specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Conflict Management
- Conflict Management and Leadership SkillsA conflict is a disagreement between two parties of different levels. This essay explores methods of conflict resolution and leadership skills that can be applied in business.
- Walt Disney Company Conflicts ManagementOne of the sources of disputes at Disney entails the different values held by the various stakeholders. Conflict occurs when people fail to understand each other.
- Democratic Communities and Third-Party Conflict Management“Democratic communities and third-party conflict management” notes that domestic political structures of states-neighbors influence the politics of disputants.
- Executing Change in Healthcare: Conflict Management StrategiesEffective change management should evaluate the role of conflicts in change implementation properly. Effective conflict management strategies are essential to ensure a change implementation.
- The Role of Conflict Management PlanGiven the possibility of undesirable influences of conflict on teamwork, it is worthwhile for organizational heads to adopt strategies for the management of conflict.
- General Hospital’s Case of Conflict ManagementThe paper studies the case of General Hospital, its conflict management styles and strategies of cost reductions negotiations needed to stay competitive.
- Conflict Management in Nursing PracticeThis paper explores the nature of conflict in the context of patient care, its four stages, and suggests the best strategy for resolving the conflict.
- Conflict Management Plan for a Regional Medical CenterFrequently, a conflict in health care is associated with the violation of the existing rules, practices or regulations, and emotional imbalance.
- Time and Conflict Management in NursingThe manifestation of leadership qualities is a feature that management often encourages any team. Nursing, in this case, is not an exception.
- Ugli Orange Case and Filley’s Conflict Management TheoryThe following paper analyzes the Ugli Orange case, identifies and applies to it an appropriate conflict management theory, and offers an optimal resolution.
- Quality Improvement and Conflict Management in HealthcareThis paper discusses issues such as quality improvement and patient safety in Medicare, including the list of “never events,” and conflict management in healthcare.
- Conflict Management in Healthcare FacilitiesHeads of different health faculties must effectively resolve the issues of conflict in their areas as health care leaders are not immune.
- Healthcare Facilities Conflict Management PlanThe hospital can be a very stressful environment for both the doctors and the patients. High levels of stress generate conflicts.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center’s Conflict Management PlanThe conflicting parties should provide their arguments, and the final decision should be made by the received information to achieve the collective goal.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center: Conflict ManagementThe KRMC management should ensure that the staff do not resort to the discrediting tactics towards each other but rather express their constructive opinions and suggestions.
- Conflict Management Plan in Health CareEffective change management should not underestimate the role of communication in the change process. It is critical to examine both the positive and negative aspects of stakeholders’ relations.
- Riverbend City Case: Conflict ManagementThe given case presents an intercultural conflict between Felicity Pearson from the Riverbend City Civil Liberties Union and Police Chaplain Lee Khang.
- Conflict Management StrategiesIt is not an easy task to ensure appropriate fair discussions of contentious issues in a workgroup and everyday life. This work describes strategies to manage conflicts.
- Truth in Conflicts ManagementTruth is always the highest priority when managing conflicts. It may seem difficult to remain open and sincere, but it is essential to understand that nothing can be concealed for a long time.
- Group Decision-Making and Conflict ManagementThe focus on permanent enhancement and attention to employees’ thoughts are the key characteristics of effective group conflict management along with decision-making.
👍 Good Conflict Management Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Teamwork and Conflict Management in NursingA nursing leader should accept that conflicts are a natural part of building team cohesion. A good understanding of key factors may help to develop a conflict resolution strategy.
- Conflict Management in the Healthcare SectorThis paper will examine the extent to which my capacity to deal with disagreements can ruin or facilitate effective leadership in the healthcare sector.
- Organizational Communication and Conflict Management in the HealthcareThis study demonstrates my ability to handle conflicts in a manner that enhances or interferes with effective leadership in the healthcare setting.
- Managing Conflict Discussion: Personal ExperienceConflicts happen all the time between friends, members of the family, colleagues, or even strangers.
- Conflict Management and Team BuildingCommunication is one of the most crucial elements in stable and healthy relationships. It can also affect conflicts positively, as it can help people to identify the causes of disagreements.
