specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Merger
- American Airlines’ and US Airways MergerThe merger between American Airlines and US Airways was attributed to various reasons, particularly countering intense competition and increase capabilities in several fronts.
- United States Banking Merger RelevanceIn the banking sector, mergers and takeovers have become very common. In this paper, the researcher will look at the relevance of banking mergers in the modern market.
- Baker Hughes and Halliburton Companies: Mergers and AcquisitionThis paper explores strategies used to merge Baker Hughes with Halliburton. It also evaluates potential mergers and acquisition that can increase shareholders value.
- EU Regulations of Merger between EU and Chinese CompaniesWhile examining mergers and acquisitions, European regulators pay close attention to the risk of dominance. Much attention is paid to restrictive practices and monopolistic behavior.
- Bancolombia, Conavi, Corfinsura Merger’s Cultural IssuesWith the merger of Bancolombia, Bancolombia, Conavi, and Corfinsura, the new bank that was in place has a challenge in the area of human resource.
- Banking Merger, Its Benefits and ConsequencesThe paper seeks to discuss the effects of mergers in the banking industry on the public especially in the United Kingdom.
- Eastern Bank and First Bank & Trust Company MergerThe Eastern Bank Corporation and the First Bank & Trust Company have different human resources policies. For the merger, a general HR management strategy should be developed.
- Royal Dutch — Shell Group Merger in NigeriaThe paper analyzes the challenges facing the merger of the Royal Dutch Petroleum Company and Shell Transport and Trading, and recommends how they should be confronted.
- Zappos-Amazon Companies Merger: Organizational CultureThe acquisition of Zappos by Amazon is a good example of the complications of combining two companies that have different organizational cultures.
- Merger & Acquisition vs. Other Growth StrategiesThere is a steady increase in acquisitions and mergers as opposed to joint ventures in the sphere of IT and High-technology.
- GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis Companies’ MergerIn March 2015, GlaxoSmithKline plc, UK, and Novartis AG, Switzerland completed a deal that saw drug firm GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals acquire Novartis’ vaccine business.
- Managerial Economics: Mergers and AcquisitionsThis paper discusses the questions of mergers in the banking industry and other issues related to managerial economics by using Samuelson and Marks book.
- Utah Symphony and Opera’s Merger and MotivationThe number of non-salaried occasional workers that deal with the Utah Opera Organization is sufficient for employees to get worried.
- Google and AbbVie Merger-Related IssuesRecent reports indicate that Google would be merging with AbbVie. Given Google’s environment, especially management, conflicts might indeed arise.
- Long-Term Investment Decisions and the Role of Government During a MergerMany times, companies look to increase growth, increase efficiency, and extract very real profit during a period of irrational exuberance.
- Tech Systems Inc.’s Failing MergerThis mini-case analyzes the current state of affairs at Tech Systems Inc. The company has just undergone a merger, but pertinent issues have begun to emerge.
- Business Mergers’ Effects on Employee LoyaltyThe emphasis on intercultural communication and collaboration is justified by the recent increase in the levels of diversity observed in the business setting.
- Aspects of Marriott’s Merger With Starwood HotelsThis report will investigate the relevant aspects of the Marriott’s merger with Starwood Hotels including strategy, portfolio, stakeholders, as well as industry and market analysis.
- How Affected Market by the Merger Electric and Honeywell MergerIn fact, both of the companies operated in several markets but their merger would affect significantly the aviation industry in particular.
- Licensing, Joint Venturing, Mergers or AcquisitionsLicensing is beneficial and especially when applied globally, as the market of the product is extended to the world.
- International Merger and AcquisitionThe success or failure of any merger depends on human resource management of the merging companies.HRM have significant impacts on international mergers.
- Corporate Mergers and AcquisitionsThis research paper will focus on exploring how corporate mergers and acquisitions affect a company’s financial well-being and the effectiveness of the employee’s performance.
- Starbucks: Merger and Acquisition FinancingCompanies such as Starbucks may use the strategy to merge or acquire larger corporations than them, such as Nestle.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Time Warner ExampleMergers and acquisition is a corporate strategy commonly used to increase the capabilities of different companies in the market.
- Mergers and Acquisitions in BusinessThe process of mergers and acquisitions poses major challenges to the parties involved as it can be quite chaotic if adequate strategies are not instituted.
- The Role of Mergers and Acquisitions for the Financial Performance of Banco SantanderThis study examines the impact of mergers and acquisitions on the performance of Santander Group of banks between 2002 and 2010.
🎓 Most Interesting Merger Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Bank Merger Activity: The Antitrust Perspective
- Investor Protection and the Value Effects of Bank Merger Announcements in Europe and the US
- Big Fish Eat Small Fish: On Merger in Stackelberg Markets
- Financially Assessing the Merger Between AOL and Time Warner
- Chrysler Corporation and Daimler Benz Merger
- Evaluating Administrative Efficiency Change in the Post-Merger Period
- DEC Compaq Merger and Information Technology Integration
- Leadership and Change Management in the Merger of Hewlett-Packard
- Boston Scientific and Guidant Merger and Its Legal Implications
- Creating Shareholder Value for Merger and Acquisitions
- Has the Compulsory School Merger Program Reduced the Welfare of Rural Residents in China
- Collaboration, Alliance, and Merger Among Higher Education Institutions
- Disney’s Merger With Marvel Comics: Will Marvel Suffer From This Merge
- Global Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Activity: 1992–2011
- British Columbia’s Customer Protection and Bank Merger
- Innovation and Social Desirability of Merger
- Downstream Merger With Oligopolistic Input Suppliers
- Calculating Net Present Value and Assessing a Merger
- Managerial Incentives, Merger Premiums, and Bank Acquisitions
- How Accounting Fraud Has Changed Merger Valuation
💡 Simple Merger Essay Ideas
- Acquirer-Target Social Ties and Merger Outcomes
- Improving the Merger Control Process in Ireland
- Bank Merger Policy and the New CRA Data
- Innovation and Merger Decisions in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Endogenous Mergers and Size Asymmetry of Merger Participants
- Horizontal Alliances and the Merger Paradox
- Downstream Merger With Upstream Market Power
- Endogenous Availability, Cartels, and Merger in an Equilibrium Price Dispersion
- Efficiency Defense and Administrative Fuzziness in Merger Regulation
- Hypothetical Merger: Hartford Company and Yahoo.com
- Import Tariff, Intellectual Property Right Protection, and Foreign Merger
- Horizontal Mergers and Merger Waves in a Location Model
- Business Merger Between Lenovo and Motorola Mobility
- Eliciting Information From Interested Parties in Merger Control
- Bilateral Monopolies and Incentives for Merger
- International Trade and the Incentive for Merger
- Evaluating the German Bank Merger Wave
- Managerial Motives and Merger Financing
- Innovation, Merger Policy, and Technology Transfer
- Differentiation and Cost Asymmetry: Solving the Merger Paradox