specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Therapy
- Effects of Music Therapy for Adolescents with AutismMusic Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional.
- Potential of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy in the Treatment of Post Traumatic Stress DisorderThe concept of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) has the potential to support the needs of different PTSD patients.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Cognitive TherapyPsychological therapies have been used to offer assistant to psychological patient. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is a disorder that is associated with traumatic experience.
- Genetic Engineering: Gene TherapyThe purpose of the present study is to discover just what benefits gene therapy might have to offer present and future generations.
- Family Therapy TechniquesFamily therapy is a branch of psychology, working for nurturing the intimate relationship between family members especially couples.
- Music Therapy and Pain ManagementThe control group will not have intervention whereas musical group will listen for 30 minutes pre-recorded sedative music without lyrics of 60-80 beats.
- Massage Therapy vs. Simple Touch to Improve Pain and Mood in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Randomized TrialThe primary objective of this qualitative research is to understand the people’s perception of a particular issue. Qualitative researches focus on a holistic description.
- Psychological Therapy of Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderPosttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a distressing condition that leads to brain disturbance due to exposure to dreadful situations.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing TherapyThe article “Potential of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy in the Treatment of PTSD” analyses a recent treatment method that can support the health needs of many patients.
- Depressed Women and Art TherapyThis paper will discuss how art therapy affects depressed women and the merits and demerits of using this form of therapy. The paper will also reflect on the efficacy of art therapy.
- Manual Therapy: Definition, Techniques, and EducationFrom a clinical perspective, manual therapy can be defined as an approach that is used in the diagnosis and treatment of soft tissues and joints.
- Psychotherapeutic Approach: Person-Centered TherapySome people turn to psychotherapy to help them confront unresolved conflicts and deal with issues that prevent them from functioning normally.
- “Prandial Inhaled Insulin Plus Basal Insulin Glargine Versus Twice Daily Biaspart Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes: A Multicentre Randomised Trial”: Article ReviewThe article under consideration dwells upon effectiveness of prandial inhaled insulin and basal insulin glargine compared to biaspart insulin used for treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Phyllanthus Amarus Therapeutic Qualities‘Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic Activities of the Methanol Leaf Extract of Phyllanthus Amarus in some Laboratory Animals’ is an article devoted to the study of the therapeutic qualities.
- Manual Therapy: Definition, Techniques, PractitionersThe paper gives definition of manual therapy, examples of manual therapy techniques and scope of expertise, practice and treatment of manual therapy practitioner.
- Alternative Medicine: Musical TherapyThe aim of musical therapy is to meet patient needs through social activities that encourage communication through sharing and practice.
- Manual Therapy Techniques: Cases and ExamplesManual therapy is classified as a specimen of complementary and alternative medicine and is used to treat the disorders and diseases related to the musculoskeletal system.
- The Role of Music in Patient TherapyMusic is used in the field of health care as the main component of the specific music therapy or as the additional method to relieve patient’s sufferings.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in PsychologyThis paper discusses the history of the cognitive-behavior theory and notes that it is an important model for treating mental disorders and restoring the mental health.
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy Definition and UsageIn this paper, mindfulness therapy is employed, whereby its usage in psychology is observed with an attempt to develop a model that would help a client suffering from grief.
- Psychology: What Is Play-Based Therapy?Play-based therapy is normally used when focusing on the creation of affiliation with children via the use of a medium or a standard named play.
- Bipolar Disorder, Its Symptoms, Causes, TherapyThis paper aims at reviewing and summarizing the information on symptoms of bipolar disorder, its possible causes, and the ways to improve the mental state of patients.
- Obesity in African Americans: Prevention and TherapyAccording to the official statistics, African American people present the group of American citizens which is the most susceptible to obesity.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Evidence-Based PracticeThis paper briefly describes two CBT and two IPT evidenced-based practice strategies that may be applied to working with crisis survivors.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy in Cancer PatientsThe paper reviews Lesiuk’s study “The effect of mindfulness-based music therapy on attention and mood in women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer”.
