tailored to your instructions
for only $13.00 $11.05/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Brain
- The Role of the Brain in the Processes of Weight-LossThis research examines brain activation changes associated with the successful weight loss in dieters and bariatric patients in both hungry and fed states.
- Sensory Perception and Brain InterpretationCommon sense organs are used to understand what is happening around through smell, touch, taste, vision and hearing. Data from sensory organs are used to respond accordingly.
- Brain-Computer Interfaces and Their ApplicationsThe paper overviews the technology behind brain-computer interfaces and their current applications: educational and training, entertainment and socializing, etc.
- Brain Malpractice Verdict for Brain SurgeryThe news clip chosen for the response is linked to a $20 million negligence verdict against Arkansas Hospital for the surgery performed on the wrong side of the brain of the boy.
- Adolescent Brain Development and Its PeculiaritiesThe prevailing opinion of many researchers has always been connected with the fact that the primary process of brain development is in the first years of life.
- Brain Tumors and Psychological DisordersSome tumors of the brain have been categorized as malignant. Such kind of a tumor is characterized by an abnormal growth of cells that lack evident boundaries.
- Eye and Brain: The Psychology of SeeingWhile color vision is taken for granted in everyday life, it, in fact, served a crucial role in the progress of the humankind at the dawn of its development.
- Language Acquisition and Brain Development in ChildrenThis paper overviews the recent academic literature to understand how contemporary scholars perceive the issues related to language acquisition and brain development.
- Canada’s International Competitiveness: Brain Drain ProblemBrain drain is an inevitable and serious problem (as seen by officials, employers, analysts, and so on) that will undermine Canada’s international competitiveness.
- Language and the Brain: Speech Mechanics DiscoveringThe ability of the human brain to correlate different aspects of language ability with specific locations in it can be defined as a localization view.
- Development: “Inside the Teenage Brain” VideoThis paper analyzes the “Inside the teenage brain” video that discusses adolescent’s brains, what is pruning, sleep patterns of adolescents, and other related issues.
- Brain Disorders’ Effects on Human HealthOrganic disorders are conditions brought about by damage to brain tissues. A psychological disorder refers to a behavioral condition resulting from a disability.
- Cognitive Neuroscience: Featured Brain FunctionsHemispheric specialization occurs due to the distinct neuroanatomical and neurochemical features of the two hemispheres, which result in differences in functions.
- Juvenile Justice and Adolescent Brain DevelopmentThe juvenile justice system is meant to help to transform juvenile delinquents into law-abiding and productive citizens who are playing a critical role in the economic development.
- Brain Injury and Social Service InterventionsThis paper examines the brain injury case and considers how the social system treats patient issues from cognitive, emotional, and neuropsychiatric perspectives.
- Psychology: Child’s Brain and Physical DevelopmentThis report reviews articles about conducted research devoted to the connection between the child’s brain and physical development.
- Atypical and Biopsychology: Brain and BehaviourThe ability of psychoactive drugs to alter consciousness is connected to their impact on the brain cells’ activity and on the work of neurotransmitters.
- Developmental Psychology: Full Brain MaturityFull brain maturity can be reached when a person is in the ’20s. Rapid achievement of the full capacity can be linked to a direct biological impact of the new environment.
- Teenage Brain and Thinking ProcessesThe processes in the human brain have a more significant impact on the way teenagers behave rather than their upbringing or personality traits.
- Brain Gain: The Underground World of Neuroenhancing DrugsIn “Brain Gain: The Underground World of Neuroenhancing Drugs” published in The New Yorker, Talbot describes the harsh reality of young people in academia who take off-label drugs to keep up with their hectic schedules.
👍 Good Brain Research Topics & Essay Examples
as little as 3 hours
- Brain’s Negative Bias and Its CausesThe brain’s proclivity to be biased toward negative information, objects, and people can be explained from evolutionary, scientific, and sociological perspectives.
- The Concept of Brain PlasticityBrain plasticity has been researched for many decades and various discoveries have led to the development of effective methods and strategies to treat numerous disorders
- Pronouncing a Brain-Dead Patient’s Death: Yusef Camp’s CaseAt the time of the situation, local legislation had no law to authorize death pronouncement based on brain criteria alone.
- Anorexia Nervosa as a Brain DisorderAnorexia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by an uncontrollable desire to be thin, low weight, food restrictions, and a fear of gaining pounds.
- Adolescent Brain Development and Legal CulpabilityDiscoveries in neuroscience confirm that the teen years are a period for transition. Juvenile offenders can be influenced by the immaturity in their brains for turning to crime.
