specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Freedom
- Historical Freedom in AmericaAmerica is renowned as a country that espouses freedom in every respect. An important point to note, however, is that this freedom was not easy to come by.
- Consequences of Religious Freedom in AmericaToday religious freedom is the foremost issue that has incurred as a result of direct democracy which is affecting millions of American citizens.
- Common Law: Freedom of ExpressionProponents of freedom of expression argue that the concept has not been comprehended or interpreted correctly for a long time.
- Law: Freedom of Speech and the Right to OffendThe current paper aims at evaluating the video with several people discussing the right of the press to offend people and the right of the readers to use bloody techniques to solve their discontents
- Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964: Whites in the MovementThe key goals of the Mississippi freedom summer of 1964 were to ensure that the African Americans were registered as voters in Mississippi.
- Iraqi Freedom OperationThe paper argues against the Operation Iraqi Freedom that started in 2003 to topple the Saddam Regime and bring positive economic and political change in Iraq.
- African-American Struggle for FreedomIn the 1900’s, African Americans were oppressed by de jure segregation, a social system that has established separate facilities for the minority groups.
- Freedom in American Countryside and AgricultureThis paper portrays how freedom has been eliminated in the countryside by the state agriculture department, and whether the farmer has a moral right to do his farming practices.
- Equality, Freedom, and Security Rights in the USThe problem is in the fact that rights to equality, freedom, and security reflected in the UDHR should be adopted in different states of the country.
- Freedom Ideal in “The Spartans” by Paul CartledgeThe Spartans: The World of the Warrior-Heroes of Ancient Greece by Paul Cartledge tracks the outstanding rise and fall of the Spartan society.
- Boyz n the Hood and Black Freedom Fighters in SteelBoth Boyz n the Hood and Black Freedom Fighters in Steel describe the lives of people of color who are struggling to survive in a world that is aggressively opposed to them.
- Roosevelt’s, Taft’s, Wilson’s Foreign Policies and FreedomThis paper explains how americans used the language of freedom when discussing foreign policy. It looks specifically at the foreign policies of T. Roosevelt, Taft, and Wilson.
- Natural Freedom in Romantic American LiteratureThere is a common denominator that binds the works of James Fennimore Cooper, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Washington Irving, and Henry David Thoreau.
- The Meaning of Freedom for Jazz InstrumentalistsJazz appeared at a very important period of time. African American musicians gathering in New Orleans to improvise and share their music could be taken as the founders of this music genre.
- US Gun Control: Losing Freedom or Safeguarding?Gun control has long been among the chief sources of debate in the US. This polarizing topic presents a powerful political tool and extensively used by Democrats and Republicans.
- Freedom of Expression: Jake Baker’s CaseThe case of Jake Baker (1997) transformed into a full-scale debate on topics ranging from freedom of expression to pornography and obscenity.
- John Brown: Terrorist or Freedom FighterJohn Brown was an abolitionist who chose to liberate slaves by force. His actions were extremely controversial, and to this day, they can spark a debate about their righteousness.
- Freedom in “On Liberty” by John Stuart MillThe philosophical work “On Liberty” was written by J. S. Mill in 1859. These are the times of democratic republics’ heyday on the eve of slavery abolition in the US.
- “Freedom and Capitalism” by Milton FriedmanThe principle behind the book “Capitalism and Freedom” was that the government only existed for the will of the people, and thus served as the means towards a goal.
- Freedom or the Common Good – What Matters More?The purpose of this paper is to analyze various views and theories on free markets and government regulations.
👍 Good Freedom Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- True Freedom Theme in American Short Stories“The Cask of Amontillado” by Poe, “Dark They Were and Golden-Eyed” by Bradbury, and “The Story of an Hour” by Chopin are analyzed through an understanding of true freedom.
- House Freedom CaucusThe interest group identified in the research is the House Freedom Caucus. It is a congressional caucus that includes members of the House of Representatives.
- Freedom of Expression: Tinker v. Des MoinesThe evaluation of Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District highlights the areas covered by the First Amendment and the nuances of its application.
- Woodrow Wilson’s “The New Freedom” CampaignBeing famous for his campaign platform known as “The New Freedom,” Woodrow Wilson gained sizeable support from the American population.
- Protecting Freedom of Expression on the CampusFreedom of speech is a vital component of American society and should be protected, but it cannot be utilized either legally or in campus policies when it is used for vicious purposes.
- Emotions and the Perception of FreedomThe relationship between man and women has always evoked interest and received attention in numerous literary works.
- Freedom of Speech in British UniversitiesThis report recommends for modern UK students to develop free debates and peaceful demonstrations in specific zones and prove that young minds have to be open.
- How Does the Freedom to Choose Ancestries in One’s Identity Differ for Whites and People of ColorThis paper compares opportunity to choose their ethnic identity of whites and people of color to show this freedom is inaccessible to racial minorities.
- Answering Freedom’s Call: Life After EmancipationThe reunification of the country following the Civil War was a process that contributed to the widespread realization of their rights by a broad stratum.
- Freedom – Comparison of Different DefinitionsFreedom is a term used to describe various types of individual liberties, such as religious liberty, political liberty, freedom of speech, right of self-defense, and others.
- Religion Freedom and Its LimitationThe freedom to believe in something is a fundamental right of a free person, but almost any religion calls for certain actions that can potentially limit other people’s rights.
- Freedom and Social Status of Blacks in AmericaThe majority of White people in America are not quite ready to admit that despite their strive to eradicate racism within themselves they continue to act as subtle racists.
- Freedom Information Act 2000 of United KingdomThe Freedom of Information Act 2000 which came into effect in 2005 was outcome of the major electoral manifestations of the labour party in 1997.
- The Freedom of Information Act 2000 in the UKThe Freedom of Information Act is an instrument meant to implement and put into place the Freedom of Information legislation and give the same a national outlook in the UK.
- Freedom of Speech PeculiaritiesThe paper describes that as much as people exercise their freedom of speech, they have to be censored to protect the interest of those that may be affected by such acts.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Champion of FreedomThe rise of D.F. Roosevelt was connected with his political career and personal development as a national leader. The political career began in 1910-1911 when Roosevelt entered the state house.
- Freedom From Beliefs Native AmericansThis essay is valuable to the oppressed since through this, the writer gives them courage to face the struggle.