tailored to your instructions
for only $13.00 $11.05/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Jesus Christ
- The Transfiguration of Jesus – Literary CriticismThe paper presents literary criticism of a passage on the Transfiguration of Jesus, including context and structure analysis, redaction criticism, as well as theological analysis.
- Jesus in the Gospel of MatthewThe Gospel of Matthew is the first book of the New Testament. This paper tries to tell about Jesus and what the Gospel writer attempts to say to his audience by putting the parables together.
- The Gospel of Matthew: Jesus Christ’s ThinkingThis paper observes chapters 3-5 of the Gospel of Mathew in the New Testament to narrate the author’s insights into Jesus’ thinking as he moved from baptism to Sermon.
- Jesus’ Teaching About the Kingdom and About HimselfFaith and religion are very personal concerns that could be treated in different ways depending on what a person wants to see, understand, and believe in.
- Jesus’ Identity: God, Man, or Both?The Gospel of Matthew poses to us and say that Jesus is a divine creature who came to us as a human being and showed the way to save our souls and find the way to God.
- Jesus Christ in “Resurrected as Messiah” by OrtlundArticle “Resurrected as Messiah: The Rise Christ as Prophet, Priest, and King” by Ortlund is about the rise of Christ in three different forms, as a prophet, a priest, and a king.
- “How God Became Jesus?” a Book by Michael BirdHow God became Jesus is Michael Bird’s book that deconstructs claims by Bart Ehrman in his How Jesus Became God: The Exaltation of a Jewish Preacher from Galilee.
- Is Jesus God? Critical Evaluation, Arguments for and AgainstThis paper will show that Jesus is God and biblical teachings manifest that Jesus possessed the characteristics and abilities of God.
- In His Steps: What Would Jesus Do? by Charles Sheldon“In His Steps: What Would Jesus Do?” carries the message for everyone: before doing something, it is necessary to consider whether this action is virtuous.
- Jesus’ Concerns for the Women and SickJesus demonstrated his concern for the women and attended to them. He also had a great concern for the sick and told the Jews to lend a hand to the sick.
- Buddha’s Four Noble Truths and Jesus’ TeachingsIn Buddhism, the Noble Eightfold Path is the last of the Four Noble Truths. The principles laid out in the Eightfold Path find some reflection in Jesus’ teachings.
- Transformational Leadership of Jesus ChristChrist’s view of leadership is expressed in leadership in service, which is the desire to enrich and improve the lives of guided people through unselfish service.
- Jesus and Confucius ComparisonChristianity and Confucianism are well-known systems of belief, based on the number of adherents and their significance.
- In the Name of Jesus: Critical ReviewNouwen’s thesis is that the historical situation on the eve of the 21st century necessitated the reinvigoration of Christian leadership
- Lead Like Jesus: Critical Book Review by Ken Blanchard and Phil HodgesIn the book Lead Like Jesus, the authors Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges develop an entirely new approach to leading and influencing servant leadership.
- On the Death of Jesus in Early ChristianityThis writing reflects on the book ‘The Death of Jesus in Early Christianity’ by Carroll and Green and proposes a unique approach and interpretation of the primary text.
- Jesus and the Disinherited by Howard ThurmanThe book Jesus and the Disinherited written by Howard Thurman is devoted to the religious and race aspects and their positions in the modern world.
- Jesus Role in Fulfilling God’s Plan to Save the WorldThe bible as a religious book was written many years ago. It’s a religious book for Christians. Christians believe in God, the son and the Holy Spirit.
- Is Jesus Both Human and Divine?The Old and New Testaments contain the evidence about the divine nature of Jesus and his life as a human. The biblical facts suggest that Jesus was a man.
- The Healing Ministry of JesusThis paper looks at the healing ministry of Jesus. This ministry is one of the most acknowledged yet controversial parts of His work on earth.
👍 Good Jesus Christ Research Topics & Essay Examples
as little as 3 hours
- Deviations in the Perception of the Personality of Jesus Christ of NazarethThe issue regarding the veracity of the claim that Jesus is the Son of God will only affect those who are brought up in a monotheistic faith.
