- Career choice- What entails choosing a certain profession or career.
- Factors affecting Career choices- Possible issues of concern that hinder career choice.
- The beautician profession- What this profession entails, how it is viewed, and the current trend(Benac, 2010, p.1).
International differences of the beautician profession
- The high demand for beautician services as well as qualified and experienced beauticians(McCartney, 2011, p.1).
- International differences-licenses (Zeske, 2010, p.1)
- Perception in society.
Effect of the economic crisis on this profession
- The current economic crisis facing the globe will have an effect on this profession just like the others.
- It could lead to:
- Decreased demand;
- Poor remuneration;
- The high cost of materials.
- The beautician profession is affected by the different standards set by different nations thus hindering mobility.
- The economic crisis on the other hand poses a great threat to the growth and sustainability of this profession (Amber, 2009, p.1).
Amber, H. (2009). Global Economic Crisis. Web.
Benac, J. (2010). Cosmetologist duties. Web.
Krueger, A. (2008). Does the Financial Crisis Threaten Your Job? Web.
McCartney, N. (2011). Beauticians- Trained Professionals Can Make a Huge Difference to Quality of Services Rendered. Web.
Zeske, M. (2010). Cosmetology Licence Information. Web.