specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Race
- Race and Gender Stereotypes in LiteratureLiterary texts are used to advance gender and race-related stereotypes. In this paper, the author examines three literary texts: Araby, The Hound of the Baskervilles and The False Gems.
- The Balanced Scorecard: Measures That Drive PerformanceOne of the main problems of managers in the business world is how to evaluate the company’s achievements fast and effectively.
- Why Should We Look at Race When Trying to Understand Fascism?Fascism is traditionally defined as a method of radical authoritarian nationalism, which achieved great eminence in Europe at the beginning of the 1900s.
- The Play ‘How I learned to drive ’by Paula VogelThis paper critically analyzes the play ‘How I learned to drive’ in relation to the development of the characters and degree of the stereotypes.
- The Issue of Race in AmericaOne of the issues that have continued to cause major rifts among the earth’s human population is the issue of racism and discrimination.
- The Color of Sex: Postwar Histories of Race and GenderThe article “The Color of Sex: Postwar Photogenic Histories of Race and Gender in National Geographic Magazines” disclosed how the images of people of color are formed by the popular culture.
- Race’ Role in the Understanding of FascismFascism is defined as a method of radical authoritarian nationalism, which achieved great eminence. This essay will focus on the significance of race in the prism of the study of fascism.
- US Workplace and Race Discrimination Court CasesThe present paper analyzes two court cases to demonstrate important concepts associated with workplace discrimination.
- Electric and Hybrid Drive Systems Markets AnalysisUnderstanding the existing market size is very important when planning to roll out a new product in the market. Electric and hybrid drive systems are already available in most of the markets.
- Gender, Race and Sexuality Issues in SocietyGender is understood in broader terms in the sense that inferior races are believed to be more feminine while the perceived superior races are masculine.
- Drama: Paula Vogel’s “How I Learned to Drive”Driving lessons are similar to lessons in life because the learner should understand how to control oneself. This idea is reflected in Paula Vogel’s play “How I Learned to Drive”.
- “Frankie & Alice” Motion Picture: Race and Mental CareFrankie & Alice is a Canadian motion picture by Berry, Cirrincione, DeKaric, Zaidi, and Sax. It is based on a real story of an Afro-American woman with a Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- Immigration, Race, and Labor in American HistoryDomestica: Immigrant Workers Cleaning and Caring in the Shadows of Affluence by Pierrette Hondagneu-Sotelo to reviews the lives of domestic workers from the historical perspective.
- Power and Race Symbolism in Coetzee’s “Disgrace”In Disgrace, symbolism is used as a thematic element to demonstrate principles of power and race while providing commentary about the socio-political strife in South Africa
- Race and Education Level Relationship in AmericaAn increased attention has been paid to the race problem in the USA. In spite of the fact that the racial equality is enshrined in the law, the problem still exists.
- The Race to the Top-Early Learning ChallengeThe Race to the Top-Early Learning Challenge (RTT-ELC) is a competition that aims to promote smooth early learning for all children.
- Critical Race, Social Learning and Feminist TheoriesCritical Race Theory has been actively used by researchers in order to critically analyze racial relations in different contexts, including the educational one.
- Race and Crime Among Minorities in the USThe increased rate of offenders from ethnic and racial minorities is an issue that has captured the attention of many scholars and criminologists.
- Diversity and Society: Race, Ethnicity and GenderSelf-identification of African American women depends on two important aspects that are ethnicity or race and gender.
- “Race: The Power of an Illusion” Documentary SeriesThe main issues raised in the episode of of “Race: the power of an illusion” are about the definition of whiteness. The episode shows how unclear it was to define what characterized an American.
- Race and Slavery in the “Clotel” Novel by BrownIn “Clotel,” Brown explores the aspect of race through the ravaging effects of slavery and uses a number of female characters who undergo suffering as a result of the slave trade.
- Race as a Product of CultureMembers of racial communities do possess certain biological traits that make part of that group. However, in anthropology, the phenomenon of race gains an even richer understanding.
- Race in Social Scientific Research in the United StatesAmerican Anthropological Association and American Sociological Association provide their views on social scientific research on race.
- Race and Ethnicity and Their Significance TodayThis paper explores whether race and ethnicity still matter in the present-day world. The question has been the subject of debate in social circles.
- Race as a Social Construction in the USThe idea of the social construction of race is the basis on which modern theory refutes the initial assumptions used to justify the American practice of slavery.
- Race and Gender in Public Relations FieldThis capstone paper examines the impact of race and gender diversity on building careers in the sphere of public relations.
- Race and Disparities Related to ItThe sociological research field embodies numerous topics. One of the main problems in contemporary American society is race and disparities related to it.
- The Link Between Race and IQ TestThe link between IQ test results and people’s race or gender, or age, or other similar factors can exist, but this area is under-researched yet.
