specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Construction
- The Social Construction of Gender RolesGender is an underlying characteristic all societies and the social construction of gender roles, behaviors and expectations is an importance aspect of modern society.
- Construction of the America’s Great WallThe paper highlights some of the reasons why the Great Wall was a bad idea. The government realized that the control act did not give the expected results.
- The Social Construction of GenderGender refers to the social construction of the differences between men and women. This paper explores the stereotype to avoid misleading conclusions.
- “The Construction of Homosexuality” a Book by David GreenbergThe book, The Construction of Homosexuality by David Greenberg presents the reflection of the author on historical timeline of the struggle by homosexuals to get their rights.
- Saudi Marine Construction Projects and RisksThe Saudi Arabian marine construction works revolve around the establishment of ports and harbors. The ports must be constructed to facilitate tourist arrival.
- Soil Mechanics in Construction EngineeringSoil mechanics is a relatively new discipline in civil engineering, which entails the study of the engineering properties of soil relative to the design of various engineering structures.
- Social Construction of Technologies: Tablet ComputerThis paper is aimed at discussing the development of such a technology as the tablet computer. In particular, it is necessary to apply such a concept as social construction.
- Dubai Construction Cost and Its Political FactorsThis research paper determines how political factors affect the construction industry in Dubai and what can be done to lower these costs.
- Madina Azahra Palace ConstructionMedina Azahara means the City of Flowers and it represents the ruins of the fortified Arab Muslim medieval palace in Spain. The palace was built in 929 by Abd al-Rahman.
- Construction Company’s Staff’s Quality PerformanceThe purpose of the study is the identification of the links between the application of the diversity-related strategies, the motivation of the employees, and the staff’s rates.
- Quality Improvement in the Construction Industry’ ContextFocusing on quality improvement is essential in the context of a multicultural corporation. The introduction of the Six Sigma DMAIC framework was tested as a possible tool.
- Truss Construction Shop Workplace IncidentThis paper analyzes the incident that occurred in the Truss Construction Shop when a worker was injured while performing his work with the help of a machine.
- Canadian Housing and Construction StatisticsGrowth for housing starts, completions, and under construction was negatively affected by the economic downturn in 2008 with only 187,923 units registered.
- Construction Company’s Operational Risk ManagementThis work presents an operational risk assessment connected to standard masonry techniques and procedures in the development of five-story apartment blocks.
- Schedule Delay Analysis in Construction ProjectsWithin a construction environment, it is rather common that both the contractor and employer are worried about the time for performance.
- Gray Construction Company’s Business CommunicationGray Construction is a family-owned construction company that, by utilizing the system of open forums, tries to increase the success of business-related communications.
- Risk Management of Construction MegaprojectsLong-term projects can be considered an integral part of the modern world. At the same time, the management of projects is a complex task because of many issues and obstacles.
- Stakeholder Management in Construction ProjectsThe paper discusses the stakeholders’ management as a whole with a point of view on the cost and scope of construction projects.
- Construction Waste ManagementManaging construction waste is often a difficult process because its poor implementation could lead to unintended consequences for contractors, clients, and the public.
- Construction Industry Disputes in the UAEThere is still very little literature in the UAE on the negotiation strategies and how the same impacts on the outcomes in the dispute resolution.
👍 Good Construction Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Portfolio Construction: Choosing a Suitable Investment OptionInvesting in trustworthy and promising ventures so that the specified goal can be achieved can be viewed as the secondary objective of the project.
- Risk Management in Healthcare Construction ProjectsA risk is any occurrence that has the potential to alter the progress of a project significantly. A risk may be positive or negative.
- Cultural Rift in the UAE Construction IndustryThis paper will explore cultural differences and organizational cultures in the UAE. It will also explore ways of harmonizing the two to minimize conflicts.
- Silver Fiddle Construction Project Risk ManagementWhen it comes to defining the key risks associated with the project one must point to the fact that the project is very costly and requires a substantial amount of time.
- Environmental Impact of the Football Stadium ConstructionThe construction of Football Stadium in the district of Tipner, Portsmouth, UK is a great challenge for the site’s environments and ecological situation.
- Assessing Learning and Test ConstructionEvaluating students’ performance is one of the foundations of the learning process. There are several arguments highlighting its importance in education.
- Motivation and Performance in UAE Construction IndustryOne of the most important revelations in the research was that workers and managers in the UAE construction industry were not motivated.
- Race as a Social Construction in the USThe idea of the social construction of race is the basis on which modern theory refutes the initial assumptions used to justify the American practice of slavery.
- Ethics: Tellico Dam Construction vs. Snail Darter FishThe argument against the Tellico dam construction concerns the role of the snail darter in the ecological system of the Little Mississippi River.
- “Uncoupling: The Social Construction of Divorce” by Robboy et al.This paper aims to analyze the article “Uncoupling: The Social Construction of Divorce” by Robboy et al. and summarize the main ideas from it.
- Family, Work, and Social Construction of IntimacyThe paper examines various aspects of family life and the real problems of families. The work-family relationship may sometimes result in work-family conflict.
- Authentic Leadership in the Construction IndustryThis paper seeks to examine the concept of authentic leadership and why it can become the best option for improving management and supervision in the construction industry.
- Sexual Orientation as a Social Construction and RealityEven if sexual orientation, gender roles, and sex are all socially constructed, it does not mean that they are not real.
- Generational Differences in Galliford Try Construction IndustryThe study illuminates how various challenges affect the company and aligns them with theories such as transformational, authentic, servant leadership and leader-member exchange (LMX).
- Carillion Construction Company’s Story of DeclineThis report analyses the Carillion company’s performance, identifies some causes for its decline, and discusses the roles of the directors and auditors in it.