specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Renaissance
- Mona Lisa and Renaissance HumanismThe word ‘Renaissance’ literally means ‘rebirth’, but most people today associate the term with a specific time period in Western European culture.
- The Periods of Renaissance & Reformation, Industrial Revolution and Contemporary WorldSome of the most significant periods in history are the Renaissance and the Reformation in 1300-1650, Industrial Revolution 1700-1900 and the Contemporary World from 1945 to present.
- Music of the RenaissanceThe Renaissance era refers to period that marked the revitalization of art and rebirth of music. This essay explores characteristics and impacts of music during renaissance era.
- Renaissance Artists: Palmer Hayden and Jacob LawrenceIn this study, the researcher will focus on the works of Palmer Hayden and Jacob Lawrence, great African American artists who made a great contribution in redefining the cultural identity.
- Rivalry and Competition in Italian Renaissance ArtIn this paper, the discussion will focus on rivalry and competition in Italian Renaissance art and its influence on contemporary art.
- Early Renaissance Society and Contemporary EuropeThe present paper is aimed at comparing the features of the society during the Early Renaissance and in contemporary Europe.
- Society in Renaissance and ModernityThe Renaissance is a widely discussed period in the world’s history as it altered the objectives and speed of the humanity’s progress.
- Human Progress in Renaissance and Modern SocietyModern society is very similar to European society in the early Renaissance, and the main differences are associated with a higher pace of world development.
- Jules Ferry and the Renaissance of French ImperialismThe primary goal of the paper is to understand Jules Ferry’s rationale for the urgency of the colonial expansion while considering offering non-economic arguments in favor of imperialism.
- Art in the Early Renaissance and Today’s European SocietyThis paper will compare attitudes towards people and their social values, the perception of art and beauty in Renaissance society and modern society.
- “Renaissance Rivals” a Book by Rona GoffenThe book “Renaissance Rivals: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Titian” by Rona Goffen explores the nature of competition among the masters of the 16th-century European art.
- Renaissance as a Rebirth in European CivilizationRenaissance is a rebirth of the things that happened within the three decades. During this period, people revisited the ideas which were forgotten for a long period.
- Renaissance Art Analysis: Significance and ContrastsThis paper analysis Renaissance Art. Some of the discussed works are Young Man and Woman in an Inn” by Frans Hals, “Saint Jerome as Cardinal” by El Greco and other.
- Different Tendencies of Renaissance and BaroqueThe most important principle of the Renaissance was the symmetry used in order to achieve geometric balance and harmony.
- Society of the Early Renaissance and Contemporary EuropeIt is evident that the norms of morality and cultural values that were glorified in the era of Renaissance have undergone many changes by today.
- Wealth and Power in Early Renaissance and NowadaysThe project goal is to understand what has and what has not changed in the modern people’s perception of money, wealth, and power as compared to the early Renaissance society.
- Society During the Early Renaissance and NowadaysContemporary society takes a lot from the Renaissance period in terms of personal values, religion, education, and medicine, and these lessons help to promote a better future.
- Renaissance and Modern SocietiesThe Renaissance is a generally talked about period on the planet’s history as it changed the targets and speed of humankind’s advancement.
- Society During the Early Renaissance and Contemporary EuropeThe direction toward the man essentially describes the Renaissance. The philosophical thinking about this period is human-centric.
- Harlem Renaissance and African American SocietyThe research paper will answer the question of the influence of the Harlem Renaissance on the progress of African American society in terms of religion and family.
- Early Renaissance Society vs. Contemporary SocietyMany modern people like to feel that their present advancement and accomplishments share nothing for all intents and purpose with their past.
- “Renaissance Italy” by Phil SheppardThis paper aims to examine the documentary Renaissance Italy by Phil Sheppard and give it a detailed, valuable, and comprehensive critical assessment.
- Leonardo da Vinci and Scientific Anatomy in RenaissanceThe rediscovery of the mathematical proportions of the human body in the 15th century, made by da Vinci and other scientists, was a great achievement of the Renaissance.
- Machiavelli’s The Prince in Renaissance ContextAn individual person appears in “The Prince” by Machiavelli in all his unvarnished, soberly assessed reality, with his good intentions and evil deeds.
