specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on God
- Is Cloning “Playing God”?Several types of cloning are practiced among human beings: these are reproductive cloning, therapeutic cloning, and replacement cloning.
- James Horn’s “A Land as God Made It”Horn’s book A Land as God Made It: Jamestown and the Birth of America relates to the hardships that the early European colonizers faced in their pursuit of rich civilizations.
- Is Belief in God Rational?One of the main epistemological dilemmas, which continues to be faced by philosophers/theologians, is whether one’s belief in God can be considered rationally justified.
- Elie Wiesel’s The Night – Faith in God Literature AnalysisIn his book Night, Elie Wiesel explores a variety of themes. One of them is the attempts of a person to reconcile one’s experiences with the belief in God.
- Elie Wiesel’s “Night” – Eliezer’s Faith in GodThe Elie Wiesel’s story “Night” reminisces Jews’ suffering during the holocaust. The book reflects what happened in Germany and its colonies during the Nazi era.
- Religious Beliefs Validity: the Existence of GodThe validity of religious beliefs emanates from the fact that they deal with a God, who has solutions to several questions that challenge various philosophers of the world.
- Eliezer’s Struggle to Keep His Faith in GodElie’s journey did lead him to doubting the concept of faith and the quest ended up with the reconciliation with Elie’s own religious beliefs and his final commitment to God.
- The Faith in God in Night by Elie WieselNight by Elie Wiesel speaks of the way Eliezer changes and how his faith in God is tested. It will be a good idea to take a look back at the original Biblical story.
- “Night” by Elie Wiesel and His Faith in GodNight is a story by Elie Wiesel in which the writer accounts for the horrible experience he had with his farther during the time of Holocaust.
- The Problem of Evil and Arguments for God’s ExistenceThe issue of whether an omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent God exists amidst all the evil that is being experienced in the world has remained to be one of the highly debatable issues.
- Jesus’ Identity: God, Man, or Both?The Gospel of Matthew poses to us and say that Jesus is a divine creature who came to us as a human being and showed the way to save our souls and find the way to God.
- Why Did God Ask Abraham to Sacrifice His Son IsaacQuestions about why God asked Abraham to sacrifice his own son have been raised countless times, and for a number of reasons.
- “How God Became Jesus?” a Book by Michael BirdHow God became Jesus is Michael Bird’s book that deconstructs claims by Bart Ehrman in his How Jesus Became God: The Exaltation of a Jewish Preacher from Galilee.
- Is Jesus God?This paper will show that Jesus is God and biblical teachings manifest that Jesus possessed the characteristics and abilities of God.
- Elie Wiesel and His Faith in God in the Book NightIn the book Night by Elie Wiesel, Eliezer’s faith in God was something beyond question. He spent time in devotion to God. He frequently prayed to Him and at times he even cried.
- Richard Taylor’s Argument for God’s ExistenceRichard Taylor’s cosmological argument for God’s existence is commonly listed among the most convincing justifications of the creationist outlook on the essence of the surrounding physical reality.
- Concept of God and Philosophy of ReligionThis paper investigates the concept of good, and it characterizes and discusses the notion of “What is right depends on what God says is right.”
- Biblical Christianity: God and EvilBiblical Christianity represents God as a figure who is all-powerful, all-knowing, and inherently benevolent. However, people also cannot deny that evil is a part of this world.
- People’s Belief in God in Wiesel’s Novel “Night”Eliezer Wiesel, in his novel Night, succeeded in exposing the illusionary essence of people’s belief in God as an omnipotent entity that is supposed to be taking care of them.
- Does God Know the Future?Considering God’s characteristics, He is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient; God is in control of all that happens in the universe.
👍 Good God Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- “God Grew Tired of Us”: Documentary’ Review‘God Grew Tired of Us’ is a documentary movie depicting the oppressions, which forced 27,000 boys to flee to Ethiopia. In 1991, they had to escape to Kenya.
- God’s Laws and Gospels RelationshipIn the Old Testament, God gave different laws to guide people on how to lead an acceptable lifestyle under the standards of moral behaviors.
- “If God, Then What?” by Andrew WilsonIn the part “If God, Then What?”, the author Andrew Wilson talks about his law problems in the USA and a debating competition at Yale University.
- The Epistle to the Romans: God and Human BeingsThe attempts to justify God’s treatment of human beings play an important role in the Bible. This issue is explored in the Epistle to the Romans.
- God Existence: Deductive and Inductive ArgumentsThe question of whether God exists has been the focus of discussions since the times immemorial. In the text under analysis, both deductive and inductive reasoning is used to prove that God does not exist.
- The US and Philippines: “God’s Arbiters” by Harris“God’s Arbiters, Americans and the Philippines, 1898-1902” by S. Harris explores the development of American national identity from the perspective of religious teachings.
- “For the Love of God” Sculpture by Damien HirstThe sculpture For the Love of God is highly controversial because Damien Hirst used a human skull, a symbol of death and decay, and juxtaposed it with diamonds.
- “Money, Greed, and God: Why Capitalism Is the Solution and Not a Problem” by Jay RichardsIn his book “Money, Greed, and God,” Jay Richards, an American analytical philosopher, seeks to address the most common myths about capitalism.
- Covenant Idea Between God and the Jewish PeopleThe purpose of the paper is to reveal the idea of the covenant between God and the Jewish people and to show how this covenant has been observed.
- God Existence Argument in the “Forrest Gump” FilmThe problem of people’s incompleteness and their struggle against it remains a disputable issue that can either prove or refute the idea of God and its impact on all human beings.
- God and Humans RelateHumanity is created in the divine image of the Lord which enables to understand to some extent His complex design and serve.
- Divinity: Does God Allow Evil?Most assertions formulate themselves on the fact that God is un-perceivable and, therefore, must be shown to exist without an appeal to the senses.
- Presence of God In the Middle of a Person’s Leadership: “Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership” by Ruth BartonStrengthening the Soul of Your Leadership is the story of the presence of God in the middle of a person’s leadership.
- Waiting for God, Not Godot: Milton’s “On His Blindness”Research should reveal the absurdity of the waiting undertaken by Beckett’s Vladimir and Estragon, and the kind of active waiting Milton would want any true Christian to engage in.