specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Youth
- Latino Youth Teen PregnancyThis article offers the best concepts towards dealing with teen pregnancy. The findings are also applicable in different societies. The authors have used the best approach to get their results.
- Youth Life and Social Changes in Developed CountriesThis essay analyzes social changes affecting young people in developed countries in the social, political, economic and cultural spheres.
- HIV/AIDS Awareness in Mississippi Youth PopulationThis paper proposes a program that can provide youths with the appropriate awareness as a means to address the risk factors to HIV and AIDS.
- Western Movies and Their Effect on Arab YouthThere is the fear that Western movies are affecting the Arab Youth. Parents believe that these movies are the source of the queer behaviors among the youths.
- Teaching Civic Values and Competence to YouthThe incorporation of civic values in the Social Studies curriculum is critical in the promotion of civic competence among young people.
- Youth Crime Prevention and Needs AssessmentTo assess needs of youth offenders, one should employ the approach of recidivism prevention and conduct assessment at any stage of the juvenile justice system.
- The Problem of Youth (Students) DrinkingMany students are grappling with the problem of binge drinking and the outcomes are already having a negative impact on student-community relations.
- Health Sleep for Low-Income Youth ModelThe nursing care specialty related to Healthy Sleep for Low-Income Youth Model is community health nursing. The model implementation is planned in Colorado County, Texas.
- Youth and Media in “The Merchants of Cool” MovieThe Merchants of Cool film that today’s marketers have to be creative to influence the youth into buying their ideas and products.
- Child Disease in “First Look: U.S. Youth and Seizures”Article “First Look: U.S. Youth and Seizures” is informative and easy to understand, which makes it very valuable because it draws attention to the importance of child disease.
- Child Development: Youth and CrisisAccording to the previous literature findings, the individual’s psychological maturation is interdependent with the development of identity and the parent-child relations.
- Social Work: the Latin American Youth CenterThis paper will focus on one particular organization, which is the Latin American Youth Center (LAYC), which operates as a non-profit organization.
- Visually Impaired Youth College-to-Work TransitionThe article by McDonnall and Crudden examines issues that affect the youths with visual impairments, especially when transitioning from college to high school to employment.
- Youth Addiction Prevention and RehabilitationThis paper looks at the prevention for youths who are yet to begin using drugs and those who are addicted and establish an advocacy for rehabilitation for youths.
- Miami-Dade Youth Risk Behavior SurveyThis paper will identify and assess some of the health-risk behaviors of the Miami-Dade population under 18 years of age.
- Working Youth: Psychological Observations in CaféThis study reviews various meanings of working in the experience of young individuals based on field notes and a few-hours observation in one of the local coffee shops.
- Youth Unemployment Rates in Canadian SocietyThe problem under investigation is the fact that the unemployment rate among people in the 18-25 age group is higher than any other age group in Canadian society.
- The Beatles’ “Let It Be” and Youth Music CultureThe Beatles were one of the most powerful musical icons of the 1960s and, as a result, their songs could serve as a good reflection of the time when the band was active.
- Effects of Domestic Violence on Children and YouthChildren and youth who have been continuously exposed to domestic violence and abuse are at higher risks of experiencing psychological, developmental, and social damages that influence their future lives.
- Western Movies and Arab YouthThe Western movies tend to reflect a lifestyle that is luxurious in nature and full of freedom, different from the contemporary lifestyle in the Arab world.
👍 Good Youth Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Challenges With Homeless and Runaway Youth in WaianaeThe problem in question is concerned with one of the acutest burdens of young people living in the Waianae area of Hawaii: homelessness.
- Challenges with Homeless and Runaway Youth in HawaiiThe number of homeless youth is high in the state. They have unique needs and are exposed to risks that differ from those faced by adults living on the streets.
- “Assessing the Effects of Voluntary Youth Service” by McAdam and BrandtThe article “Assessing the Effects of Voluntary Youth Service: The Case of Teach for America” dwells upon the civic commitment of people who had TFA experience.
- Education for Positive Youth Sports ExperiencesSports enable children and young people to develop physically, mentally, and psychologically. These are the three major educational outcomes of physical education.
- Marketer’s Interaction With Youth and ChildrenBranding is a process of connecting and building a bond between products and its clients. A Brand basically refers to a name or image by which a given product is identified.
- Adult Sentencing for Youth: Canadian PerspectiveThe proponents of so-called restorative justice reason that the criminal justice system should operate on the premise that a juvenile action does not equate to that of an adult.
- Working With Children and YouthThis paper highlights issue of working with children and youth by focusing on websites for children which give emotional support, and discussing youth gangs.
- Youth Violence in the United StatesYouth violence is one of the major topics that have dominated political and social debates in the United States for a long time.
- “The Wife of His Youth” by Charles ChesnuttIn “The Wife of his Youth,” Charles Chesnutt describes the story of Mr. Ryder, a prosperous African American with light skin which meets his wife, Liza Jane, after a long period of being apart.
- Balenciaga’s New Style as an Indicator of Modern YouthThis essay aims to analyse the current Balenciaga Triple S sneakers collection, a defining era of the second half of the last decade.
- Sexual Activities and Responsibility Among YouthIt is socially reckless for young people to have friends with benefits with whom they engage in different forms of sexual activities only for sexual satisfaction.
- Smartphone Addiction Among American YouthWhile the smartphone is a valuable tool that has benefited civilization, the ensuing mental addiction has a profound, lasting impact on individuals’ health.
- Arab Societies. Youth Bulges and State Repression in AlgeriaThe significant objective that necessitates repression is to maintain control of power. In the case of Algeria, President Bouteflika wanted to maintain control of power.
- Innovating Youth Employment Policies and Programs to Create WorkforceThe paper is aimed to show the analysis of factors that influence unemployment and underemployment of young Black males.
- Youth Violence and Gang Culture in GeorgiaThe problems with youth violence and gang culture remain crucial for all countries. This paper concentrates on the causes of violence-related events in Georgia and analyzes them.