specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Nike
- Nike Company Change Techniques and Decision MakingThe case study explores introduction of new products at Nike and discusses how Nike can use change techniques to improve effectiveness and competitive advantage.
- The Nike Brand Success and Phil Night’s LeadershipThe specific ways of the Nike organization, as well as personal qualities that helped Phil Night establish a world-famous brand, will be discussed in this paper.
- Nike Inc.’s Culture and Staffing ApproachesThis paper description of Nike Inc., its cultural analysis, the organization’s approach to staffing, and/or how it influences the performance of the organization.
- Nike Company: Marketing Principles and ConceptsNike is an American multinational corporation, which was founded in 1964. The report will culminate by discussing the correlation between marketing department and other departments in Nike.
- Nike Company’s Commercial AnalysisIn its recent commercial, Nike has been focusing on inspiring people to overcome challenges and push the envelope, therefore, discovering more about themselves and the world around them.
- Nike Company’s Marketing Principles and PracticeNike heavily relies on the concept of marketing mix to realise good profits in the backdrop of the stiffening competition in the sports garments industry.
- Nike and Adidas Companies Marketing StrategiesThe purpose of this assignment is to review marketing strategies used by two different companies in the same industry. Sports apparel companies, Nike and Adidas have been chosen for this study.
- Nike Company’s Digital and Online SystemsThrough proper management of its virtual systems, the Nike company has managed to coordinate its processes and bring them together at the right point in time.
- Nike Inc.’s Marketing Concepts and TerminologiesNike Inc. was established in 1964 under the name Blue Ribbon Sports. Today, the company focuses on the design, manufacture, and distribution of sportswear and accessories.
- Nike Inc.’s International Marketing ApproachesNike Inc. is a multinational corporation that deals with the design, development, production of different varieties of sports products. The company focuses on the sports industry.
- Nike in the UK’s Athletic Footwear MarketThe report analyses sources of Nike’s competitiveness in the UK market, conducts the Five Forces and the SWOT analyses, and describes Nike’s internal environment.
- Nike Inc.’s Analysis for Investment DecisionIn the case study, a fund management firm North Point Group desires to invest in Nike footwear manufacturer. This follows its history of investing in some 500 fortune companies.
- Nike’s “Equality” Campaign and Marketing CommunicationA marketing communication plan for Nike and its latest campaign “Equality” will be developed regarding the main aspects of integrated marketing communications.
- Nike Inc.’s External and Internal Forces and TrendsThis work explores the SWOTT structures of Nike and evaluates which SWOTT elements affect the organization’s ability to remain competitive while conducting business.
- Nike Company and United Airlines: Strategic ManagementNike is a key player in the manufacturing of the sports gear of all manners. The company’s name is borrowed from the Greek god of victory.
- Nike Strategies for Delivering of High-Quality ProductsThis paper examines whether there are any systems, strategies, or mechanisms that are put in place by Nike to ensure service delivery is of high quality.
- Colin Kaepernik’s Protest in Nike’s Ad CampaignThe paper aims to study the ripple effect of Colin Kaepernick’s protest against police violence and the subsequent adoption of his quote in Nike’s advertising campaign.
- Nike Inc. and Adidas Group: Business Direction and HR PlanningThe industry’s code, according to the N.A.I.C.S., is 339920, which refers to sporting and athletic goods manufacturing (“N.A.I.C.S. Code Description”).
- Nike Internal AnalysisThis report will analyse the internal structure, performance, and practices of Nike to identify threats and provide a list of recommendations.
- Nike: Company AnalysisKey sections of this document provide an evaluation of the Nike’s external environment, its market share, internal operational dynamics and critical factors that influence its performance.
- Comparison of Adidas and Nike Social Media Management StrategiesThis case study is aimed to study the official accounts of Adidas and Nike, on four of the most popular social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
👍 Good Nike Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Nike Inc.’s Analysis and Marketing PlanThe purpose of this paper is to analyze the Nike company using various marketing tools available and propose valid target market recommendations.
- Nike Proxy Statement AnalysisThe purpose of this work is to analyze the proxy statement of Nike and provide details about what comprises the executive compensation plan of the company.
- Business Performance of Nike Inc.Nike Inc., as one of the leading companies manufacturing and selling sportswear. In this paper, the business performance of Nike Inc. will be provided.
- Nike’s Ad for Football Women’s World Cup 2019Nike released its empowering advertisement ahead of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 hosted in France. It claims that football is a game enjoyed by people of all races.
