specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Human Rights
- Human Rights in Contemporary WorldIn this paper discusses an example of human rights abuse in contemporary world. The human rights abuse selected shows a clear conflict between universalism and cultural relativism.
- Understanding Human Rights: Labor Rights in a Globalizing World and Gender RightsLabour rights are human rights which encompass “the right to collective bargaining; the elimination of forced and slave labour.
- Human Rights in United Arab EmiratesThe constitution of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) officially recognizes different rights and freedoms which its citizens and foreigners are entitled to.
- The Gay Human Rights: Harvey Milk ContributionsHarvey Milk and his contribution in the struggle to preserve gay human rights are discussed from a theoretical perspective. This paper provides an in-depth understanding of gay human rights.
- Circumcision: Medical, Ethical and Human Rights IssuesHuman genitals is a matter that is to be treated with utmost care. Genital mutilations are mainly referred to as “a cultural practice”.
- Discrimination and Human Rights LawsThe paper discusses solutions of closing the gap between the reality of ongoing oppression and discrimination and the promises held out by our human rights laws.
- Universal Human Rights and Cultural ValuesThe universality of human rights is a question for debate because of the impact of cultures on people’s acceptation and interpretation of these rights.
- The Human Rights Act as a Protection Tool in the UKThe HRA (Human Rights Act) was introduced in the UK in 1998 as a means of implementing an internal judicial method of addressing human rights concerns.
- Human Rights and Ethnic Groups in American HistoryThe paper argues that the United States protects human rights and minority ethnic groups. It discusses American history, its political, economic, and civil rights aspects.
- Canadian Studies: Sexuality and Human RightsThe history of Canada cannot be imagined without a chapter of same-sex struggle that, in many ways, defined the development of ethical principles of the country.
- Heart Failure Study and Human Rights ProtectionThe present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights during the study on congestive heart failure (CHF) patients post-discharge.
- Violation of the Human Right to Life: Death PenaltyThe problem of the death penalty cannot be separated from the general concept of human rights as it violates the paramount right of a human to life.
- Islamic State and Values of Human RightsThis paper gives a reflection and analysis of Islamic culture using the ideas gained from the movie “Islam in America”.
- Canada’s Commitment to Human Rights PrinciplesHuman rights refer to those aspects that uphold the outmost virtues of humankind. This paper is an evaluation of Canada’s commitment to human rights principles.
- Human Rights Violation in the WorldThis report looks at the human cost in Syria and other nations, with a close focus on the violation of the right to life. The paper promotes the protection of the right to life for humans.
- Human Rights Role in International RelationsWith the conviction that human rights are presently a permanent feature of international relations, this paper sets out to critically discuss the role of these rights in international relations.
- W. Kymlicka on Human Rights and Culture ProtectionEvery society has a distinct culture that differentiates it from others and members of the society can interact freely even if they are from different cultural backgrounds.
- Networked Society: Connectivity as a Human RightThe media text focuses on the collaborative aspect of the internet in which people are able to add their own ideas, assumptions and create their own content for public viewing.
- The Nature of Human RightsThe essay provides an analysis of several prominent philosophers’ opinions on human rights and democracy, suggesting counterarguments and rebuttals.
- Universal Conception of Human Rights and Its ChallengesHuman rights are intercontinental customs, which dictate and determine how different countries handle their citizens and residents.
- Childhood Obesity Study, Ethics, and Human RightsThe present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights in the childhood obesity issue, possible limitations, and implications of the study.
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery and Human RightsThe focus of this assignment is the use of high-resolution satellite imagery for detecting mass graves in Sheberghan, an area in Afghanistan.
- Human Rights in Sociology and PhilosophyThe concept of human rights is among the most popular issues throughout the world in contemporary society today.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights and CrisesThis paper gives a detailed analysis of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights from different perspectives.
- Human Rights Advocates vs. Terrorism VictimsIn this study, we seek to find out the implication of terrorism on human rights and the impact of terrorism on global security.
- Human Rights in Israel-Gaza and West Bank RegionsThe conflict in the Gaza region was a violation of human rights because the sovereignty of the state was not respected by foreign powers.
👍 Good Human Rights Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Universal Human Rights in Political IdeologiesThe major contention of Communitarian with the ideologies of Universalism can be traced to the major element that each ideology advocates.
- Human Rights, Globalization and Economic DevelopmentBased on Bryzk’s definition of globalization, it is clear that a globalized world makes it easy to have a free flow of information and ideas across the border.