- Music Therapy in Nurse’s WorkAlthough music does not have a direct influence on physical condition, it is able to make people feel healthier by influencing their mental condition and giving them a feeling of inner harmony.
- Treatment of Anxiety: Therapies and MethodsThis paper seeks to establish if psychoanalysis therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy have different efficacies in the treatment of anxiety.
- Manual Therapy: Description and TechniquesEven though manual therapy requires special education from the professional, its techniques allow improving the patient’s condition greatly, increasing the range of movement.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy: SamplingThe essay describes sampling for the research on the effectiveness of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy for the treatment of diabetic neuropathic symptoms.
- Animal Assistance Therapy in Palliative CareAnimal-assisted therapy is a type of therapy that employs animals for motivational and educational purposes to facilitate treatment and improve patients’ state.
- Long-Term Outcome of Insulin Pump TherapyThe article describes how insulin pump therapy can be used to monitor hypoglycaemia, diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA), and glycaemic control in children.
- Therapeutic Hypothermia After Cardiac ArrestTherapeutic hypothermia is widely used to enhance the survival of patients. This technique is used to protect the brain after a successful resuscitation.
- Manual Therapy Techniques: Management of Joint and Tissue Problems and PainsOne instance of manual therapy technique is soft tissue mobilization. It is used to mobilize inelastic muscle tissue, for instance, management of back injuries and relaxation of muscle tension.
- Women’s Therapeutic Lifestyle Modiﬁcation StudyThe paper analyzes Oh et al.’s study “Effects of a 3-month therapeutic lifestyle modiﬁcation program to improve bone health in postmenopausal Korean women in a rural community.”
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Group TherapyThis paper studies a case involving a 13-year-old girl, who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and requires psychological interventions to avert her undesirable behaviors.
- Postmodern and Family Systems TherapyPostmodern therapy is a field in psychology that concentrates on deconstructing common beliefs as well as examining their value in a person’s life.
- The Effectiveness of Diet and Exercise TherapyThis work compares the effectiveness of diet and exercise therapy with laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery in treating morbidly obese patients with a BMI over 40.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Evidence-Based TherapiesCongestive heart failure, also known as CHF, is increasingly becoming a major health problem in the United States.
- Music Therapy Effects for Breast Cancer PatientsThe research question for this study is whether mindfulness-based music therapy influences attention and mood in women who receive adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
- Manual Therapy Practices and TechniquesManual therapy intervention is done through various effects, including mechanical, neurophysiological, biochemical, and psychological.
👍 Good Therapy Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Manual Therapy, Its Major Uses and TypesManual therapy has been widely employed to treat joint dysfunction, back pain, and muscle tension. This paper provides a brief analysis of the practice.
- Manual Therapy: Description, Techniques, PractitionersManual therapy is a broad range of techniques primarily focused on treatment and relief of musculoskeletal pain, and may also be utilized to address associated disabilities.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Psychological and Physiological TherapyThe design of therapy of anorexia nervosa needs to incorporate both psychological and biological components so the patient could resume proper dieting and gain weight.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Mental HealthIn her research, Lesiuk pays attention to specific mental health problems of adult women with breast cancer who are having chemotherapy.
- Orthopedic Manual Physical TherapyOrthopedic manual physical therapy (OMPT) is defined as any “hands-on” treatment that a physical therapist provides to a patient.
- Manual Therapy Identification: Practice and TreatmentThe manual therapy is associated with a field of medical practice, representing a complex system of manual medical methods aimed at restoring physiological statics and biomechanics of spine.
- Massage and Mobilization in Manual TherapyManual therapy can be described as a practice that employs multiple tactics based on manual force, including massage, mobilization, and manipulation.
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy for Cancer PatientsCancer is one of the prevalent diseases in the world. The disease itself as well as cancer treatment becomes a frequent cause of psychological distress for patients.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease TherapyThe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease affects the ability to breathe and thus affects the lungs. It is highly likely that the cause of the patient’s COPD was smoking.
