specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Therapy
- Effects of Music Therapy for Adolescents with AutismMusic Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional.
- Potential of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy in the Treatment of Post Traumatic Stress DisorderThe concept of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) has the potential to support the needs of different PTSD patients.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Cognitive TherapyPsychological therapies have been used to offer assistant to psychological patient. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is a disorder that is associated with traumatic experience.
- Genetic Engineering: Gene TherapyThe purpose of the present study is to discover just what benefits gene therapy might have to offer present and future generations.
- Family Therapy TechniquesFamily therapy is a branch of psychology, working for nurturing the intimate relationship between family members especially couples.
- Music Therapy and Pain ManagementThe control group will not have intervention whereas musical group will listen for 30 minutes pre-recorded sedative music without lyrics of 60-80 beats.
- Massage Therapy vs. Simple Touch to Improve Pain and Mood in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Randomized TrialThe primary objective of this qualitative research is to understand the people’s perception of a particular issue. Qualitative researches focus on a holistic description.
- Psychological Therapy of Post-traumatic Stress DisorderPosttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a distressing condition that leads to brain disturbance due to exposure to dreadful situations.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing TherapyThe article “Potential of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy in the Treatment of PTSD” analyses a recent treatment method that can support the health needs of many patients.
- Depressed Women and Art TherapyThis paper will discuss how art therapy affects depressed women and the merits and demerits of using this form of therapy. The paper will also reflect on the efficacy of art therapy.
- Manual TherapyFrom a clinical perspective, manual therapy can be defined as an approach that is used in the diagnosis and treatment of soft tissues and joints.
- Psychology: Person-Centered TherapySome people turn to psychotherapy to help them confront unresolved conflicts and deal with issues that prevent them from functioning normally.
- Manual Therapy: Definition, Techniques, PractitionersThe paper gives definition of manual therapy, examples of manual therapy techniques and scope of expertise, practice and treatment of manual therapy practitioner.
- Alternative Medicine: Musical TherapyThe aim of musical therapy is to meet patient needs through social activities that encourage communication through sharing and practice.
- Manual Therapy Techniques: Cases and ExamplesManual therapy is classified as a specimen of complementary and alternative medicine and is used to treat the disorders and diseases related to the musculoskeletal system.
- The Role of Music in Patient TherapyMusic is used in the field of health care as the main component of the specific music therapy or as the additional method to relieve patient’s sufferings.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in PsychologyThis paper discusses the history of the cognitive-behavior theory and notes that it is an important model for treating mental disorders and restoring the mental health.
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy Definition and UsageIn this paper, mindfulness therapy is employed, whereby its usage in psychology is observed with an attempt to develop a model that would help a client suffering from grief.
- Psychology: What Is Play-Based Therapy?Play-based therapy is normally used when focusing on the creation of affiliation with children via the use of a medium or a standard named play.
- Bipolar Disorder, Its Symptoms, Causes, TherapyThis paper aims at reviewing and summarizing the information on symptoms of bipolar disorder, its possible causes, and the ways to improve the mental state of patients.
👍 Good Therapy Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Obesity in African Americans: Prevention and TherapyAccording to the official statistics, African American people present the group of American citizens which is the most susceptible to obesity.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Evidence-Based PracticeThis paper briefly describes two CBT and two IPT evidenced-based practice strategies that may be applied to working with crisis survivors.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy in Cancer PatientsThe paper reviews Lesiuk’s study “The effect of mindfulness-based music therapy on attention and mood in women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer”.
- Music Therapy in Nurse’s WorkAlthough music does not have a direct influence on physical condition, it is able to make people feel healthier by influencing their mental condition and giving them a feeling of inner harmony.
- Manual Therapy: Description and TechniquesEven though manual therapy requires special education from the professional, its techniques allow improving the patient’s condition greatly, increasing the range of movement.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy: SamplingThe essay describes sampling for the research on the effectiveness of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy for the treatment of diabetic neuropathic symptoms.
- Animal Assistance Therapy in Palliative CareAnimal-assisted therapy is a type of therapy that employs animals for motivational and educational purposes to facilitate treatment and improve patients’ state.
- Long-Term Outcome of Insulin Pump TherapyThe article describes how insulin pump therapy can be used to monitor hypoglycaemia, diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA), and glycaemic control in children.
- Manual Therapy TechniquesOne instance of manual therapy technique is soft tissue mobilization. It is used to mobilize inelastic muscle tissue, for instance, management of back injuries and relaxation of muscle tension.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Group TherapyThis paper studies a case involving a 13-year-old girl, who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and requires psychological interventions to avert her undesirable behaviors.
