism Spectrum Disorders: Evidence From Auditory Event-Related Potentials
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Its Perioperative Management
- Financial Issues Associated With Having a Child With Autism
- Autism Explain the Importance of a Person-Centered Approach
- Genetics and the Possible Causation of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Precentral Gyrus Functional Connectivity Signatures of Autism
- Autism Among Preschool Children and the Interventions to Help Them
- Genetic Syndromes, Maternal Diseases and Antenatal Factors Associated With Autism Spectrum Disorders
❓ Autism Research Questions
- Does Autism Really Affect People’s Daily Lives?
- Which Areas of the Brain Are Impacted in Autism and or ADHD?
- Does Autism Spectrum Disorder Affect the Brain Development of a Person?
- How Is the Brain Affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- What Is the Mental Age of Someone With Autism?
- Can Brain Scans Identify Autism?
- How Does Autism Affect a Child Intellectual Development?
- When Does the Autistic Brain Stop Developing?
- How Is an Autistic Brain Different From a Normal Brain?
- Can a Child With Autism Go to Normal School?
- What Are the Negative Effects of Autism?
- How Does Autism Affect the Brain and Nervous System?
- Is High Functioning Autism Considered a Disability?
- What Are the Main Difficulties of Students With Autism?
- How Does an Autistic Child Learn Best?
- What Should You Avoid if Your Child Has Autism?
- How Does Autism Affect Regular Brain Functions and Socialization Skills?
- What Is the Hardest Part of Life for a Child With Autism?
- Can Autism Go Away Without Treatment?
- What Does a Psychologist Do for Autism?
- Which Is the Best Therapy for Autism Adults?
- How Do Doctors Test for Autism?
- Does Autism Come From the Mother or Father?
- Can a Child With Autism Live a Normal Life?
- What Jobs Are Good for High-Functioning Autism?