- Manual Therapy Education and Treatment ClaimsManual therapy is defined as “any kind of manual mobilization or manipulation, with or without the addition of exercises”.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Diagnosis: Therapy and PreventionDeep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a serious medical condition when a blood clot (also known as a thrombus) emerges in deep veins of a human body.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Patients’ TherapyThe current quality of managing the needs of the representatives of the LGBT community needs a significant improvement.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Cancer TreatmentMusic therapy is currently viewed as one of the tools for managing the stress that women undergoing cancer treatment are experiencing.
- Therapy and Culture in the Nurse-Patient RelationshipNurses should pay much attention to the impact of their therapeutic use of self and visions regarding culture on their nurse-patient relationships.
- Fatigue-Related Disorder, Symptoms and TherapyThis paper includes diagnosing a fatigue-related disorder, analyzes its signs and symptoms, and proposes necessary methods of therapies.
- Music Therapy as an Additional Means of PsychotherapyMusic therapy is a complementary means in psychotherapy and helps prepare patients for complex therapies and interventions.
- Music Therapy and Its Positive Psychological ImpactMusic therapy is defined as an evidence-based and clinical use of interventions related to the musical experience.
- Drug Therapy: Nicotine Interference with ContraceptivesThis paper presents the case of a patient diagnosed with nicotine addiction and contraception needs and gives the prescription for the medication.
- Therapeutic Alliance Center’ Customer Services ManagementThis paper explores the problem of lack of customer-service management skills in Therapeutic Alliance and its impact on the establishment’s performance.
- Insulin Pump Therapy in DiabetesThis paper explores a study conducted by Johnson, Copper, Jones, and Davis to determine the long-term effect of using insulin pump therapy in the treatment of type 1 diabetes in children.
- Group Therapy and Leadership FunctionsThe choice/reality theory can be instrumental in helping combat veterans to shape the behaviors and reintegrate into the community effectively.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Major Depressive DisorderA major depressive disorder is one of the most widespread mental diseases. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is one of the available options to treat MDD.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy & ChemotherapyMusical stimuli also seem to have a positive effect on the patients’ mood, helping alleviate negative feelings and help reach a state of peace and emotional stability.
- Therapeutic Group for Children and AdolescentsThe group therapy for children and adolescents differs from the therapy designed for adults in many ways. The major reason for these differences is linked to the peculiarities of human development.
- Postoperative Fall Education and Physical TherapyThe admission time for orthopedic adult patients has been observed to be averagely prolonged due to the fall rate trends.
- Patient Education and Physical TherapyThe patients will be divided into two random groups, intervention and control, to ensure that the results are valid and generalizable.
- Antimicrobial Therapy: Types of Antimicrobial Agents and Their Effects on MicroorganismsThis paper will focus on different types of antimicrobial agents and their effects on microorganisms. It is essential for medical workers to identify the pathogen causing the disease.
- Psychoeducational Group Therapy for ChildrenGroup psychotherapy as one of the most useful tools in psychological counseling obtains a variety of theoretical bases, approaches, and groups types.
- Students’ Procrastination and Attentive TherapyStudents were replacing high priority tasks or responsibilities with tasks that are of lower priority. To combat this behavior, developed a treatment called attentive therapy.
- Assessments and Screening in Family TherapyInformation-gathering is as crucial as the actual writing of the report. The final report will only refer to the methods employed in the process of acquiring relevant information.
- Group Therapy Sessions for AddictsThis study contrasts the effectiveness of group therapy, describes its helpful and potentially detrimental elements and evaluates the three types of group therapy sessions.
- Child’s Angry Outburst Management and Family TherapyThe parents had problems with their child, who had conflicts at school. The goal of the social worker is to improve the climate and atmosphere in the family.
