specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Home
- Watching Movies in Cinemas and at HomeSome people love watching movies in groups and choose theaters while others like watching them alone and prefer watching the material at home.
- Registered Nurse in the Nursing Home ActThis paper discusses the “Put a Registered Nurse in the Nursing Home Act”. It is currently going through the legislative process in the Congress and it should soon become law.
- Watching a Movie at Home and in TheatresThere are several differences between watching a movie at home and in a theater. The choice is based on personal tastes and preferences.
- “Long Walk Home” a Book by David LaskinThe Long Way Home outlines the effect of immigration on American culture while focusing on the circumstances that pushed the majority of the immigrants to serve in the Armed forces during the WWI.
- St. Patrick’s Nursing Home: the Recruitment of PeopleIt is important to consider some factors when making plans for the recruitment of people to work at St. Patrick’s Nursing Home in order achieve the good results.
- Home Depot Company’s International StrategiesThis essay focuses on the international expansion and marketing strategies for Home Depot, which is one of the companies with a strong international presence.
- Essay on Soldier’s Home: Analysis of the CharactersSoldier’s Home ? by Ernest Hemingway is a short story published in 1925. This essay analyzes the main character of the story ⭐ called Harold Krebs.
- Coca-Cola’s and Samsung ‘s Home and Host MarketingHome and host markets require different strategies depending on the nature of consumers present in the respective markets.
- Home Robotics in the Modern WorldHome robotics has gained massive popularity in the recent past and there has been an argument that its massive development and adoption may be witnessed over the coming decade.
- Nurse-Led Practice in Patient-Centered Medical HomeThe article aimed at addressing the following research question: What is the perception of the introduction of the PCMH model among nurse-led practices staff?
- The Emotional Meaning of Home in LiteratureHome has an emotional connection to each one of us. For example, Silas the dying old servant in Robert Frost’s “Death of a Hired Man” sees the home as the fortress.
- Nursing Home Innovative Care Model in the USThe Nursing Home Innovative Care Model is a proposed solution to the problems occurring in American nursing homes due to the lack of necessary nursing workforce.
- Home Depot Company’s Leadership and Culture ChangeThe financial level of Home Depot Company was decreasing every new day, and they needed to come up with far-reaching changes to save the situation.
- Home Depot Company: Customer Service Information SystemsThe contemporary business world values the incorporation of information systems. This paper provides the background of Home Depot and information systems integrated into the company.
- Empathy Care Home Health Center’s Nursing ShortageNurse understaffing in the Empathy Care Home Health Center is just as important as in hospitals and medical centers.
- Home Falls Prevention, Visits and EducationHome falls are one of the most complex health care issues, and researchers have looked into the most efficient ways of reducing home falls.
- Telenursing vs. Home Visits in Post-Acute CareThis paper investigates whether web-based and telephone-based communication channels would be an effective substitute for nursing visits in post-acute transitional patient care.
- Temporal Arteritis in Nursing Home PatientsJudging from my personal experience in the field of medicine, elderly patients who have left without the help of their loved ones need as much help as possible.
- Infinite Home Health ServiceThe analysis of the healthcare industry in the United States will be developed relying on the recent achievements of Infinite Home Health, one of the healthcare services.
- Home-Style Cookies Baking Company’s Efficiency IssuesThe case study investigates Yamasaki Baking as a reference model in order to improve and strengthen the Home-Style Cookies baking company.
👍 Good Home Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Online Care vs. Home Visits for Older PatientsThe study focused on researching the effectiveness of telephone-based and online care versus nursing home visits in the population of post-acute care patients.
- Home Modification and Preventive Home VisitsThe home visit programs are aimed at enhancing the provision of home fall prevention education to the victims and their relatives or caregivers.
- Fall Prevention Program in Home HealthThe purpose of the review is to study the state of the art research related to fall prevention in the elderly population receiving home health care.
- Creative Freelancer: Organizing Workplace at HomeWorking in your own space, you have more freedom to decorate your workplace in a way you weren’t allowed to do at the office.