- Same-Sex Marriages and Human RightsMany people acknowledge that same-sex marriage is something that should be analyzed using this law. This discussion gives my personal perspective of this issue.
- Donald Trump’s Policies of Poverty and Human RightsOne of the events related to an acute social issue of poverty in the United States involves the U.N. report on extreme U.S. poverty and human rights in the context of Donald Trump’s policies.
- Circumcision: Ethical Dilemma and Human RightsCircumcision is a complex phenomenon that can result in ethical dilemmas. To put it simply, circumcision consists of surgical operations on female and male genitals.
- Remote Sensing to Monitor Human Rights ViolationsThe use of modern technologies provides multiple options for various agencies that assess situations regarding human rights and their violations.
- Human Rights Violation During Hong Kong ProtestsThis paper discusses the violation of human rights as applied to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and applied to the context of the Hong Kong protests in 2019.
- Human Rights and Feminist Perspectives in Social WorkThis paper aims to review the main principles of human rights in order to understand the connections between the narratives of human rights and feminism.
- Circumcision as a Human Rights Issue in the USCircumcision can be considered one of the disputable practices that are still used on infants because of outdated believes and issues.
- Modern World Politics and the Cause of Human RightsHuman rights, democracy and terrorism act as a triangle which bounds modern world politics to a certain limitation.
- Human Rights: Historical and Conceptual EvolutionThe Universal Declaration of Human Rights is a fundamental document for the world population. It covered all aspects of the social, economic, and political life of human beings.
- Cultural Relativism, Universal Jurisdiction and Human RightsThe Human Rights area of different countries has its own peculiar features and structure. Human Rights are the result of people’s fight for independence.
- Business Practices and Human RightsHuman rights refer to the fundamental rights of every human being, irrespective of race, sex, religion, political affiliation, social standing or any other feature.
- Human Rights Conservation and the War on TerrorPublic Safety is the concept of governmental organizations concerned with protecting their citizens from all kinds of threats.
- Human Rights Problem of Domestic Help in El SalvadorThe condition of human rights in El Salvador concerning the domestic helps has been steadily deteriorating over the years
- Human Rights: Social Relations and State and Citizens RelationsHuman rights play a crucial role in social relations and relations between the state and citizens. In the integral approach human rights are not made subservient to any ideology.
- Are Human Rights Universal?The author argues that the concept of “human rights” serves as an instrument of political propaganda, and not a legal mechanism for protecting the well-being of people.
- Sudan, Oil, War, and Human RightsThis paper aims to address the main issues for why despite the end of the formal conflict in Sudan; global human rights actors have remained unable to stop the war-like patterns.
- Human Trafficking as Violation of Human RightsHuman trafficking is a heinous issue that is very serious and dangerous for our society. It is widely known that human trafficking has become an expanding issue across the world.
- Confucianism and Human Rights DevelopmentThe work highlights the main ideas of Confucianism, describes how it has changed over time under the influence of Western culture and what impact it has on our lives.
- Human Rights Violations in Hong KongThe article is about the arrest of district councilor Cheng Lai-king on March 26, 2020, after being accused of seditious intent.
- Global Human Rights Progress and the Role of National Cultural Value SystemsThis paper aims to investigate arguments in favor and against the claim that there has been progressing in developing global human rights over the last twenty years.
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human RightsThe U.N. Guiding Principles are a necessary but still insufficiently effective tool to protect human rights from large business structures.
- Human Trafficking: International Human RightsInternational human rights law defines human trafficking as the violation of an individual’s right to liberty through appropriation of their legal personality, labor and humanity.
- “Human Rights and Gender Issues: “The Love Suicides at Amijima” & “Tale of Kieu””Comparing “The Love Suicides at Amijima” and “Tale of Kieu”, while representing different time periods, addresses the same problem of human rights and gender inequalities.
- Ethical Cases: Human Rights To Decide on One’s LifeFrom medical ethics, care providers must follow the principles of autonomy and beneficence, but they are opposed to each other in these ethical cases.
🔥 Hot Human Rights Ideas to Write about
- Immigrants Human Rights Violation in the United StatesThe research question addresses the need to halt family separations at the border by launching long-term cooperation with other states, such as Mexico.
- Civil Rights Movement and Actual State of Human RightsEnding racial discrimination and equalization of rights between the variety of ethnic groups found on the territory of the United States is a struggle with a long history.
- Human Rights and the Rwandan GenocideIn the first half of 1994, Rwanda lost approximately 800,000 citizens due to tribal clashes that led to what is referred to now as the Rwandan Genocide.