- Self-Disclosure in Psychological TherapySelf-disclosure is revealing personal information to others. In the context of counseling, the implementation of this principle may significantly assist the client.
- Rational Emotive Therapy for Identifying Emotions, Thoughts and Solving the IssueRational Emotive Therapy helps to identify a person’s emotions, thoughts and provides a means for solving the issue. The paper would discuss the RET method.
- Neurocognitive Habilitation Therapy for ChildrenThe children and their caregivers were exposed to a neurocognitive habilitation curriculum aimed at enhancing the ability of the children to control their emotions.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Cognitive-Behavioral TherapyIndividuals with Generalized Anxiety Disorder experience higher levels of anxiety every day. Cognitive-behavioral therapy was proven helpful in children and adolescents with GAD.
- Counseling Therapy: Josie CaseIn most cultures, people with disability are often victimized and secluded from societal activities. The victimization coupled with seclusion results in low self-esteem.
- Rape Trauma: Intervention and TherapyThis paper presents an analysis of the intervention addressing the needs of a rape victim, including elements of the CBT, motivational interviewing, and play therapy.
- Children’s Emotional-Mental State and TherapyEmotional-oriented therapy aims at the development of a child’s optimistic emotions and positive thinking, while art therapy helps to identify unconscious anxieties.
- Group Therapy: Process and PracticeGroup therapy refers to a situation where one or more therapist or counselor is working with a group of people at once.
🌶️ Hot Therapy Ideas to Write about
- Non-Therapeutic Interventions for Abused ChildrenChildren and adolescents facing neglect, abuse, school or domestic violence, and even homelessness suffer from the consequences of complex trauma.
- Domestic Violence and Non-Therapeutic InterventionsIn the United States, the issue of domestic violence is closely related to other misfortunate circumstances in people’s lives.
- Laughter and Its Therapeutic Value in CounselingTherapeutic laughter may be one of the most effective and natural solutions. This research paper will discuss the positive health effects of laughter and its use in psychotherapy.
- The Role of Family Therapy on Resolving the ProblemsFamily therapy aims at resolving the problems of young people by using a family-based intervention that involves family members.
- Personality Theories and Behavior TherapyThe patient was a 27-year old female, a graduate student in paleontology. The psychotherapist worked with this patient using the behavior therapy approach.
- Family Needs Assessment in Therapeutic ConversationA therapeutic conversation is meant to identify the communication needs of family members and encourage them to express feelings.
- Primary Hyperthyroidism: Therapy and Lifestyle ChangesA number of lifestyle and dietary changes will be used to monitor rather than treat the condition. First, it is important to monitor the amount of calcium and vitamin D getting in diet.
- Improving Multiple Dimensions With the Help of a Cognitive Functional TherapyThe use of the Cognitive Functional Therapy (CFT), in turn, is expected to help nurses and healthcare professionals to overcome the specified barrier to health promotion.
- Examining the Relationship Between Therapeutic Self-Care and Adverse Events for Home Care Clients in Ontario, CanadaSelf-care is one of the fundamental aspects of the nursing theory, as it ensures that patients will be able to manage their health conditions.
- Mind Therapies for Greater Psychological OpennessConsciousness training in MBCT begins with focusing on breathing and bodily sensations, which leads to improved well-being and harmonization of behavior.
- Quit Smoking: Therapies and MedicationsThis paper describes how nicotine replacement therapy (NRT), non-nicotine medications, and behavior therapy are valid ways to quit smoking.
- Insulin Pump Therapy in Children with DiabetesThis project analyzes the study by Johnson et al. which investigates long-term outcomes of insulin pump therapy in children with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Insulin Pump Therapy in Evidence-Based PracticeJohnson et al.’s article presents the results of a large population-based case-control study dedicated to long-term outcomes of insulin pump therapy in children with T1D.
- Art and Dance Movement Therapy: Personal ExperienceThis paper covers such concepts as art and dance therapy as well as personal experience in applying dance as a therapeutic practice.