👍 Good Race Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Race and Gender in Public RelationsThe project evaluates the role of gender and race diversity in the field of public relations by exploring the experience of women and black people in building their careers.
- Community Health Nursing Roles in Kendal Drive SettingsCommunity health nurses (CHN) contribute significantly to the improvement of population health in the United States by playing different roles under healthcare provision.
- Approach to Viewing Race and Race Relations: Critical Race TheoryThis paper describes a theory to explore race from the contra-narrative point of view, prioritizing the experience of oppressed groups over the top-down narratives.
- Intersex and Race FormationThis paper aims to apply the theory of race formation to intersex individuals to better understand the concept of intersex and the experiences of intersex people.
- Economic in One Lesson: The Drive for ExportsIn Chapter 12 “The Drive for Exports,” Hazlitt talks about the exceeding need of countries for countries to export their goods in order to facilitate equal distribution of expenditures and earnings.
- Race and Gender: Dimensions of PowerThe global purpose of this paper is to explain race and gender in the context of power dynamics in modern society.
- White Racial Identity: When I Learned About RaceWhite racial identity is often perceived as default with more opportunities provided for them while non-whites are exposed to racism.
- Race and Ethnicity in Contemporary ArtThe artists of the late 20th focused on domestic racialized hierarchies, but the 21st century brought a global outlook of racial and ethics problems.
- The Relationship between Race and SexualitySexuality is a complex issue that affects everyone. People of different communities have a different understanding of sexuality.
- Is It Morally Permissible to Drive After Having One Drink?According to Kant, we must always think of what would have happened if everyone had driven after having a drink. The only possible answer is that the roads would have become a nightmare.
- An Analysis of the Atlanta Race RiotThis paper analyzes and explores the cause of the Atlanta Riot and how it contributed in forming coalition sponsored activities meant to restore the memory of Atlanta Race Riot.
- Gender, Race and Class in American TelevisionUncle Tom’s Cabin by Stowe portrays the superiority of men over women. The stereotype of a black man can be compared to Michael Stivic from All in the Family.
- Race and Ethnicity in Latin AmericaThis article describes the problems of race and ethnicity diversity in Latin America, especially Cuba and Brazil.
- Desiree’s Baby: The Assumptions About RaceMisunderstandings and stereotypes often characterize inter- racial relations mainly as a result of fear and ignorance and regardless of how “modern” we become, these misunderstandings stubbornly persist.
- Race and Local CommunityEvery community is different. Some are large, and others are small. One community can be 200 years old and another may have been started just 10 years ago. But all communities have much in common.
- Race Stratification in USAStratification according to race is still present in the United States. The main problem is that measures taken by the government separate ethnic communities but do not unite them.
- Race and Ethnicity in Latin America and the CaribbeanLatin America consists of diverse populations and nationalities so it does not become a raceless area in the world shaped by racial and ethnic differences and cultural variations.
- Race Has Nothing to Do With RelationshipsSomehow the media seems to want us to believe that the race of a person is a big deal. That the color of skin, or a particular belief of a person has a lot to do with the way he relates to the world.
- Mark Twain’s Argumentation in “The Damned Human Race”This paper urges to work out the main approaches and motives of the Mark Twain while writing the essay The Damned Human Race.
- Race in America and the Role of Government in Equality of OpportunitySlavery in American existed as a legal system until the Thirteenth Amendment was set in 1865. The paper looks at the role of the government in ensuring equality of opportunity.
- Challenges Facing The Planet And The Human RaceThe problem of safe drinking water to be the biggest challenge for the planet and the human race. The problem of safe and pure drinking water is not limited to the 3rd world countries alone.
- The Theme of Race Discrimination in Works of Richard RodriguezThe story ‘Passing by Nella Larsen’ and ‘Hunger of Memory’ Richard Rodriguez narrates about those constraints of life that people should surpass to be full-fledged members of the community.
- The Race or Class and Sexuality: RelationshipThe relationship of class or race to sexuality can be talked about in different aspects, coupled with culture of the people in the given time.
- Gender and Race Factors in ‘My Year of Meats’ by Ruth OzekiGender and race are depicted by Ruth Ozeki in “My Year of Meats” as the spheres of major concentration of prejudices and stereotypes.
- What Blazing Saddles and Bamboozled Say about Race RelationsBlazing Saddles is a scattershot comedy that sets out to offend as many people as possible even as it makes us laugh at the clichés that have been drummed into our heads by countless Hollywood films.
- The Economics of Race, Agriculture and EnvironmentThis research paper is going to answer the question; do public policies reduce or enhance racial inequality in agricultural and environmental affairs?
- Race and Your CommunityInteractions have helped to shed some light on the diverse composition of my community. There are minorities in my community, their interest is not well represented.
- Homeland Security, Race and Crime in the USHomeland security has become a significant part of the American republic security sector especially in this age of industrialization.
📌 Easy Race Essay Topics
- Race Matters by Cornel WestRace Matters’s book effectively exemplifies the modern ways that continue to affect the Black-American community.
- Influence of Gender and Race on Our Life ExperiencesGender can be defined as the state of being male or female. It refers to ones sexuality and comprises of differences between males and females from the biological to the social level.
- The Issue of Race in Determining a Person’s IdentityThe issue of race plays an important role in defining a person’s personality. Many people limit their choice of friends and spouses to people of similar racial backgrounds.
- Race and Ethnicity NecessityIn the era of creating a globalized society, ethnicity becomes less important than before. It is still rather significant for stereotyping, the institute of marriage, and medicine.
- Race and the Invisible HandAt the heart of discussion, the question is whether there are specific characteristics that make young black people undesirable as workers, compared to their white counterparts.
- Race and Your Community in the United StatesRacism in the United States dates back to the colonial era where individuals that are not originally from America were really mistreated.
- Race to the Top Program in Development of LeadershipStrong leadership is not the only key to a better education. The materials used during lessons play a significant role as well.
- The Mix of Race, Ethnicity, and Culture in the Fiction UnitThis paper examines the manner in the different authors have embraced the concept of race, ethnicity, and culture.
- Race and Identity in Milton Murayama’s “Plantation Boy”The book vividly outlines the questions of racial and ethnic relationships, as plantation inhabitants represented a mixture of cultures not always managing to find common ground.
- American-Japanese Military and Race Conflicts in the Book “War Without Mercy: Race and Power in the Pacific War”The issues of prejudice, tunnel vision and inability to see the situation from all sides are described in the present book.
- Social Class, Race, and HealthThe paper explores the way social class and race differences may lead to inequalities when receiving healthcare.
- Ku Klux Klan Ban and Domestic Violence and Race IssuesKu Klux Klan should be declared a terrorist organization and banned for the benefit of the community as a whole.
- Conflict and Order Theory on Race and Gender IssuesIn a U.S. context, exclusive English-language education is frequently criticized as putting the children of immigrants at a disadvantage and undermining their cultural identity.
- Race and Ethnicity and Meaningless ConflictHistory, which is full of violence and division among people, has shown that race and ethnicity are notions that imply and result in meaningless conflict.
- Sociological Issues About Social Class and Poverty, Race and Ethnicity, GenderThe aim of this paper is to describe different sociological issues in the USA, such as social class and poverty, race and ethnicity, gender, etc.
- Rhetorical Devices in Debates: Biden, Harris, and the Issue of Women and RaceIn the 2019 conversation between Biden, Harris, and Booker, the active use of idiom as a rhetorical device reinforced the arguments made by Booker.
- The History of the Idea of RaceRace as a concept has been tackled from various perspectives to explain the reasons for a distinctive appearance and behavioral differences between groups of people.
- Perception of Race and EthnicityThe purpose of this paper is to discuss race and ethnicity and how these phenomena affect human relationships.
- “Race in the Schoolyard, Chapter 3” by Lewis AnalysisWest City school has tensions due to the racial composition of its students and staff, which discourages discussions of racism.
- Personality’s Role in Our Beliefs About RaceThis essay argues that one’s personality and views on racism are interconnected and contingent on apathy, motivational goals, and ego vulnerability.
- Suburbs, Race, and White Identity in Postwar AmericaThe paper discusses the isolation of black citizens from the suburban households and the prevalence of white residents there considerably affected the development of American suburbia.
- “Race/Ethnicity and the 2000 Census” by Sondik“Race/Ethnicity and the 2000 Census” is the investigation of the relation between various ethnicities, living on the territory of the USA, and different levels of health.
- Barack Obama’s Speech on Race in PhiladelphiaThe article analyzes in detail Barack Obama’s speech in Philadelphia on slavery and racial discrimination in the United States.
- Do Private Schools in the United States Discriminate Based on Race?Racial issues have always been a major problem in the US due to the historical origins of the nation’s establishment. Therefore, its presence in educational facilities is inevitable,
- “Race and Revolution” by Gary Nash“Race and Revolution” by Gary Nash explains that as much as people differ in body features and color of the skin this should not be used to fuel differences.
- Race and Housing in Postwar AmericaThe race has had a major influence on shaping and developing American suburbs, as discussed by Harris in Little White Houses: How the Postwar Home Constructed Race in America.
- Charleston Shooting: Race Relations in Modern AmericaGiven America’s tragic history of racially motivated crimes, the Charleston shooting was deemed reflective of the current state of race relations in modern America.
- Race: Genetic or Social ConstructionOne of the most challenging questions the community faces today is the following: whether races were created by nature or society or not.
🎓 Most Interesting Race Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- The Analysis of the Race as a ConceptThe human race is a question that arises naturally due to the desire of man to divide society. Such methods have always existed, first of all, consisting of external signs.
- Mass Incarceration and RaceMass incarceration has a devastating influence on African American families attributable to continued racial discrimination.
- Gender, Race, and Trade UnionsIt can be noted that there are particular strategies, which can be applied when gender or racial discrimination happens.
- “Race and Redemption” Book by BaileyBailey’s Race and Redemption explores how the Puritan worldview, with its heavy emphasis on salvation in faith, influenced New Englanders’ perception of the people of color.
- Intersectionality of Gender With Race, Culture, and PoliticsThe repression for women highlighted from the fundamental subject of “the family”, as portrayed in the feminist theory, characterized women as fiscally reliant on men.
- Enterobius Vermicularis: A Worm That Knows No Class, Race, or CultureThis paper seeks to provide an analysis of the pinworm as a parasite as well as demonstrate effective methods of treatment and prevention.
- Intersectionality of Religion with Gender, Race, and ClassReligion is an act of devotion towards the existence of a true God. There are some aspects of faith, which make it susceptible to being a potential source of discrimination.
- “Charlottesville: Race and Terror”: Fighting for RightsThe video “Charlottesville: Race and Terror” demonstrates the plight of African American people and their willingness to fight for their rights.
- Race and Healthcare in the 21st CenturyIn this article, the author measures the enduring impact of race by examining how it might affect American citizens’ access to healthcare.
- The Race, Crime, and Urban Inequality TheoryThe theory of race, crime, and urban inequality is based on the paradigm of social disorganization theory formulated by the Chicago School.
- Effects of Race and Economic Status on Punishment of CrimesDifferent researches show that most punishments issued by law enforcement officers on criminals are largely determined either by racial bias or the economic status of criminals.
- Criminal Justice System and Race in Documentary “13”The film “13” exhibits the flaws of the United States criminal justice system and the shortsightedness of the political situation.
- Understanding of Race and Ethnicity and the Components of Discrimination and StereotypingIn this paper, we are going to address the issues of race and ethnicity and define and analyze the components of discrimination and stereotyping.
- Fashion Magazine Analysis. Race and EthnicityCosmopolitan’s target audience includes females aged between 18 and 35. At the same time, the general target audience that Vogue reaches is females aged from 20 to 40.
- The Relationship Between Race and Crime in the United StatesThe US media often mentions Latinos in the news when discussing drug trafficking and crimes related to crossing US borders.
- Social Psychology: Race, Racism, and DiscriminationUnderstanding race, racism, and discrimination are equally important since the whole matter of race and racism revolves around the human ethnic background.
- Sports and Race: The Road Towards the “Transracial Ideal”The essay argues the “transracial ideal” is attainable in 21st-century sports because unbiased sports coverage and the perception of athletes are becoming more widespread.
- Race Relations in America in Faulkner’s Intruder in the Dust and Ellison’s Invisible ManWilliam Faulkner’s Intruder in the Dust and Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man are novels that have touched on America’s race relations in the 20th century.
- Bacon’s Rebellion as a Turning Point in the American Ideas of RaceBacon’s Rebellion of 1675-1676 united indentured servants and slaves against the Grandees and provoked a reaction from white elites.
- The Necessity for the Early Conversations About RaceThe numerous surveys presented in the book show that some parents do not adequately cover the race problem for children.
- Power Suburbs and the Construction of Race by Nicolaides & WieseBecky M. Nicolaides and Andrew Wiese discuss suburbanization and its effects on racial segregation in postwar America.
- The Origins of Race: Environmental and Socio-Political RootsThe idea of people being biologically separated into racial groups is a product of societal attitudes that lacks solid scientific backing.
- Race and Ethnicity. Minorities IssuesThe entire community will be better off if the government employs policies that would artificially prevent segregation and unite people.
- Ancient Egyptian Question of RaceThe question of the race of Egyptians arose as a result of an increased interest in anthropology and the racial division of society about two centuries ago.
- Race and Culture in The Hate You Give MovieThe Hate You Give movie reveals society issues, particularly how society can be cruel even when one wants to amend his/her ways and make right for the errors they did.
- The Intersectionality of Race, Bias, and HealthThe internal connections between those factors are highly important in the clinical environment, as they inevitably influence nursing outcomes.
- The Impact of Race on Court DecisionsThe main question of the paper is whether white people and people of color, women and men, rich and poor, young and old, receive the same punishment for the same crime.
- Race and Police Brutality in American HistoryRacism and police violence since the time of colonization has had intense effects on Black and Indigenous communities.