specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Belief
- Religion: Jain Belief and Practice in South AsiaThis paper will focus on the historical development of Jain belief and practice in South Asia. The paper will also delve into the three Jainism doctrines.
- Is Belief in God Rational?One of the main epistemological dilemmas, which continues to be faced by philosophers/theologians, is whether one’s belief in God can be considered rationally justified.
- Elie Wiesel’s The Night – Faith in God Literature AnalysisIn his book Night, Elie Wiesel explores a variety of themes. One of them is the attempts of a person to reconcile one’s experiences with the belief in God.
- ‘Good Faith’ by Jane Smiley Literature AnalysisThe book ‘Good Faith’ by Jane Smiley is a master piece that brings out ethics in real estate using fiction in a way that not only entertains, but also very educative.
- Elie Wiesel’s “Night” – Eliezer’s Faith in GodThe Elie Wiesel’s story “Night” reminisces Jews’ suffering during the holocaust. The book reflects what happened in Germany and its colonies during the Nazi era.
- Eliezer’s Struggle to Keep His Faith in GodElie’s journey did lead him to doubting the concept of faith and the quest ended up with the reconciliation with Elie’s own religious beliefs and his final commitment to God.
- The Faith in God in Night by Elie WieselNight by Elie Wiesel speaks of the way Eliezer changes and how his faith in God is tested. It will be a good idea to take a look back at the original Biblical story.
- “Night” by Elie Wiesel and His Faith in GodNight is a story by Elie Wiesel in which the writer accounts for the horrible experience he had with his farther during the time of Holocaust.
- Lesley Dill’s Exhibition “Faith & the Devil”This is a review of an exhibition, Faith & the Devil by Lesley Dill. It explores the struggle between good and evil forces and shows the complexity of such an attempt in human mind.
- Faith Factor and Mental Health in Young PeopleThe necessity to appeal to the emotional state of the patient often serves as the justification for introducing the concept of faith into the process of therapy.
- Collaborating Community Nursing and Faith-Based NursingThe purpose of this essay is to demonstrate community nursing collaboration with faith-based nursing. Faith-based nursing is delivered by various religious or faith-based organizations.
- Healing by Faith Ethics and Organ TransplantationThis paper examines the issue if the healing by faith over proven medical methods is ethical with regards to the eight-year-old boy in need of an organ transplant.
- Collaborating Community and Faith-Based NursingFaith-based communities have developed the concepts of health and healing that are consistent with the principles of nursing.
- Patient Faith Diversity in Healthcare PracticesProviders in healthcare practice should know the behavioral patterns of patients, especially as concerns their faith.
- Faith in “The Hollow Men” and “The Funeral Blues”The current essay is dedicated to the analysis of the theme of faith in Thomas Stearns Eliot’s “The Hollow Men” and Wystan Hugh Auden’s “The Funeral Blues.”
- Elie Wiesel and His Faith in God in the Book NightIn the book Night by Elie Wiesel, Eliezer’s faith in God was something beyond question. He spent time in devotion to God. He frequently prayed to Him and at times he even cried.
- Mary Rowlandson’s Story as a Faith NarrativeRowlandson’s story is a faith narrative that celebrates God’s will and desire for everything and emphasizes the importance of belief and purity, which is rewarded by God’s favor.
- Theological Reasoning as a Basis for FaithTheological reasoning strives to pose questions and answer them in terms of sacred theology. Meaning, essences, causes, distinctions, and so on compose the core of reason.
- The Belief Bias and Cognitive SciencesThis paper is concerned with the way cognitive sciences scholars, in particular, Keith Stanovich, view the belief bias and its components.
- Childhood Obesity Study and Health Belief ModelA field experiment will be used in the research to identify the impact of a healthy lifestyle intervention on children diagnosed with obesity.
👍 Good Belief Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Faith Healing in Bioethics, Its Pros and ConsBioethics is an activity involving reflective examination and interpretation of ethical concepts that arise in health care, biotechnology, politics, law, and many other domains.
- The Path to Salvation: Faith, Grace and Spirit over FleshThe question of how one may be purified and allowed into the realm of heaven haunts many Christians. The answer becomes quite clear once one considers some of the passages from St. Paul’s writing.
- Muslim Faith and Healthcare RelationshipThis paper discusses the relationship between the Muslim faith and health care. Cultural backgrounds have a significant effect on a person’s attitudes toward health care.
- Rastafarianism Belief System, Sacredness, RitualsRastafarianism is a religion that even though not as old as Christianity, it has many followers around the world.
- People’s Belief in God in Wiesel’s Novel “Night”Eliezer Wiesel, in his novel Night, succeeded in exposing the illusionary essence of people’s belief in God as an omnipotent entity that is supposed to be taking care of them.
- Eliezer’s Faith Struggle in “Night” by WieselWiesel’s novel “Night” demonstrates Eliezer’s experience and struggle with faith as an example of how the majority of the Jews felt during the holocaust.
- Religious Website “Faith Communities Today”This paper will give a summary on a religious website on Faith Communities Today, which provides essential information on a variety of issues in regard to congregational life in the USA.
- Evidentialism as a Problematic Aspect of FaithThe issue of the dogmatic nature of religion is a common point. While some people are willing to accept religious principles unwaveringly, others seek to question these postulates.
- “The Ethics of Belief” by William CliffordIn the essay “Ethics of Belief”, William Clifford argues that no one, choosing what to believe, can be free from the opinions of others.
- A Statement and Defense of Faith in LiteratureEveryone has faith – from the irrational religious zealot to the fervent philosopher and the meticulous scientist.
- Religious Faith During the Era of Francois VoltaireVoltaire was born in the final years of the seventeenth century and died a decade before the beginning of the French Revolution.