specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Capitalism
- The Role of Markets and the State in Different Approaches to Understanding a Capitalist EconomyCapitalism is an economic policy used by the government aimed at minimal participation in production. This paper looks into issues associated with capitalism.
- The Status of Capitalism in Communist ChinaIn the current paper, the author reviews some of the important factors needed for a capitalist economy to produce wealth. The discussion will be made in relation to DeSoto’s arguments.
- Work Motivation: Capitalism, Individualism, InstitutionalismThe reasons why people work can be found in Weber’s Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism. The key constituents are calling, predestination, and asceticism.
- Marx vs. Weber: Capitalism – Compare and Contrast EssayHave to compare and contrast Karl Marx and Max Weber’s approaches towards the understanding of capitalism? ⭐ We have an example! ➤ See this Marx vs Weber essay.
- The Vision of Capitalism: Adam Smith vs Karl MarxComparing Smith’s vision of the impact of the capitalist economy to that of Marx, it can be claimed that the former offers a more positive evaluation of the relevant outcomes.
- Avant-Garde Art, Urban Capitalism and ModernizationThe avant-garde artists provided experimental and innovative arts, which transformed the social, cultural, economic, and political aspects of society.
- Industrial Age and Early CapitalismThe Industrial Age and early capitalism have made a significant contribution to the perceptions of wealth and business in contemporary society.
- The Industrial Age Impact and the Rise of CapitalismThe project focuses on defining the key characteristics of the Industrial Age and analyzing their impact on the worldview of modern people in developed countries.
- Economic Systems: Attitude to Work in CapitalismCapitalism highly contributes to the “I-don’t-care” attitude among workers because workers’ duty is to produce more products without concern for their welfare.
- Capitalism and Gay Identity by D’Emilio and BerubeIn this paper, the author will review the link between gay identity and capitalism from the perspective of two essays written by D’Emilio and Berube.
- East Asian Capitalism and Its HistoryThis paper examines the degree to which an individual or group of Asian capitalists fit into the overall process of adapting to capitalism.
- Exploitation and Profit in CapitalismAlthough the exploitation of people by other people has always existed, the capitalist rule has transformed this practice into something unique and to some degree acceptable.
- Capitalism in “Out of This Furnace” by Thomas BellThis paper is intended to discuss the structure and general ideas of capitalism based on the phrase of the main character of the book “Out of This Furnace” by Thomas Bell.
- Friedman’s Free Market CapitalismA free market economy is a system in which the prices of goods and services are determined purely by the demand and supply in the market.
- Inheritance in Capitalism and Ethical GridSociety still goes ahead to praise those who seem to have amassed a lot of wealth for their future generations.
- The Industrial Age Impact and the Rise of CapitalismThe Industrial Age and early capitalism have made a significant contribution to the perceptions of wealth and business. This paper discusses this theme in presentation style.
- “Freedom and Capitalism” by Milton FriedmanThe principle behind the book “Capitalism and Freedom” was that the government only existed for the will of the people, and thus served as the means towards a goal.
- Karl Marx’s Critique of CapitalismThis paper will examine the key ideas of Marx regarding class division, labor, ideology, and fetishism of commodities in the context of capitalism.
- Capitalism: Benefiting the Public GoodIn the purest form of capitalism, which is a laissez-faire economy, power is concentrated in the hands of private individuals or businesses that own capital goods.
- Capitalism: Benefiting the Public GoodCapitalism is both an economic and political system in which the financial market, production, and concepts of private ownership are driving factors for operation and success.
👍 Good Capitalism Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Socialism as an Alternative to Capitalism in the United StatesThis report seeks to evaluate socialism as an alternative to capitalism as the primary economic system of the United States and present viable solutions to the issue.
- Capitalism vs. SocialismThe rhetorical argument is effective because another claim is the statement about fair distribution based on the market mechanism.
- Capitalism and Its Benefits to the Public GoodsThe basis of capitalism is the freedom of economic activity of individuals within the state, which provides protection, justice, and order for the functioning of the system by political power.
- The Industrial Age and CapitalismIndustrial Age can be defined as the time when people became actively engaged in the development of manufacturing machinery.
- “Money, Greed, and God: Why Capitalism Is the Solution and Not a Problem” by Jay RichardsIn his book “Money, Greed, and God,” Jay Richards, an American analytical philosopher, seeks to address the most common myths about capitalism.
- US Capitalism. William Leach’s “Land of Desire”William Leach’s “Land of Desire” is concerned with exploring the development of consumer capitalism in the US between 1890 and 1932.
- Marx’s and Weber’s Opposing Views of CapitalismWeber is among the profound critics of Marxist ideologies. They have opposing views on the issue of capitalism even though they share some similarities on the same topic.
- Zuboff’s “Surveillance Capitalism” and Hiring BiasThe paper explains what Zuboff means by surveillance capitalism, and how this concept could be used to understand problems like information pollution and hiring bias.
- Deleuze’s “A Thousand Plateaus” and Guattari’s “Capitalism and Schizophrenia”The book “A Thousand Plateaus” written by the French philosopher Gilles Deleuze and the psychoanalyst Felix Guattari is the second part of the project “Capitalism and Schizophrenia”.
- Social, Technical, Economic and Ideological Factors of a Capitalist EconomyCapitalism has been defined as that economic system that that allows both wealth as well as its production means to be controlled and owned privately.
- Capitalist Modernity in the 19th and the 20th CenturyThis essay examines the problems, discomforts, benefits and drawbacks created by capitalist modernity in the 19th and the 20th century and its impact on the human society.
- Democratic Capitalism and Individual LibertyDemocratic capitalism is the economic and political system based on individuals’ potentials in an environment of cooperation and trust.