- Declaration of Human Rights Influence on GovernmentIn this article, the author examines the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and its impact on the governments.
- Affordable Care Act as a Fundamental Human RightHealthcare should be recognized as a fundamental human right, which can be based on a new Medicare for All program to be cost-effective and affordable.
- Human Rights Violation in EthiopiaThe purpose of this paper is to draw the public’s attention to the terrifying events that are happening in Ethiopia and demand justice and freedom for the Oromo people.
- Human Rights Cities: Mountain ViewThis blog post describes the records and the solutions of Mountain View city’s compliances to the global universal rights of an individual.
- The Convention for Safeguarding the Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom of the EU CitizensThe convention for safeguarding the Human rights and fundamental freedom of the EU citizens were drawn up by the European Council on November 4th, 1950, and enforced in 1953.
- Slavery and Human Rights ViolationThe work presents three stories from various time periods and places, but they are common in the fact that, due to greed, some people are ready to sacrifice all human qualities.
- UK Anti-Terrorism Strategy and the Human Rights Implications on its ImplementationThe prevention of terrorism has been given a higher priority, and the new legislation has drawn on new instruments equivalent to the European levels.
- The Human Right to Equality and Racial Issues in the USThis paper examines the issue of the human right to equality and non-discrimination, which is in question in the United States.
- The Issues of Public Health, Ethics, and Human RightsHuman awareness of medical care limits, the recognition of societal structure influence, etc. provide a wide link between healthy vision and ethical norms perception.
- Human Rights and International TradeHuman rights in international trade precipitated the formation of the World Trade Organization (WTO) which caters to the welfare of the workers and other interest groups.
- Medicine and Public Health, Ethics and Human RightsNowadays one can observe the tense connection between public health, medicine, human rights, and ethics; it can be explained by a number of medical challenges, etc.
- Human Subjects Protection: International and Regional Human Rights StandardsAny clinical expertise must be integrated with the best possible scientific evidence. Otherwise, it is impossible to provide patients with all the needed options.
- Responsibility of Mltinational Corporations in the Field of Human RightsMultinational corporations in the field of Human Rights have great power, force, potency, or effect in the entities of the current world order.
- Human Rights in Brown v. Board of Education CaseThe Brown v. Board of Education case was a fundamental court decision since it secured the rights of millions of children but also the rights of the African American population.
- Human Rights as an Essential Part of the Societal StructureHuman rights are vital to any social structure as they create guidelines for the people based on their needs and desires.
- Role of Civil Society in Realization of Human RightsThis essay discusses how civil bodies interact with the state to guarantee fundamental rights and freedoms in socio-political and economic facades.
- Prisoners’ Human Rights ProtectionFor the protection of human rights in prisons, it is important to examine the existing practices and incorporate the knowledge about the methods of promoting social justice.
- The Universal Declaration of Human RightsThe current paper reflects these rights to understand their impact on ending atrocities of unpleasant events that occurred in the past, such as war.
- The Universality of Human Rights“Human rights are “universal” rights in the sense that they are held “universally” by all human beings”. This report discusses the universality of human rights.
- Human Rights Under Russian LeadershipHuman rights are among the essential norms which standardize human behavior and are protected by local and international laws.
- A Form of Discrimination and Human Rights ViolationsBased on the relevance of the problem, models and methods of assistance to victims of domestic violence have been developed.
- Human Rights and the Burqa Ban in FranceThis paper expounding on how the affected French citizens may go about opposing the ‘burqa ban’ in the court of law.