- Postmodern and Family Systems TherapyPostmodern therapy is a field in psychology that concentrates on deconstructing common beliefs as well as examining their value in a person’s life.
- The Effectiveness of Diet and Exercise TherapyThis work compares the effectiveness of diet and exercise therapy with laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery in treating morbidly obese patients with a BMI over 40.
- Music Therapy Effects for Breast Cancer PatientsThe research question for this study is whether mindfulness-based music therapy influences attention and mood in women who receive adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
- Manual Therapy Practices and TechniquesManual therapy intervention is done through various effects, including mechanical, neurophysiological, biochemical, and psychological.
- Manual Therapy, Its Major Uses and TypesManual therapy has been widely employed to treat joint dysfunction, back pain, and muscle tension. This paper provides a brief analysis of the practice.
- Manual Therapy: Description, Techniques, PractitionersManual therapy is a broad range of techniques primarily focused on treatment and relief of musculoskeletal pain, and may also be utilized to address associated disabilities.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Psychological and Physiological TherapyThe design of therapy of anorexia nervosa needs to incorporate both psychological and biological components so the patient could resume proper dieting and gain weight.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Mental HealthIn her research, Lesiuk pays attention to specific mental health problems of adult women with breast cancer who are having chemotherapy.
- Orthopedic Manual Physical TherapyOrthopedic manual physical therapy (OMPT) is defined as any “hands-on” treatment that a physical therapist provides to a patient.
- Manual Therapy IdentificationThe manual therapy is associated with a field of medical practice, representing a complex system of manual medical methods aimed at restoring physiological statics and biomechanics of spine.
🌶️ Hot Therapy Ideas to Write about
- Massage and Mobilization in Manual TherapyManual therapy can be described as a practice that employs multiple tactics based on manual force, including massage, mobilization, and manipulation.
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy for Cancer PatientsCancer is one of the prevalent diseases in the world. The disease itself as well as cancer treatment becomes a frequent cause of psychological distress for patients.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease TherapyThe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease affects the ability to breathe and thus affects the lungs. It is highly likely that the cause of the patient’s COPD was smoking.
- Manual Therapy Education and Treatment ClaimsManual therapy is defined as “any kind of manual mobilization or manipulation, with or without the addition of exercises”.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Diagnosis: Therapy and PreventionDeep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a serious medical condition when a blood clot (also known as a thrombus) emerges in deep veins of a human body.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Patients’ TherapyThe current quality of managing the needs of the representatives of the LGBT community needs a significant improvement.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Cancer TreatmentMusic therapy is currently viewed as one of the tools for managing the stress that women undergoing cancer treatment are experiencing.
- Therapy and Culture in the Nurse-Patient RelationshipNurses should pay much attention to the impact of their therapeutic use of self and visions regarding culture on their nurse-patient relationships.
- Fatigue-Related Disorder, Symptoms and TherapyThis paper includes diagnosing a fatigue-related disorder, analyzes its signs and symptoms, and proposes necessary methods of therapies.
- Music Therapy as an Additional Means of PsychotherapyMusic therapy is a complementary means in psychotherapy and helps prepare patients for complex therapies and interventions.
- Music Therapy and Its Positive Psychological ImpactMusic therapy is defined as an evidence-based and clinical use of interventions related to the musical experience.
- Drug Therapy: Nicotine Interference with ContraceptivesThis paper presents the case of a patient diagnosed with nicotine addiction and contraception needs and gives the prescription for the medication.
- Insulin Pump Therapy in DiabetesThis paper explores a study conducted by Johnson, Copper, Jones, and Davis to determine the long-term effect of using insulin pump therapy in the treatment of type 1 diabetes in children.
- Group Therapy and Leadership FunctionsThe choice/reality theory can be instrumental in helping combat veterans to shape the behaviors and reintegrate into the community effectively.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Major Depressive DisorderA major depressive disorder is one of the most widespread mental diseases. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is one of the available options to treat MDD.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy & ChemotherapyMusical stimuli also seem to have a positive effect on the patients’ mood, helping alleviate negative feelings and help reach a state of peace and emotional stability.
- Postoperative Fall Education and Physical TherapyThe admission time for orthopedic adult patients has been observed to be averagely prolonged due to the fall rate trends.
- Patient Education and Physical TherapyThe patients will be divided into two random groups, intervention and control, to ensure that the results are valid and generalizable.
- Antimicrobial TherapyThis paper will focus on different types of antimicrobial agents and their effects on microorganisms. It is essential for medical workers to identify the pathogen causing the disease.
- Psychoeducational Group Therapy for ChildrenGroup psychotherapy as one of the most useful tools in psychological counseling obtains a variety of theoretical bases, approaches, and groups types.
🎓 Most Interesting Therapy Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?