- Human Brain. Alcohol Effects on Frontal Lobe ImpairmentIn this paper, various ways of influence of alcohol abuse on frontal lobe impairments are considered with special emphasis on direct frontal lobe impairments.
- Aspects of Development and Functioning of the BrainThe article describes the types of intelligence, factors affecting the cognitive abilities of the brain and aspects of its healthy development.
- Increasing Brain Performance and Its Influence on the Learning ProcessThe ability of the human brain to change structurally and functionally as a result of learning could be profitable as people can activate this or that part of their brain in a need.
- The Brain, Forebrain, Midbrain and Hindbrain DefinitionThe brain acts as a control center for all the vital activities of the body from controlling our emotions to managing our movements.
- Contextualization: Music and BrainThis research is carried out in order to explore on “creation of a device that can serve as a tool for communications using EEG waves structurally converted to aesthetically pleasant music.
- The Brain and Reading CorrelationsThe majority of human being doesn’t bring back much knowledge from memory about learning to talk. It merely appeared to come in a natural or normal manner.
🎓 Most Interesting Brain Research Titles
- Principle of the Brain and Awareness: Opinion of PhilosophersThe casual and irreducible character of the consciousness leads the philosopher to the idea that awareness is a biological phenomenon.
- How the Brain Learns to ReadThis paper seeks to give an in-depth analysis of the brain and how it controls the learning and reading process.
- Brain Damage Potential EffectsThis paper is focused on exploring the effects of injuries to the Amygdala, Hippocampus, Broca`s area, and Cranial Nerve VIII.
- Brain Development in Early AdulthoodAlthough many people believe that a human brain stops to develop after childhood, it continues to evolve throughout one’s lifespan.
- Brain Death, Consciousness, and Organ Transplantation ProblemThe articles reviewed in the paper touch upon the problem of dead/dying brain and the ethical question of organ transplantation from brain dead patients.
- Understanding Brain and Learning ConncetionsOne of the main functions of the brain is connected with the process of learning. This organ is responsible for acquiring different skills, for example, language learning.
- Consciousness and Your BrainModern technologies allow scientists to study the ongoing processes in a living brain, which makes a precise mapping of its regions and their functions possible.
- A Dead Brain Gets a New LifeThe usage and functioning of human brains after death is quite complex since it is connected to such phenomena as consciousness, memory, and the ethical side of conducting experiments.
- The Brain Tumor DescriptionA brain tumor is an incompletely studied disease, which, nevertheless, is dangerous for people. The tumor itself represents the formation of cancerous cells inside the brain.
- Sleep Stages, Brain Waves, and the Neural Mechanisms of SleepThe paper reviews information on sleep stages and neurons operating sleep inside the human body, and the relationship between brain waves and dream structure.
- Medical Ethics: Brain Dead and Its Technical AspectsBrain death creates a conflict between the traditional views of identity and autonomy since if a person has been declared brain dead then rights as a liberal individual are restricted.
- Mental and Behavioral Brain Disorders ComparisonThis paper seeks to compare mental disorders and behavioral brain disorders by highlighting various conditions under them.
- Memory and Awareness: Training One’s BrainThis paper considers that memorization is a natural phenomenon that one cannot prevent, but improve; and it is essential to understand which techniques work specifically for you.
- Media’s Effects on the Human BrainThis topic involves studying the effects of the continued use of digital technologies and social networks on the human brain.
- The Brain Is More Than a Bag of ChemicalsBiopsychologists study the connection between psychological and biological elements but also necessary comprehend synaptic transmission and neural conduction concepts.
- Comparison of Brain Disorders: Mental Disorders vs Behavioral DisordersThe articles contained in the annotated bibliography correspond to human mental disorders and behavioral disorders.
- Brain Games’ Effect on Brain FunctionsThis article presents the author’s reasoning about the positive impact of brain games on the cognitive functions of the brain.
- An Analysis of Erin Brockovich: Brain TumorsErin carries out the research with the purpose of helping the victims get justice. She is not happy with the prevalence of brain tumors that arise from the contamination of water.
- Brain Disease: Bipolar DisorderThe selected topic for this essay is bipolar disorder. This discussion gives a detailed analysis of this brain disease affecting a large number of people across the globe.
- Disease Processes. Traumatic Brain InjuryThis paper discusses disease processes associated with intracranial regulation disturbances in traumatic brain injury.
- Brain Music System: Standardized Brain Music TherapyChanges of normal sound in tone, note, time durations, etc. create the melody. Each brain state is represented by brain waves named Gamma, Beta, Alpha, Theta, and Delta.
