specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Feminism
- Important Issues in the FeminismThe important issues in the feminism are the term of socialist feminism, to examine the issues of the dualistic typification, beauty ideals and the beauty industry in the context of the feminism.
- International Relations: FeminismThe issue of the equality of rights of the representatives of the two genders has bothered people since the time when they started realizing their social importance.
- Gender Studies: Feminism VarietiesThe author notes that women are gaining consciousness to an extent that some have organized into political groups with an aim of forming strong alliances to enable them to fight for their rights.
- “Barbie Doll” by Marge Piercy and the Concept Feminism“Barbie Doll” by Marge Piercy in spite of its seeming calmness, filled with anger and despair – it seems thatbthe poem could be the anthem for the XXI century feminism.
- Feminism: Losses and VictoriesAnalyzing the specifics of the present-day feminism, one can possibly realize what challenges the feminists of today face, as well as the possible ways to face these challenges.
- Conflict Theories: Gay Marriages and FeminismConflict theories purport that, families can take different structures and do not view change as a clash or dysfunctional. This theory has been a catalyst for gay marriages and feminism.
- “Ain’t I a Woman: Black Women and Feminism” a Book by Bell HooksAin’t I a Woman: Black Women and Feminism is a book that was written in 1982 by Bell Hooks. Hooks analyzes the past position of black women in America as slaves.
- Audre Lorde’s Feminism and CounterargumentsVarious stakeholders, including renowned filmmakers and playwrights such as Maggie Nelson, Gloria Jean Watkins, and Audre Lorde among others, have presented feminism differently.
- Domestic Violence and Feminism in Bell Hooks’ TheoryThe main purpose of this paper is to summarize and assess the ideas of hooks’ theory regarding domestic violence.
- Artemisia Gentileschi’s Self-Portraits in FeminismPortraits and paintings Artemisia Gentileschi, a Renaissance painter from Italy, allowed her to become the first female member of the Italian Academia of Art and Design.
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Forerunner of FeminismGentileschi was the first female artist/painter who succeeded in attaining a “cult-status” in Europe for the first time in history.
- Feminism in “Two Sisters” and “The Chirashi Covenant”This paper proposes to explore female characters and their contribution to modern feminism based on works by E. Pauline Johnson and Naomi Hirahara.
- Women Equality, Cultural Prerequisites and FeminismFor centuries, women suffered from discrimination that caused a lot of social, legal, psychological, and medical problems for them.
- Feminism, Oppression, Masculinity, and HomophobiaFeminism, a relatively new movement in the history of social, political, and philosophical thought, has found an important place in modern social studies.
- Feminism, Equality and Contemporary InterpretationWhile the Declaration of Sentiments itself as a legal document was an incredible achievement in the battle for equality, there are a few things that make it truly significant.
- Madonna and Feminism in Her Songs and Everyday LifeMadonna’s artifacts were selected from a personal curiosity in the way she exposes the evolution of gender-specific roles, stances, and stereotypes with time.
- Color Feminism and Feminist ScholarshipStasiulis enumerates two themes of color feminism. The first theme demonstrates the racial hegemony of white women over women of color while preaching against gender differences.
- Cinderella Fairy Tale in Narratology and FeminismThis paper analyzes how women characters and women issues in general are treated in the Cinderella fairy tales that will be analyzed.
- Feminism and Sex in Hip-Hop MusicHip Hop music was introduced with the intention of combating poverty, racism, and violence that were prevalent in lower-income neighborhoods across the United States.
- Christianity and Feminism: Differences in BeliefsChristianity is contradictory to feminism as it is the ideology of the individual who may not be eager to build a family but can contribute to society in other ways.
👍 Good Feminism Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Early Feminism in Virginia Woolf’s “A Room of One’s Own”Early feminism was a movement represented mostly by women, who wanted to have equal rights such as a right to vote.
- Feminism in Chinese Literature, Culture, SocietyPlacing the feminist movement in the cultural context of China requires taking a retrospective view of the works of early Chinese feminists, such as Xiao Hong’s “Hands.”
- Feminism: “Made in Patriarchy” Article by BuckleyThough women serve as powerful means of inspiration, and female stereotypes determine physical spaces at home and work, it is wrong to neglect the power of the patriarchy context.
- Feminism in Marie de France’s “Lanval” PoemMarie de France’s Lanval is a poem about a knight who has become a social outcast. The present paper offers an analysis of central themes from the point of view of gender roles.
- Feminism: How a Man Should Look at a WomanDuring the Second Wave, the feminist movement coined the term “male gaze” to describe the dynamics of sexual politics and how men view the female body.
- The Equal Rights Amendment and Feminism in the USThe purpose of this paper is to reveal the causes of inequality that still remain in the eyes of society in spite of the great steps feminist organizations have made.
- Themes of Feminism & Gender in A Doll’s House by Henrik IbsenIbsen is considered one of the most successful play writers of the 19th century. He has a large body of work in various genres of literature.
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee: Conceptual Inconsistency of Neo-Liberalism and FeminismWe need to refer to Lee’s novel as to what it really is – a literary tool of depriving White Americans of their racial immunity.
- Judith Butler’s “Contingent Foundations: Feminism and the Question of Postmodernism”Although the focus of Butler’s essay is the relationship between postmodernism and feminism, she observes herself as the theorist-who performs, and the academic context she performs in.
- Feminism in Antigone: Term PaperThe paper analyzes the feministic statements provided in the “Antigone” play by Sophocle and how the feminist characteristics are demonstrated by the main character.
- Gender & Feminism in A Doll’s HouseThe paper uses a combination of gender focus and reader-response approaches and argues that in “A Doll’s House” women’s self-sacrifice is viewed as a regular responsibility.