specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Song
- The Song “Drifting” by Andy McKeeThe song, Drifting, speaks of a life full of ease, joy and happiness; a life that has no worries is calm and peaceful with little to trouble a person’s mind with
- Politics in “The National” Band’s SongsDespite not being an explicitly political band, the New York-based indie/post-punk/alternative rock band The National frequently refers to the political issues.
- Madonna and Feminism in Her Songs and Everyday LifeMadonna’s artifacts were selected from a personal curiosity in the way she exposes the evolution of gender-specific roles, stances, and stereotypes with time.
- Bob Marley’s “Running Away” Song Performed by Monty AlexanderThe paper analyzes how jazz pianist Monty Alexander plays the Bob Marley song called “Running Away” in Paris in 2009.
- Music Listening: “Firestone” Song by KygoThe composition “Firestone” is performed by Kygo, who is its composer, featuring Conrad Sewell released in December 2014. The song belongs to the genre of tropical house.
- Music Listening: “Say a Little Prayer“ Song by Bacharach & David“I Say a Little Prayer” is written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David. The genre of the song is pop, but it can be called soul too. The song is about a woman praying for her husband.
- Enya’s “Orinoco Flow” Song AnalysisEnya is the anglicized version of the name Eithne N Bhraonin, the artist who recorded Orinoco Flow. Technically the song is considered to be “New Age.”
- Cathy Song’s “The Youngest Daughter”The paper analyzes the poem “The Youngest Daughter” and argues that Cathy Song and her mother are devoted to one another and involved in the same daily rituals of care and support.
- America’s Social Problems Through the Song “Cookie Jar” by J. JohnsonThe song Cookie Jar is a song written by Jack Johnson song talks about the blame game that is going on and in American society.
- Textural Analysis of Kanye West’s Song “Heartless”The song by Kanye West Heartless is a direct demonstration of a man’s love toward a woman in terms of everything they “have been through”.
- Song Lyrics: “Animals Versus the Flea” by DonnePoems of John Donne The Flea and Nickelback’s Animals would unveil the contrast between the seventeenth-century poetry about sex and seduction to the twenty-first-century one.
- Green Day’s “Boulevard of Broken Dreams”: Review the SongThe “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” is a representation of doubts and fears while also the encouragement to be open to failure, as there is always an opportunity to get up.
- Poetry and Songs as a Way to Express EmotionsThe themes of love and transience of life in Marvel’s poem and that of seduction in Donne’s “The Flea” are transformed into those of passion.
- Music Listening Journal Blog: Song Review“Life So Right” is a song written and performed by a talented woman from Holland Mariska Baars. “Leave me Alone” is a popular song of the 1980s, composed and performed by a rock band “New Order”.
- The Song “Somewhere Only We Know”: Comparative Analysis of Two VersionsAlthough both versions of “Somewhere Only We Know” are remarkable pieces of music, Lily Allen’s cover outshines the original due to its instrumentation and creative interpretation.
- The Song “Friend, Please” by Twenty One PilotsThe song named “Friend, Please” by Twenty One Pilots is a piece of art that is aimed to affect its listeners. It is assistance for people who are lost in their thoughts.
- The Strain Theory in the Mobb Deep’s Song “Survival of the Fittest”Robert Merton’s Strain Theory is a sociological and criminological theory that states that social structures may force people to commit a crime.
- “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” by Thomas Sterns EliotThe poem The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by Thomas Sterns Eliot is full of imagery that is used by the writer to create a specific atmosphere and affect a reader.
- Textual Analysis of the Song “Police” by Suprême NtmThe purpose of this paper is to analyze the song “Police” written and performed by a French hip-hop band Suprême NTM. It is dedicated to the problem of police brutality, racism.
- Lack of Scientific Understanding and Ian Curtis’ Song TransmissionThe singer tries to tell the people that by ignoring and dismissing even basic scientific understanding they are simply heading towards technological stagnation.
- Analyzing Lyrics of “Yellow” Song by ColdplayAlthough very simple and straightforward, the essay offers to take a deeper look into the lyrics of the song “Yellow” by Coldplay.
- Inti Illimani’s “El Aparecido” and Mapfumo’s “Nyarai” SongsInti Illimani’s “El Aparecido” & Mapfumo’s “Nyarai” songs are examples of how the citizens of South America and Zimbabwe demonstrate their response to political and social changes.
- Jack Turner, the Song of the White Pelican“The Song of the White Pelican” encompasses one of the essays making up “The abstract Wild” by Jack Turner, which is aimed at advocating for radical environmentalism.