🎓 Most Interesting Human Rights Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Human Rights and Freedom in Modern Society
- Citizen Journalism Protects Human Rights
- Human Development and Human Rights: South African Country Study
- The Black Lives Matter’s Fight for Human Rights in America
- The Black Lives Matter and Philosophies of Henry Shue and Thomas Pogge on Human Rights
- The Different Human Rights Violation in China
- The Bottled Water Industry and the Violation of Human Rights on a Global
- Government Reforms and Basic Human Rights
- The Death Penalty and Violations of Human Rights
- The Challenges and Struggles of Viola Desmond to Fight for Equal Human Rights
- Exploring the Relationship Between Military Spending & Human Rights Performance in South Asia
- How Effective Does the Human Rights Act 1998 Promotes
- Examining Coca Cola Human Rights Violations in Colombia
- The International Courts and Tribunals’ Success in Upholding Human Rights
- The Similarities and Differences in the Level of Development, Human Rights Protection, and Environmental Conditions Between the North and South
- Civil and Human Rights: Excessive Use of Force
- The History and Role of the Human Rights Watch, a Nonprofit Human Rights Organization
- Humanitarian Intervention and Human Rights Violationss
- Human Rights and Justice: Forms and Mechanisms of Oppression
- The Violation and Protection of Human Rights in Society
💡 Simple Human Rights Essay Ideas
- The Mutual Relationship Between the Fields of Human Rights and Environmental Protection
- The Relationship Between Intellectual Property and Human Rights International Law
- The Constitution and the Declaration of Human Rights
- The Concepts and Significance of Human Rights in Society
- Children, Guantanamo Bay and the Violation of Human Rights
- Civil Liberties and Violations of Human Rights
- The Reason Why Countries Signed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Human Rights and Latin American Indigenous Women
- How the Death Penalty Is Against Our Human Rights
- The Criminal Defence and Human Rights Lawyer
- Effective Practices for Infusing Human Rights
- How Being Homeless Affects an Individual’s Human Rights
- Gay Marriage: The Recognition of Equal Human Rights
- The Black Codes: Limiting Basic Human Rights and Civil Liberties of Blacks
- Human Rights and International Investment Law
- Exponential Innovation and Human Rights: Implications for Science and Technology Diplomacy
- The World Struggle for Human Rights and the Rights of Self
- Child Soldiers Are Abused and Deprived of Human Rights
- Business and Human Rights: The Evolving International Agenda
- Development and Human Rights as Addressed by Bolivian President Evo Morales
📌 Easy Human Rights Essay Topics
- Human Rights and Development: The Antithesis of Armed Conflicts and War
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Abuse of Its Employees Through the Violation of the Code of Human Rights
- How Has the Human Rights Act Affected Parliamentary Supremacy
- Community Service Can Restore Social Justice and Uphold Human Rights
- Human Rights Act and Parliamentary Sovereignty
- Human Rights and Freedom in Modern Society
- Human Rights and Freedom of Expression and Opinion
- Human Rights and Criminal Justice in the United Kingdom
- How Far Has the Government Gone to Compromise Our Basic Human Rights
- Does Mental Health Treatment Infringe Human Rights?
- The Link Between Corruption and Human Rights Violations
- Are New Democracies Better Human Rights Compliers
- Connection Between Democracy and Human Rights
- Ethical and Philosophical Nature of Human Rights
- The Connection Between Torture and Sin as a Theological Theme in the Conference Torture, Human Rights, War on Terror
- The Pros and Cons of the Declaration of Human Rights
- China Internet Censorship Against Human Rights
- Human Rights and Civil Liberties in Canada
- Examining the Links Between Human Rights and Different Models of Disability in Education
- Are New Democracies Better Human Rights Compliers
❓ Human Rights Essay Questions
- How Does Being Homeless Affect an Individual‘s Human Rights?
- How Far Has the Government Gone to Compromise Our Basic Human Rights?
- Are Security and Human Rights Mutually Exclusive?
- Are Human Rights Issues Valid?
- How Has Globalization Impacted Human Rights?
- How Can Community Service Improve Human Rights and Our Society as a Whole?
- Does Mental Health Treatment Infringe Human Rights?
- How Did the Development of Human Rights Affect the Caste System in India?
- Are Human Rights Practices Improving?
- Are Human Rights Innate and Universal?
- Are Human Rights “Subversive to the Current” Society of States?
- How Does Human Rights Affect Multi-National Companies on Their Marketing Strategies?
- Does the Canadian Charter Effectively Protect Our Human Rights?
- Are Bangladeshi Women Enjoying Human Rights Properly?
- Are Human Rights Infringed in Treatments for Mental Health?
- Does Terrorism Threaten Human Rights?
- Are Human Rights Truly Universal?
- Are Human Rights Universal and Does It Matter?
- Does the Human Rights Act Protect Civil Liberties?
- Does the Terrorism Act Infringe Upon Our Human Rights?
- Are Human Rights Human?
- How Effectively Does the Human Rights Act 1998 Promote?
- Are Rich Nations Violating the Human Rights of the World’s Poor?
- Are Human Rights Universal Philosophy?
- Are Human Rights and Economic Well-Being Substitutes?
- Are Human Rights Protected?
- Are New Democracies Better Human Rights Compliers?
- Does the Human Rights Act 1998 Promote or Hinder Democracy?
- Are Worker Rights Human Rights?
- Does the WTO Violate Human Rights?