- Renaissance: Da Vinci’s “Comparison of the Arts”The work, which is within the analytical scope of this paper, is the “Comparison of the Arts,” which is the chapter from Leonardo Da Vinci’s notebooks.
- Renaissance: Titian’s “Bacchus and Ariadne” PaintingThe paper encloses the information about Titian’s biography and its possible relation to Bacchus and Ariadne as well.
- Harlem Renaissance: African American IdentityHarlem in New York became the center of the cultural recovery for African Americans after the Great Migration of Blacks to the Northern states of the country, including New York.
- Society During the Early Renaissance in Europe vs. Contemporary SocietyThe effect of the Renaissance period cannot be ignored in contemporary society. People should learn and respect their history to use the progress and promote new improvements.
👍 Good Renaissance Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Renaissance Development and Crisis of the World War IThe Renaissance was a cultural movement that profoundly affected European intellectual life in the early modern period.
- Italian Renaissance: Art and ArchitectureInnovators of the Italian Renaissance initiated great artistic works from Florence in the field of art, architecture, painting, literature, and sculpture.
- Dr. DuBois and The Harlem RenaissanceThe essay discusses Du Bois’ as a person who knew the actual pulse of the Black community, informates about his life and his ideas of being both Negro and American.
- Historical Evidence in the Renaissance Italy FilmThe movie Renaissance Italy offers an overview of how the 14th-16th-century evolution progressed in Italy and how it affected both Italians and the rest of the world.
- Humanities. Renaissance and Baroque in France and SpainThe 17th century is known as the Early Modern Period in the history of Europe characterized by the struggle between Roman Catholics and Protestants.
- Western Civilization: Renaissance Art and ArchitectureMost people today recognize the term ‘Renaissance’ as meaning a specific time period in Western European culture.
- Shakespeare and Renaissance Political ThoughtComing to the aspect of political thought, Shakespeare blended power and subtlety in his works. He used knowledge of humanism by ancients and the thought of Thomas More in Hamlet.
- Renaissance and Baroque Epochs AnalysisEpochs of the renaissance and baroque analyzed best of all from the perspectives of art and literature. These periods were marked by outstanding cultural and social achievements.
- A World of Art of the Renaissance PeriodThis paper analyzes the aforementioned works in terms of craft and communication, as well as provides a brief comparison of the techniques used in delivering the works’ messages.
- Michelangelo and Later Renaissance ArtThe world know Michelangelo as a Renaissance painter, poet and architect. All his works without exception are masterpieces of art that inspired many other artist of that period.
- Dark Age or Anticipation of Renaissance? Analysis of the EraThe Early Middle age period refers to the fall of Western Roman Empire, when there was a lack of intellectual awareness and decline in all spheres of life.
- Socio-Cultural Shifts in European RenaissanceThe flourishing of the Renaissance period was affected by the peace in the era, weakness of the church, self-awareness, and effects caused by the plague.
- Renaissance in Italy and Northern EuropeThe spirit of renaissance,’ rebirth’ began in Europe among the educated in the early fourteenth century. It was restricted to those people who were well placed in the society.
- Art in Renaissance PeriodIndeed, classical literature, humanist philosophy, and science, all contributed to the development of Renaissance art.
- Harlem Renaissance or the ‘New Negro Movement’Harlem renaissance was a literary movement that is also called the ‘New Negro Movement’. The movement addressed issues affecting the blacks living in America.
- The Renaissance of the 12th Century: History & CultureRenaissance means many and diverse changes that happen at a given period and their end result is the change in the prevailing ways of doing things.
- The School of Athens as Renaissance Art EmbodimentRenaissance took inspiration from Greek and Roman antiquity and coupled it with recent scientific findings and the dominant philosophy of Humanism.
- The Early Renaissance versus Modern Society in EuropeThe paintings and written works of talented people who lived during the early Renaissance are known today, and many of them are exhibited in the largest museums of Europe.
- Society in Early Renaissance and Contemporary EuropeThere are several significant distinctions between the societies of the Early Renaissance and modern Europe. The core difference is in the worldview and the place of a human in it.
- Similar and Distinctive Features of Society During the Early Renaissance and Contemporary EuropeA typical feature of the world outlook of people of the Renaissance is its expressed humanistic character. The man appears as a free being, the creator of himself and the world around him.
