People have a way of expressing their inner feelings. Rational Emotive Therapy helps to identify a person’s emotions, thoughts and provides a means for solving the issue. The paper would discuss the RET method.
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
One day the police found my colleagues and me chatting in a food café. When my eyes met with one of them for the third time, they come to the table, roughed me up and took me into custody. After interrogation, they released me without any charges.
I felt so bad that just looking at a police officer could get me into trouble. My friends spread rumors that the police had found me guilty of stealing a gun. Everyone in the neighborhood hated me for the incident. I never went out because of how people treated me. I decided never to associate with any of them again.
Emotions Desired In Future
I would not like to judge people by what they think about me. The best thing is to know who I am and what I am capable of being. The police were just curious. They were looking for the culprit.
I thought that the police would use anything to find me guilty. I thought that maybe they were just doing their work. I became worried that I was going to jail. The statement did not represent the objective evidence. It did not protect my goals and my life. It did not eliminate my inner conflict, but it kept me out of unwanted conflict with others.
I thought I had lost the people I always knew and trusted. I thought that they had not understood the situation. I became hateful towards them. The insane statement did not consider the objective evidence, but it did not protect my goals and my life. It did not eliminate my inner conflict and did not keep me out of unwanted conflict with others.
I thought that I was alone in the world. I also thought that I should explain to my friends and family so that I can win them back. I made it my goal not to associate with anyone. The insane statement did not consider the objective evidence, and neither did it protect my goals and my life. It did not eliminate my inner conflict, but it kept me out of unwanted conflict with others.
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
Rational Alternative and Emotions Desired In Future
I should always see others as friends even when they have a different opinion about me. Being in police custody does not make me guilty. I should not always worry about things that happen to me. Having a clear mind and stating my objective stand would help me to stay active. I would like to become a better person. My Mantra would be that the best person to change me is inside me.
- I must accept other people’s personal views about me.
- I am worthwhile even before I do anything.
- I have control over my happiness.
- My past does not predict my future.
- I must become creative and open minded.
- I must stay focused on the good things that happen.
- I should take responsibility for my life.
- I should not close my mind to possibilities.
- I should be ready for any difficulties and responsibilities in life.
- Some people are bad because they have some past unresolved problems.
- I should try to help other individuals in problems.
- I should not follow what I do not trust.
- I must accept my mistakes, but I should solve those that I can solve.