- Creative at Work: Organizing Workplace at HomeWorking at home is the usual model for freelancers – an arrangement that saves money for the employer, energy for commuting, and stress for the worker.
- Creative Writing While Working at HomeNo matter how interesting the projects might be on which a freelancer works, isolation, and colorless routine remain consistent work attributes at home.
- “Soldier’s Home and Out of Season” by Ernest HemingwayThe themes of alienation frequently occur in the stories by Hemingway. Soldier’s Home and Out of Season are among the brightest examples of stories revealing the themes of loneliness.
- Stress After Leaving Home in StudentsMost people perceive stress as a negative emotional state, whereas some consider it to be something that happens to us when we are anxious.
- Starbucks as a Place Away from Home and WorkStarbucks aimed to establish a third place which according to Schultz (Starbucks’s C.E.O) is “a place away from home and work.”
- Talent Management at Home Depot CompanyThe leadership at Home Depot uses organizational talent to gain a competitive advantage over its competitors by using programs within the Home Depot organization.
- “St. Lucy’s Home for Girls Raised by Wolves” by RussellThe paper aims to understand the prevalence of reality and fantasy in the narrative structure of the stories “St. Lucy’s Home for Girls Raised by Wolves” by Karen Russell.
- Motivating Adolescents at Home and SchoolThe motivation of adolescents has to be properly organized, and the first step is the assessment of the reasons why many teenagers are unmotivated today.
- American Urban Planning in “Home from Nowhere” by KunstlerIn his book “Home from Nowhere: Remaking Our Everyday World for the Twenty-first Century,” James Howard Kunstler outlined an issue with American urban planning.
- What Is ‘Home’?In this paper, a summary of scholar’s approaches to defining ‘home’ will be presented in order to come to a conclusion regarding a personal idea of how the concept should be viewed.
- The Idea of Home as a Special PlaceThe present paper offers a response to the article by relating the idea of home to personal experience and critically evaluating the text.
- “The Eichler Home: Intention and Experience in Postwar Suburbia” by Adams“The Eichler Home: Intention and Experience in Postwar Suburbia” compares the architecture’s vision of Eichler houses’ functioning and the actual use of such a house.
- Restraint Use in Home Care: Nursing PerspectiveThe article by Scheepmans et al. (2013) is titled “Restraint use in home care: A qualitative study from a nursing perspective”, and it is an appropriate description of this work.
- Examining the Relationship Between Therapeutic Self-Care and Adverse Events for Home Care Clients in Ontario, CanadaSelf-care is one of the fundamental aspects of the nursing theory, as it ensures that patients will be able to manage their health conditions.
- Home-Based Healthcare Policy and Clinical PracticeThe analysis of home-based healthcare service can help to consider this approach in detail and identify potential gaps with the goal of eliminating and avoiding them.
- Transformational Leadership in a Home CareThe project aims at the development of transformational leadership skills in nursing leaders and raising awareness about the effects this leadership style has on organizations.
- Primary and Team-Based Care Models in Nursing HomeNursing care models are frameworks that are used to represent various concepts of care delivery. Primary care and team-based care are traditional nursing care models.
- Fall Prevention Program for the Elderly in a Nursing HomeThis proposal seeks to present a detailed description and plan for an effective fall prevention program at Zephyr Haven Nursing Home in South Florida.
- Home Visit to a Patient with Congestive Heart FailureThis case study is a home visit to an 82-year-old female patient, who lives alone and was recently discharged from the hospital for exacerbation of her congestive heart failure.
- A Care Home’s Business Analysis and PlanningThe essay describes the plan that seeks to help the care homes by providing healthcare services needed by the vulnerable residents.
- Patient Falls and Teaching Program in Nursing Home: SWOT AnalysisStaff training is an essential part of the responsibilities that are assigned to advanced practice nurses since it provides the opportunity to educate nurses and improve care services.
- Home Depot Inc.’s Customer ServicesHome Depot is seen as the world’s largest home improvement retailer which has many branches in China and France and two leading French retailers.