- Renaissance. Man with a Red Turban by Jan van EyckMan with a Red Turban is an oil painting purportedly, a self-portrait drawn by Jan van Eyck, one of the pioneers of the early Renaissance in the Netherlands.
- Claude MacKay and the Harlem RenaissanceThe paper will discuss the influence of Claude McKay on the Harlem Renaissance, as well as the essence of African American culture of the time.
- Impacts of the Renaissance Period on Modern SocietyThe Renaissance era became a widespread phenomenon in European culture and influenced the subsequent development of science, culture, economy, and other social spheres significantly.
- Renaissance Music: “Ave Maria” by Josquin Des Prez“Ave Maria” by Josquin des Prez is a prime example of Renaissance art. Due to the presence of the parties of several voices, this work becomes full and voluminous.
- Society During the Early Renaissance in Europe and Contemporary SocietyThe project goal is to understand what has and what has not changed in the modern people’s perception of money, wealth, and power as compared to the early Renaissance European society.
- Harlem Renaissance: ReviewHarlem Renaissance was not created by a single person but was instead an element of a collective, creative tendency among the African American intellectuals and artists.
- Harlem Renaissance. Langston Hughes’ and Claude McKay’s PoemsLangston Hughes and Claude McKay are prominent representatives of the dawn of African American culture in the first half of the twentieth century.
- Music From the Renaissance Into the BaroqueThe paper discusses the aspects of music, especially melody, rhythm, harmony, form, texture and timbre from the Renaissance into the Baroque era.
- African American Experience During the Harlem RenaissanceThe essay discusses the life of African Americans during the Harlem Renaissance and examines how the poems reflect that experience.
🎓 Most Interesting Renaissance Research Titles
- The Role of Theatre From the Middle Ages Through to the Renaissance Period
- How the Renaissance, Reformation, and Scientific Revolution Led to a More Secular and Democratic Society
- Analysis The Views and Attitudes of the Greek and Renaissance Towards the Human Body
- Renaissance Humanism and the Individual’s Role in Society
- Renaissance Philosophy Marked Important Changes in Humanist Thinking in Europe
- The Role of German Renaissance and Its Influence on Austrian Culture
- Early Italian Renaissance Art: Florentine vs. Sienese Art
- Gender and the Renaissance: Female Sexuality in Jonson’s Volpone
- How Can the Renaissance Be Used as a Springboard for Defining Modernity
- The Changes the Occurred Between the Medieval Era and the Renaissance
- Overview How People Interacted With Each Other During the Renaissance, XIX and XX Century
- Raphael, Michelangelo, and Leonardo Da Vinci and Their Renaissance Art
- Italian Renaissance: Earliest Form of the General European Renaissance
- French Renaissance Writer, Michel de Montaigne
- Renaissance Family Values and Their Significance to as You Like It
- How Did the Humanist Movement of the European Renaissance and the Protestant Reformation Transform Western Culture
- Tempera Painting and the Rebirth of Antiquity in the Renaissance
- Maya Intellectual Renaissance: Identity, Representation, and Leadership
- Greeks and Romans: Perception in the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Fine Quality Baroque Music in the Era of Renaissance
- Social Structure During the Renaissance: Italy vs China
- Why the Renaissance Has Been Called the Birth of Modernity?
- The Renaissance and the Elizabethan Age England as an Example of the European Rebirth
- The Positive and Negative Changes That Dominated the Early Renaissance Period in America
- Renaissance Artist Engineers: The Start of the Scientific Revolution
💡 Simple Renaissance Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing and Renaissance Italy
- General Information About Technological Diffusion During the European Renaissance
- Human Body, the Temple That Greeks and Renaissance Worshiped
- General Information About King Lear and Madness in the Renaissance
- Gender Roles: Men and Women From the Anglo-Saxon to the Renaissance Era
- Renaissance and Baroque Artists and Musicians
- The People, Art, and Literary Movement of the Harlem Renaissance
- General Information About How the Great Migration Impacted the Harlem Renaissance
- Michelangelo the Renaissance Artistic Genius
- Difference Between Baroque Art and Renaissance Art
- General Information About the Techniques and Philosophy of Renaissance Painters
- Overview Religion From the Renaissance to the Beginning of the Enlightenment
- The Importance of Renaissance Medicine and Medical Practices
- Harlem Renaissance and the Example of Duke Ellington a Jazz Musician
- The Early Life and Times of Famous Renaissance Artist Donato di Niccolo Bardi
- Renaissance Art and Architecture v. Modern Art and Architecture
- How the Harlem Renaissance Writer Zora Neale Hurston Influenced America
- How Women Were Treated During the Renaissance and How They Are Treated Now
- Historical Periods the Renaissance, the Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution and Emergence of the Modern Era
- Overview How the Italian States Differed From the Other States During the Renaissance
- John Milton’s Poems Reflects the Shift From Renaissance to the Restoration Period
- The Greatest 16th Century Renaissance Writers: Erasmus of Rotterdam and Thomas More
- The Importance of the Mongol Invasion’s Influence on the Renaissance
- Differentiating the Renaissance Period and Middle Ages Era in Europe
- Subjugated Women From the Renaissance to French Revolution Periods
📌 Easy Renaissance Essay Topics
- Why Did the Discoveries of the Renaissance Make Little Practical Difference to Medical Treatment Between 1500-1700?