- Analysis of Songs’ Main TopicsThe paper analyses songs “La Rage”, “Le Front de la haine” by Keny Arkana, “Lettre à la République” and “Racailles” by Kery James.
- “Song of the Humming Bird” by Graciela Limon ReviewThis essay will review the book of Graciela Limon’s Song of the Hummingbird, which describes the story of the Aztecs’ fall told from the perspective of a Huitzitzilin.
- Franz Schubert’s “The Lovely Maid of the Mil” SongThe song cycle originally called “Die schöne Müllerin,” which is translated as “The lovely maid of the mil,” is written by German composer Franz Schubert.
- Perceptions, Biases, and Misheard Song LyricsA mishearing of song lyrics is one fun aspect of perception. Scientists associate such deviations with humans’ attitudes and ways of thinking, forming a unique perceptual set.
- James Brown’s Song “Say It Loud” and Its Impact“Say It Loud” had a noticeable impact on African Americans because they stopped being ashamed of being called “black” and began to value their natural beauty.
- Messages in Bob Dylan’s Songs and PerformancesThe song The Times Are A-Changin’ is one of the hits that brought Bob Dylan to the spotlight as it was considered a protest song that supported the Civil Rights Movement.
- Irony in “Ironic” Song by Alanis MorissetteThe current paper discusses that Alanis Morissette uses situational irony throughout the lyrics of her song “Ironic.”
🎓 Most Interesting Song Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Interpersonal Relationship and Song
- The Contrast Between Sorrow and Song in Sestina, a Poem by Elizabeth Bishop
- Love Song and September by Ted Hughes
- John Lennon’s Song Imagine
- Passionate Shepherd Love Speaker Song
- The Beatles Song Blackbird and the Frankenstein Creature
- Shostakovich Composed the Oratorio Song of the Forests
- Leonard Cohen’s Work and His Song Hallelujah
- The Innkeeper’s Song Characters
- Baroque and Classical and the Modern Song
- Romeo and Juliet Conflict Change Song
- Imagery and Symbolism Buried Deep Within “The Love Song”
- The Army Air Corps Song
- Rodgers and Hammerstein Song “Oklahoma”
- Social Anxiety and Ruminating in the Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
- Lewis Grassic Gibbon’s “Sunset Song”
- Song Analysis for “Home” From Beauty and the Beast
- Miles Davis Jazz Song First
- Love Song, With Two Goldfish by Grace Chua
- The Arrow and the Song by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Literary Analysis: The Last Song
- Nettles, Praise Song for My Mother
- Percy Shelley’s Experiences With the Skylark’s Song
- Macon and the White Man in Song of Solomon
- Plains Song, for Female Voices Characters
- Symbolic Themes and Subtle Analogies in Gospel Song by Dorothy Allison
- Mad Girl’s Love Song by Sylvia Plath
- Goat Song Further Critical Evaluation of the Work
- The Ideal Desert Island Song
- Marguerite Duras’ “India Song”
💡 Simple Song Essay Ideas
- The Grief and Pain of the Crying Earth in Earth Song, a Song by Michael Jackson
- Lauryn Hill’s Song ‘Mystery of Iniquity’
- The Culture of Greek Songs With Reference to the Odyssey
- Sustaining the Song: Public School Music Programs
- The Facts Behind the Song White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane
- Sonification and the Concept of Song and Lyrics
- Song Translation Methodology and Analysis
- John Pepper Clark Song of a Goat
- Caged Bird and Song to the Men of England
- Canterbury Tales and the Song of Roland
- Song Analysis: For You by Staind
- Native American Folk Song: Follow the Drinking Gourd
- Song Beyond the Nation: Translation, Transnationalism, and Performance
- The Cradle Song Summary
- The Crusades the Song of Roland
- Hit Song About Sept. 11 Truly Misses the Mark
- The Cap and Bells and Love Song
- The Hollow Men and the Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
- Bass and Drums Great Combo Song
- The Content Within William Cullen Bryant ‘S Song of Myself
- Praise Song for the Day Interpretation
- Symbolism Through Color Usage in Song of Solomon
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Song Review
- Kendrick Lamar’s Positive Influence Through His Song “Swimming Pools”
- The Hungarian Suicide Song Analysis
- Purposely Ungrammatical Love Song by Dorothy Parker
- Song Analysis How Come How Long?
- The Positive and Negative Effects of Song Lyrics on Teenagers
- Art Song and Opera
- The “Kookaburras” Song Summary