- Adapting Brain Qualities to LearningThe human brain consists of neurons, which are cells that transmit information throughout the body. Plasticity is the ability of an object to take any shape or form.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Literature ReviewTraumatic brain injury (TBI) remains a complicated insult that has diverse ranges of signs and restrictive conditions. TBI effects can be devastating to the patient and relatives.
- “Better Brain Health, DW Documentary”The primary reason people have limited access to healthy foods is the fact that humans’ food choice is influenced by business models that promote unhealthy products.
- Effective Teaching Methods to Use with a Brain-Injured IndividualThe purpose of this article is to review several methods used by physicians to educate patients with traumatic brain injury.
- Basic Neural Units of the BrainNeurotransmitters are specialized cells that function to transfer information from one nerve, gland, or muscle cell to another.
- Cognitive Psychology: Processes of the BrainThis essay concentrates on how the information travels in the three components and on how the brain process the information. It discusses the prototype theory of categorization.
- Good Night’s Sleep for Brain Function and Waste DisposalThe paper concerns the connection between sleep, the brain, and waste disposal. The body’s biological system processes create the problem of waste disposal.
- Brain Stimulation in Neurophysiological TreatmentThe survey analyzes utilising electroencephalography as a research apparatus and physiological biomarker to distinguish neurophysiological disorders.
- Toxoplasma Gondii Tropism Toward Rats Brain RegionsToxoplasma gondii is capable of influencing the phenotype by altering it and gradually producing a new one that exists outside of the parasite’s soma.
💡 Simple Brain Essay Ideas
you can get a custom-written
according to your instructions
- Sleep Deprivation and Its Effects on the Brain and Body
- Brain and Central Nervous System Cancers
- Social Media and Its Effects on the Developing Brain
- Brain and Activities Cerebral Cortex
- Music and Its Effect on the Brain in Various Situations
- Left Brain vs. Right Brain and Their Effect on Learning
- Potential Treatments for Memory Loss Resulting From Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Development, Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation
- Schizophrenia and Its Effects on the Human Brain
- Physical Therapy and Acquired Brain Injury Patients
- Brain Bugs: The Glorious Imperfections of Our Brains
- Free Will and the Human Brain and Our Emotions
- Brain Cancer Increased Intracranial Pressure
- Social Deprivation Hurts Child Brain Development
- Brain and Spinal Cord Is the Centre of the Whole Body
- Factors Influencing Cerebral Plasticity in the Normal and Injured Brain
- Brain Development and the Attention Spectrum
- Mindfulness and the Aging Brain: A Proposed Paradigm Shift
- Brain Disorders, Neuropathic Deficits, and Dysfunction
- Game-Based Cognitive Training for the Aging Brain
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Delayed Alteration of Memory Processing
- Brain and the Long and Short Term Effects of Using Cocaine
❓ Research Questions About the Brain
- Is There a Correlation Between Brain Dysfunction and Criminal Behavior?
- Do Video Games Affect the Brain?
- How Is the Brain Affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Can Ketones Help Rescue Brain Fuel Supply in Later Life?
- Why Shouldn’t Non-invasive Brain Stimulation Be Used in Military and Security Services?
- Does Child Sexual Abuse Impact the Developing Brain?
- What Are the Complications That Come With a Brain Injury?
- How Is an Autistic Brain Different From a Normal Brain?
- Does Learning Change the Structure of the Brain?
- Can Optogenetic Tools Determine the Importance of Temporal Codes to Sensory Information Processing in the Brain?
- Does Aerobic Exercise Influence Intrinsic Brain Activity?
- Should Defendants With Traumatic Brain Injuries Be Held Accountable for Their Actions?
- How Does Chocolate Affect the Brain?
- What Does the Study of Brain Injury and Disease Tell Us About Normal Brain Functioning?
- Can You Really Train Your Brain?
- Does Our Brain Use the Same Policy for Interacting With People and Manipulating Different Objects?
- What Do Traumatic Brain Injury Patients Go Through and How They Can Be Helped in Overcoming It?
- Does Consciousness Exist Outside the Brain?
- How Can Development and Plasticity Contribute to Understanding Evolution of the Human Brain?
- What Does the Brain of Children With Developmental Dyslexia Tell Us About Reading Improvement?
- How Does Depression Affect the Way Your Brain Functions?
- Does the Brain Know Who Is at the Origin of What in an Imitative Interaction?
- Why Does Physical Activity Promote Experience-Induced Brain Plasticity?
- At What Age Is the Brain 100% Developed?
- Does the Human Brain Make Us Unique?