specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Immigration
- Border Control: A Mixed Method Approach to Mexican Immigration to The U.SIt is a controversy that illegal immigrants invade foreign countries for better life but instead end up living a life of concealing their identity.
- Homeland Security – Immigration PolicyThis paper will explore immigration policy as entailed in homeland security. It will also examine its contents as well as the changes it has undergone since its conception.
- Obama’s New Immigration LawImmigration laws are the policies that governments across the world establish to regulate who enters a certain country and the period that such s person is supposed to stay in the host country.
- Immigration to the United States – the DREAM ActThe DREAM Act (Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors) is a law that aims to offer permanent residency to immigrants who show good moral character and graduates of American institutions.
- Illegal Immigration: Impacts on Immigrants and CountriesIllegal immigration to the developed countries causes problems both to immigrants and host countries. The paper studies the issues that appear due to the immigration.
- Human Trafficking and Illegal ImmigrationHuman trafficking is a problem which seems to be concealed and even ignored in the United States’ society because of a lack of the appropriate discussion.
- Immigration in the USThe current essay is an endeavor to explore the debate of granting amnesty to illegal immigrants. Consequently, the pros and cons of the debate shall be examined.
- Immigration Law in Arizona: Main ConceptsImmigration law can reduce several negative effects associated with illegal immigration. It is critical to develop a set of policies that alleviate the problem.
- Illegal Immigration’s Negative ImpactsThis paper is an argumentative essay on the case against illegal immigration which has a negative impact on health care, welfare, education and crime.
- Factors that Make Illegal Immigration UndesirableThe illegal immigrants make up about 5.1% of the total workforce in the United States. This clearly shows that the problem is serious and needs to be addressed in an effective manner.
- Criticism of Arizona’s New Immigration LawsThe new Arizona immigration laws require immigrants to carry their documentation at all times. If the police stop the immigrants, they should produce their documentation.
- Illegal Immigration as a Threat to Hosts and ImmigrantsIllegal immigration has become a major problem in the Europe and the United States. It does pose not only a threat to the host nation but also the immigrants.
- Immigration in America as a Political IssuesImmigration to the US is a highly complex but important demographic feature that has led to steady increase in US population and cultural dynamism since the discovery of New World.
- Immigration to the United States on Ellis IslandEllis Island is the place where the thousands of immigrants started the new life during 1880s-1930s, so they contributed to the economic and social progress of the country.
- Illegal Immigration in USABased on basic facts and evidences, illegal immigrants should be allowed access to the entire basic requisite for life sustenance.
- Illegal Immigration in the United States: Control and EffectsIllegal immigration is one of the main topics that have dominated debates across the United States for several decades.
- Immigration to the United StatesDenying illegal immigrants social services is illogical and unethical. Offering social services to illegal immigrants, such as health care, reduces their chances of spreading infectious diseases.
- Specific Illegal Immigration IssuesThis paper highlights some of the specific illegal immigration issues that touch on the country’s social welfare system.
- The Impact of Globalization on Immigration ControlGlobalization is one of the key factors that influence immigration. The effects are extensive to the extent of complicating the efforts of controlling immigration.
- Immigration Advice & Application Assistance SchemeThis essay highlights operations of the Immigration Advice and Application Assistance Scheme (IAAAS) as an organisation that provides services to immigrants.
- Immigration Reasons, Functions and ProblemsThis paper highlights the main points of the immigration process: reasons including economic, political, religious, functions, and problems that cause immigration.
- Mexican Immigration as a Political ControversyThe article focused on the relevant and controversial aspects of modern politics, which is Mexican immigration.
- The Issues of Illegal Immigration in United StatesThe United States of America are mainly inhabited by immigrants. Several millions of people came here during the past centuries to build a better future.
- Immigration and Social Prosperity of United StatesImmigration is a socioeconomic as well as a political issue that has trigger attention on media platforms in the United States.
- Immigration in American CultureImmigration is one of the most controversial topics in American culture, mostly due to a host of political issues associated with it.
- Acculturation and Immigration in the UKImmigration has always been associated with several negative issues, starting from unemployment due to the influx of immigrant labor force to the possibility of cultural conflicts.
