specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Ancient Civilizations
- Comparison: Mesopotamia and Ancient Egyptian CultureThe two civilizations were always ahead in terms of inventions, something that made them different from the rest of cultures at the time.
- Religious Beliefs in Egypt and MesopotamiaPolytheism was the most outstanding feature of the ancient religious belief system among the Egyptians. Several deities or gods interacted with Egyptians.
- “Enter the Babylon System: Unpacking Gun Culture from Samuel Colt to 50-Cent” a Book by Rodrigo BascunanThe authors in this book are bended on informing the society on who exactly should be blamed for the escalating gun violence.
- Women in Ancient Greek SocietyEvery discovery or literary work, or sculpture produced in ancient Greece is a work of men’s hands and minds.
- The Persian War and Athenian Progress: Ancient HistoryThis paper will analyze the Athenian progress of attaining democracy and economic variations that resulted after the Persian war.
- Women in Ancient GreeceIn ancient Greece, women performed three main functions – childbearing, fabric weaving, and managing household.
- The History of Indus Valley CivilizationIndus Valley civilization was once considered a subsidiary of the Mesopotamian culture; nevertheless, archeological findings proved this conviction a fallacy.
- The Ancient Egyptians Social LivesThe two books focus on the social lives of the ancient Egyptians. This paper evaluates the two books from different perspectives.
- Nature of Reality from Ancient Greek Philosophers ViewsThe paper studies ancient philosophers’ views on nature of reality. It compares ideas of Heraclitus, Empedocles, Anaximander, Protagoras, Pythagoras, Anaxagoras, Plato, Aristotle.
- Ancient Greek Sculpture: Periods and CharacteristicsThis paper presents descriptions of archaic, classical, and Hellenistic periods of ancient Greek sculpture with their notable characteristics, examples, and analysis.
- Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Greek’s ComparisonThe main religious and cultural ideas portrayed by the figures outline a series of differences that represent the history of both nations in the artistic fields.
- Ancient Greek Marble Column from ArtemesiumThe marble column from the Temple of Artemis at Sardis showcases the most recognizable elements of ancient Greece’s architectural forms.
- Philosophy of Education in Ancient GreeceHow to educate the young most efficiently has been one of the central philosophical issues since the Ancient Greek period.
- The Ancient Greece Architecture GalleryThe Ancient Greece Architecture Gallery, which is located at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, presents a piece of art that expressed the main features of Ancient Greek Culture.
- Code of Hammurabi and Justice in BabylonCode of Hammurabi is one of the oldest sets of laws used in the Ancient Babylon. It is believed that Hammurabi created and enacted it.
- The Legacy of Ancient Civilizations PhilosophyIdeas that are outlined in the ancient texts contain an actual information, a unique philosophy that should be taken into consideration and discussed.
- Science and Technology in Ancient CivilizationsThis paper is a consummate discourse on the role of the scientific and technological advancements in the development of the ancient civilizations.
- Ancient Egypt: Head of Colossal Statue of Ramesses IIThe head of the Colossal Statue of Ramses II is a bust of Pharaoh Ramses II, one of the most successful kings of the ancient Egyptians.
- Hubris in Ancient Greek TragediesOne of the plays representing hubris is Hippolytus, an ancient Greek tragedy written by Euripides and first performed in Athens.
- Magic in Ancient Greece and RomeThis paper presents an examination of magic in antiquity specifically in the Greco-Roman era. The paper focuses on this specific era because it represents strong magical elements.
- Ancient Egypt: Its Culture and HistoryEgypt is one of the countries that had a long and remarkable history. This country had an immense influence on the development of western civilization.
- Nature of Reality in Ancient Greek PhilosophiesHeraclitus believes that reality could be equated with fire. Empedocles holds that true reality is constant. Protagoras believes that man is the measure of everything.
