specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Human Rights
- Human Rights in Contemporary WorldIn this paper discusses an example of human rights abuse in contemporary world. The human rights abuse selected shows a clear conflict between universalism and cultural relativism.
- Understanding Human RightsLabour rights are human rights which encompass “the right to collective bargaining; the elimination of forced and slave labour.
- Human Rights in United Arab EmiratesThe constitution of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) officially recognizes different rights and freedoms which its citizens and foreigners are entitled to.
- The Gay Human Rights: Harvey Milk ContributionsHarvey Milk and his contribution in the struggle to preserve gay human rights are discussed from a theoretical perspective. This paper provides an in-depth understanding of gay human rights.
- Circumcision: Medical, Ethical and Human Rights IssuesHuman genitals is a matter that is to be treated with utmost care. Genital mutilations are mainly referred to as “a cultural practice”.
- Discrimination and Human Rights LawsThe paper discusses solutions of closing the gap between the reality of ongoing oppression and discrimination and the promises held out by our human rights laws.
- Universal Human Rights and Cultural ValuesThe universality of human rights is a question for debate because of the impact of cultures on people’s acceptation and interpretation of these rights.
- The Human Rights Act as a Protection Tool in the UKThe HRA (Human Rights Act) was introduced in the UK in 1998 as a means of implementing an internal judicial method of addressing human rights concerns.
- Human Rights and Ethnic Groups in American HistoryThe paper argues that the United States protects human rights and minority ethnic groups. It discusses American history, its political, economic, and civil rights aspects.
- Canadian Studies: Sexuality and Human RightsThe history of Canada cannot be imagined without a chapter of same-sex struggle that, in many ways, defined the development of ethical principles of the country.
- Heart Failure Study and Human Rights ProtectionThe present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights during the study on congestive heart failure (CHF) patients post-discharge.
- Islamic State and Values of Human RightsThis paper gives a reflection and analysis of Islamic culture using the ideas gained from the movie “Islam in America”.
- Canada’s Commitment to Human Rights PrinciplesHuman rights refer to those aspects that uphold the outmost virtues of humankind. This paper is an evaluation of Canada’s commitment to human rights principles.
- Human Rights Violation in the WorldThis report looks at the human cost in Syria and other nations, with a close focus on the violation of the right to life. The paper promotes the protection of the right to life for humans.
- Human Rights Role in International RelationsWith the conviction that human rights are presently a permanent feature of international relations, this paper sets out to critically discuss the role of these rights in international relations.
- W. Kymlicka on Human Rights and Culture ProtectionEvery society has a distinct culture that differentiates it from others and members of the society can interact freely even if they are from different cultural backgrounds.
- The Nature of Human RightsThe essay provides an analysis of several prominent philosophers’ opinions on human rights and democracy, suggesting counterarguments and rebuttals.
- Universal Conception of Human Rights and Its ChallengesHuman rights are intercontinental customs, which dictate and determine how different countries handle their citizens and residents.
- Childhood Obesity Study, Ethics, and Human RightsThe present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights in the childhood obesity issue, possible limitations, and implications of the study.
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery and Human RightsThe focus of this assignment is the use of high-resolution satellite imagery for detecting mass graves in Sheberghan, an area in Afghanistan.
👍 Good Human Rights Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Human Rights in Sociology and PhilosophyThe concept of human rights is among the most popular issues throughout the world in contemporary society today.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights and CrisesThis paper gives a detailed analysis of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights from different perspectives.
- Human Rights Advocates vs. Terrorism VictimsIn this study, we seek to find out the implication of terrorism on human rights and the impact of terrorism on global security.
- Human Rights in Israel-Gaza and West Bank RegionsThe conflict in the Gaza region was a violation of human rights because the sovereignty of the state was not respected by foreign powers.
- Universal Human Rights in Political IdeologiesThe major contention of Communitarian with the ideologies of Universalism can be traced to the major element that each ideology advocates.
- Human Rights, Globalization and Economic DevelopmentBased on Bryzk’s definition of globalization, it is clear that a globalized world makes it easy to have a free flow of information and ideas across the border.
- Same-Sex Marriages and Human RightsMany people acknowledge that same-sex marriage is something that should be analyzed using this law. This discussion gives my personal perspective of this issue.
- Donald Trump’s Policies of Poverty and Human RightsOne of the events related to an acute social issue of poverty in the United States involves the U.N. report on extreme U.S. poverty and human rights in the context of Donald Trump’s policies.
- Remote Sensing to Monitor Human Rights ViolationsThe use of modern technologies provides multiple options for various agencies that assess situations regarding human rights and their violations.
- Human Rights Violation During Hong Kong ProtestsThis paper discusses the violation of human rights as applied to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and applied to the context of the Hong Kong protests in 2019.
- Human Rights and Feminist Perspectives in Social WorkThis paper aims to review the main principles of human rights in order to understand the connections between the narratives of human rights and feminism.
- Circumcision as a Human Rights Issue in the USCircumcision can be considered one of the disputable practices that are still used on infants because of outdated believes and issues.