- Nike: Seeking Competitive Advantage in a Changing Global EconomyDescription of the market structure within which the company operates, company’s pricing strategies, company products, and development of strategies in the changing global economy.
- Nike’s Example of Business EthicsGood and admirable business ethics should be observed in every business, some businesses have been fined for not following their intended business ethics.
- Nike+: Advice and Recommendations for DevelopmentDigital technologies never stand still, and Nike + platform, where samples of the latest scientific thought of experts are collected, is a vivid confirmation.
- Nike’s External and Internal Business EnvironmentsThis paper will examine the external and internal environments specific to Nike’s business operations in the United Kingdom.
- Marketing Analysis: Nike Air Force One ShoesMarket share of the Nike Air Force One Shoes is close to 34%. (Mokhiber 73). The company is engaged in sports wear manufacturing, however, the key product is the sport footwear.
- Nike Advertising Campaign: Marketing Ways to AdvertiseAdvertising is a crucial concept in the success of the company, its perception by the audience, and the social impact that it might have.
- Nike Social Media AnalysisThis research work is aimed at evaluating user perception of Nike products through social networks, in particular, Instagram, Amazon, and YouTube.
- Nike Inc.’s Company Analysis and MissionsNike, Inc. can be called a successful company in the sphere of sportswear. Its values and the quality of products attract customers around the world.
- Integrated Marketing Communication Plan for NikeThe organization invests heavily in digital promotion, which is evident from the quality of content that it publishes on social media, as well as on the website and in its apps.
- Brand Management: Nike Case StudyThis document includes Nike’s assessment and response to consumer behavior affected by the global climate change trend.
- Nike Inc.’s Marketing and Manufacturing PrinciplesThis paper is an outline of the research of Nike and its impact on the global economy, social and political conditions, and marketing trends.
- Nike Inc.’s Sustainable Manufacturing AssessmentGrowing competition poses challenges for Nike in terms of supply chain management and sustainable development.
- Nike: Advantages and Limitations for Professional GrowthNike is one of the most competitive and fast-growing workplaces on the market of sporting goods. However, every business has its limitations for the growth of the employees.
- Nike: Multinational Corporations and CultureThis paper examines the positive and negative sides of Nike’s influence on host countries’ cultures. The essay also analyzes the global stratification effects on the United States.
- Marketing Methodology of NikeThe paper discusses Nike as the most demanded apparel merchant. The company’s unique marketing strategies allow it to sustain its leading position in the market.
- Marketing Recommendations: Nike Air JordansBased on the consumer interviews, and knowledge of psychological factors influencing people’s buying decision-making, the paper developed key recommendations for Nike Air Jordans.
- Statistical Analysis of the Nike CompanyNike is one of the best fashion firms in the world. This analysis has included the statistical analysis that was done via the excel analysis tool pack.
- Nike Inc.’s Products, Performance, and OpportunitiesThe paper will analyze Nike’s products and services, financial performance, and the opportunities that foster its success.
🎓 Most Interesting Nike Research Titles
- The Business Ethics Used at Nike Commerce
- What Responsibility Does Nike Have for Conditions of Work at Foreign Factor?
- Strategic Management Analysis Nike
- Why Has Nike Become Such a Leading Sports Transnational Corporation?
- The Benefits and Costs of a Market Orientation for Nike
- Nike Inc.’s Marketing Mix: Brilliant Marketing Strategy Analysis
- The Marketing Concept, Nike Approach
- Nike and Vietnam: The Impact of Globalization
- Capital Asset Pricing Model and Nike
- Catholic Social Teaching and the Nike Corporations
- Nike’s Sweatshops Working Conditions
- The Issues Facing the Labor Workforce in Nike
- Nike’s Advertising Strategy for the 2010 Fifa World Cup in South Africa
- The Social Conscience and the Labor Rights in the Nike Company
- Global Value and Supply Chain of Nike
- How Nike Affects the Planet, Animals, and Millions of People?
- Corporate and Environmental Responsibility of the Nike Foundation
- There Are Two Types of Interest Rate for Nike
- Ratio and Financial Statement Analysis of Nike
- Nike Company: Supply Chain Management
- The Company Information and Web Site Analysis of Nike Corporation
- Brand Values and Design Relationship at Nike
- Foreign Direct Investment Tactics of Nike, Inc.
- What Have Been the Key Success Factors for Nike?