- Workplace Conflict Management Strategies and ExamplesIn this paper, three useful strategies aimed at coping with and managing conflict in the workplace will be presented with examples of their application.
- Group Dynamics, Managing Conflict, and Managing Stress and Employee Job SatisfactionThis paper discusses of whether a high cohesiveness in a group leads to higher group productivity, or not. Analysis of the effect of the quality of decision-making within the group.
- Conflict Management: Term DefinitionArguing on the matters of solving the conflicts, it should be stated, that the most progressive one is collaborative. Collaboration is always the introduction to conflict management techniques.
- Emotional Factors in Conflict ManagementThis essay will point out the emotional factors embroidered within this field and relate them to the theories and hence evaluate the role played by the emotional factors.
- Conflict Management Styles in WorkplaceConflict management styles provide us with those patterns of expressing our concern that usually develops in workplace organizations with an aim to resolve conflicts.
- 10-Hour Training Course for Teachers on Conflict ManagementThe study helps avoid conflict situations in class and teaches how to create a positive approach. In addition, since the course is designed for non-experienced teachers.
- Conflict Management Definition and Problem-Solving ApproachesConflict management can be de-escalated through problem-solving, communication, negotiation, mediation, and finally infusion and implementation
- Transformational Leadership Approach to Conflict Management in Emergency CareThe research stresses the leadership importance in the conflict management process and highlights its vitality for bringing positive changes to the emergency departments.
- Leadership and Conflict ManagementThe primary goal of the following paper is to present a practical way to employ conflict management skills within a team.
- Civility and Conflict Management in the WorkplaceThis paper examines the importance of civility in an office, issues arising from workplace disagreements, and strategies used to manage and resolve such conflicts.
- Leadership for Conflict Management in NursingIt is important to investigate which type of leadership seems to be particularly relevant for managing conflicts in nursing.
- Leadership Strategies for Conflict Management in NursingThis paper will discuss the servant, transformational, and authoritarian conflict management styles, as they are the most prominent in the relevant literature.
- Conflict Management StylesThis article describes a specific conflict that occurred in the shoe store queue and describes ways to resolve the conflict.
- Nurse Manager’s Role in Conflict ResolutionThe causes of conflicts can range from simple misunderstandings and communication failures to more profound clashes of values, personalities, or objectives.
- Conflict Management IssuesAll articles are linked to the theme of conflicts and how they can be managed in modern organizations in terms of extreme diversity.
- Managing Conflict in Teams and OrganizationsInstitutional discrepancy conflict is an inevitable phenomenon in the organization but if managed properly, it can cause people and the foundation to develop and improve.
🎓 Most Interesting Conflict Management Research Titles
- Building Social Sustainability: Multi-Stakeholder Processes and Conflict Management
- Collaboration and Conflict Management Within Groups and Teams
- Mediation, Conciliation, and Arbitration in Conflict Management
- Business and Regulators Partnerships: Government Transformational Leadership for Constructive Conflict Management
- Peaceful Reconciliation: The Effect of New Media on Conflict Management
- Bullying and Conflict Management Programs for Students
- Conflict Between Conflict Management Styles
- Effective Conflict Management Among the Team
- Conflict Management and Mediation Theory: South Africa’s Role in Burundi’s Civil Conflict
- Resolving Conflict Management Techniques and Resolution Skills
- Evaluating Performance Through Motivation and Conflict Management
- Conflict Management and Community Support for Conservation in the Northern Forest
- Federalism, Decentralization, and Conflict Management in Multicultural Societies
- Conflict Management Among School Principals
- Firms and Innovative Conflict Management Systems in Ireland
- Conflict Management and Stress Management: How to Handle
- Hospitality Management: Conflict Management in a Restaurant
- Conflict Management for Effective Top Management Teams and Innovation in China
- Integrating the Internet Into Conflict Management Systems
- Conflict Management: Relationship Conflicts, Task Conflicts, and Process Conflicts
- Leadership and Conflict Management in Project-Structured Telecommuting Business Environments
- Conflict Management Styles Among Corporate Executives
- Social, Economic, and Legal Factors Contributing to the Rise of Workplace Conflict Management Systems
- Leadership Behavior and Conflict Management in Small Groups
- Conflict Management: Three Most Common Methods to Resolving a Conflict