specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Christianity
- Religious Values of Peace and War in Islam and ChristianityThe paper proves that it is not the religious beliefs that define people’s existential mode, but people’s racial affiliation defines the essence of their religious beliefs
- Nature of Christianity: Political Resistance versus Cultural AssimilationReligion as a phenomenon has a complex social purpose and is typically viewed as a source of spirituality and ethical development of its proponents.
- Christianity in Rome During the 1st to 5th CenturiesChristianity started as an apparently unknown sect of Judaism. It survived persecution to become an important part of the Roman Empire.
- Christianity Role in Positive Environmental ChangesChristianity is an ideal platform for instating positive environmental changes through personal approaches. This is because the church can easily mobilize and educate the masses.
- Classical ChristianityClassical Christianity connects between the present and the past thus permitting continuity in faith, beliefs, and practices.
- Roman Catholicism Vs Protestant ChristianityThis paper examines the differences between the beliefs of the Roman Catholicism and the mainstream Protestant Christianity.
- Early Christianity in AsiaA critical review of early Christianity reveals that it has its roots in the Middle East. The historical fact is undeniable in spite of the fact that the region is currently dominated by the Islamic faith.
- Judaism and Christianity: Revelational or Worshipful?Ascher suggests that Judaism and Christianity may be regarded as revealed religions. Formstecher thinks that Christianity and Judaism can be viewed as forms of spiritual worship.
- Discipleship in Christianity and Its Five StagesDiscipleship is a core element of Christianity and it enables believers to start their journey in the companionship of Christ.
- Death and Dying in Christianity and BuddhismUsing Christianity and Buddhism as two diverse religious perspectives, this discussion explores how patient’s health demands can be met by healthcare practitioners.
- Christianity and Buddhism for Terminally Ill PatientThe patient with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis has been thinking about euthanasia. Christianity and Buddhism offer different answers to death-related questions.
- Euthanasia in Christianity and BuddhismThis paper provides a discussion on a case study on euthanasia of a man, who finds out he has a severe disease that will disable him within several years.
- Christianity and Europe in the Middle AgesThe paper discusses the changes in the belief system the Western European Christian societies underwent in the Middle Ages to develop the Catholic intellectual tradition.
- Christianity Beliefs and PracticesChristianity is one of the most popular religions in the world. Generally, Christians believe in the existence of one Supreme Being (God), who is the creator of the universe.
- Christianity in Western Civilization and ThoughtThe adoption of Christianity by the majority of Western Civilization peoples triggered by multiple changes in the social and political structures of the society.
- Human Life and Death in Christianity and BuddhismIllness often leads to agony and prompts the search for the meaning of life as people try to understand the reasons behind their predicaments.
- Medical Ethics: Christianity and Buddhism PerspectivesEthical concerns are present in any working conditions. However, ethics in medicine is particularly important, and it has many complicated issues.
- The Manifestation of Christianity and RastafarianThis paper shows conclusively that different religious movements have developed their unique rituals, belief systems, and myths.
- Christianity and Rastafarianism ComparisonSeveral religious movements have emerged in the recent past. Rastafarianism is one of these movements and follows most of the ideals held by Christians.
- Judaism and Christianity as Revelational ReligionsThe characteristic of Judaism and Christianity as revelational religions is attributed to the German writer and translator Saul Ascher.
👍 Good Christianity Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Biblical Christianity: God and EvilBiblical Christianity represents God as a figure who is all-powerful, all-knowing, and inherently benevolent. However, people also cannot deny that evil is a part of this world.
- Christianity as a Contemporary World ReligionChristianity is a religion that has been in existence for many centuries. Its teachings are embraced and followed by many believers in different parts of the world.
- Christianity and Feminism: Differences in BeliefsChristianity is contradictory to feminism as it is the ideology of the individual who may not be eager to build a family but can contribute to society in other ways.
- Christianity History from Various ViewpointsViews on Christianity as one of the world’s major religions are largely shaped by the experience of generations and those laws that are considered inviolable and eternal.
- Christianity in Hirsch’s and Formstecher’s PortrayalsWhile Formstecher advocated for the separation from the religious bonds to build a better society, Hirsch insisted on the premise of Judaism playing an integral role in society.
- Salvation in Christianity and Scientific ArgumentsWhen it comes to discussing the validity of the Christian salvation thesis, many people tend to do it in an emotionally charged manner.
- Doctrinal Statements in ChristianityDoctrinal statements serve three different purposes: providing instruction, creating and securing group identity, and establishing common beliefs.
- Sikhism and Christianity: A View on Life and DeathThe purpose of this essay is to discuss the relationship between the two religious movements to the purpose of human life and the phenomenon of the afterlife.
- The Historical Rise of ChristianityWe will try to gain insight into the peculiarities of this new religion, so-called Christianity, and investigate its main differences from Judaism.
- The Concept of Death in Perspectives of Christianity and HinduismEach individual interprets and deals with such situations according to personal values. This perspective is often based on a system of beliefs such as a religion.
- Cosmic Christianity: Eliade’s “Myth and Reality”For this paper, the subheading “Cosmic Christianity” was selected from the chapter in Mircea Eliade’s novel “Myth and Reality” to be reflected upon and analyzed in closer detail.
- Baptism in ChristianityBaptism is among the oldest Christian sacraments, as it has been introduced in the Bible and is likely older than the writing.
- Death & Dying Ethics in Christianity and BuddhismThe paper will discuss the attitude toward the deliberate ending of life from the viewpoint of Christianity and Buddhism.
- Incurable Disease in Christianity and BuddhismThis paper examines Christianity and Buddhism in regards to views on life and death and applies the concepts to the case study of a patient with an untreatable illness.
- Death & Dying Ethics in Hinduism and ChristianityDeath and dying are essential notions in belief systems. In some religions, death brings an end to a person’s existence, in others, the soul continues to exist in the afterlife.
- Death & Dying Ethics in Buddhism and ChristianityThe paper describes the ethical challenge the patient with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is facing and the best approaches to support him using religious values or ideas.
- The Death of Jesus in Early Christianity by Carroll & GreenThis writing reflects on the book ‘The Death of Jesus in Early Christianity’ by Carroll and Green and proposes a unique approach and interpretation of the primary text.