- US Racial Inequality, Legislation and ImmigrationSociety can be described as a mosaic of races with different people living together as one society. This situation is diverse from the times when they were pure in terms of race.
- Immigration, Race, and Labor in American HistoryDomestica: Immigrant Workers Cleaning and Caring in the Shadows of Affluence by Pierrette Hondagneu-Sotelo to reviews the lives of domestic workers from the historical perspective.
- Democratic Views on Pro-ImmigrationImmigration can occur in two forms – legal and illegal, and while the latter form is majorly opposed and fought against, the former is treated from several different perspectives.
- Canada and US Economic Relation: Immigration ImpactCanada and the USA experience the highest influx of immigrants. This essay analyzes the impacts of immigration on the economies of Canada and the United States.
👍 Good Immigration Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Trump Presidency: Immigration and Climate ChangeDonald Trump was elected the President of the United States on November 8, 2016. Trump has repeatedly changed his views on various elements of the political agenda.
- The US Immigration LawsThe United States of America is a country of immigrants. People from almost every part of the world and nationality inhabit the American territories at the present moment.
- Canada (Citizenship and Immigration) v. HarkatCanada (Citizenship and Immigration) v. Harkat is a landmark case in Canada. This case brief outlines the details of this landmark Supreme Court Ruling.
- The US Immigration Laws: Movement RegulationThere are many laws aimed at regulating the immigrant movements in the Commonwealth that have increased rapidly due to various career opportunities and higher living standards.
- New Immigration Waves in the USAAmericans are a nation of immigrants who came to this land, hoping for better. However, today the approach to this central facilitator of the state’s growth is reconsidered.
- Immigration Enforcement in the USImmigration enforcement issues have continued to grow in severity and complexity over the past several years. The key task of the Department of Homeland Security is to protect the country.
- Immigration Impact on American SocietyThis analytical paper attempts to explicate defiled human dignity as contributed by immigration in the American society.
- Immigration: “Our Wall” by Charles BowdenThe present paper summarizes the contents of “Our Wall” by Charles Bowden on the impact of the wall between the United States and Mexico.
- Changes in United States Immigration PoliciesThe emergence of an era of rapid transport and communication led to the enactment of policies that limited immigration.
- Immigration Laws and Social Welfare PoliciesIllegal immigration remains one of the biggest concerns for the current US government. This paper looks at the significance of social welfare policies on immigration laws.
- Involuntary Immigration and Its ImplicationsThis paper explores the implications of involuntary immigration in relation to the potential for social breakdown and increased criminal justice issues.
- Immigration’s Economic Input in the United KingdomImmigration is one of the most important debated topics in the United Kingdom today. Britain has always been a destination for migrants.
- Modern Jewish history: Ashkenaz, Ottoman Empire, Aliyah, Immigration, WarJews in Europe experienced brutality, starvation, civil war, followed by the oppressive communist leadership.
- Immigration: Today’s Situation in the United StatesThe main reason for immigration is better standards of life, and stable political system. It’s supposed that illegal immigration deprives many native citizens their jobs.
- Illegal Immigration and the Economic Implications in the United StatesImmigrants in the U.S form approximately a 1/5 of the total population and parts of them are the illegal immigrants.
- North American Immigration: Concepts of Immigration TendenciesThe experience of the immigrants in the USA may be regarded as one of the central aspects that formed the American nation.
- The Problem of Illegal Immigration to the United StatesThe article proposes a statement that the United States should initiate a process of immigration reforms and the implementation of welfare-improvement policies regarding immigrants.
- The Immigration Policies of US, China and SwitzerlandThe reasons for choosing these countries are; the frequent adjustment in their immigration policies to suit the increasing needs of immigrant.
- Illegal Immigration and Its Impact on Healthcare in the USABear-Stearns investment firm analysts claim that the US illegal immigrant population “may be as high as 20 million people.
- Immigration Policy in US. Problem and SolutionFor the immigration policy to be addressed effectively the number of Immigrants in the United States has to be considered as one important issue.
- Globalization and Immigration: Globalization PoliciesLeaders and citizens in such nations feel threatened by the influx of both legal and illegal immigrants into their nations.
- Immigration Rights Problem AnalysisThe racial profiling law (SB 1070) threatened to legally perpetuate a racial stereotyping culture of certain social groups thereby contravening the federal immigration policies.
- Immigration: Advantages and Ways of ImprovingImmigration can be described as the movement of people from one region to another either in pursuit of basic needs, better living conditions. Factors that cause people to migrate.
- Can the EU Reduce Immigration Into Europe?European countries have always been attractive to immigrants. The main principle of the EU is to eliminate any borders to make trade and cooperation much easier.
- Waves of Immigration in the United StatesThe United States witnessed a second surge of immigrants after the World War ll. Nearly 260 thousand of foreigners crossed the border.
- Illegal Immigration: Causes and ConsequencesOther common reasons that led to immigration include; the need to travel to other regions of the world, business reasons, poverty and the search for freedom and their rights.
- How World War Two Affected Black Immigration?The black population benefited from World War Two in various ways but they also faced untold sufferings at the hands of people who considered them as none or less human beings.
- “We Should All be Pro-Immigration” by Don CayoDon Cayo manages to provide several reasonable and justifiable facts about the importance of accepting more immigrants into Canada.
- Investigating International Education: Teachers’ ImmigrationResearch study identified the ever-growing character of the process of teachers’ immigration into Israel, and decided to observe the way the concept of place affects teachers’ work.
- Immigration in the U.S. and Its Economic ImplicationsImmigration supplies not only the necessary human capital but also investment resources while saving some of the costs.
🔥 Hot Immigration Ideas to Write about
- Nick Anderson’s Political Cartoons: Employment and Immigration in the USANick Anderson’s cartoons on employment and immigration present a contradiction between the state vector of the USA and the needs of American society.
- U.S. Immigration Policy Moral DilemmaThe problem of ethical behavior and fair solutions is reflected in the philosophical work of American professor Stephen Macedo.
- The Repercussions of Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986The US immigration policy indicates that immigration is a crucial element in the evolution of American society, and the problem of illegal migration has always been present in the country.
- Immigration History: “Betwixt and Between” IdentityImmigration remains a common practice that makes it possible for people to leave their countries in order to get new opportunities and achieve their aims.
- Girl in Translation: An Immigration and Coming-of-Age StoryThe story of young Kimberly Chang and her mother emigrating to New York from Hong Kong told in Girl in Translation crystallizes hardships that immigrants undergo.
- Mexican Immigration to the USAA large diaspora was formed, which significantly supplemented American culture, for example, in terms of food, bringing new traditions and habits.
- Federalism in the Context of Immigration and Trump’s PresidencyThe key element of American federalism is the power of individual states to determine their own political structure and the policy to influence the central government bodies.
- Immigration Reform: Asylum Ban and Mexican ImmigrantsThe Trump administration has been very aggressive in the enactment of policies to curb illegal immigration, especially from Mexico.
- Immigration in America – DebateThis paper explains why there is a need for the government to implement appropriate policies that support immigration since it helps America.
- Illegal Immigration Issues: Threat to the CountryThis essay will center on the aspects of the security argument that seeks to establish whether illegal immigrants create a threat to a country.
- The Need for Reforming the Current Immigration System in the USApproximately, after the Second World War, the United States has become one of the countries that attract the largest numbers of immigrants.
- Aspects of Immigration: Cultural AdaptationCultural adaptation is possible when an immigrant embraces difficulties and works on cultivating new relationships and grasping job opportunities.
- Illegal Immigration and Its ConsequencesIllegal immigration is a serious issue that cannot be neglected as it creates an array of problems for both the ‘host’ country and illegal immigrants themselves.
- Immigration: Home Is Where Your Heart BelongsRamin Dabiri immigrated from Iran to the United States at the young age of 24. Difficult times are inevitable for those who immigrate to a completely different culture.
- Immigration Detention Centers in AmericaThis paper will discuss the history of detention centers, their spread across America, alternatives, federal spending, privatization, and criticisms.
- Language & Immigration in “Mother Tongue” by Amy TanThis paper discusses arguments of the article “Mother Tongue” by Amy Tan, problems that come from language barriers – with the emphasis on the related immigrants’ hardships.
- Immigration: America Needs Its Newcomers by QuindlenMigrants are involved in the real economy and create cheap goods that help millions of American citizens enjoy high living standards while working in lucrative creative spheres.
