tailored to your instructions
for only $13.00 $11.05/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Artists
- Music Artist Tupac ShakurTupac Shakur was an American artist who had great influence on the hip-hop genre of music in the United States.
- Renaissance Artists: Palmer Hayden and Jacob LawrenceIn this study, the researcher will focus on the works of Palmer Hayden and Jacob Lawrence, great African American artists who made a great contribution in redefining the cultural identity.
- The Middle Eastern ArtistsThis essay examines three artists from the Middle East, Abdulnasser Gharem, Imran Qureshi, and Sabhan Adam, in terms of their socio-political surroundings and the nature of the arts they produce.
- Tish Jones as a Contemporary ArtistTish Jones is an influential artist, poet, emcee, and a master of the spoken word. This paper highlights how he interacts with the society and his contribution to the world.
- Contemporary Artists in CultureThis paper discusses the specific features or factors that interest people in contemporary artists’ works and what questions they pose.
- Yayoi Kusama, Japanese Avant-Garde ArtistYayoi Kusama remains to be one of the most significant artists in the modern art. Her style is easy to define and what is most special – she is sticking to it throughout her life.
- Why Have There Been No Great Women Artists?The essay and the arguments that Nochlin has brought forth have increased the awareness of the restrictions that women face today in any sector.
- Bachata as a Music Genre and Artists’ CreativityOne of the most popular vocal and dance music genres came from the Dominican Republic known among music enthusiasts as the bachata.
- Artists Rauschenberg and Lin in Cultural ContextRauschenberg combines panels, collaged photographic images, fabric found images together with some pieces of furniture unified with gestural images of brushwork.
- Female Artists: War PaintingsThis exhibition is aimed at showing how female artists depict war, its catastrophic effects, and its futility. It is the main theme that the chosen painters explore.
- Iconography Artists and Their InstallationsIconography is defined as the description and systematization of typological features and patterns taken by the portraying of any character or storyline scenes.
- Great Women Artists in the History of ArtFrom the third-wave feminist perspective, it is easy to blame social structures for preventing the development of female artists.
- Artemisia Gentileschi as an Early Feminist ArtistArtemisia Gentileschi is the first woman in the history of western art to make a significant and undeniably important contribution to the art of her time.
- Social Motivation of an Artist and Business OwnerThis paper studies the social motivation on the example of a woman, who has created a business providing services as a graphic designer and a photographer.
- Pierre-Augustus Renoir: A Famous French ArtistPierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919) was a famous French artist who was one of the major contributors to the Impressionist movement.
- Banksy and Scott Wade: The Impromptu ArtistsBanksy provides a visual record of the places, people, and events that surround them as he is an artist working in England among the ‘common’ people.
- Influence of the Greek Art on Contemporary Artist WorksThe ancient Greeks introduced the humanities. The current government, architecture, literature, and sculpture take sources from ancient Greece.
- Music Artists and Advertising DealsThere has been a change in terms of the attitude of artists regarding the issue of getting involved in advertising deals as a way of supplementing their income.
👍 Good Artists Research Topics & Essay Examples
as little as 3 hours
- French Landscape Painting: Main ArtistsMuch of the art of France in the first part of the 19th century was dominated by the academic schools of the Academy, the School of Fine Arts and the Salon.
- Whether Artists Reject Society, or Are Rejected by Society?The concept of an artist with points of alienation, identity, self-martyrdom attitude, refusal of the society.
- Tracey Emin as a Post-modernist Feminist ArtistThe main characteristic of a postmodern artist, like Tracey Emin, is anything that anyone does which has a profound effect on somebody or something else.
- Post World War II ArtistBig names in the sculpture industry as David Smith of the United States of America also could arguably be named as the most influential artists in the industry general.
- Henry Moore: Study of the Family Through the Prism of the Artist’s WorksMoore presents the family in light of the government rules. While trying to correct the shortcomings in family life shown he employs the use of various government policies.
- Linda Nochlin’s “Why Have There Been No Great Women Artists?”The paper out by saying that it was and is a prevalently male-dominated society, where women are misrepresented in the structure of societal make-up.
- Man Ray Artist and His “The Gift”Man Ray, an American of Jewish descent, is one of the most prominent artists of the twentieth century and a true revolutionary.
- The Birth of Photography: Early Artists and Their WorksThe popularization of photography coincided with a revolution in art as such. An illustrative example can be found in the works of Alexander Rodchenko.
- Madonna as a Controversial Artist of the 20th CenturyOne of the prominent controversial artworks of the 20th century related to sexual revolution and women empowerment is a song called “Like a Virgin” performed by Madonna in 1984.
- Famous Artists of the 18th Century: Jacques-Louis David’s LifeJacques-Louis David is one of the most famous artists of the 18th century, not only for his art but also for his participation in France’s revolutionary movement.
- Grammy Award for Best Artist: Speech PreparationThis document provides an example of a speech given prior to the presentation of the award to the honorable Grammy winner in the industry.
- Miguel Cabrera: The Outstanding Mexican and Spanish ArtistThis paper will provide information about Miguel Cabrera as an artist and analyze one of the most notable works, “The Virgin of Guadalupe”.
- Artist Profession: Relationship to DrawingMany artists do not have warm feelings for their profession. This essay aims to analyze such a historical figure as Michelangelo Buonarroti to explore his relationship to drawing.
- Artist Role in Twilight: Los Angeles and The Day of The LocustTo understand the role of an artist in world life, we are going to consider two eminent art masterpieces: the drama Twilight: Los Angeles and the novel The Day of the Locust.
- “In Search of a Discourse and Critique That Center the Art of Black Women Artists” by TesfagiorgisThis paper aims to summarize and analyze the article “In search of a Discourse and critique/s that center the art of black women artists” by Wasikhongo Tesfagiorgis.
- Works of Artists in the Style of ImpressionismThe artists who utilized the impressionist style intended to make their work a captivating sketch of real life
- Liz Kotz’s Statement About Artists` PersonalitiesIn most cases, all the artworks can be effectively perceived with reference to the context in which they were created, much attention should be paid to the artist’s personality.
🎓 Most Interesting Artists Research Titles
- Artists and Art and Learning During the Renaissance
- Impressionist Artists and the Influence of Japanese Art
- Neoclassical and Romantic Artists
- Roman Artists and His Influence on the Public‘s Opinion
- Promoting Professional Artists and Their Art
- African American Artists During the Great Depression
- The Most Significant Artists of Pop Art in America
- Renaissance and Baroque Artists and Musicians
- Male Pseudonyms and Female Artists
- Human Capital and Artists’ Labour Markets
- Great Artists Expressing Their Ideas Through Artworks
- Italian Women Artists Century Artistic Renaissance
- Visual Qualities Dutch Artists 17th Century
- Twentieth-Century Artists and Abstract Impressionism
- Female Artists and Its Effects on Society
- Rousseau and the Artists of the French Revolution
- Twentieth-Century African-American Artists
- Gustave Courbet Artists Who Have Influenced the Art World
- Renaissance Artists: Fillipo Brunelleschi
- The New Creative Skills That Artists Need for Making