specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on PTSD
- Potential of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy in the Treatment of Post Traumatic Stress DisorderThe concept of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) has the potential to support the needs of different PTSD patients.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Cognitive TherapyPsychological therapies have been used to offer assistant to psychological patient. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is a disorder that is associated with traumatic experience.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Its FeaturesPosttraumatic stress disorder is simply a disorder that can develop in human being following a life-threatening event that has occurred in his or her life.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder DiagnosisPeople who work in risky environments have a high propensity of developing PTSD than their counterparts in safer working environments.
- What Is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?Posttraumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a psychological and emotional response to a traumatic event. There is a higher probability to develop PTSD if a person went through a disaster.
- Psychological Treatment: Posttraumatic Stress DisorderThe universal condition of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) that emanates from the exposure to traumatic events continues to pose health concerns to the victims.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder ConceptPosttraumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD), a type of anxiety disorders, is a mental health condition that occurs as a result of terrifying, distressing or stressful events.
- Psychological Therapy of Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderPosttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a distressing condition that leads to brain disturbance due to exposure to dreadful situations.
- Psychology Issues: Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderPost-Traumatic Stress Disorder is one of the main challenges that people deal with after a traumatizing event. PTSD should be treated as soon as any of the symptoms start to be recognized.
- Veterans’ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: How a Game Can Help?This research paper will analyze how veterans suffering from PTSD stand to benefit from the game Human versus Zombies by using the skills they learned in war.
- “Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder” by Bisson et al.Posttraumatic stress disorder is a specific condition of a patient, which was provoked by a one-time or recurring strong external traumatic impact on the individual’s psyche.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Case Analysis27-year-old man who has been experiencing posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) for two years after his wife disappeared.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in the Fearless FilmIn the Fearless movie, Max has been suffering from Posttraumatic Stress Disorder that has affected his everyday life, personality, perceptions, and behaviors.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Treatment CentersThe Nation Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder is a center for information on PTSD. The center’s key mandate is to do research, educate, and treat those affected by trauma.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Group TherapyThis paper studies a case involving a 13-year-old girl, who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and requires psychological interventions to avert her undesirable behaviors.
- Early PTSD Interventions in the Event of a HurricaneDebriefing is a kind of psychological treatment offered to survivors of natural disasters in order to reduce their psychological morbidity that may appear as a natural reaction to the trauma.
- The Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress DisorderPTSD can be defined as a mental disorder that develops as a result of the exposure to a particular situation or information that may endanger a person’s life.
- Combat-Related Posttraumatic Stress DisorderThe paper outlines the temporal dynamics and elements of attentional bias for threat cues in combat-related posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder DiagnosticsThe paper studies the case of the patient exhibited the essential key features of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. It presents the justification for DSM 5 Diagnosis.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Systemic PsychotherapyPeople with PTSD experience heightened anxiety caused by memories of traumatic events. Such attacks often result when the patient encounters specific triggers or irritants.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Substance UseThe posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can often be complicated by substance use disorders (SUDs) or the manifestations of both conditions can be simultaneous.
- Relationship Between PTSD and ReligionThe relationship between religion and PTSD could have both positive and negative outcomes. Religious leaders are exposing their weaknesses in helping their followers to manage such issues.
- Psychotherapeutic Intervention: Veterans with PTSDThis group manual is written for a brief psychotherapeutic intervention developed for combat veterans with PTSD. The paper includes a description of the intervention, its major phases.
- PTSD-Related Intervention in the Hurricane ContextThe aftermath of the hurricane is expected to bring about posttraumatic stress disorder (PSTD) symptoms among the millions of affected victims.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Definition and DiagnosisPosttraumatic stress disorder is a condition, which potentially happens in individuals that had experienced an event that was threatening to their lives, for example, an accident.
- Exploring and Storming Phase for Veterans with PTSDThe paper addresses the peculiarities of the storming stage as applied to the therapeutic group designed for male combat veterans with PTSD.
- Individuals With Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderNeurodevelopmental disorders are particularly different to treat in young patients since the latter’s nervous system has not developed yet.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Diagnosis and TratmentThe posttraumatic stress disorder requires increased attention as the disease with a sufficiently large spectrum of associated problems and non-standard approaches to identification and intervention.
👍 Good PTSD Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Life QualityThe paper revolves around post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), its primary symptoms, consequences, and approaches to treatment aimed at the improvement of patients’ lives.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Military VeteransBoth in the military and civilian life, people encounter traumatic occurrences that challenge their perception of the world or themselves.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children After TsunamiThe paper studies children who have post-traumatic stress disorder due to the Indian Ocean tsunami that struck the shores on 26th December 2004.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in ChildrenPost-traumatic stress disorder is a psychological disorder, which can be viewed as a response to such traumatic events as witnessing or committing homicide, surviving pain or extremely harsh physical conditions.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Combat VeteransThe aim of this essay is to review briefly yet, comprehensively the recent advances in assessment and treatment of PTSD.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms and CausesAdults’ symptoms of PTSD include flashbacks, nightmares, emotional blunting, detachment from people, inability to feel pleasure, unable to work in the real world.