- Immigration in the United States: Benefits and ChallengesThis research proposal discusses immigration in the United States from the point of view of its positive and negative impact on the population, the country’s economy, and politics.
- Immigration: Information SourcesImmigration information is very useful in drafting important national policies used for decision making and strategic planning.
- Industrial Revolution and ImmigrationThe outcomes of the US Industrial Revolution had a recognizable influence on the consequent history of the country and of the world as a whole.
- U.S. History: Reconstruction, American Imperialism, ImmigrationThis paper discusses defined episodes of the history of the United States: Reconstruction, the Yellow Peril Movement, American imperialism, immigration and immigration laws.
- Industrialization, Immigration and Urbanization in the Late 19th CenturyThe rapid industrialization caused a wave of resettlements in the urban areas, which eventually led to the US economic growth.
- The Challenge: Process of ImmigrationThe biggest challenge that I have met in my life so far was the process of immigration that caused numerous problems for me, especially being a Chinese child.
- Border Security and ImmigrationBorder security is of paramount importance for preventing terrorism, but the current approach of heavy investment in physical barriers might not be the most effective approach.
- Immigration to the US: Historical AnalysisImmigration is crucial for American society and has always taken part in the nation’s history. It is a significant event because people keep moving from one country to another.
- Immigration and Red Scare DiscussionThe Red Scare was characterized by a significant number of immigrants to the United States who were adherents of socialist, communist, and anarchist ideas.
- The Issue of Immigration in the United StatesThe given essay will focus on the issue of immigration in the United States. Amy Chua’s books, where she raises valid points regarding immigration in the United States.
🎓 Most Interesting Immigration Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Immigration and Natives’ Attitudes Towards the Welfare State: Evidence From the European Social Survey
- Immigration Lottery Design: Engineered and Coincidental Consequences of H-1B Reforms
- American Immigration Restriction Laws of the 1920s
- American Immigration and How It Affected American Society and Development
- Are There Valid Economic Grounds for Restricting Immigration
- Does Immigration Induce ‘Native Flight’ From Public Schools Into Private Schools
- Immigration and Wages: New Evidence From the African American Great Migration
- Does United States Immigration Policy Harm Domestic Workers
- Immigration and Demographics: Can High Immigrant Fertility Explain Voter Support for Immigration
- Chicago’s Migration and Immigration Since 1865
- America Must Stop Illegal Immigration
- Immigration and the Health of U.S. Black Adults: Does Country of Origin Matter
- Continuity and Change: Immigration Policies in Germany From the Sixties to the Present
- Does Border Enforcement Protect U.S. Workers From Illegal Immigration
- America Needs Immigration Reform
- Immigration and National Identity Issues in Europe
- Anti Immigration and Xenophobia During the United States
- American Citizenship Policy and the Effects of Mexican Immigration
- Comparing Jewish Immigration With Chinese Immigration to the United States
- Immigration and the Colonial Labor System an Analysis of the Length of Indenture
- Immigration and Its Effect on the College-Going Outcomes of Natives
- Illegal Immigration From Cub the United States of America
- Illegal Immigration: Freedom for Some Is Hard to Achieve
- Canada and High Skill Immigration in the U.S.: Way Station or Farm System
- Can Immigration Compensate for Europe’s Low Fertility
💡 Simple Immigration Essay Ideas
- Illegal Immigration Among U.s and Mexico
- Attitudes Towards Immigrants, Immigration Policies and Labour Market Outcomes: Comparing Croatia With Hungary and Slovenia
- Immigration 1840s-1850s and 1910s-1920s
- African American Migration and Foreign Immigration
- Blurring Boundaries? Immigration and Exogamous Marriages in Hong Kong
- Illegal Immigration Instigate More Crimes
- Canadian Immigration: Why Does Quebec Ignore the Central Canadian Immigration Policies
- German Immigration and the Development of the Beer Industry
- Donald Trump and His Mass Immigration Deportation Plan
- Attitudes, Canadian Immigration, Racial Minorities
- Beliefs, Media Exposure and Policy Preferences on Immigration: Evidence From Europe
- German Immigration and the Republic of Texas
