specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Taxes
- Tax Reform as a Solution of Economic ProblemsThe ailing economy is a strong incentive for implementing tax reforms to reduce the risks of financial problems. A flat tax system can be the best solution for the problems.
- Fat Taxes in the USThe paper defends the position that the levies are a practical means through which cases of obesity can be significantly reduced in countries such as America.
- Accofirm Bookkeeping and Tax Compliance ServicesThis report focuses on how the company to be established will help small and medium-sized firms tackle issues from bookkeeping, financial management, auditing, and tax compliance.
- Australian Tax Office’s Transformation ProgramThe Australian Tax Office initiated a 10-year transformation program that was aimed at overhauling its IT platform to enhance its ability to serve its clientele in the year 2000.
- Taxes in Australian Gambling IndustryThe increase in taxes in the gambling industry in Australia cannot directly respond to the problem of gambling costs as well as to many social and moral issues.
- Carbon Tax and Cap-and-Trade SystemThe problem of carbon emission into the atmosphere is highly associated with the greenhouse effect that has become a paradox in the world’s environmental economics.
- Economics: Carbon Tax vs. Cap-and-Trade SystemThe carbon tax discourages the usage of environmentally hazardous vehicles. Cap-and-trade system involves a smooth transition from one type of energy production to another.
- Softron Tax Company’s Segmentation IssuesThe main issue identified for Softron Tax is low awareness and the need to establish a strong customer base in Ottawa; the issue is directly associated with segmentation.
- Tax Incentives and Their Benefits to CommunitiesTax cuts are useful in obtaining social, monetary, and aesthetic ends that benefit the community: change the way businesses and citizens do business.
- Tax Incentives Functions and ApplicationThe paper discusses probable approaches for the application and utilization of the tax incentives to enhance the social and economic condition of the community.
- The US Highway Trust Fund and Federal Fuel TaxThe current paper provides an overview of the US Highway Trust Fund’s existing issues and identifies several solutions that may address the problem.
- McDonald’s Company: The Flawed Fast Food TaxMcDonalds is one of the world’s leading fast food restaurants serving more than 57 million customers daily with branches all over the major cities.
- “Alberta Should Tax Its Way Out of the Hole” by LamphierLamphier’s “Alberta Should Tax its Way out of the Hole” offers suggestions on how to deal with the Canadian province of Alberta’s revenue deficit.
- Carbon Tax Role in Enhancing Environmental SustainabilityEnvironmental sustainability involves making decisions and engaging in activities aimed at protecting nature. Emphasis is placed on preserving the earth’s capability to support life.
- Fair Trade: Japan – Taxes on Alcoholic BeveragesThe WTO indicted Japan for what it described as a violation of the internal taxation and regulations as stipulated in the General Agreement on Tariff and Trade 1994.
- Amazon Inc.’s Consolidation Process and Tax BenefitsThe paper applies theoretical information on consolidation to Amazon, Inc., by describing its corporate structure, the consolidation process, and tax benefits.
- Tax Benefits and Social SecurityWelfare economics lays significance on how the health of citizens contributes to economic growth and development.
- How Taxes Affect Deadweight Loss?Deadweight loss is the loss in social surplus that occurs when a market produces an inefficient quantity. Deadweight loss appears in case demand and supply are unbalanced.
- Fiscal Policy: Federal Investment and TaxesThe main instruments of fiscal policy are the revenues and expenditures of the state budget, which are taxes and government spending.
- State vs. Federal Taxes: Which Must Be AbolishedThe purpose of this paper is to examine the unique benefits of federal and state taxes and propose a new model whereby one of the two is abolished.
- Tax Reform: Corporate Tax Reduction and Its ConsequencesThe paper is aimed to discuss the reduction of corporate tax, and the role of the state in corporate relations.
- Sugary Drink Tax as a Public Health PolicyThis paper concentrates on the initial stage of the initiation of the tax on sugary drinks and the part played by a nursing professional in the process.
- Income Tax versus National Sales TaxThe question of the best kind of taxation system favorable for use has raised great concerns to many people and governments.
- Political Science: Tax Cuts in America: Are They Good?Americans argue about the increases in taxes. Some believe that tax cuts to all income brackets help to stimulate economic growth.
- Tax Cuts and the EconomyEven though tax cut draws a lot of arguments for and against them, the tax cut could be really influential in the recovery process of the economy.
- CPA Firm: Outsourcing the Basic Tax RevenuesOutsourcing the company using basic tax returns affects the effectiveness and efficiency of the company, since the prices of services raise and increase income and investments.