- Empirically Supported Relationships and Therapist FactorsThe paper is dedicated to a discussion of the links between the relational factors in therapy on patient outcomes.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as an Empirically Supported Intervention for Children With AnxietyACT focuses on six primary points to develop psychological flexibility: acceptance, diffusion, contact with the present moment, self-as-context, values, and committed action.
- Individual Assessment Characteristics: FIRO-B Assessment and Recommendations for Future TherapyAn individual’s history and background can outline many personal characteristics and features, including potential behaviors and attitudes.
- Dance Movement Therapy ReviewThe term ‘dance movement therapy’ refers to the use of movement in improving the mental and physical health of a person.
- Cancer and Contemporary Therapeutic ApproachesCancer is a hazardous disease due to its potential lethality. This essay describes the basic traits of cancer and contemporary therapeutic approaches to the condition.
- Homelessness and Adherence to Antiretroviral TherapyIn homeless populations, the application of traditional measures for enhancing adherence to antiretroviral therapy also proves to lead to less impressive results.
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy and Oral Health in HIV PatientsThe oral manifestations could occur as initial signs, as side effects of medications, underlying systemic disease or as opportunistic infections.
- Family Therapy: Bowns’ TheoryA Family is the primary source for educating and developing an individuals’ behaviour. Murray Bowen came up with various concepts that cover the behaviour of particular families.
- Overview of Physical Therapist ProfessionA brief breakdown of the profession of a physical therapist with explaining of main services provided by the doctor and their average wage.
- Linear Accelerator in Radiation TherapyRadiation therapy, more commonly known as radiotherapy, is the application of radiation as a mode of treating cancer, according to Dobbs et al.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Effectiveness for the Treatment of Generalised Anxiety DisorderThis paper has focused on the effectiveness of CBT in the treatment of GAD. The medication meant to treat GAD has proved beneficial, nevertheless had a number of side effects.
- Brief Motivational Intervention: Mindfulness Based TherapySubstance abuse is one of the leading social problems in the United States. In particular, alcohol is one of the most abused substances in the country.
- Attachments Disorder: Definition and Forms of TherapiesAttachment disorder is a disorder that mainly affects children and is characterized by opposition, defiance and indifference.
- The Cognitive Behavioural Therapy on Victims of BullyingThis paper will be able to ascertain that Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a very effective therapy that defies the ugly trend of bullying in schools.
- Integrating Religion and Spirituality in TherapyThis article asserts that religious or Christian counseling aims at promoting the spiritual growth of the patients apart from alleviating signs of diseases.
- Teenage Counseling and Family Therapy GoalsTeenage counseling often involves teenager and their family. Jones & Colin explain that the first task in teenage counseling is establishing whether there is a problem.
- Therapeutic Activities: Collecting Harmless InsectsThe Collecting Insects activity enables students to realize growth in the different areas of development, including social, and spiritual phases of personal development.
- The Therapeutic Principles of Group CounselingTherapeutic principles of group counseling conversion stage have characteristics such as struggle with group control, resistance, anxiety, establishment of trust within the group.
- High-Flow Oxygen Therapy to Speed Weaning From Mechanical VentilationThis article sought to evaluate whether high-flow oxygen (HFO) therapy improves efficiency when weaning patients from mechanical ventilation.
- Chiropractic Therapy for Pain Management in AthletesThe objective of the study is to examine articles that look into complementary alternative medicine for pain management in athletes with a special focus on chiropractic therapy.
- Elderly Depression: Symptoms, Consequences, Behavior, and TherapyThe paper aims to identify symptoms, behavioral inclinations of older adults, consequences of depression, and treatment ways.
- Evidence Based Practice and Marriage and Family TherapyIt is obvious that introduction of managed care climate would be beneficial for the evidence based practice implementation, as it would promote its usage.
- Wound Physical Therapy for a 75-Year-Old ManA patient is a 75-year-old man who was admitted to an emergency department with pain in his hip. After the death of his wife (three years ago), he lives alone.
