specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Hyperactivity Disorder
- Co-Occurrence of ADHD and Bipolar DisorderThe relationship between Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and bipolar disorder has received a lot of attention.
- A Special Education Plan: Grade 1 Male Student With ADHDIt is important to know the needs of children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and make the necessary modifications to accommodate them in the classroom.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children: Studies AnalysisThis paper analyzes five scholarly articles on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children. The authors studied the effects and treatment of the disorder.
- Diagnostic Assessment of Children and Adolescents With ADHDThe purpose of the study is to evaluate current clinical evidence on the value of different diagnostic tests of children and adolescents with ADHD in social and educational contexts.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in StudentsThis paper reports the observation of a classroom with children with ADHD. It provides a brief overview of ADHD and summarizes articles regarding ADHD in children.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder at SchoolThis work is observations of Jacob, a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), which was made at Cornell Junior Public School.
- Child Psychiatry: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderAttention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a childhood disruptive behavioral disorder that manifests in “inattention, impulsivity and hyperactivity” and can persist into adulthood.
- General Features and Etiology of ADHDAttention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a mental health disorder that is expressed by extensive impulsivity and deficient attentiveness.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder DiagnosticMood disorders are adjustment problems that come from stressors emanating from inside and which can be triggered by factors that cannot be controlled.
- Developmental Disorder Overview: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderOne of the developmental disorders often diagnosed in the middle childhood years is attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder IdentificationThe criteria for identifying students with the ADHD problem required identifying the essential patterns of attention exhibited by the patient.
- Diagnosis and Treatment for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderI have been having trouble coping with the fact that my son Ryan was recently diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms AnalysisADHD, usually starts presenting it self during childhood, and is thought to be a continual chronic condition, and there is no medical cure for this disorder.
- Critique of Articles on Parenting, ADHD, Child Psychology, and DevelopmentIn this work, the author criticized articles on parenting, ADHD, child psychology, early adult romantic relationships and development.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Stimulants: Research MethodThe article that highlights the evaluation of study with regard to the Utility of illegal Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Stimulants among college students.
👍 Good Hyperactivity Disorder Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Childhood Mental Disorders: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderDescription, causes, symptoms, discussion around possible treatment options for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- The Phenomenon of the ADHD DisorderThe paper analyzes the facts represented for whether or not attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is real.
- ADHD: Treatment and Over MedicationWhen children have ADHD, it is possible to influence their symptoms by forging a special supportive bond between them, parents, and the education system.
- Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms and Sleep IssuesThe document to be analyzed is “The moderating roles of bedtime activities and anxiety/depression in the relationship between attention-deficit/hyperactivity” by Tong
- Sleep Disturbance and Neuropsychological Function Within ADHDSleep disruption is an inherent behavioral feature in childhood attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, known as ADHD.
- ADHD and Socially Constructed ImpairmentADHD is responsible for many complications in the life of people suffering from it, including limited educational achievement, and low self-organizational capacity.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Diagnosis ControversyThe article provides an overview of the factors that led to an increase in the number of cases of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Mental Health and ADHD in UniversitiesThe issue of mental health in university learners is rarely brought up, yet it has a tangible effect on the target audience’s health and ability to learn.
- Evaluation Plan of Research Project on Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity DisorderFormulated in this paper is a constructive and evidence-based plan that the author would use to evaluate the outcomes of his/her applied research project on ADHD.
- Relationship Between ADHD-Inattentive and -HyperactiveThe cause and effect relationship between ADHD-inattentive and ADHD-hyperactive-impulsive is conditional upon the former’s role in the latter’s emergence.
- The Effects of Food on ADHDThe issue of ADHD and its relation to food has been a concern for a while. According to the outcomes of the study, the daily intake of food must be controlled in ADHD patients.
- Living with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderThough ADHD is not a very dangerous illness, it is better not underrate its effects. Many patients may feel rejected by society, and this alienation is likely to worsen the situation.
- Raising Awareness: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderADHD is a widespread behavioral disorder, which can be considered a different cognitive ability with its benefits and disadvantages.
- Hidden Dangers of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder MedicationsMany researchers and ordinary people are concerned with the hidden dangers of ADHD medications and doubt that the result is worth the long-term risks.
- Theoretical Approach to ADHD: Case Study AnalysisThe executive function (EF) theory by Russel Barkley applies to understanding and developing strategies to improve the child’s learning process.
🎓 Most Interesting Hyperactivity Disorder Research Titles
- Teens and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Drug Therapies
- The Signs and Symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Today’s Society
- ADHD in France and Ireland: Parents’ Groups’ Scientific and Political Framing of an Unsettled Condition
- Intelligence and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Medication Treatment for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADHD in the Light of the Epigenetic Paradigm
- Drug Use and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Basic Treatment and Information on ADHD: A Guide for EC and Non-EC Teachers
- ADHD and Piaget’s Theories
- Cyberbullying: Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Video Games
- Teens Perceptions About Attention Deficit or Hyperactivity Disorder and Medication
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Conduct Disorder Causes
- Treatment for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment Alternatives
- Treatment Plan For Attention Deficit or Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in America’s Schools
- Video Games Can Reduce Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADHD in Children and Medication
💡 Simple Hyperactivity Disorder Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- The Best Treatment for Attention-Deficit or Hyperactivity Disorder
- Students and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Literature Review About Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Its Treatment in Adults
- ADHD Among Middle School Students in South Texas
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Neurobiology
- Life With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Diagnosing Attention-Deficit or Hyperactivity Disorder
- Facts, Values, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Leg Movement Activity During Sleep in Adults With ADHD
- The Diagnosis, Symptoms, and Treatments for ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Obesity and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum
- Over-diagnosing Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Enforcement Agency Ritalin
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder of Alphorns
- ADHD as a Neurodevelopmental Disorder
- Teaching Patients With Add Hyperactivity Disorder
- Elevating Hope Among Children With ADHD Through Virtual Reality
- Teaching Patients With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder