The role of social marketing image in the spheres of business and social life functioning is presented through the promotion of strategic marketing planning process and other concepts leading to considerable environmental changes in the society. It is necessary to investigate the planning of change agencies and social marketing peculiarities.
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
The article ‘Social Marketing: An Approach to Planned Social Change’ is dedicated to the disclosure of principle social marketing techniques centralizing the concept of planning. It is necessary to underline the fact that social policies and objectives are affected by the combination of technological, economical, and political environments contributing to social marketing formation. The sphere of social marketing covers the role and development of various change agencies; for example, family planning agency contributes to controlling economic-demographic developments, cultural developments relate to birth control attitudinal changes. The planning of change agencies impacts the process of social marketing plans formation; it is necessary to underline the fact that the organizations of family planning take into account the role of products promotion, prices, and places. This concept allows seeing a clear connection between all the elements of social marketing. The marketing planning process is to be analyzed through the identification of key communication channels presented in the form of mass media, volunteer groups, and paid agents. Besides, it is necessary to consider the programs or primary target market – low- and large-income families, miscellaneous target market – church groups and politicians; secondary target markets – childbearing families. It is necessary to stress that the image represents the application vision of basic business marketing principles by marketing social change problems. Marketing approach introduction provides a direct impact on social causes promotion. Social agency’s operations based on marketing strategic planning appeared to be guaranteed against occasional campaign organizations going through the cycle of product development, planning, and reprogramming.
List to Discuss the Issues
- Social marketing causes resulting from change agencies planning;
- The peculiarities of ‘defensive driving course’ operation as the principal marketing tool;
- The analysis of price concept in social change marketing;
- The reasons for frequent advertising campaigns failure;
- The nature of campaigns’ effectiveness by Wiebe’s theory;
- Place and product promotion as the central concepts of campaign’s success;
- Social marketing research sources;
- Social marketing as the bridging mechanism linking social implementation and behavioral scientists’ knowledge;
- The characteristics of marketing style;
- Social campaigners’ strategies in social marketing development;
- Social Implications;
- Marketing management in the planning process through administrative process network.
Kotler, Ph. And Zaltman, G. Social Marketing: An Approach Planned Social Change. Journal of Marketing, 1971.