- Theoretical Approach: Family Systems TherapyTherapists who use this approach identify the patterns of communication in the family and suggest ways to interrupt them to facilitate change within a client’s relationships.
- Family Genogram: ‘Ethnicity and Family Therapy’ by Hines, P. M., & Boyd-Franklin, N.This paper gives a detailed description of ‘Ethnicity and Family Therapy’ and explains how my family’s dynamics will continue to influence or affect my life.
- Therapy for Depressive Disorder Symptom ReliefMusic therapy is effective in the treatment of mental problems in elderly people. Non-medicinal therapies are effective in the treatment of hypertension and depression.
🎓 Most Interesting Therapy Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Music Therapy as ASD Individuals Alternative TreatmentWithin recent decades the chances of a child being diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder have increased dramatically.
- Rogers and a Therapeutic RelationshipThis paper discusses Carl Rogers and a therapeutic relationship. In this work analysis of Rogers’ work is applied to author’s personal experience.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Social Anxiety and Substance AbuseMark is a student who suffers from social anxiety and alcohol abuse problems. The assessment regime is needed to identify the cause of Mark’s substance abuse.
- Disease Management: Therapeutic Education ResearchTherapeutic education is a complex of essential actions to help patients manage their treatment and prevent possible sequela. This activity provides an additional therapeutic effect
- Stem Cell Therapy in the Treatment of Heart DiseaseStem cell therapy is a viable strategy in treating heart disease, but it is still undergoing research; therefore, healthcare professionals should be cautious in pursuing it as a treatment option.
- The Effect of Music Therapy on DepressionOne major finding of study is that music therapy alleviates depression among the elderly. Music therapy could alleviate depression.
- Laughter and Its Therapeutic ValueThe therapeutic value of laughter has been thoroughly studied for the last decades, and even laugh-based interventions were proposed as a method of healing.
- Bowenian Family Therapy TheoryThe first tenet that sets the Bowen Family Therapy theory aside from the others is its emphasis on the natural factors shaping the functioning of individuals and families alike.
- Mirror-Image Biology to Enhanced Therapeutic ProteinsThe concepts described in “From Mirror-Image Biology to Enhanced Therapeutic Proteins” exemplify the potential of cell chemical biology generally and mirror-image forms.
- Animal-Assisted Therapy: Definition and BenefitsAnimal-Assisted Therapy can take multiple forms and is used in different populations, which is why it does not have a very narrow definition.
- Depression Treatments and Therapeutic StrategiesThis article examines the effectiveness of different depression treatments and reviews the therapeutic strategies, which can be helpful if the initial treatment fails.
- Physical Therapy and Sprain/StrainThe purpose of this research is to identify relevant clinical and therapeutic approaches discussed by researchers. This will include orthopedic diagnosis of strains and sprains.
- The Use of CAM Therapy to Manage Pain in ChildrenCAM encompasses unconventional treatments, for example, acupuncture, homeopathy, massage, yoga, osteopathic medicine, dietary supplements and adjustments, and others.
- Biotechnology – Gene TherapyBiotechnology is the use of organisms or their derivatives that are modified to suit human needs. This paper looks into gene therapy.
- Evidence for Healing Therapy: Art TherapyThe purpose of this article is to review the effectiveness of art therapy and other alternative medicine practices for treating pain and psychological problems after surgery.
- Gibbs Cycle as a Reflection Scheme for a TherapistIn this work, the author explains why he chose the Gibbs Reflexive Cycle as his Reflection Scheme to develop his therapeutic skills.
- Health and Medicine: Occupational TherapyOccupational therapy is a profession in medicine that is concerned with the promotion of health and the well-being of individuals with various limitations in life.
- Therapeutic Massage and the Reduction of Overall Stress and AnxietyThis paper describes possible biases in conducting a qualitative study of the issue of therapeutic massage and its effect on the human condition.