- “Knowing Jesus Through the Old Testament” by Christopher J.H. WrightDr. Christopher J.H. Wright Knowing Jesus Through the Old Testament is a complete analysis of the roles of prophets and law had in Jesus’ experiences with self-reflection.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church on Jesus ChristThe only one lord Jesus had a paramount duty to serve and suffer for man, born of a virgin woman through the power of the Holy Spirit as such one substance with God the father.
- “Sharing Jesus Without Fear” by William FayWilliam Fay has done remarkable work as an evangelist, seeking out to reach the masses to invite and arouse their interest in the words of the Gospel.
- Comparison of Jesus and MohammedThis paper intends to compare and contrast the two Religious personalities (Jesus and Mohammed) in terms of history and influential capacities on their followers.
- Comparative Analysis of Socrates and Jesus of NazarethJesus and Socrates were considered a threat to society due to their uniqueness, and the knowledge they brought helped everyone understand their shortcomings.
- Jesus Christ’s Ministries and Chaplain BehaviorsThis essay will explore the Gospel of Matthew to identify truths about Christ’s ministries of presence and word and relate them to chaplain behaviors.
- The Figure of Jesus in Islam and the QuranThis paper discusses the figure of Jesus in the Islamic religion by highlighting His reference in the Quran, specifically his birth, death, and return.
- The Crucifixion of Jesus in Old and New TestamentThe paper analyzed the theme of Crucifixion in the Old and New Testaments. The New Testament repeats the message given in the Old Testament.
- Christianity: Afterlife and Relationship With JesusTheoretically, having a personal relationship with Jesus is enough to keep a person spiritually right with God according to Christianity.
- The Gospel of Matthew: The Temptation of JesusOne’s personal growth is accompanied by various distractions of the present-day world, which prevent them from achieving important goals and having meaningful lives in general.
- Discussion of Jesus as a Servant LeaderThe paper argues Jesus is an undoubted servant leader who wanted not to be served like a king but rather to serve others.
- King James Bible: Did Jesus of Nazareth Actually Exist?One significant point mentioned is that God knows the hearts of men, and there is no point in expecting that people will come to Christ when we expect them.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ in New TestamentJesus deity is expressed in New Testament with links from the Old Testament. Monotheism renders any form of claim to be blasphemous.
- “Jesus’ Son” and “The Lame Shall Enter First” ComparisonDespite the apparent differences in style and the approach, Johnson and O’Connor’s stories bear a resemblance one should acknowledge.
- Education for Truth and Service: Jesus and Martin Luther KingJesus and Martin Luther King insisted on service delivery to the poor, aware of their impending deaths; Jesus was sacrificed, and King was assassinated.
💡 Simple Jesus Christ Essay Ideas
- The Evidence That Proves the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- How does Jesus Christ answer Prayers From the Story of Lorraine?
- The Importance of Seven Deadly Sins and Jesus Christ
- How Jesus Christ Fulfilled the Covenants God Made With?
- Jesus Christ: Scripture’s Most Controversial Bachelor
- Jesus Christ: Fully Human and Fully Divine
- How Practical Are Jesus Christ‘s Teachings Today‘s World?
- The Holy Eucharist: The Metaphorical Cannibalism of the Body of Jesus Christ Justified
- How the Novel Godhanger Is an Allegory for the Life of Jesus Christ?
- Problems Associated With Determining the Birthplace of Jesus Christ
- The Biblical Prophecies and the Coming of Jesus Christ
- Dealing With Death Penalty in the Trials and Death of Socrates and Jesus Christ
- The Divine and Human Nature of Jesus Christ
- Suffering Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Why the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ Are Significant for Christianity?
- Contemporary World and Jesus Christ’s Wisdom
- Passion, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ According to the Gospels of John and Mark
- Comparing the Death and Burial of Jesus Christ
- Solace and Peace Through Our Jesus Christ
- Preachers Should Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Jesus Christ and Functionalist and Conflict Theory
- The Different Encounters With Jesus Christ in the Four Gospels of the New Testaments
- Jesus Christ for Eternal Life Through His Death and the Power
- The About Attending the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day
- Communicating the Good News Through the Message of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit