specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on HR
- Riordan Manufacturing’s HR Marketing ServicesThe main objective of the plan was identified as motivating employees in order to improve their productivity.
- Zambia Population: Strengthening Human Resources for HealthZambia is by far one of the most peculiar African states. However, Zambia will soon have to face a serious challenge. The state government can possibly prevent the Zambian population from shrinking.
- The Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention: Human ResourcesFounded in 1987, the Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention (Black CAP) is a non-profit community-based that relies on volunteers to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Foreign Investment in Chinese Banking Sector: HR PoliciesChina`s banking system and foreign investment policies have to survive numerous changes and improvements using its norms and guidelines in comparison to developing countries.
- Marriott International Company: Human Resources ManagementThis paper discusses human resources management at Marriott International – an international chain of hotels with the well-managed HR team that attributed to the success.
- Human Resources Audit and Its Key ElementsAn HR audit is a process of evaluating the efficacy of an HR department’s activities and their effect on employees’ motivation and the results that they deliver.
- Chinese Bank’ Human Resources ManagementThe paper analyses HRM through an examination of new approaches, recruitment and selection, monitoring and rewarding at the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Personnel and Human Resources ManagementHuman resource management arm of an organisation has the responsibility of developing an organisation’s workforce to enhance productivity through training and development.
- Informal vs. Formal Learning Opportunities in HR PracticesThe aim of this paper is to answer the question of whether it is more important for HRD practitioners to facilitate informal learning than it is to provide training opportunities.
- Google Company Strategic Human Resources ManagementVarious approaches are employed by Google to manage its operation competencies, human resources prospective as well as talents and skill echelons.
- Labor-Management Relations and Human ResourcesCooperative bargaining is an approach whereby union leaders liaise with topmost leaders to improve relations and maximize productivity.
- Human Resources Management: External InfluencesLike any sphere of management, human resources management can face external influences. There is a wide range of such influences, including political, economic, and social.
- Human Resources in Global Business ManagementThe paper examines how cultural and institutional differences affect integration in mergers, acquisitions, and international joint ventures on the example of two case studies.
- Google Company: International Human Resources ManagementGoogle is one of the world’s largest and most renowned corporations. This paper is focused on the exploration of Google’s human resources practices such as recruitment and selection.
- The ABASCO Company’s Human Resources DepartmentThe paper discusses the ABASCO company that should develop an effective HR department, to formulate and implement learning and development strategies successfully.
- Federal and State Human Resources in Florida’ Health CareAccording to the latest update in the Florida healthcare legislation, a very strong emphasis is placed on the increase in the number and quality of staff competencies.
- Human Resources Director SelectionThis report discusses the assessment methods that were used in selecting the Human Resources Director and the rationale for choosing one of the candidates.
- Computer Zone Company’s Human Resources ManagementHuman resources management is one of the core aspects that can affect the development of organizations. This paper includes a brief analysis of the issues Computer Zone, Inc. has to address.
- Human Resources Managers and Problem SolvingIn the process of problem-solving, managers may resort to two types of thinking: systematic and intuitive. Both of these approaches have their advantages and disadvantages.
- Role of HR Practice Within Contemporary OrganizationsThe role of organizational work as it is conducted in various modern companies is primarily determined by the qualifications of the employees performing specific duties.
👍 Good HR Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Healthcare Human Resources Management and ChangesHuman resource management is a vital emphasis of management in organizations. This essay explores the significance of HRM in the context of the health care industry.
- Aligning Human Resources and Business StrategyHuman resource management is vital for any organization that seeks to add value to its employees to ensure the growth of the business.
- Human Resources Function Managment and CoordinationFor an organization to be successful, human resource professionals are required to be more concerned with the deliverables of their roles rather than doing their duties better.
- Human Resources: Consolidated Chicken Products CaseThis paper analyzes the case study of Consolidated Chicken Products, examines discrimination against women, the compensation system, and other issues in the company.
- Human Resources Management in ProjectsTeam leaders should ensure they understand their team so that they can have responsive motivational policies and strategies.
- Human Resources and Organization ManagementCompany management to embrace changes that would improve its competitive advantage; such changes might involve empowering employees through training.
- Managing Human Resources and Its ChallengesThis paper analyzes two case studies taken from the textbook Managing Human Resources, identifies critical issues, presents a thorough analysis, and provides conclusions.
- Human Resources: Social Media Policy in CompaniesEmployees still have a tendency to violate the company’s rules and publish inappropriate posts on Facebook. This paper examines two relevant cases.
- Integration and Alignment of the Current HR StrategyThis research includes a brief look at the institution’s strategy and how human resources can support that through an integrated approach.
- The HR Business Partner Role in the Retail IndustryHR business partners are specialists working with the main leaders of an organization to guarantee its evolution. This paper defines the role of the HRBP in the retail industry.
- Trends in HR Management AnalysisHR management is a complex and dynamic field that constantly undergoes changes and functions in a state of an ongoing flow.
- TorontoNorthAutoParts Company’s Human ResourcesThe sudden shift in the percentage of rejects compelled TorontoNorthAutoParts to introduce a new human resource information system in an attempt to reduce the recorded defects.
- Nike Inc. and Adidas Group: Business Direction and HR PlanningThe industry’s code, according to the N.A.I.C.S., is 339920, which refers to sporting and athletic goods manufacturing (“N.A.I.C.S. Code Description”).
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR/L&D PractitionerEffective HR practice can be a tricky balancing act between the administration and strategic leadership. The investors, the customers, and the employees all benefit from a well-performing HR division.
- Human Resources Sergeant in the Profession of ArmsHR Sergeants make sure the Army possesses sufficient resources and staff. In addition, this role requires Sergeants to ensure no events or occurrences can threaten peace and security in the world.
- HR’s Contribution to Organizational PerformanceHR professionals usually contribute to business planning through the HRM strategy. HR interventions should align with both each other and other organisational policies.
- Human Resources Process and Legal RequirementsThis paper evaluates the effects of legal, safety, and regulatory demands on human resources practices in organizations.