- Expanded Treatment Options in the Adjuvant Therapy of Colon CancerNurses can make a difference in improving survival rates for stage III and IV patients by remaining up to date about treatment options offered by new adjuvant agents.
- Incorporation of Healing Therapies in Nursing PracticeThe purpose of this article is to review the practice of introducing alternative medicine methods into nursing practice.
- The Effect of Music Therapy on the ElderlyMusic has been shown to alter the right hemisphere of the brain, stimulate the production of neurotransmitters that elicit psycho-physiological reactions through the limbic system.
- Strategic Therapy Monitoring Plan DevelopmentDeveloping the monitoring plan consists of 4 stages; it is necessary to identify existing problems as deeply as possible and predict changes in management processes.
- Health Promotion: What Are Energy Therapies?The purpose of this article is to review several energy therapy methods used in surgery and other health care areas.
- Americcan College of Radiology Protocol and Cancer Therapy Response to Antiangiogenetic DrugChemotherapy and antiangiogenic drug use are essential in the process of treatment the organs affected with caner cells because the drugs are aimed at reducing the effect of cancer.
- Complementary Alternative Therapy for AutismThe report suggests diet and relaxation as the form of complementary therapy to the central treatment of autism disorder.
- The Wound Physical TherapyThis paper includes the patient’s history of recurrent diabetic foot ulcers and diabetic neuropathy and diagnostics of it.
- The Testosterone Therapy for Male Sexual Dysfunction: Benefits and HarmsThe purpose of the study is to review the safety and efficacy of testosterone treatment in men with a decline in testosterone levels who suffer from sexual dysfunctions.
- The Importance of Respiratory TherapistRespiratory therapy is a responsible profession as when the problem with breathing appears, only the professionalism of the doctor helps people to stay alive.
- Music Therapy: ReviewMusic therapy is the controlled use of music in treatment, rehabilitation, and a means of optimizing creativeness and pedagogical work.
- Alternative Medical Therapy: OverviewAlternative medicine is a form of medical practice that is outside the conventional medicine field. It has a wide range of healing philosophies, approaches, and therapies.
- Androgen Replacement TherapyAndrogen replacement therapy (ART) has proven to be effective for men with testosterone deficiency syndrome. There are three main options for ART – injections, gel, and tablets.
- Adjunctive Therapy and Anti-infectivesIt is possible to use adjunctive therapy in addition to the main therapy with anti-infectives, as well as it is possible to use anti-infectives themselves as adjunctive therapy.
- The Practice of Manual TherapyThe paper discusses the practice of manual therapy. Manual therapy is a type of physical treatment with a long history and a variety of contradictions.
- Manual Therapy as a Commendable Healing AgentThis paper catalogs crucial aspects of manual therapy by way of highlighting remedy purposes, educational requirements, practitioners’ scope, and treatment claims among other elements.
- “Bariatric Surgery v. Conventional Medical Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes” by MingroneThis paper critiqued a study “Bariatric surgery versus conventional medical therapy for type 2 diabetes” that aimed to compare traditional medical therapy and bariatric surgery.
- Psychological Therapy: Analysis of CovarianceThis paper provides an analysis of covariance of a data set describing the effects of two types of psychological therapy on a group of stalkers.
- Why Health Insurance Should Cover Art and Music Therapy?In the article, the author talks about the benefits of art therapy and music therapy for the mental health of patients.
- Therapeutic Model at Healing Clients That Have Experienced Emotional AbuseThis paper explores a therapeutic model that aims at healing clients that have experienced emotional abuse from past relationships for a family project for a complex Genogram.
- Evidence Based Therapy of Psychosocial DisordersPsychosocial disorders are a group of disorders characterized by mood and behavioural derangements caused by life processes.
- Type 1 and 2 Diabetes Mellitus: The Inhaled Insulin TherapyThe paper will focus on glycaemic control for patients with diabetes mellitus and will attempt to identify whether the use of inhaled insulin is beneficial for these patients.