specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Addiction
- Role of Internet in Internet AddictionThis paper will use qualitative data to analyze the role of the web in digital media addiction amid the young people. The paper will begin with a literature review of internet addiction.
- Prevalence of Use, Abuse, Addiction to Crack Cocaine in African-American Children Living in Low Income HousingDuring the 1980s-1990s the addiction to crack cocaine involved the majority of the black population of problem neighborhood.
- The Crisis of Drug AddictionThis essay will focus on the crisis of drug addiction in general. It will also include some factors that lead to drug abuse. The paper will cover the dynamics of drug addiction in the USA.
- Best Practices in Addiction TreatmentIn providing treatment to veterans involved in alcoholism and drug abuse, nurses and other medical staff are locked in ethical dilemmas.
- Renton’s Addiction in the “Trainspotting” MovieThis paper reviews the character of Renton in the “Trainspotting” movie and looks at ways and steps through which can be helped him to overcome his addiction.
- Cognitive Behavioral Theory as Addiction TreatmentThe paper compares Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing as two main procedures through which patients with addiction problems can be treated.
- Problem of the Alcohol Addiction in Modern FamiliesThe increasing cases of alcoholism, also known as addiction, have led to a rising concern and a research on its challenges and remedies.
- Youth Addiction Prevention and RehabilitationThis paper looks at the prevention for youths who are yet to begin using drugs and those who are addicted and establish an advocacy for rehabilitation for youths.
- Drug Addiction among NursesThe United States of America has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. Drug abuse among nurses is a serious problem that threatens the quality care that is offered.
- Prescription Opioid AddictionPrescription Opioid Addiction (POA) is now viewed by many as a severe epidemic in the United States. Approximately 2.5 million Americans over 12 years old abused opioids in 2012.
- Healthcare Financing and Drug AddictionThe healthcare sector is one of the key directions for the development of any country since the health of citizens is an indicator of the success of the current policy.
- The Problem of Drug Use and Heroin Addiction in USThis paper informed about the drug use problem in the United States as well as about health and life risks associated with the use of heroin. Drug use is a globally important social problem.
- Stimulants, Depressants, Opioids Causing AddictionThis paper describes three major classes of prescription drugs that cause addictions: stimulants, central nervous system depressants, and opioids.
- Suboxone Treatment for Opioid Addiction in Adult ClientsThe study highlights the possibility of reducing barriers to Buprenorphine and Suboxone treatment through Suboxone awareness improvement among prescribing professionals.
- People with Addiction and Substance Use DisorderAdult patients with opioid addiction need special care and regular monitoring by a professional healthcare provider.
- IPhone Addiction and Health of Hispanic AdolescentsiPhone addiction among Hispanic adolescents is becoming a major health problem in the United States. The use of phones while driving is one of the leading causes of accidents.
- Substance Abuse Versus AddictionWhen abuse of psychoactive substances is regularly repeated, dependence syndrome develops a person begins to crave the drug or alcohol more.
- “Adolescent Alcoholism and Drug Addiction” by ChoateThe article “Adolescent alcoholism and drug addiction: The experience of parents” revolves around the issue of drug addiction among teenagers and its effects on their families.
- Black Theology and Its Impact on Drug AddictionI have chosen the topic of Black Theology and its impact on drug addiction because I have experienced the impact of opioid addiction on my family.
- Drug Use and Heroin Addiction: Informative SpeechThe illegality of drugs makes it impossible to research the actual numbers of people using drugs and situations making these persons initiate drug abuse and harm their health.
👍 Good Addiction Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Preventing Opioid Abuse and AddictionThe article introduces a new chance for people to fight against drug addiction. The creation of a new vaccine is the solution millions of people could be in need of.
- Gaming AddictionThe topic of interest chosen for this project is creating a blog to help people with gaming addiction. I am personally interested in this topic because I am a victim of this problem.
- Smartphone Addiction Among American YouthWhile the smartphone is a valuable tool that has benefited civilization, the ensuing mental addiction has a profound, lasting impact on individuals’ health.
- Addiction Among NursesThe gravity of the problem is exacerbated by the fact that affected nurses not only impair their own health but also increase patient risks.
- Chemical Dependency: The Crisis of AddictionAn overview of the essence of chemical dependency and current statistics rates provides a basis to argue that the most commonly abused drugs are alcohol and tobacco.
- Addiction and Substance Use DisorderThis paper has identified addiction and substance use disorder (SUD) as some of the health challenges many people in the global society face.
- Alcohol Addiction Group ManualThe present manual offers key information about the formation of a psychotherapeutic group that is focused on addressing the problem of alcohol addiction.
- Drug Addiction: Advantages and DisadvantagesThe historical evolution of drug addiction is important. It helps to seek to establish appropriate redress to mitigate the underlying misconception and myths.
- Drug Addiction Is a Chronic DiseaseDrug addiction is a disease that can be considered chronic in nature and relies heavily on the influence of hereditability, environmental conditions.
- Causes and Effects of Drug AddictionDrug abuse entails constant and excessive usage of drugs to create feelings of happiness and blot out reality despite its well-known harmful effects.
- Story Telling and America’s Reality TV AddictionStorytelling is as ancient as the cave paintings found in ancient lands. It is as ancient as the oral histories passed on from generation to generation
- Methamphetamine Addiction and InterventionsToday, methamphetamine, also known as crank, speed, meth, and glass is one of the most widespread drugs worldwide because of its ease of manufacture.
- Energy and the Economy. Oil Addiction in AmericaIn America, “addiction to oil” results in high oil prices and a unique structure of economy dependent upon crude oil.
- Cognitive Psychology and AddictionThe work describes the cognitive processes that explain addictive behavior and dependence as a body’s reaction to the objective external world through its internal attitudes.