- Tax Forecasting for the Republic of VardarThis paper seeks to revise a tax collection in the Republic of Vadar, make recommendations and build the forecast.
- The US Estate Tax ReformThe controversy around the estate tax reflects the conflict between individual property rights and democratic notions of equality.
- Tax Research Memo and CalculationsThis paper can confidently say that since the financial institution bought this annuity from Barry at a discount, the proceeds they would get from this annuity until maturity.
- Tax System for Decrease of Cigarette ConsumptionThis paper seeks to determine the effectiveness of the taxation system in controlling cigarette consumption behaviors through an economic analysis.
- Personal Income Tax in Hong Kong and ChinaThis paper assesses the salary taxes in Hong Kong in relation to those in the US giving a close analysis to the willingness of the respective citizens to pay up for the taxes.
- Hong Kong’s Tax SystemAny country will adopt a particular tax system as a way of solving most of the social and economic problems faced by the nation.
🎓 Most Interesting Taxes Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Inflation and Capital Gains Taxes in a Small Open Economy
- International Experiences With Securities Transaction Taxes
- Income Taxes and Dividend Policy
- Corporate Taxes, Strategic Default, and the Cost of Debt
- Debt Policy, Corporate Taxes, and Discount Rates
- Culture and Taxes: Towards Identifying Tax Competition
- Direct and Indirect Taxes in India
- Integrating Business and Personal Income Taxes
- Interdependent Behavior and the Effect of Taxes
- Europe`S New Border Taxes
- Effective Property Taxes and Tax Capitalization
- Corporate Leverage and Taxes in the U.S. Economy
- Flat Taxes and Effective Tax Planning
- Demography and the Composition of Taxes: Evidence From International Panel Data
- Economic Development: Raising Revenues Without Increasing Taxes
- Disability, Taxes, Transfers, and the Economic Well-being of Women
- Energy Taxes and Aggregate Economic Activity
- Federal Taxes Are Used to Fund the Government
- Customs Unions and Domestic Taxes
- Environmental Taxes and Industry Monopolization
- Deferred Taxes, Earnings Management, and Corporate Governance: Malaysian Evidence
- Inflation, Taxes, and the Durability of Capital
- Estate Taxes, Consumption Externalities, and Altruism
- Labor Taxes, Productivity and Tax Competition
- Company Dividends and Taxes in the UK
- Inflation, Taxes, and Interest Rates
- Income Taxes and Urban Spatial Structure
- Domestic Taxes and the External Debt Laffer Curve
- Interest Rates, Income Taxes, and Anticipated Inflation
- Income Taxes and the Composition of Pay
💡 Simple Taxes Essay Ideas
- Insurance and Corrective Taxes in the Health Care Market
- Business Cycles With Distorting Taxes and Disaggregated Capital Markets
- Liquidity, Taxes, and Short-term Treasury Yields
- Inflation, Taxes, and the Composition of Business Investment
- Comparing Progressive and Regressive Taxes
- Deferred Taxes and Bond Ratings: A Canadian Case
- Fiscal Federalism and Optimal Income Taxes
- Interest Rates, Taxes, and Corporate Financial Policies
- Fiscal Competition Over Taxes and Public Inputs
- Inflation, Income Taxes, and Owner-occupied Housing
- Aging, Taxes, and Pensions in Switzerland
- Income Taxes, Sorting, and the Costs of Housing
- House Prices and Local Taxes in the UK
- Environmental Taxes and the Double Dividend
- Government Deficits, Distortionary Taxes, and the Current Account
- Estate and Gift Taxes and Incentives for Inter Vivos Giving in the US
- Globalization and the Mix of Wage and Profit Taxes
- Income Taxes and Entrepreneur’ Use of Labor
- Energy Taxes and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australia
- Fiscal Federalism Spending and Taxes
- Capital Income Taxes and the Benefit of Price Stability
- Financial Activities Taxes, Bank Levies and Systemic Risk
- Corporate Taxes, Leverage, and Business Cycles
- Government Spending, Taxes, and Economic Growth
- Government Revenue Sources Are Taxes and Borrowing Money
- Contribution Ceilings and the Incidence of Payroll Taxes
- Income Taxes, Property Values, and Migration
- Deferred Taxes and Cost of Debt: Evidence From Japan
- Inflation, Taxes, and the Public Debt
- Marginal Taxes and the Asset Portfolios of Swedish Households