- Cognitive and Non-cognitive Abilities of Immigrants: New Perspectives on Migrant Quality From a Selective Immigration Country
- Immigration and Crime: Evidence From Canada
- Documenting the Unauthorized: Political Responses to Unauthorized Immigration
- Immigrants and the Spread of Tuberculosis in the United States: A Hidden Cost of Immigration
- China Between Economic Growth and Mass Immigration
- Immigration and International Trade: A Semiparametric Empirical Investigation
- Development and Immigration: Experiences of Non-us Born Black Women
- Australian Immigration, Increasing Multiculturalism, and Discrimination
- Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship Between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence
- Immigration and the Real Wage: Time Series Evidence From the United States, 1820-1977
- Germany’s Immigration Policy and Labor Shortages
- German Immigration and Their Settlement in Town Pennsylvania
- Chinese Illegal Immigrants and the Immigration Laws of Canada
📌 Easy Immigration Essay Topics
- Argument for Increasing American Immigration
- Illegal Immigration and Ways to Stop It in the United States
- Immigration and the Economic Status of African-American Men
- Germany’s Challenges: Immigration Barriers in Minds, Economic Concerns, and Subjective Well Being
- Factors That Probably Influenced Congress to Pass the Immigration Act of 1924
- Immigration and Intra-Industry Trade: The Relevance of Language, Qualification and Economic Integration
- Children’s Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: The Role of Parents’ Ethnicity and Immigration Status
- Australia Federation Encourages Immigration Policy
- Immigration and Immigrants Are Destroying America
- Immigration Controls and Chinese Small Business in the UK
- Illegal Immigration Issues and America’s Agricultural Policies
- Australian Migration Law and Practice: Immigration and Border Protection
- Does Immigration Raise Blue and White Collar Wages of Natives
- Illegal Immigration: Financial Burdens and National Security
- Closing Heaven’s Door: Evidence From the 1920s U.S.immigration Quota Acts
- American Public Unsatisfied With Us Immigration Laws
- Immigration, Cultural Distance and Natives’ Attitudes Towards Immigrants: Evidence From Swiss Voting Results
- Immigrant Children’s School Performance and Immigration Costs: Evidence From Spain
- California: The Dividing Issue of Illegal Immigration
- Immigration and the Tech Industry: As a Labor Shortage Remedy, for Innovation, or Cost Savings
- Immigration and Heterogeneous Labor in Western Germany: A Labor Market Classification Based on Nonparametric Estimation
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement Promotes Security in America
- Family-Friendly and Human-Capital-Based Immigration Policy
- Current Immigration Policies and Possible Remedies
- Immigration and the Diffusion of Technology: The Huguenot Diaspora in Prussia
❓ Immigration Research Questions
- How Does Immigration Affect the US Population?
- How Does Immigration Helps a Country?
- How Far Would You Agree That Immigration Has Had a Beneficial Impact on Your Society?
- How Should America Handle Illegal Immigration?
- How Successful Were Immigration Schemes in the British, French, and Spanish Territories?
- How Was the Large Immigration of Overseas Students Affected New Zealand?
- Should America Encourage Immigration?
- Should the US Immigration Laws Be Changed?
- What Is Happening About Immigration in Key Countries?
- Are Attitudes Towards Immigration Changing in Europe?
- Why Does Quebec Ignore the Central Canadian Immigration Policies?
- Can Illegal Immigration Ever Be Solved?
- Can the Rising Pension Burden in Europe Be Mitigated by Immigration?
- How Does Turkeys Role as a Transit Country for Illegal Immigration Impact the EU’s Border Security?
- Does Broadband Facilitate Immigration Flows?
- Does Education Affect Attitudes Towards Immigration?
- Does Immigration Affect Demand for Redistribution?
- Does Immigration Affect Public Education Expenditures?
- Does Immigration Affect the Long-Term Educational Outcomes of Natives?
- How Does Diversity and Immigration Impact Innovation?
- How Was Immigration Throughout the 1960s?
- What Are the Four Types of Immigration?
- What Is the Difference Between Immigration and Emigration?
- Who Is Considered an Immigrant?
- What’s the Difference Between Immigration and Citizenship?
- Are Green Card Holders Immigrants?
- What Are 3 Types of Non-Immigrant Visas?
- Which Country Has the Most Immigrants in Europe?
- Which European Country Accepts Most Immigrants?
- What Countries Do Not Allow Immigrants?