- The Importance of Literature and the West’s Medieval and Renaissance Cultures
- General Information About Heating and Lighting During English and Baroque Renaissance
- Difference and Similarities Between People’s Life, Middle Ages, and the Renaissance
- Renaissance Art: The Renewed Inspiration of the Artists During the Middle Age
- Renaissance Artists and Their Famous Contributions
- Similarities Between Northern European and Italian Renaissance
- Gothic Architecture and Renaissance Architecture Comparison
- How Did the Renaissance Change Man‘S View of the World
- Harlem Renaissance Poets: Langston Hughes, Claude Mckay, and Countee Cullen
- Government Debts and Credit Markets in Renaissance Italy
- How Raphael Individually Personified What the High Renaissance Encircles?
- The Gothic Style During the Renaissance Period and International Style Predominating European Art
- Thomas More’s Utopia and Its Impact on English Society During the Renaissance
- Renaissance Marked the Emergence of Modern World From the Dark Ages
- The Harlem Renaissance and Its Effect on African American Literature
- The Renaissance Art World and Its Classical Origin
- Scientific Developments During the Renaissance
- How Far Does Renaissance Drama Endorse Providentialism?
- The British Renaissance Produced Many Types of Literature and Was Influenced by Shakespeare, Marlow, and Spenser
- Traditional Religious Faith and Superstitions Still Holds Influence During the European Renaissance
- More People, More Jobs: Urban Renaissance in Germany
- Art and History: The Renaissance and the Mannerist Periods
- Renaissance Artists and Education Corruption in Church
❓ Renaissance Essay Questions
- How Did the People of the Renaissance Differ From Those in the Middle Ages?
- Was the 20Th Century a Renaissance Period for the United States?
- How the Harlem Renaissance Shaped Literature?
- Was the Harlem Renaissance a Failure or Not?
- How Did the Medici Bank Become the Greatest and Most Influential Bank During the Italian Renaissance?
- How the Barbaro Brothers Created the Perfect Renaissance Villa?
- How Did the Irish Renaissance Influence the Harlem Renaissance?
- Why Was Florence the Seat of the Early Italian Renaissance?
- How Women Were Treated During the Renaissance and How They Are Treated Now?
- How Did Isabella Dette Influence the Renaissance Period?
- How Jews Were Treated in the Middle Ages to the Renaissance?
- How Art Changed and Evolved During the Renaissance Between 1350 and 1550?
- How Did Artists and Writers Reflect Renaissance Ideals?
- How the Harlem Renaissance Writer Zora Neale Hurston Influenced America?
- How the Renaissance, Reformation, and Scientific Revolution Led to a More Secular and Democratic Society?
- How Raphael Individually Personified What the High Renaissance Encircles?
- What Changes Took Place During the Renaissance and Why Did They Occur?
- How People Interacted With Each Other During the Renaissance, 19Th Century, and 20Th Century?
- How the Renaissance Changed Literature and England?
- Was the Medical Renaissance an Important Period in Medical History?
- How the Italian Renaissance Impacted Works of Art?
- What Does the Term Renaissance Mean and How It Applies To European Movement Between 1400-1600?
- How Can the Renaissance Be Used as a Springboard for Defining Modernity?
- How Contemporary Art Owes the Renaissance?
- How Did Music From the Middle Ages and the Renaissance?