👍 Good Ancient Civilizations Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Ancient Maya Civilization: History and CultureThe collapse of the Late Classic Mayan kingdoms is attributed to many factors. But it is wrong to blame the invasion of the Europeans as the major reason for the downfall of the said kingdoms.
- Ancient Greek Tragedies: Agamemnon, Antigone and BacchaeThis paper discusses three ancient greek tragedies: the Agamemnon, Antigone and the Bacchae. All three plays have themes that reflect some of the problems we are facing in the world today.
- The Art of the Ancient Mesopotamia and AegeanThe art of the ancient Aegean is harmonious, exuberant, and non-threatening, while the art of Mesopotamia often contains more elements that can be seen as fearsome, militant, or political in nature.
- Islamic Empire and Ancient Greek PhilosophyMuslims collected works of such philosophers like Aristotle and Plato and translated them to make them understandable for the people of the empire.
- Ancient Greek Tradition and Influence on Modern ArtAncient Greeks can be regarded as one of the groups which have made the most significant contributions to the development of different types of art.
- Ancient Greece in the Modern US: Digital Field TripOne of the most recognizable and evident examples of Ancient Greek influence on the modern cultural patterns is the Capitol building in Washington D.C.
- Humanities from Ancient GreeceAncient Greece started with city-states’ formation, which was the critical political difference between it and other civilizations in the Ancient World.
- Ancient Greek Philosophers’ Impact on Modern ThoughtIn this paper, several examples of Ancient Greek philosopher’s contributions to modernity will be presented including the achievement of Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle.
- The Impact of Ancient Greek Philosophy on Modern Day ThoughtA thorough study of modern thought shows that ancient Greek philosophy played a key role in its development, both with regard to people’s lifestyles and the advancement of specific disciplines.
- The Theme of Love in Ancient Egyptian PoetryDifferent cultures and eras have their own perceptions of love that they eloquently communicated through various creations of literature, including poetry, epos, and philosophical pieces.
- Homicide Perception in Ancient Greece and RomeThe essay considers how citizens of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome perceived homicide and the death penalty from civil, domestic, and political perspectives.
- Ancient Greece at the Met: Marble Column From the Temple of Artemis at SardisGreek culture is considered to be one of the most influential cultures in the history of humanity. Its impact is particularly evident in architecture.
- Ancient Greece at the Met: Bronze Man and CentaurThe culture of Ancient Egypt represents one of the earliest attempts at identifying a man’s place in the grand scheme of the universe and compartmentalizing the phenomena and objects comprising the environment.
- The History of Mummification in Ancient EgyptMummification is one of the most unusual rituals associated with the afterlife. There are many unique activities related to it that can attract people’s attention and spark the desire to investigate the issue.
- Women Roles During Wartime in Ancient Greece and RomeThe very unusual rights that women from Sparta possesses occurred following the reason that women were expected to complete tasks that were especially valuable to men.
- Ancient Greek Colonization and TradeOne of the characteristics of the history of many ancient nations is the colonization, i.n. the establishment of new settlements in foreign lands.
- Ancient Maya Civilization’s Authority and ControlAncient Maya civilization takes an important place among Central American topics. The secrets of the Maya epoch cover the aspect of their control system and Maya elite order.
- Ancient Civilizations: Athenian Democracy vs Australian DemocracyAthens was one of the very first known democracies. It comprises of the central city-state of Athens and the surrounding territory of Attica.
- Relationship Between Ancient Greek and Roman ArchitectureIt is difficult to define the relationships between ancient Greek and Roman cultures. Analysis help to define that in architecture both of them have similarities and differences.
- “The Gilded Six-Bits” by Hurston and “Babylon Revisited” by FitzgeraldIn fact, these two stories are very similar and one can draw parallels between what happened in Joe and Missy’s life and what problems Charley confronted in his.
- Civilization in Mesopotamia During the Bronze AgeThe Bronze Age refers to a period in history, during which many cultural development occurred. It is noted as the era during which bronze and copper were used extensively to make weapons and other important tools.