- Combat Fatigue or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in SoldiersEvents in a war like bombs noise, disaster, deaths, and killing, bloodstains, firings produce very frightening and threatening scenes that affect the brains of soldiers.
- Pathways to PTSD: Sexually Abused ChildrenThe objective of the paper was to build and analyze a probable model of posttraumatic stress symptoms in sexually abused juveniles.
- Psychotherapy Treatment for Combat Veterans Suffering From PTSDThe symptoms of PTSD based on combat experience include flashbacks, nightmares, tries to suppress the memories, irritability, hyperarousal, sleep disorders, numbing.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Diagnostic CategorizationIn the case study, the client was grief-stricken, disheartened, apprehensive, culpable, and irritated. From the case study, the client suffers from continual stress.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Risk FactorsCrisis workers need to understand risk factors associated with PTSD. The disorder may cause serious diseases that are expensive and complex to cure, such as heart diseases.
- PTSD in Modern Society: Misinterpretation and Misuse of the TermThis paper aims to analyze the way modern society treats PTSD, point out the common mistakes related to the term, and name the ways it can be abused by people.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Approaches and SymptomsThe report presents that several investigations indicate a negative relationship between mindfulness-based approaches and PTSD symptoms acuteness.
- PTSD Among Motor Vehicle Accident VictimsThe literature review will discuss the predictors, assessment, and factors associated with PTSD and screening and diagnosis of PTSD using the distress thermometer.
- Incidence of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder After Motor Vehicle AccidentsIn recent years, a global surge in the number of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) occasioned by motor vehicle accidents has been witnessed in the United States of America.
- The Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderMany people suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, and it is very important to know more about its symptoms and treatment.
- Investigating Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderMost people experience traumatic events during their lifetime. For the first time, the phenomenon of post-traumatic stress disorder was examined among the participants of the wars
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Triggers, Clinical Manifestations, and TherapyPosttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental condition that originates from experiencing terrifying events and getting haunted by them long after they happened.
- Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderThe purpose of this paper is to discuss PTSD. Also, this paper introduces the assessment and factors associated with PTSD.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: CharacteristicsCentral Nervous System associated disorders represent one of the health issues globally. The description is aimed at highlighting research related to Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Pharmacological TreatmentApproved medications can help treat PTSD symptoms and improve patient outcomes. SSRIs, such as sertraline, have been shown to reduce anxiety and increase concentration.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Various PopulationsIn this paper, the authors explore the prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder among different populations. They compare this prevalence between genders and veterans.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in MilitaryMilitants experience a significant number of traumatic events that subject them to PTSD. The culture of the military plays a significant role in promoting veteran mental wellness.
- Disaster, PTSD, and Psychological First AidPsychological first aid should be consistent and evidence-based, practically applicable in the field, appropriate, and culturally flexible.
- The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Case StudyThe post-traumatic stress disorder is a health condition the patient struggles with when having faced a stressful experience that later affects one’s cognitive-behavioral patterns.
- Kolcaba’s Comfort Theory in Regard to Military Veterans With PTSDTo sum up, if the experiment proves reliable and valid, the application for those who have PTSD may be improved or facilitated for everyday use.
- Prevalence of Combat Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Among VeteransThe paper argues combative nature of military personnel contributes to the Post-traumatic Stress disorder experienced by officers.
- PTSD Group CounselingThe paper discusses PTSD. It is a psychiatric disorder that can manifest itself in people that witnessed or experienced a traumatic event.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. DiagnosticsPosttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a serious mental health condition that needs treatment due to its potential negative implications.
🎓 Most Interesting PTSD Research Titles
- PTSD Holism and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- The Davidson Trauma Scale for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment
- Child Sexual Abuse and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Combat PTSD and Other Forms of Mental Illness
- Treating PTSD and Depression With Medical Marijuana
- PTSD: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Hypnosis
- Inclusion and Diversity With Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Between Hypertension and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anger and Hostile Behavior as It Relates to PTSD Symptoms in Afghan and Iraq War Veterans
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Its Effects on Society
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for PTSD
- Psychological Factors Associated With PTSD
- Anger, PTSD, and the Nuclear Family: A Study of Cambodian Refugees
- Trauma-Focused Therapies for Decreasing PTSD and Depression
- The Biological Process That Causes PTSD
- Impact of Drug Abuse on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Employee Management
- Care and Support for Veterans With PTSD
- Development, Diagnosis, and Symptoms of PTSD