- Eruption at Thera and Minoan Civilization’s DownfallThere can be an assumption about the fact that the volcanic event could have weakened the Minoans on Crete for assault, but this cannot be confirmed today.
🎓 Most Interesting Ancient Civilizations Research Titles
- The Ancient Sumerian History and LegacyThis research paper discusses some of the legacies of Civilization among the Sumerian people highlighting how civilization has enriched modern society.
- Hammurabi: The King of Babylonia.Hammurabi brought together the largest society to date for his time. A series of important military conquests that gave control over many territories, groups of people,important natural resources.
- Agriculture the Backbone of Ancient Egypt’s EconomyIn pre-industrial societies, agriculture was the backbone of most economies. This is true in ancient times and very much evident in ancient Egypt.
- Ancient Greece: Athenian AcomplishmentsAncient Greece is considered to be the phenomenon of the development of human civilization. The association that arouses when hearing the word combination “Ancient Greece” is “genius”.
- Babylon: Ancient Mesopotamian CivilizationBabylon’s science was very advanced during King Nebuchadnezzar’s time. They already had astronomers amongst themselves.
- Women in the Ancient Maya CivilizationAccording to the book ‘Ancient Maya women’ by Traci Arden that the civilization put much tension on women’s social representation.
- The History of Ancient Mesopotamia and EgyptThe two ancient kingdoms, Mesopotamia and Egypt, shared many traits as much as differences. The culture includes; festivals, music, games, family life, burials, and religion.
- Ancient Sexuality: Women and the Ancient Greek SymposiumGreek Women played a very minor role in the affairs of Greek Society. The sexual province of women was under threat of usurpation by men in reference to the wide record of homosexuality.
- Development of the Figure in Ancient Greek ArtThe characteristics and ideals of art that were developed in Ancient Greece continue to play a major part in modern art.
- Effect of Flooding on Cultures in Egypt and MesopotamiaThe effects of Tigris and Euphrates river largely impacted on the Mesopotamian culture more so with regard to its frequent and destructive floods.
- Natural Resources in Ancient EgyptThis paper will describe Ancient Egypt’s available resources that allowed the population to become one of the most prosperous states in terms of harvest and cattle.
- Mesopotamia: From Sumer to BabylonThis paper will provide an overview of the civilization’s development from the Sumerian Empire to the Kingdom of Babylon.
- Ancient Greek and Roman GovernmentsThe author states that Ancient Greek and Roman governments differed organizationally but were similar in many other aspects.
- Ancient Rome Civilization AccomplishmentsThe accomplishments of ancient Roman civilization are exceptionally remarkable deserving much attention and praise.
- The Ancient Greek Philosophers: The Heritage in ModernityThe ancient philosophy has elaborated almost all basic principles that can be found in the philosophy of modernity.
- Averting Evil, Confirming Power: Babylonian Panel With Striding LionThe striding lion depicted on the Neo-Babylonian glazed brick panel from the 6th century BCE served the dual purpose of warding off perceived evils and confirming royal power.
- Comparison of Ancient Greece and Ancient RomeThe paper aims at comparing and contrasting ancient Greece and ancient Rome in terms of the principles of government, art, economy, and religion.
- Multiplication Methods: Traditional, Ancient Egyptian, and Method of the CupsThe traditional or long multiplication method is one of the most famous and widely accepted in the world. This method goes back to medieval Italian mathematics.
- Creation Myths of Ancient Greeks and EgyptiansThe paper aims to compare the creation myths of ancient Greeks and Egyptians as researchers have thoroughly studied both mythic traditions.
- Montesquieu’s Persian Letters as Orientalist Texts“The Persian Letters” is a collection of messages written by Montesquieu to criticize and explain various aspects of life in the 18th century.
- World History: Women in Ancient GreeceAncient Greece is one of the most well-known civilizations in human history. It is famous for its social and political development.